HOT TV men memories

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There is an episode on Three's A Company where both John Ritter and Richard Kline are wearing short (khaki?) shorts, but that must have been the Priscilla Barnes era with that boat they were on.

Reactions: Tricia Lemay

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Mike Connors (Mannix)
Don Murray (Knot's Landing)
Robert Mandan (Soap)
Carl Betz (Donna Reed)
Ken Berry (Andy Griffith Show/Carol Burnett)
Lorne Greene (Bonanza)

CoolHanz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
LOL, just seen an episode of the Waltons today, with John senior and John Ritter in tight all in ones swimming costumes, John Ritter was youngish, very hairy and beefy.

John Ritter and Robert Urich now spring to mind.

Robert Urich in Vegas blew my mind. A fair number of "shirtless shots"; him driving around in that beautiful old T-Bird which made him look all the bigger and - of course - living, working and bedding down in a big ol' warehouse where everyone just kind of wandered in at any time frequently made their way into my newly pubescent fantasies of the late 70's. Thanks for bringing that back! How IS the real estate market for warehouses in Vegas these days?

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Robert Urich in Vegas blew my mind. A fair number of "shirtless shots"; him driving around in that beautiful old T-Bird which made him look all the bigger and - of course - living, working and bedding down in a big ol' warehouse where everyone just kind of wandered in at any time frequently made their way into my newly pubescent fantasies of the late 70's. Thanks for bringing that back! How IS the real estate market for warehouses in Vegas these days?

Lol, good question CoolHanz if you find a cheap one let me know.:smile:.

Anyone remember the guys from UFO ? , i remember the submarine all the marines wore string vests and tight pants.

Also used to have a crush on the guy called Chip 3rd in charge from Voyage to the bottom of the sea.

tommiet

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OMG!!! So I'm watching an old rerun of "Sea Hunt" with Lloyd Bridges. Jesus what a fucking bulge on him...short white shorts, very tight and underwater he looks like he's smuggling grapefruits!!! SHIT!!!!

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
These guys caught my eye :eek: when i was younger and still as i am older

oh yeah ROBERT CONRAD i liked him in BA BA black sheep especially during an air raid and he ran from his tent in his under ware and grabbed the machine gun to shoot down the zeros. always left me wondering just how big a shell he had between his legs LOL. :wink::biggrin1: also don Johnson a few others to but cant recall names at the moment. good thread tardis I'm enjoying it as well as some recalling of memories also.

Last edited:

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
oh yeah ROBERT CONRAD i liked him in BA BA black sheep especially during an air raid and he ran from his tent in his under ware and grabbed the machine gun to shoot down the zeros. always left me wondering just how big a shell he had between his legs LOL. :wink::biggrin1: also don Johnson a few others to but cant recall names at the moment. good thread tardis I'm enjoying it as well as some recalling of memories also.

No probs g, takes me back to my youth, wonder what Robert Conrad looked like today, is he still living?.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No probs g, takes me back to my youth, wonder what Robert Conrad looked like today, is he still living?.

yep sure is, he was born 3/1/1935 i seen a biography on him. in he said he wanted to put the rumors to rest, said he was born in Chicago, and as of august 17 2009. he was still alive and healthy.:wink:

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Matt Houston a detective or PI from a series called Houston, think he was called Lee something, he was always sporting a bulge.

The guy from petrocelli, he was a lawyer and was building his own house, always shirtless and very hairy.

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
OMG!!! So I'm watching an old rerun of "Sea Hunt" with Lloyd Bridges. Jesus what a fucking bulge on him...short white shorts, very tight and underwater he looks like he's smuggling grapefruits!!! SHIT!!!!

Great one tommiet - how could I have overlooked Lloyd the Hunk?!? I was just a kid, 10 or 12 probably, when I used to watch Sea Hunt. Didn't knew what the hell sex was all about, but knew I was fascinated with Luscious Lloyd barechested in his bathing suit - too bad he never skinny-dipped!! YUM!!

Pecker Check

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don’t mean to divert another guy’s thread, but just wondered if there I’m the only one who is really bad about paying attention to (and remembering) the names of all but the biggest names of t.v. and screen personalities. I had to Google “Johnny” and “Lawman” to find Peter Brown. In my memory this guy was just “Johnny” on Lawman and that has been it for these forty some years. The really big stars from you youth are just screen legends now. And I don’t always know the names of today’s stars below the Cruise/Pitt tier. And, frankly, being gay, I’m much less likely to know the names of the female stars below, say, the Streep level. As far back as I can remember I’ve been amazed when friends knew the names of all the actors in some movie and could tell me I had seen those same actors in this movie, that movie, etc. At times I’ve thought I had some kind of character flaw, but then somebody told me my disregard for Hollywood trivia made each movie a new and fresh experience for me. (Nice, kind way to look at it, I guess.) Anyhow, I’ve recently latched on to the fact that I’m really enjoying Peter Krause in Dirty Sexy Money just about as much as I liked him in Six Feet Under. This is progress for me. Does anybody else ever tend to miss the entertainment names boat?