Hot Cop/Eh, penis

Give me a break. Just because a girl you're having a great time with and lying down watching strip doesn't have huge tits does NOT mean you wouldn't have fucked her.

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Julio, I really suggest you quit acting as if you know me or my mentality at all. Why do you have to come into a thread and start spewing your hatred. I'm not a god damn thing like what you're saying. I may appear to look that way but no one I'm close to would attach conceited to my long list of descriptive adjectives. I can't even believe you're amount of gull to pounce on me about a fucking preference in a fucking, fuck buddy. The fact YOU'RE so judgmental tells me so much about yourself. It's apparent you've been wronged in the past.

Don't come at me with all these past aggressions because some hot girl out at a club told you, 'No.'

I'm never, ever one to toot my own horn when it comes to physical appearance. I have major issues with the way I look in an awful way and for you to even spit that crap at me is down right fucking hateful and infuriating. I've been trying for years to build my confidence about how I look and I won't have your online ass buzzing around downing something I'm greatly proud of, my PERSONALITY.

Ampblaster: Good time, yeah it was okay, we had an alright time, nothing to write home about. But he's in town for a few months what do you think is going to conspire, nothing serious... so why bullshit with something that could possibly be a let-down? Spread your legs, you're a whore, don't spread your legs, you're a prude.
The fuck?

And to all those people being trolls [i don't include julio in this]: Leave str8 alone, as well as the rest of the posters, Christ if you hate this thread and are utterly disgusted by it, fuck off, that simple.

Thanks for all your opinions yay or nay.

preference? I call it perfectionism! The dude is obviously hot from what u say and u still find a way to turn it down? Why dont u just focus on the thing that turns u on instead of the downside? I'm no hottie so I dont have the luxury of "choosing"! i've learn that life is too short to miss out on the positive side of stuff so I focus on it! I never disapointed a woman (yet!), tall, small, skinny, chubby cause I find the one thing that keeps me motivated!

And no, I would not want those tits to be perfect! When u search for such perfection, u only end up being disapointed! Dont call it hate, I just dont agree with what u say and I have the balls to contradict a gorgeous woman! Admit you're used to always get the boys on your side? Dont u think you're missing out on something? DOnt u think you're as hard with yourself as u are with others? Dont expect them to act niccer then u are! What do think that dude is thinking of u? He probably found u a zillion problems!

Did u ever give a chance to a normal guy? An average guy? Instead of laughting in his face when he approaches u at the bar did u ever give that "average" dude a chance of proving his skills? Trust me on that one, if he ended up in bed with a beautiful woman like u, i'll give his 110%, you'll probably get the best sex in your whole fucking life!! Like we say in french to girls like u back here "Té une fille bien ou té une pute?".

I'm sure you're a great girl, im not hating, I just cant tolerate such an closed american mentallity! Please open your mind! You'll find yourself happier in the end!

southwest

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do you enjoy yourself with they guy? If you do and there is a high degree of transparency about what you both want and expect from your possible relationship, I say go for it.
But girl I'm so jealous!!! Why? cause I'd love to be your fuck buddy!!:wink:

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aw southwest, if you're ever in the states... you can use the power of your 4 rep points on me anytime.

And im not too sure yet about the guy, we'll see next time we hang out. The first few meetings are always trying to feel each other out ya know?

fiascosauce

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
you could always come to nj ;) i may not be a cop/national guardsmen, but a budding personal trainer isnt half bad! and i have some length in the dick dept as well.

honestly though, i say you should go for it. like what some of the sane people have said... what's the worst that could happen? a night of bad sex which you won't have to repeat.

as for the insane people, you've done a good job ignoring them and that's really all you can do.

Icantthinkofaname

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How did this thread get so derailed?

Go for it. Neither of you want to go through the whole relationship circus, you both want sex, he's only in town for a little while... What the hell? You only live once, right?

If its not good, then you can rant and curse everyone out for leading you astray afterwards.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If he turns out BAD then make it a teaching experiment! A hottie is to good to let go!You could have so much fun.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm never, ever one to toot my own horn when it comes to physical appearance. I have major issues with the way I look in an awful way

I've been trying for years to build my confidence about how I look

I'm dumbstruck! I can't believe someone who looks like you, having issues with their appearance. No, that's not sarcasm. I think you are beautiful!

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Don't come at me with all these past aggressions because some hot girl out at a club told you, 'No.'.

Incredible insight into the male psyche for a female. You're exactly right. It's safe to take my word for it, I'm never wrong when it comes to male psychology.

and.. you're beautiful.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry I don't mean to be mean at all but when I read your post the 1st thing I thought about is why are you on this site? I mean if you feel bad about your penis size why would you come to this site where people like big ones? It's like asking for it really. I'm just saying maybe you should try other places where people aren't as into big ones or whatever. I don't think people here are automatically normal when it comes to things like that, just look at the name of the site!!

Seems to be the same everywhere to me. If it were only THIS site, wouldn't pay any attention to it at all...

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
stop googling big penis then. google another topic. you'd be surprised how seldom penis size comes up in life.

Are you kidding? I see it come up all the time in the Hannah Montana fan forums and the Fox and Friends blog. Those are the three sites I chiefly divide my time between, including this one.

str82fcuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And im not too sure yet about the guy, we'll see next time we hang out. The first few meetings are always trying to feel each other out ya know?

Notthe7 you seem to me to be a very smart girl with a good head on your shoulders. I am sure you will make the right decision at the right time. You are perfectly entitled to have whatever preferences you want and nobody has a right to judge you for them. I am sorry that your thread was derailed by all those same old trolls who make life miserable for everyone here at LPSG. I don't know why the moderators don't ban those rude disruptive creeps but they keep on getting second and third chances. Sometimes I am afraid to post here because of them but there are also a lot of good people here. I am impressed with the way you have stood your ground. I wish that I was as bright and assertive as you are when I was twenty. Whatever happens I wish you the best of luck with everything