Hooking up with married men experiences

D

deleted15682271

My wife’s best friends husband is bi. I am also bi. Our wives were drinking one night and we convinced them the make out. They said they would but we has to hold each others cocks 1st. He reached his hand out and motioned for me to come to him. I moved closer, he looked giddy nervous. He carefully put his hand down my pants, and grabbed my soft penis. I then reached down his. He was already rock hard. My penis was growing in his hand. The next day he called me, and said about last night. We both acknowledged we where into each other. We agreed to test things out. Our wives both know and are fully ok if we mess around together.

Platinumage

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife’s best friends husband is bi. I am also bi. Our wives were drinking one night and we convinced them the make out. They said they would but we has to hold each others cocks 1st. He reached his hand out and motioned for me to come to him. I moved closer, he looked giddy nervous. He carefully put his hand down my pants, and grabbed my soft penis. I then reached down his. He was already rock hard. My penis was growing in his hand. The next day he called me, and said about last night. We both acknowledged we where into each other. We agreed to test things out. Our wives both know and are fully ok if we mess around together.
Wow!!!

leca2z

Experimental Member
Media
I met Jon (fictional name) on scruff, i'm 24 and he was 52, it said on his profile that he wanted to get sucked off. We spoke for a while, traded pics, he was kinda buff in that way that older guys that used to be slightly muscular get when the age related weight gain hits, burly you could say, he was white, kind of short and had a sort of tribal tattoo on his shoulder. When he came to my house since I was alone on that day he was wearing full jogging regalia, since that's the lie he told at home to get out. He had a very thick and slightly long but not crazy long, dick, i'm being verbose but it was pretty big, I barely wrapped my hand around it. He sat on a chair and peeled off his shorts, very big bulge in compression shorts, I licked and sniffed it for a while before he took it off revealing those classic white calvin klein briefs, he knew from our talk I had a foot fetish and he tugged at his bulge and ordered me to take of his shoes. After sucking on his toes for a while he grabbed my head and made me suck his dick. It took some getting used to because of the size, my mouth is not that wide generally speaking so I had some trouble making it fit. While I was sucking him he reached down and kinda wedgied my briefs into a makeshift thong and told me to get up and show him my ass. He proceeded in a more agressive manner, throatfucking me in a way I had never been before, and told me to lay down on the floor while he jerked off and put his foot on my face, shooting ropes all on me while I did it. We did sort of the same routine 2 times, but in the third time he said he was home alone and I should come over. When I got in he handed me two long black socks and a black lacy department store thong, told me to go change and return, he order me around, slapping me and throatfucking me, I tried taking his dick but I was unexperienced at bottoming and could only take half of it, feeling his weight on top of me felt really good tho, and he kept whispering in my ear while he fucked me. After a while I asked him to let me suck him off because I couldnt take it anymore, and he came in my mouth, he also let me eat his hole until I came from masturbating while doing it. After that he came over one more time but then started to act a little erratic until he finally vanished from all apps (and I checked with another account) and then slightly ghosted me until finally blocking my number. I still think about him and I keep the panties he gave me. This was long but I never told anyone so it was kind of purging to write. I know it might sound like fanfic and you can only trust faceless online strangers to a degree but I'm not making it up. I'm currently talking to a guy thats kinda similar to him, but not married, so root for me lol

westlonman

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm a married guy, 45 yo and bi. My wife doesn't know about my bi side, however I don't actively look for men to have sex with. It happens if and when it happens.
Through work I met a guy who was 38 yo., that I was quite attracted to and wanted to take things further with him. However, he was married at the time, straight as they come and although open minded, had never done anything with another guy. We got on very well with one another and after about a year, we were quite close as buddies/mates.
My opportunity came when his marriage started to fall apart and he took to drinking. One day he said lets go away for a weekend, he needed to relax (a lot of arguing at home) he needed to get away from it all for a couple of days, especially from his wife and two young kids. We went to the coast, stayed in a nice hotel which had great facilities like a sauna, steam rooms, pool, jacuzzi etc. After using the facilities we went to have a shower, it was the first time I saw him naked (had wanted to for over a year) His body was just what I thought it would be. Stocky, full, hairy as hell, a lovely dad-bod. I wanted him more than I've ever wanted anyone before!
That night after both of us had drank more than I can remember, I told him I was bi. I had to, so as to push it up to the next level, to see if this was going to get me closer to my goal.
This fascinated him and he asked a lot of questions. I some how slipped it in there, that I found him attractive and wouldn't say no to him if he ever wanted to try things out.
That night it happened. Lying in bed, (blaming the booze) I blurted out how horny the booze had made me, the smell of the sea air, the overall environment etc. and how much I'd love to blow him. He said nothing. I asked him if he was hard and he quietly and very softly said come and see!
He was.
Rock hard and huge! I truly didn't expect him to be that big, but what a bonus it was. I went down on him and gave him a blow job (he later said) better than any woman had ever given him.
I was ecstatic! Finally after all this time.
We carried on every now and then, meeting up, finding opportunities to be alone and when his divorce came through, he got his own place, I'd go a spend a weekend with him every now and then and every night we'd be in bed naked together. He even attempted to blow me, (just to try it out and see what it was all about he said)
However my happiness was short lived.
Sadly, through depression of his failed marriage, unhappy and stressed at work, alcohol addiction and an erratic lifestyle, he passed away two years ago.
I was and still am, heart broken, as he was my true soul mate, best friend and secret sex mate (if one can call it that) I think of him daily and it still hurts. Miss him very much.
I have not been with another guy since, but, once again, if and when "it happens" it'll happen.

CedarGroovy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife likes to watch me blow guys. I find them on Grindr and Doublelist.

You might think getting a blowjob while a MILF watched would be an offer that not many guys would flake out on-but they do.

All the guys I’ve invited over were above average and all of them but 1 fucked my wife after I fluffed them up.

hornyuk23

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

You might think getting a blowjob while a MILF watched would be an offer that not many guys would flake out on-but they do.

All the guys I’ve invited over were above average and all of them but 1 fucked my wife after I fluffed them up.
Love this

Reactions: Very kinkey

slowsucknj

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Excellent - wifey gets some new cock and you get clearance to suck cock . What an amazing situation.

D

deleted15075421

Love the openness and honesty . Tried this with my bf about exploring . He ended up cheating on me

Reactions: ngaging

HungBiGuy8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
wife and I are both bi and swing. She loves watching me suck a guy hard before he fucks her. I do the hunting and vetting. I always look for married or attached guys. There's nothing hotter than watching a married guy fuck her... then I clean up. Used to use craigslist ... was easy to find a married guy looking for some pussy on the side. It's a little harder now but still do able. This stud put three loads in her that night. Chicago02.jpg

Nemorex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Did the wives make out?

Reactions: diver6 and ngaging

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love the openness and honesty . Tried this with my bf about exploring . He ended up cheating on me
oh that is to dad to know buddy .. yeah is difficult some times, that is why my husband and I before we tight the nut we decided to have an open marriage so there is no cheating, we decided to talk about it if we had an encounter outside our marriage, but we have to establish non negotiable rules, 1- no details (who, where, how) 2- no gifts ( sexually transmitted deceases) of any kind, 3- only happened ones with one person 4- just sex no diners, going to the movies in other words no dating… if I found the it was a date it would be over and that goes the same for me , and since I’m a Lawyer I can file the divorce very quickly and I will take everything he owns, as is the same if it is evidence of cheating.

• Love

mrbigdoc

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Had a lady coworker who I had always been very close too at work and flirting all the time together reach out to me at lunch one day. We were always pretty open about sex and she wanted to know if I had ever had sex with another guy before. I thought about it for a second and I know I can trust her and told her yes I had. She then asked if I would again. I told her of coarse if things were right. She asked me what I thought about her husband. Her husband and I have played golf often and always enjoyed each others company. She told me he is really into me and they both have talked about the possibility of him and I getting together sometime for sex. Asked her what she really thought about that. She was quick to tell me that she was totally for it and would help pull it together for him if she could. I asked how she thought we could do this and she said she has a plan. The plan is, his birthday was soon and wanted to do this for his birthday present from her. I said that sounded like a great present and I also told her I was hard as a rock as we talked about this. The plan was they were going out to dinner on the night of his birthday. She gave me a key to their house. While they were gone I went into the house and got myself ready. Let me tell you I was ready. She said they would have a few drinks and be home about 7:30. I heard them drive into the garage and the door closed. She wanted me in the guest room with a huge bed in it so I would not be discovered before she wanted me to be. I could hear them playing with each other and then I heard her ask him if he wanted some sex for his birthday. He excitedly said of coarse I do. She said ok, go to the guest room and your present will be in there. I had candles lit and I had a couple of drinks as well. I was naked and laying on the bed and my cock was full on hard. He walked in and slowly looked to see me. I told him she wanted to get me for you tonight if you are ready for a great time. He looked at me and came close to me and said what a gift. he started to get undressed but reached for my cock and started sucking me. It felt so good. While he was sucking my cock I could see her look into the room to watch us for a bit. I expected her to come in but she didn't and left us alone together. He was really into sucking my cock. I slowed him a bit so we could get his clothes off. I was surprised that he had a beautiful cock and very hard as I helped him out of his pants. I reached over and slowly feeling his nice cock. His cock felt so good in my hands and he kept touching me and talking to me as we each enjoyed each other. I leaned over to take his hard cock into my mouth. He felt so wonderful in my mouth. I could have sucked his cock all night. We did get him all naked and we lay next to each other in the candle lit room feeling and talking about our experiences and what we each wanted. He began to suck my cock again and it really felt good. I moved around to get us in a 69 so we could both suck each other at the same time. I was the top person and was slightly fucking his mouth as he sucked me. His cock was so hard and he was really load and moaning.... All of a sudden he arched his back and I could feel his hot load gush into my waiting mouth. It was so good to enjoy his load and feel and hear him cum. I rolled over after he came and I was on my back and he continued to suck my cock. It was very good and I seen her peek in the room again and when I seen her I got very excited and started to cum as she watched him suck me. I moaned and I do enjoy cumming in a guys mouth as he sucked me. I held his head as he sucked my cock all the way through my fantastic orgasm. We I was finished I seen her leave again and he was licking my cock and getting every drop he could. We lay their for a bit and then decided to get dressed and move to the living room. We walked out and there she was sitting on the sofa with a glass of wine in her hand. He told her and me thank you for the best present ever. We all talked for a while about what had just happened. He said she should have came in to join us. All she said was she wanted this for him only. We can add and change it going forward if your are still interested. He said he was very interested and all the possibilities. Since then we have met a many occasions. I have also hit her up about sleeping with my wife if I could get her to join in. She said she would enjoy my wife and would look forward to it. I haven't been able to convince my wife to join her yet but still working in it. I think I can get her interested........

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Had a lady coworker who I had always been very close too at work and flirting all the time together reach out to me at lunch one day. We were always pretty open about sex and she wanted to know if I had ever had sex with another guy before. I thought about it for a second and I know I can trust her and told her yes I had. She then asked if I would again. I told her of coarse if things were right. She asked me what I thought about her husband. Her husband and I have played golf often and always enjoyed each others company. She told me he is really into me and they both have talked about the possibility of him and I getting together sometime for sex. Asked her what she really thought about that. She was quick to tell me that she was totally for it and would help pull it together for him if she could. I asked how she thought we could do this and she said she has a plan. The plan is, his birthday was soon and wanted to do this for his birthday present from her. I said that sounded like a great present and I also told her I was hard as a rock as we talked about this. The plan was they were going out to dinner on the night of his birthday. She gave me a key to their house. While they were gone I went into the house and got myself ready. Let me tell you I was ready. She said they would have a few drinks and be home about 7:30. I heard them drive into the garage and the door closed. She wanted me in the guest room with a huge bed in it so I would not be discovered before she wanted me to be. I could hear them playing with each other and then I heard her ask him if he wanted some sex for his birthday. He excitedly said of coarse I do. She said ok, go to the guest room and your present will be in there. I had candles lit and I had a couple of drinks as well. I was naked and laying on the bed and my cock was full on hard. He walked in and slowly looked to see me. I told him she wanted to get me for you tonight if you are ready for a great time. He looked at me and came close to me and said what a gift. he started to get undressed but reached for my cock and started sucking me. It felt so good. While he was sucking my cock I could see her look into the room to watch us for a bit. I expected her to come in but she didn't and left us alone together. He was really into sucking my cock. I slowed him a bit so we could get his clothes off. I was surprised that he had a beautiful cock and very hard as I helped him out of his pants. I reached over and slowly feeling his nice cock. His cock felt so good in my hands and he kept touching me and talking to me as we each enjoyed each other. I leaned over to take his hard cock into my mouth. He felt so wonderful in my mouth. I could have sucked his cock all night. We did get him all naked and we lay next to each other in the candle lit room feeling and talking about our experiences and what we each wanted. He began to suck my cock again and it really felt good. I moved around to get us in a 69 so we could both suck each other at the same time. I was the top person and was slightly fucking his mouth as he sucked me. His cock was so hard and he was really load and moaning.... All of a sudden he arched his back and I could feel his hot load gush into my waiting mouth. It was so good to enjoy his load and feel and hear him cum. I rolled over after he came and I was on my back and he continued to suck my cock. It was very good and I seen her peek in the room again and when I seen her I got very excited and started to cum as she watched him suck me. I moaned and I do enjoy cumming in a guys mouth as he sucked me. I held his head as he sucked my cock all the way through my fantastic orgasm. We I was finished I seen her leave again and he was licking my cock and getting every drop he could. We lay their for a bit and then decided to get dressed and move to the living room. We walked out and there she was sitting on the sofa with a glass of wine in her hand. He told her and me thank you for the best present ever. We all talked for a while about what had just happened. He said she should have came in to join us. All she said was she wanted this for him only. We can add and change it going forward if your are still interested. He said he was very interested and all the possibilities. Since then we have met a many occasions. I have also hit her up about sleeping with my wife if I could get her to join in. She said she would enjoy my wife and would look forward to it. I haven't been able to convince my wife to join her yet but still working in it. I think I can get her interested........
:heart_eyes:

• Love

SwitchyNZ

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Told this story before on here. First, I went to a sauna, and the guy a few places in front of me in the queue was my boss (who is married). I got all awkward, tried to make sure he didn't see me. And then of course our allocated lockers were like 2 spots from each other. He was cool about it, laughed, said he didn't know I liked guys. Walked into main sauna area together, sat in one of the hot rooms just talking. I'm not the sort of guy who stays soft in any sort of sexual scenario. He was sat with his towel off, with this thick soft cock just in the corner of my eye. And I was still wearing my towel, but obviously hard. Then after 10 mins he just said "Well are you going to keep staring at my dick or are you going to suck it". Seeing him the next morning after being roughly pounded by him was interesting. After that we probably went to the sauna together 30+ times. I don't know if his wife ever knew.

D

deleted19546021

My best friend and I used to wank together when we were teens then it fizzled out when we both moved away for university. Nothing happened for a long time then I went to his a few years ago for a party and by the end of the night it was just him and I downstairs. We started talking about the past and what we used to do and how it was quite hot to learn about each others bodies developing. I said I’m far hairier now than back then and he asked for me to show. Within minutes we were both naked and comparing our chest hair and bushes, that led to us both getting hard and we started to stroke in front of each other. I nervously reached out and took hold of his hard on. A few minutes later we both kissing hard as we shot our loads. We’ve met up a few times since and moved on to experimenting even more.