Hot Bosses

So I was inspired to write this post by my boss at my new job. I started a couple months ago and the very first thing I noticed was that he had the biggest bulge in his pants. The kind of bulge that there was no way he could hide it. We wear slacks to work and the bulge is nearly bursting out the crotch. He’s about 6 for 1 Italian man, black hair green eyes and is in his fifties but has a nice solid build.

Recently him and I started getting more friendly after chatting and stuff and it seems as if he likes girls...however during our conversations he’s always catching me looking at his bulge (at first I tried not to but no I can’t help it) and I notice he touches me and rubs my pack and is very friendly. I’m curious as to a couple things.

1. How should I approach him about wanting to suck his dick and
  2. I’d like to hear about your hot bosses and If you’ve gotten lucky.

Thank you guys for your responses.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
bad idea... never mix work and relationships.

i've had a few hot bosses in my life but it was line that i wasn't willing to risk my career over. no piece of ass is worth your career especially if it blows up and then your reputation gets tarnished and trying to find another job thereafter will seem near-impossible.

my advice, don't do it...

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I concur with marriedasian. It's one thing to glance, gawk, and otherwise be preoccupied with your bosses crotch. It's another thing to actually want to give him a head job, since you've already told us he's straight.

I simply don't understand the fascination of gay men who want to blow a straight man. Unless like many straight men see a woman they consider a challenge.

Is it a challenge that you are questioning his straightness? Or is it that you think he's packing a big dick? Will you be disappointed if he turns out to be all balls?

I would not cross that line. Never have had sex with one of my bosses. If something goes wrong, you're low man on the totem pole. You'll be the first to go

Something else you may not be thinking about since you are lustng after your bosses crotch. Sexual harassment. That's not anything to take lightly. If the tables were turned, he wasn't 6'1 with black hair and green eyes. Say he was unattractive, knows you're gay and repeatedly made a remark about you giving him some head. Would you be willing to act on it? Or might you be hollering sexual harassment?

HungBtmVegas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Never with a direct boss, but I had an ongoing thing with a District Manager of a company I worked for that we were both enjoying so much that he told me to quit so his job wouldn't be at risk and he supported me for 3ish months until I got another and he ended up getting promoted and moving to the East Coast

Reactions: StaringIsCaring

51arledge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Never with a boss.
I had an employer whom I knew was gay; he also had a long-standing relationship with a man also know to be gay. I came out to Rob only after he hired me, because I didn't want him to hire me because I was gay, but rather for my skill set and experience.
Rob was frequently outrageous and he would probably have agreed to sex immediately if I showed any interest. We became great friends and vacationed together, I knew his entire family, he loved my husband, he met my father, etc. I worked for him for 14 years. It was the most important work relationship of my life. One night of sex could have destroyed it all.

JonSomebody

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes..my boss was the Director of a huge Fortune 500 company and the youngest. He was very handsome, very smart and very athletic. He was also very arrogant. Allow me to share some details before I get to the point. When I was approached about being on his team as his right hand man...I was taken out to dinner by the President of the company on a weekend and he briefed me about this guy. He informed me that he was very difficult to work with and the company had a very difficult time maintaining employees to work with him and they wound up leaving the department or getting another position somewhere else. I was offered a nice starting salary and a 90-Day trial to take the position which I did.

(NOTE: This is a long post..but I have to tell the story right in order for whomever reading this to understand why I had to tell it this way!!!!)

Lo and behold..he was very hot but in regards to attitude and arrogance...he was everything that the President had told me about him and then some.. During the first week...he probably said two words to me...but gave me a heavy load of projects with deadlines..and I think that was his test to see if I could tolerate him. By the end of the week...I had stayed late and when I was about to leave...I stopped by his office to see if everything was good and to say have a nice weekend. He never looked up at me and mumbled a few words towards my way. However, as I was walking out towards the elevator...I had to go back because I left my car keys in my desk...and that's when I heard him telling someone he was talking on the phone with how great of a worker I was and how he believes in just a week of employment...I make everyone before me look like amateurs.

From that point on...he and I had established a pretty decent communication with each other...in fact...he even complimented a few times and made attempts to crack jokes for my entertainment. It didn't take long for me to gain a reputation for being a "ladies man"..this started because I would get in extra early to prepare things for the day and a lot of the ladies would come and sit in my office and talk and have coffee ...basically just shooting the breeze. However...other women from other departments started to come by my office in the morning as well...and this became very routine. However, whenever my boss would come in ...the ladies would leave my office immediately and I really think that was because our offices was right next to each other and out of respect towards him....but this particular day...he had such a nasty attitude and displayed it among the ladies that morning. After they left...he summoned me to come to his office...he closed the door and started lashing out and accusing me of bad talking him to the ladies and that is why they leave abruptly when he comes into the office.

I let him have his say without interrupting him...once he finished...I asked was there anything else and I left. A few hours later...he stepped over to my office and try to make nice with me ...I took advantage of this moment and asked him to have a seat and I closed the door. This time...I lashed out him and told him to never assume something that is not true and explained to him why the women always left abruptly when he arrive in the morning. He then gave me a really stern look and stood up out of the chair and glared at me...I just knew he was going to fire me..but to my surprise...he did totally the unexpected...he extended his hand for a hand shake and apologized to me and then told me that from that moment on...he will have the upmost respect for me because he never had anyone stand up to him like that.

This is when our relationship took a turn for the better in so many ways. He started to invite me out for dinner, drinks, VIP functions/events, etc. From what I found out from other workers that they never saw him act like that with anyone the way he acts with me. I had a birthday that was approaching the upcoming week and I had already made plans to spend it with my close friends like I usually do. One evening while working late...my boss came over to my office and asked me did I have any plans for my birthday?..I told him yes and he told me could I reschedule with my friends because he wanted to do something special for me for my day...I told him ...that's nice of him to think of me but he really do not have to do anything...he was very persistent and would not take no for an answer even after I tried to compromise by meeting him for cocktails earlier in the week.

Nonetheless...I rescheduled my plans with my friends..but a few of them were suspicious of his actions to the degree of them assuming he likes me more than just a professional work relationship...I told them no way...this guy has a lot of ladies crawling at him...I see them coming to see him every night and they go off to dinner or where ever...that is the last thing I would ever imagine of him. So...my birthday fell on a Friday and since I had rearranged everything for him...he had not came into the office that day but he did call me to tell me that he was coming to pick me up at a certain time and to be ready. However, he was about 90 minutes late...so...I got tired of waiting and I was somewhat pissed but decided to get ready to leave and that is when he was coming off the elevator with this big grin on his face...He apologized for being late but told me he would make it up to me.

And boy...did he ever!!!...first of all ...he blindfolded me at the office and grabbed my hand and guided my every step from that point on until we got to our destination...once we got there...he took off the blindfold and I noticed that we were standing in a banquet room of one of the finest restaurants/hotels in the city. ...also to my surprise...all of these people jumped out saying "Surprise!!..Happy Birthday"...this guy had not only company people there but some of my family and my friends whom I rescheduled with as well. Everything was catered and even a DJ to spin the music. I was so in shock and lost for words because I could not believe that he went through all of this for me...even the President, The Chairman of the company and their wives were there as well as VPs, Executive VPs that I've worked with...like I said...just shocking!!!

So...the few friends who had made that assumption earlier about him ..pulled me into another room away from everyone and asked ...now do you still think this guy just looking at you professionally???..I have to admit ...I got very suspicious and the gifts that he gave me ...was really expensive too...so yes...my antennas were going off like crazy. The President of the company had pulled me away for a moment ...and said how proud he was of me and how much of an impression that I've made on everyone..and he is so happy that he hired me...and gave me a hug.

As the evening was winding down...my boss told me that he and I had more celebrating to do...I looked over at one of my buddies who had over heard him saying that...and he had this devilish look on his face and I did everything I could to not burst out in laughter..lol..anyway..my boss informed me that he just wanted to spend the rest of the evening with just he and I and no one else. He took me to various clubs and even a high profile strip club that catered to high profile professional men. We went into this back room and he had arranged for this stripper to give me a lapdance. She was a very beautiful woman ...but all the while she was on my lap...he kept looking at me intensively. She picked up on it and whispered in my ear.."Who is he??"...when I told her..she responded with "He likes you and if you down ...you can get it from him tonight"..lol..we both started laughing and she gave me a quick kiss on the lips and went away. He asked me what she was saying to me and I just made up some bs story that I knew he would laugh at which he did.

So...now he is driving me back to the company's garage to pick up my car..when all of a sudden...he said..why don't you just come home with me and stay the night and we can get your car tomorrow??...I told him no..that's okay...again...he insisted and since he had been drinking..he was in a very comfortable state of mind. He told me that he did not want to be alone tonight and insisted that I come home with him. So..I did...and yes..we ended up having hot sex in every room of his house and even in the shower the next morning...

Needless to say...this was the start of our "secret" relationship that lasted for six years. The reason it ended because he had gotten this huge promotion from a company in his hometown and wanted to leave my job and come with him. I got cold feet and declined his offer...we stayed in touch for awhile..even after he got married to a woman..whom by the way..hated my guts...lol...I did not attend the wedding even though I was invited..I thought it would be best not to. I was told by someone who was there that he delayed the wedding because he was waiting for me to arrive and when I didn't he was heartbroken...but she picked up on it and confronted me when she met me that he was her man and to back off!!!..I did not understand why she came at me like that considering the fact that I did not go after him or contact him on a regular basis and that was only when he reached out to me.

So..again..please accept my apology for being so long winded with this..but its a very fond memory of mine and he was a very special guy in my life and still is even though our paths went into different directions....and I know he thinks about me because when I would go to corporate events and run into some executives from that company...they would bring him up and say he asked about me even still. So...with that being said...I think I left a good impression on him....JS

Drea Johns

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had a few hot bosses. The first one was a store manager and he had a nice bulge and he was well aware I looked every time I saw him. He would often become erect so I could get a good VPL. But it was always unspoken. The closest we came to speaking or making any advancements was one time we were discussing what we did on New Year's and I said, "Nothing. I don't do anything." And he walked up next to me and placed his bulge on top of the chair I was standing behind where I was resting my hand and said, "I know you like to get down and party." But other coworkers were in the room so I couldn't exactly rub it. Although there was another time where we were peeing next to each other and when he was done, he turned towards me with his zipper down and then zipped it up. Not sure if that was a move but who zips up not facing the urinal?

Another store manager I flat out told him he was the hottest guy in the store and he had an amazing ass. But his ass was an open topic to everyone as he liked showing it off. He wore extremely tight pants to do so. Even stated he worked hard to make his ass as great as it was. He openly admitted to having a small penis too. As was obvious as there wasn't even a mosquito bite from the tight pants he wore. A department manager at the same job was also hot and I told him we should have sex many times but I believe he thinks I was joking from how bluntly I would say things like that. I would even tell other coworkers I gave him a blowjob while he was standing there and he never denied it. (It unfortunately wasn't true.)

An assistant store manager at another job I had I think was turned on by my bulge as I caught him sneaking a peek a few times. And one time he offered me a ride to work on his day off and he picked me up while wearing pajama pants. I turned over and it looked like he had a full erection. To this day I regret not asking.

Not to mention all the coworkers I've flirted with at all of these jobs. I say it all depends on how important your job is to you. Two of the three jobs I listed here aren't in business anymore so it wouldn't have mattered whether I made stronger advancements or not. My current job I like and don't plan on losing so I haven't flirted with anyone. The closest I came to was a coworker explained a situation and his stance on it and asked, "You feel me?" and I replied, "Not yet, I haven't." I really feel like you should get a feel on situation first. Read the room as carefully as possible. If your gut tells you that you can randomly suggest sucking his dick then I say go for it. If you're close enough friends, you could probably play it off as a joke. Like if he ever asks you what you're doing after work you could say, "I don't know. I'll probably suck your dick or something." His reaction to that will tell you all you need to know. A coworker I suggested this to replied, "We'll keep that a possibility." And we both wanted it, he even rubbed his penis on me, but we never did because our bosses would micromanage us and we had too much work to do so go off and do that.

Reactions: sizequeenie

pradelicious

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes..my boss was the Director of a huge Fortune 500 company and the youngest. He was very handsome, very smart and very athletic. He was also very arrogant. Allow me to share some details before I get to the point. When I was approached about being on his team as his right hand man...I was taken out to dinner by the President of the company on a weekend and he briefed me about this guy. He informed me that he was very difficult to work with and the company had a very difficult time maintaining employees to work with him and they wound up leaving the department or getting another position somewhere else. I was offered a nice starting salary and a 90-Day trial to take the position which I did.

(NOTE: This is a long post..but I have to tell the story right in order for whomever reading this to understand why I had to tell it this way!!!!)

Lo and behold..he was very hot but in regards to attitude and arrogance...he was everything that the President had told me about him and then some.. During the first week...he probably said two words to me...but gave me a heavy load of projects with deadlines..and I think that was his test to see if I could tolerate him. By the end of the week...I had stayed late and when I was about to leave...I stopped by his office to see if everything was good and to say have a nice weekend. He never looked up at me and mumbled a few words towards my way. However, as I was walking out towards the elevator...I had to go back because I left my car keys in my desk...and that's when I heard him telling someone he was talking on the phone with how great of a worker I was and how he believes in just a week of employment...I make everyone before me look like amateurs.

From that point on...he and I had established a pretty decent communication with each other...in fact...he even complimented a few times and made attempts to crack jokes for my entertainment. It didn't take long for me to gain a reputation for being a "ladies man"..this started because I would get in extra early to prepare things for the day and a lot of the ladies would come and sit in my office and talk and have coffee ...basically just shooting the breeze. However...other women from other departments started to come by my office in the morning as well...and this became very routine. However, whenever my boss would come in ...the ladies would leave my office immediately and I really think that was because our offices was right next to each other and out of respect towards him....but this particular day...he had such a nasty attitude and displayed it among the ladies that morning. After they left...he summoned me to come to his office...he closed the door and started lashing out and accusing me of bad talking him to the ladies and that is why they leave abruptly when he comes into the office.

I let him have his say without interrupting him...once he finished...I asked was there anything else and I left. A few hours later...he stepped over to my office and try to make nice with me ...I took advantage of this moment and asked him to have a seat and I closed the door. This time...I lashed out him and told him to never assume something that is not true and explained to him why the women always left abruptly when he arrive in the morning. He then gave me a really stern look and stood up out of the chair and glared at me...I just knew he was going to fire me..but to my surprise...he did totally the unexpected...he extended his hand for a hand shake and apologized to me and then told me that from that moment on...he will have the upmost respect for me because he never had anyone stand up to him like that.

This is when our relationship took a turn for the better in so many ways. He started to invite me out for dinner, drinks, VIP functions/events, etc. From what I found out from other workers that they never saw him act like that with anyone the way he acts with me. I had a birthday that was approaching the upcoming week and I had already made plans to spend it with my close friends like I usually do. One evening while working late...my boss came over to my office and asked me did I have any plans for my birthday?..I told him yes and he told me could I reschedule with my friends because he wanted to do something special for me for my day...I told him ...that's nice of him to think of me but he really do not have to do anything...he was very persistent and would not take no for an answer even after I tried to compromise by meeting him for cocktails earlier in the week.

Nonetheless...I rescheduled my plans with my friends..but a few of them were suspicious of his actions to the degree of them assuming he likes me more than just a professional work relationship...I told them no way...this guy has a lot of ladies crawling at him...I see them coming to see him every night and they go off to dinner or where ever...that is the last thing I would ever imagine of him. So...my birthday fell on a Friday and since I had rearranged everything for him...he had not came into the office that day but he did call me to tell me that he was coming to pick me up at a certain time and to be ready. However, he was about 90 minutes late...so...I got tired of waiting and I was somewhat pissed but decided to get ready to leave and that is when he was coming off the elevator with this big grin on his face...He apologized for being late but told me he would make it up to me.

And boy...did he ever!!!...first of all ...he blindfolded me at the office and grabbed my hand and guided my every step from that point on until we got to our destination...once we got there...he took off the blindfold and I noticed that we were standing in a banquet room of one of the finest restaurants/hotels in the city. ...also to my surprise...all of these people jumped out saying "Surprise!!..Happy Birthday"...this guy had not only company people there but some of my family and my friends whom I rescheduled with as well. Everything was catered and even a DJ to spin the music. I was so in shock and lost for words because I could not believe that he went through all of this for me...even the President, The Chairman of the company and their wives were there as well as VPs, Executive VPs that I've worked with...like I said...just shocking!!!

So...the few friends who had made that assumption earlier about him ..pulled me into another room away from everyone and asked ...now do you still think this guy just looking at you professionally???..I have to admit ...I got very suspicious and the gifts that he gave me ...was really expensive too...so yes...my antennas were going off like crazy. The President of the company had pulled me away for a moment ...and said how proud he was of me and how much of an impression that I've made on everyone..and he is so happy that he hired me...and gave me a hug.

As the evening was winding down...my boss told me that he and I had more celebrating to do...I looked over at one of my buddies who had over heard him saying that...and he had this devilish look on his face and I did everything I could to not burst out in laughter..lol..anyway..my boss informed me that he just wanted to spend the rest of the evening with just he and I and no one else. He took me to various clubs and even a high profile strip club that catered to high profile professional men. We went into this back room and he had arranged for this stripper to give me a lapdance. She was a very beautiful woman ...but all the while she was on my lap...he kept looking at me intensively. She picked up on it and whispered in my ear.."Who is he??"...when I told her..she responded with "He likes you and if you down ...you can get it from him tonight"..lol..we both started laughing and she gave me a quick kiss on the lips and went away. He asked me what she was saying to me and I just made up some bs story that I knew he would laugh at which he did.

So...now he is driving me back to the company's garage to pick up my car..when all of a sudden...he said..why don't you just come home with me and stay the night and we can get your car tomorrow??...I told him no..that's okay...again...he insisted and since he had been drinking..he was in a very comfortable state of mind. He told me that he did not want to be alone tonight and insisted that I come home with him. So..I did...and yes..we ended up having hot sex in every room of his house and even in the shower the next morning...

Needless to say...this was the start of our "secret" relationship that lasted for six years. The reason it ended because he had gotten this huge promotion from a company in his hometown and wanted to leave my job and come with him. I got cold feet and declined his offer...we stayed in touch for awhile..even after he got married to a woman..whom by the way..hated my guts...lol...I did not attend the wedding even though I was invited..I thought it would be best not to. I was told by someone who was there that he delayed the wedding because he was waiting for me to arrive and when I didn't he was heartbroken...but she picked up on it and confronted me when she met me that he was her man and to back off!!!..I did not understand why she came at me like that considering the fact that I did not go after him or contact him on a regular basis and that was only when he reached out to me.

So..again..please accept my apology for being so long winded with this..but its a very fond memory of mine and he was a very special guy in my life and still is even though our paths went into different directions....and I know he thinks about me because when I would go to corporate events and run into some executives from that company...they would bring him up and say he asked about me even still. So...with that being said...I think I left a good impression on him....JS

You slept with Zuckerberg?

A

AnthonyAdkins

All that build up but you don’t even talk about the sex? Come oooon that’s the juicy stuff I wanna hear all the details there ;p