James0909

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Same, not interested in having sex with guys but find frotting really hot

same man. I grew up frotting with a buddy in high school. We’d go dick to dick very often. We had girlfriends and everything, but we’d always do dick to dick regularly regardless. Just humping and grinding dicks and balls together.

same man. I grew up frotting with a buddy in high school. We’d go dick to dick very often. We had girlfriends and everything, but we’d always do dick to dick regularly regardless. Just humping and grinding dicks and balls together.
Yeah, I'm completely on the same page. Also realized that lots of us straight guys like that. Something about that feeling... I'm hooked lol

James0909

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Yeah, I'm completely on the same page. Also realized that lots of us straight guys like that. Something about that feeling... I'm hooked lol

yeah agreed. I think it’s just something that men do. I put it down to male bonding. I’ve read up on it quite a bit and it’s pretty common, just not spoken about. Heaps of men grow up doing it and have a wife and kids a few years later.

it can’t just be a coincidence. So it’s just gotta be a thing between us men. Going dick to dick with my buddy was the hottest thing I’ve ever done. There was this competitive aspect as well, and just pure horniness. Glad I got a good few years doing that with him.

Reactions: diver6 and Bumble12

yeah agreed. I think it’s just something that men do. I put it down to male bonding. I’ve read up on it quite a bit and it’s pretty common, just not spoken about. Heaps of men grow up doing it and have a wife and kids a few years later.

it can’t just be a coincidence. So it’s just gotta be a thing between us men. Going dick to dick with my buddy was the hottest thing I’ve ever done. There was this competitive aspect as well, and just pure horniness. Glad I got a good few years doing that with him.
"Male bonding," "pure horniness," "not spoken about" I'll have to agree with everything you've mentioned.

I still find it hot and enjoy such bonding occassionally, especially with guys my size or bigger with a great physique or looks. It brings out the competitive nature somehow.

James0909

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
"Male bonding," "pure horniness," "not spoken about" I'll have to agree with everything you've mentioned.

I still find it hot and enjoy such bonding occassionally, especially with guys my size or bigger with a great physique or looks. It brings out the competitive nature somehow.

yeah agreed man. And I don’t really see it as “gay” either. It’s just men being men.

an7701

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
One of my favourite things to do! It doesn't have to include penetration to be a good time.
View attachment 10741571

This has got to be one of the hottest pics ever! I love rubbing my cock on someone's ass and having him do the same to me -- it's definitely my favorite way of getting off! I have a buddy I get together with (except not now because of COVID-19). We 69 for a while, then we frot cock to cock until he cums, because that's what he likes, then he turns over and lets me rub it on his smooth ass until I shoot off.

D

deleted1025121

How funny. I never knew it had a name either. Its usually just grouped into the frottage (frott) definition. But I do this almost exclusively. I find it super hot, feels great and I love shooting up a guys back this way.