How common are 11 inch cocks?

GrowingMonster

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Estimates are that there are about 2.5 billion males over age 15 on this sphere.

And the 99.9999 percentile is 1 in one million, not 1 in one hundred thousand.

So given that, there would be roughly 2,500 worldwide. Here is where things get interesting. There are 119 adult males in the US. So there would be 119 ten inch + cocks in the US.

You are completly right, I missed a zero at the 1 million, yet even though I miss calculated the math still holds true.

Reactions: ItsAll4Kim

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
2 biggest guy's are Quercusone and mr Snuf i've seen who have lot's of pic's or measure.
Neither being or claiming 11". So my point again being at LPSG 11" cocks are proven non-existing.

Outside LPSG, well.... My position is unchanged - non-existing

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
You are seeing things which are not really there.

His dick is genuine, the above picture is not faked in my opinion. You made some circles on his dick in red, what do they show exactly? Nothing to me. What blurred edges?

Here is an invert of his dick...

View attachment 705267

There are no blurred edges. This measurement was not faked. Very paranoid users on here! Yes we know deception and trickery is widespread on this subject but this guy is genuine in his measurements.
Still no explanation for the shadow anomaly. Vampire cock has no shadow?

The silence on this is deafening.

Reactions: TinyPrincess

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
You're also looking at a pic whereim

you picked out a pic of me pissing look at almost any other of my pics jealous haters keep hating

Saw them all, and it's probably a solid 8 inches. Nothing to be ashamed of, until you ruin it with a ridiculous claim and then double down by insulting people. Measure it with a solid ruler from above, bone pressed is fine.

cocksicle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
None of you can prove anything until you've seen it in person ask all the women and men I've been with pics don't always do justice I merely made a comment about a thread wasn't lying I have measured it and all you jump the bandwagon that's why I don't care for these sites so many rude people

Reactions: Ben554

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
None of you can prove anything until you've seen it in person ask all the women and men I've been with pics don't always do justice I merely made a comment about a thread wasn't lying I have measured it and all you jump the bandwagon that's why I don't care for these sites so many rude people
Yep, but someone's measurement isn't other ones.
There is a standard measurement explained several times in this topic.
So for you it's 10" with your technique for some others it's not even 75% of this.
Honestly it doesn't look 10". But 10 is just a number like any other, like 9, 8, 7....

Reactions: TinyPrincess

Neither being or claiming 11". So my point again being at LPSG 11" cocks are proven non-existing.

Outside LPSG, well.... My position is unchanged - non-existing
Was my point exactly even there over an inch short and there the biggest guys with loads of pics.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I definitely won't disagree about the prevalence of rude people. This site has plenty, but unfortunately you are one of them. Your "little nub" comment was rude and a personal attack.

I wholeheartedly agree that pictures can deceive, both in complimentary and in derogatory ways. Hence why it's a fools game to make claims without providing any evidence to support them, and then argue about it. If someone asks or there's a relevant thread I will volunteer my size, and on occasion have shown a pic or two with a ruler, but I will not argue.

Last time I did this was in the "get out your rulers" thread. The OP asked for 8" to 9" pics with honest measurement. I showed how to do BP flaccid stretched measuring. It shows me at nearly 8-1/2", and I only admit to 8". Immediately was jumped by some guy who submitted no pics but nominated himself judge and jury for the thread. He commented on it being bone pressed and that my glans was stretched. Okay, so that's how this measurement is done. Call me whatever size makes you happy. I will explain, but not argue.