Hottest Cars for Straight Guys?!

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Muscle cars are not just the toys of straight men.
I own a Vintage, Holden Commodore, 5 liter V8 that looks like a Nascar as stock standard.

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
turbo charged bmw m3
alpine white exterior
peanut butter guts (interior)
wood grain wheel and trim
heated front and back seats
dual exhaust
silencer
push start
gps
racing transmission
carbon fiber roof
intake the size of texas
struts and side struts

dam its makin my dick hard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
LOL i was waiting someone to say something like that haha! :rofl: muscle cars are absolutely beautiful pieces of work and i would personally love to own one (66 cherry red mustang convertible to be exact). but the maintenance on them these days is ridiculous. it'd still be great to have one and ride around though... or just have sex in the backseat like you did :tongue:

Stacy loves my truck.:tongue:

Indeed...but I consider it a labor of love. When I put the pedal on the floor in 3rd gear on the tollway and chirp the tires, it makes all the scraped knuckles worthwhile. :biggrin1:

I hear that! He took me for a spin in one he was working on, a modified one. We got it up to 150 on this 55mph road in front of our shop.:biggrin1: Zipping around cars, it was crazy! Then he pulls this power slide into the turn in to our parking lot.

He races his Z31 anniversary in auto crosses. He says that the 32s are also heavier on top of being harder to work on, but me personally, I have always loved them. Even more so than the current 33, it just has a sexy look.

omgiswatdeysay

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL i was waiting someone to say something like that haha! :rofl: muscle cars are absolutely beautiful pieces of work and i would personally love to own one (66 cherry red mustang convertible to be exact). but the maintenance on them these days is ridiculous. it'd still be great to have one and ride around though... or just have sex in the backseat like you did :tongue:

Maintenance on a muscle car is expensive? Restoration may be pricey but its still cheaper to do an older car than it is a newer car. Everything on a classic car is cheaper when compared to new cars because its more simple. No computers, No emissions, No creature features, just raw power.

It's not the car that makes the man, its the man that makes the car.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK I know straight guys love cars and I love to get attention from them.
Just one catch about your stereotype here: you can't generalize; it won't always apply. I'm gay and I've loved cars since I was 3. I was a VW mechanic at 19. I'm more of a car enthusiast than anyone else that I know. All my guy friends are straight and don't really care about cars. I was a big fan of OVERHAULIN' with hot boy Chris Jacobs when it was on the air as well as the similar show AMERICAN HOT ROD with the late Boyd Coddington. I tried to watch every episode as my schedule permitted.

As far as a recommendation, tell me how much money you want to spend, how much room you need, how you like to drive, and how important mpg is.

I just sold a Mustang GT convertible with manual transmission. The car was an absolute blast to drive as far as acceleration, but the handling sucked because the car was too heavy. I had an Acura RSX Type-S before the Mustang. That car was fun and had razor-sharp handling, but it had no low end torque. I had a Honda Civic coupe before that, and loved it.

I would like to find a car that weighed about 2500 - 3000 pounds with 400 horsepower driven through a 6-speed manual transmission with trick alloy suspension - for under $25,000. Then I woke up.

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i actually dont know how to ride a motorcycle and i dont have that much money i just like to have a fun car and i might as well get something that is going to get straight guys to pay attention to me. i know its childish but i like when they pay attention in any way

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Really? :confused: Maybe it's expensive in California but it's fairly inexpensive here on the east coast. Anything made in the last 20 years is digital, not analog plus it's all computerized. :yuck:

Imagine my surprise when I went to jump my mom's battery last winter, and I couldn't find it cause it was in the friggin' trunk next to the spare. :12: WTF?!? Whose bright idea was that?

FWIW: Stacy, the only man from my past with whom I was intimate and remain on good terms with, is a GM certified mechannic. He's branched out and works on everything now, including large diesel engines.

His live in lover knows that when I call she is to get him immediately. He's the kind of guy that will pick you up when your car breaks down on the Parkway at 4AM and he won't even ask why you were out at 4AM.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i actually dont know how to ride a motorcycle and i dont have that much money i just like to have a fun car and i might as well get something that is going to get straight guys to pay attention to me. i know its childish but i like when they pay attention in any way
Dude, it's time to reverse your %'s. :tongue:

Different types of cars attract different types of men. My most recent ride was a 1991 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz. It was a goldish tan with a brown rag top. The thing I immediately noticed was that I was attracting a totally different type of man than ever before. The men who ogled the Caddy were mostly grubby guys on motorcycles and Orthodox Jewish men. :confused:

My 1994 Volvo Turbo 940 GL Wagon, tended to attract preppy type guys and intelligent nerdy types.

My 2001 Buick Century and my beloved 1990 Corsica LT seemed to attract much younger guys in Nissan Sentras. :biggrin1::tongue: One or two even wanted to race at a red light. hahaha

woah

Just Browsing
Media
I'm a HUGE car guy...and the ones that make my head turn that meet most of your criteria ...
more than 2 seats...fast...fun...reliable...umodifed...

2008 BMW m3, 4door/2door...any BMW M car some available w/ a drop top.
2008 Lexus ISF 4door
Older Subaru Impreza WRX STI/ Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV MR
Audi S4/RS4/S5 coupe/sedan/convertible
Mercedes CL63 AMG...any mercedes AMG
Cadillac CTS V
Infinity G37 coupe
Maserati Quatraporte/Gran Turismo
Aston Martin DB9
Alfa Romeo 8c (2 seater)
Ariel Atom (2 seater)

...Keep in mind that the higher end mercedes amg's, and the Italian and British cars will cost more than 100 grand US.

These are just to name a few off the top of my head...don't know what other criteria you like...I have driven most of those cars and am very familiar w/ them :)

woah

Just Browsing
Media

whops didn't see this quote!

I would look into some of the turbo cars in this field...the subaru, mitsubishi, and possibly the S4...

You can find them used for relatively cheap... And also the M3 E46 model, before the new one w/ the big v8.

omgiswatdeysay

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Out of those picks Whoa, the S4 is the best...6 speed tiptronic trans, 2.7 liter 30 valve, twin turbos, and a complete sleeper car.....makes my blood boil just thinkin about it. You can pick a 2000 up for around 10k, go for the automatic, you can hold peak boost thru each shift.

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
muscle cars are absolutely beautiful pieces of work and i would personally love to own one (66 cherry red mustang convertible to be exact).
more precisely, Ford called it candy apple red. I drove a candy apple red 1967 Fairlane GTA 390 4-bbl and a 1969 acapulco blue 351 4-bbl Mustang Mach I. gas then was 32.9¢ for leaded premium. "those were the days, my friend... I thought they'd never end..." :cool3: :wow: :wavey:
(it wasn't for a few years that I drove a U-Haul, and it didn't help my sex life any.)

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
RX-7 R1 edition with a T88 turbo....550 horse for less than 20k if you know where to look and what your doin.

they got those funny ass rotary engines. but they still haul ass and get your blood flowing if you do em' right. my uncle has an old generation 1 rx-7

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if yall are going to talk muscle cars how can you forget the 67 shelby gt.

imagine one with an original body with minor carbon fiber reinforcements. instead of a stock 4 speed pull that and put a 5 speed manual in her. with the original shifter knob of course (but one with the extra gear marked on it so i guess it wouldnt be truly original) . the manditory best suspension that money can buy. but you gotta ditch the 427 and try to get her to put out about 500 horses. mmm dam that sounds so good. dont you guys just love the nostalgic smell of muscle cars ?

my grandfather on my momma's side has an extremely 64' mustang. everything is still original except the tires and paint job. he never ever ever ever ever drives it.