• We are rebuilding our search index, so results may be missing or incomplete for a short period.

    You can close this by clicking the 'X' at the top corner of this notice.

homoerotic behavior

I think you guys need to wrestle it out. Naked. With oil.
Now THAT would be homoerotic!

Chrysippus,

With your four-sentence comment, you have provided a great example of the characteristics you portray me as having.

That said, I would really like to turn the other cheek and at least wave the white flag (if that is still a politically correct color).

I am willing to take your challenge “to try to be more than clever”. That challenge implies learning and I honestly believe you have a great deal to offer as a resource in many areas. Your comments are often well organized and clearly presented.

However, there is one big problem. Rule one in just about any learning theory is that it is most difficult to teach those who don’t trust you.

Your comments indicate that you have made trust and teaching work with your immediate family. So I am guessing that it may be the nature of the Internet medium that is working against your trust building persona here.

I would be pleased to find a way to benefit from your thoughts without needing to deal with the bit of poison that always appears to be dusted around at your motivational level.
 
However, there is one big problem. Rule one
is that it is most difficult to teach those who don’t trust you.

Look, you offered an illogical forced choice (people are either a or b) for consideration, and by that you lost the trust of those whom you’re asking to accept the truth of what you say because they know that a forced choice is a logic error. Logic errors in argumentation are mistakes in reasoning, or they most often represent a rhetorically deceptive rather than an honest and rational attempt to persuade.

Trust follows truth and doesn’t precede it except for the credulous.

And poison? I could address that, but I will not.
 
Okay, instead of complaining, I'll add something to the thread.
Years ago, I was training for a marathon and I was out running on Chicago's beautiful lakefront trail. Evening was approaching which brings out swarms of little tiny flying insects. They seem to travel in clouds. I ran through them and got one right in my eye. I was right near the lifeguard trailer at Oak Street Beach. I could hardly see, my eye was burning, and I could barely make out a young male lifeguard wearing his bright orange Speedo approaching. I explained what happened and asked him if he had a mirror in his trailer. He said, "Let me see what I can do", as he took me by the shoulder, laid me back so I was looking up at him, came in close as if he was ready to kiss me, looked into my eye, put his finger in, and said, "I got it". He slapped me on the shoulder and set me on my way.
Stunned yet bug free, I continued on my way.
That was it, it was all over in seconds, but probably the sexiest thing that I can remember.
 
The older gentleman that I had mentioned in an earlier post.. We ended up in the same open shower focusing on washing our cocks again. We kept looking at each other so I asked him about his work out. "How was your work out, man?" We had a friendly conversation about our work outs and introduced ourselves to each other, straight up naked..
 
Then how is this ‘homoerotic’?

Muscley men palming each other's firm muscley muscles...and admiring one another...?

The two guys doing so may not have found it erotic, but the guy who watched it and told the story clearly found it erotic.

I mean- A girl sucking on a Popsicle is seen as erotic by straight guys watching her do it- even if all she thinks she is doing is eating a popsicle.
Folks with furry fetishes think CATS are erotic, fur crying out loud.
 
Muscley men palming each other's firm muscley muscles...and admiring one another...?

The two guys doing so may not have found it erotic, but the guy who watched it and told the story clearly found it erotic.

I mean- A girl sucking on a Popsicle is seen as erotic by straight guys watching her do it- even if all she thinks she is doing is eating a popsicle.
Folks with furry fetishes think CATS are erotic, fur crying out loud.


There’s always a drooler in the bushes watching, isn’t there? And I don’t find that it justifies the hoity-toity term ‘homoerotic’. Is someone who watches another (and pops a chubby) drink milk practicing lacterasty, or is it just a lacterotic experience? Jeez, it might even say HOMO on the milk carton... :)
 
There’s always a drooler in the bushes watching, isn’t there? And I don’t find that it justifies the hoity-toity term ‘homoerotic’. Is someone who watches another (and pops a chubby) drink milk practicing lacterasty, or is it just a lacterotic experience? Jeez, it might even say HOMO on the milk carton... :)

I dunno... i mean, I find a woman pissing to be hugely erotic... even tho she just has to piss. because I'm a bit of a freak.

Eroticism is how something strikes you.

It has little or nothing to do with how anything might be intended.

Even a stripper trying her best to be erotic might fall far short of doing it for me if she had a big ole tattoo of Trump on her ass.


Take wrestling. Roided up males all greased up in tiny panties grasping at each other and pulling each other's hair?
Tell me that doesn't strike you as the least bit homo-esque?
 
I dunno... i mean, I find a woman pissing to be hugely erotic... even tho she just has to piss. because I'm a bit of a freak.

You’re just another man with an age-old common fetish...yawn. Watchin’ da watersports...kinda like Trump:
Encore du pipi, Monsieur Président? Une autre putain, peut-etre? Une serviette, mais non?

‘Pee hard’ takes on a whole new meaning for you!

But then, homoerotic does sound soooooo artsy.
 
You’re just another man with an age-old common fetish...yawn. Watchin’ da watersports...kinda like Trump:
Encore du pipi, Monsieur Président? Une autre putain, peut-etre? Une serviette, mais non?

‘Pee hard’ takes on a whole new meaning for you!

But then, homoerotic does sound soooooo artsy.

I have made my share of homoerotic artsies.
 
to me one of those inexplicable, but crazy homoerotic things straight guys do is shotgunning blunts or joints. very hot to watch their lips get so close

this clip is super exaggerated and i have no idea what theyre saying, but hot nonetheless

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
to me one of those inexplicable, but crazy homoerotic things straight guys do is shotgunning blunts or joints. very hot to watch their lips get so close

this clip is super exaggerated and i have no idea what theyre saying, but hot nonetheless

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
lol, I just realized these guys are British. I was watching with the volume very low and they look like Bel Ami models so I assumed they were speaking another language. I do understand what they're saying