Hotdogging/ass frot

SouthernInGuy16

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was horny but my ex hadn’t “prepared” for sex, I’d get on top and do this. He actually loved having my load between his ass cheeks like that. Because it was different, I usually came pretty fast this way. My bf now - we just go to town, prepped for anal or not. #ItHappens

Crafstman74

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It would be an awesome way to help prepare for the mental aspect of bottoming I would think, all the sights and sounds, being under a man, feeling his muscular contractions like he’s fucking you but you have time to adjust to those sensations so that when you are finally penetrated, that’s all your adjusting to, your mind is at peace with a man using you that way

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It would be an awesome way to help prepare for the mental aspect of bottoming I would think, all the sights and sounds, being under a man, feeling his muscular contractions like he’s fucking you but you have time to adjust to those sensations so that when you are finally penetrated, that’s all your adjusting to, your mind is at peace with a man using you that way
This. BRING IT

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Didn't know there was a name for this. Reminds me of an experience I had with a guy that wasn't into penetration but he loved my ass and rested it between my ass cheeks and shot a warm load all across my back as he grinded himself into a frenzy. Shocked the hell out of me that he came so forcefully from just having his dick resting between my ass cheeks.