How big is impressive?

Amycu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How big does a penis need to be to impress a girl when you undress? I have 6.1 inches in length and 4.7 inches in circumference. Is that not impressive at all?

Reactions: Gj816

french_lp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
df = your lenght and dt = your girth
t = girl's middle finger size
h = how interested in your dick size above anything else

4fed8e8aecad042e72000009-750-507.jpg

Seriously dude, you know what will impress a girl when you undress? The way you look at her.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
df = your lenght and dt = your girth
t = girl's middle finger size
h = how interested in your dick size above anything else

4fed8e8aecad042e72000009-750-507.jpg

Seriously dude, you know what will impress a girl when you undress? The way you look at her.

This made me chuckle!! LOL!

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Multi-point answer:

• About 98% the time you undress for a woman, she's already into you! You've impressed upon her your personality, your whit, your YOU - and now it's time to do the deed. Enjoy being with her and stop worrying about your size.

• The women I've spoke to mostly agree that girth is where it's at. It gives them that "full/filled" feeling. Also, your length is above average. So there you have it. Enjoy.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
How big does a penis need to be to impress a girl when you undress? I have 6.1 inches in length and 4.7 inches in circumference. Is that not impressive at all?

I have literally NEVER been "impressed" by a penis.

It's not an accomplishment. It's a sex organ.

Impress women (not girls) with respect and humor. Be a good person, and don't think about your penis when talking to us. That, is impressive.

D

deleted972301

Multi-point answer:

• About 98% the time you undress for a woman, she's already into you! You've impressed upon her your personality, your whit, your YOU - and now it's time to do the deed. Enjoy being with her and stop worrying about your size.

• The women I've spoke to mostly agree that girth is where it's at. It gives them that "full/filled" feeling. Also, your length is above average. So there you have it. Enjoy.

This is very true

Reactions: simbablk

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have literally NEVER been "impressed" by a penis.

It's not an accomplishment. It's a sex organ.

Impress women (not girls) with respect and humor. Be a good person, and don't think about your penis when talking to us. That, is impressive.
from what
I have to agree - I've never been impressed, but I have really been awed more than a few times. You're right, it's not an accomplishment, but the reaction comes from what could be accomplished with it (potential). The real impression is what has it actually done, with the guy attached to it.

uncut7in

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've often been told I have a great-looking cock. I wouldn't say I'm that huge (about 6.5"), average thickness, I think it's the big shiny mushroom head when my foreskin retracts that they like.

I've never been impressed by a penis. Ever. I've also never been impressed by anyone's ear lobes. I like dicks, I've had lots of very pleasurable experiences with dicks, but they are just a part of someone's anatomy that they had no control or choice over. They are not something to be impressed by, for me. I've been impressed with someone's very fit overall physique before, especially when knowing they worked for it. A penis, not so much. I've been impressed by accomplishments, I've been impressed by effort, I've been impressed by attitude towards challenges...

Edited to add:

Sizes in cubic inches women are impressed by?

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you really want to impress her while undressing, look into her eyes....and don't stop looking into her eyes as you slowly undress both of you. Yes your head will lilt slightly to one side because you want so bad to look down at that incredible body you've been waiting X long to unwrap, but fight the urge and keep staring into her eyes, if she starts to look down as you undress, gently tuck your hand under her chin and lift her head back up so she's staring back into your eyes, give her a gentle kiss but don't break eye contact....

She'll think your huge if she didn't have the benefit of seeing it before you enter her....because looking in her eyes shows a confidence that will make her think you are a god. OK maybe not a god....but you understand.

If you really want to impress her while undressing, look into her eyes....and don't stop looking into her eyes as you slowly undress both of you. Yes your head will lilt slightly to one side because you want so bad to look down at that incredible body you've been waiting X long to unwrap, but fight the urge and keep staring into her eyes, if she starts to look down as you undress, gently tuck your hand under her chin and lift her head back up so she's staring back into your eyes, give her a gentle kiss but don't break eye contact....

She'll think your huge if she didn't have the benefit of seeing it before you enter her....because looking in her eyes shows a confidence that will make her think you are a god. OK maybe not a god....but you understand.

LOL no. That comes off as overdone and ridiculous to me. Told some of my girlfriend's the gist of what you said and it's not their cuppa tea either. That is so not the thing for every woman.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL no. That comes off as overdone and ridiculous to me. Told some of my girlfriend's the gist of what you said and it's not their cuppa tea either. That is so not the thing for every woman.
Yeah, I'd rather see his honest, natural reaction to revealing more and more of my body. I like seeing clear attraction and lust and that kind of positive feedback is better than some weird eye contact.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

I like having my body looked at by my man. Seeing his eyes all over me when we're about to have sex is wonderful.

If he just maintained eye contact during the entire time we were foreplaying I actually might get creeped out.

Just saying...

Abagnale12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’m similar size and have both impressed and not. It all depends on the girl. Most actually don’t care as long as you’re not tiny. Lol. And you’re average like me. Hope you’re not 6’6” though. Lol. If a woman decided to sleep with you then that’s that.

Reactions: Busdriver1234

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It would be okay if he maintained eye contact while he undressed himself. Eye contact is good, after all. But he should definitely drink it all in when I'm getting unwrapped. At all stages. Odds are, I've packaged myself with his pleasure in mind, particularly if this is the first sexual encounter between us. I do not want my efforts wasted in a man who doesn't take the time to look and appreciate. But if he just wants to watch my face and eyes while I check him out, that seems fine. I take my time and have a good look.

Reactions: rayray

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Make me spill all my secrets...it's more then just eye contact, I'm not giving her a creepy stare, it's facial expression, and the response of your eyes as you feel the swell of her breast, the curve of her hips, the flex of her thigh....

Trust me no women has been under the illusion that I wasn't appreciating every millimeter of her body as I caressed her while undressing her.