how do I remove hair on shaft?

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi Everyone,

I am new to LPSG.

I have some hair on my shaft - and I want to get rid of it. Lovers complain when they get hairs in their mouths. And I complain when the little hairs get stuck in a condom when I unroll it off me. Ouch!

Do you shave? (razor or electric shaver?) How do you prevent little nicks?

Has anybody tried electrolysis?

Or laser hair removal?

Did these work?

Thanks

quiet guy

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Hey quietguy -- I personally think electrolysis or laser hair removal would be going overboard. I just lather up with soap in the shower and use my regular face razor, and have literally NEVER even so much as nicked myself. Couldn't be easier. I would avoid electric razors, as you won't get as close a shave and those have been known to pinch and/or irritate sensitive skin.

Steve :happy:

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some of you will probably Shreik...
But I shave dry. I take a fresh razor, and start gently but efficiently shaving it clean.

I have had NO luck with lubing up before shaving, as things just slip around, including the hair.

Ive shaved my shaft as well, but dry, as its easier to handle, easier to shave and control.

I agree with the other guys...electro and other stuff is just overboard, and overpriced. Just use a razor.

C

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
My pubic hair removal protocol:

1. Wet area throughly with warm water for about one minute.
2. Apply hair conditioner to the area to be shaved. Leave on for about one minute.
3. Shave with a blade dedicated to shaving just that area. I use a triple blade razor and never use it more than 5-6 times. A dull razor is a dangerous thing, especially around my best friend.

The above works better if you use a trimmer of some sort to get the hairs short first. I have a rechargeable electric one I use for that purpose.

gymbrat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How many hairs are you talking about on the shaft? 20 .. 30 .. 50??? Take a tweezer and pull them out, one by one. No nicks, no soap, no nothing, gone! Don't make a mountain out of a one minute task. (I do the same thing for my ballsac - five minutes now and then.)

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by gymbrat@Sep 21 2005, 03:10 PM
How many hairs are you talking about on the shaft? 20 .. 30 .. 50??? Take a tweezer and pull them out, one by one. No nicks, no soap, no nothing, gone! Don't make a mountain out of a one minute task. (I do the same thing for my ballsac - five minutes now and then.)
[post=345396]Quoted post[/post]​
I cannot pull out any hair, anywhere on my body, without it hurting. I tried a brand new razor with shaving cream once, and my skin is sensitive enough that I got lots of little nicks or blood spots. Not pleasant. I've been afraid to try a depilatory cream as it may burn the skin. :shocked:
Finally, I found one of those cheapo battery operated trimmers with a depth guide and tried that. The guide keeps the cutting mechanism away from my skin and the result is very short hairs on my shaft that do not get 'caught' in anything.
Works for me. ;)

LapDog :p

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yah, i use a shick quatro, and put some gel on it, and shave it, you gotta hold the head tightly though, so it doesnt slip and fall infront of the razor :wow:

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Originally posted by gymbrat@Sep 21 2005, 12:10 PM

Thanks for the advice. I considered plucking them, but I saw that as a painful and temporary solution. Wouldn't you have to pluck them out again every now and then? My understanding is that hairs grow out thicker after being plucked. Which makes for yet another ongoing body ritual.

C

college22punk9

"My understanding is that hairs grow out thicker after being plucked. Which makes for yet another ongoing body ritual."

That is an old wives tale, hair doesn't get thicker and thicker when you pluck it. When hair FIRST appears, it starts out thin and gets thicker as it "matures".... people think it gets thicker when you pluck it, becuase people (itialian women) pluck their upper lip at the first appearance of hair, and when it gets thicker, they blame it on the plucking, rather than physiology. Or something. *shrugs*

gymbrat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by quietguy+Sep 21 2005, 10:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(quietguy &#064; Sep 21 2005, 10:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-gymbrat@Sep 21 2005, 12:10 PM
How many hairs are you talking about on the shaft? 20 .. 30 .. 50??? Take a tweezer and pull them out, one by one. No nicks, no soap, no nothing, gone&#33; Don&#39;t make a mountain out of a one minute task. (I do the same thing for my ballsac - five minutes now and then.)

Thanks for the advice. I considered plucking them, but I saw that as a painful and temporary solution. Wouldn&#39;t you have to pluck them out again every now and then? My understanding is that hairs grow out thicker after being plucked. Which makes for yet another ongoing body ritual.
[post=345552]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

If anything, the new hair seems softer. Of course it is an ongoing ritual - but so is shaving. I hate razor blades, while I enjoy plucking out the hairs: the emerging cock and ball smoothness gives me a hardon of joy, and I often finish off the grooming with finishing off myself&#33;

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Steve26@Sep 21 2005, 10:16 AM
Hey quietguy -- I personally think electrolysis or laser hair removal would be going overboard. I just lather up with soap in the shower and use my regular face razor, and have literally NEVER even so much as nicked myself. Couldn&#39;t be easier. I would avoid electric razors, as you won&#39;t get as close a shave and those have been known to pinch and/or irritate sensitive skin.

Steve :happy:
[post=345336]Quoted post[/post]​
I agree with you Steve.........just shave it off ...and while you are there give the bush a little trim too.....It looks overgrown...
:hi:

oldredneck

Experimental Member
Media
Leave the hair alone. I&#39;ve tried shaving and have found that the shaft hair keeps the cock from sticking to the scrotum and to the thigh.

7x5.5

Just Browsing
Media
I use a product called NAIR, it is basically a cream that you lather on dry - then leave for 7 minutes. Then, you get a warm washer and simply rub the area and the hair comes right off. No nicks, no red dots - too easy

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by 7x5.5@Sep 25 2005, 05:59 AM
I use a product called NAIR, it is basically a cream that you lather on dry - then leave for 7 minutes. Then, you get a warm washer and simply rub the area and the hair comes right off. No nicks, no red dots - too easy
[post=346366]Quoted post[/post]​
I&#39;ve been afraid to try a product like that, fearing it would burn the sensitive skin.
Maybe I&#39;ll have to buy some and just put a dab on myself to see how it would react on me. I don&#39;t want to remove all the hair, just the hair on the shaft. I just trim the bush when it starts to look like it is out of control&#33;

LapDog :p

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Rikter8@Sep 21 2005, 04:57 PM
Some of you will probably Shreik...
But I shave dry. I take a fresh razor, and start gently but efficiently shaving it clean.

I have had NO luck with lubing up before shaving, as things just slip around, including the hair. Ive shaved my shaft as well, but dry, as its easier to handle, easier to shave and control
I agree with the other guys...electro and other stuff is just overboard, and overpriced. Just use a razor.
[post=345356]Quoted post[/post]​
I wouldn&#39;t scream. I&#39;ve done that, but I prefer wet, it&#39;s my hair type y-see.

Bb luv

1st Like
Media
From somewhere else..
&#092;"Whenever you get erect, simple grasp your penis right below the circumcision scar with the standard OK grip and pull firmly down toward the base of the penis as far as you can. Turn your palm away from the body so that you can get the best downwards stretch possible. Hold for a few seconds and release. You can do it in the morning when you wake up with your morning wood. Whenever you get a few seconds and a boner, try to get a few good stretches in. When you first start doing it, it WILL hurt. All I can suggest is that you grit your teeth and do it anyway."

It doesn&#39;t hurt unless, of course, you pull too hard.

And there are a couple of guys who told me that it does work, so you guys can give it a try, I know I will. :D

Mestisamo

Experimental Member
Media
...add onions and diced potatoes and simmer for 25 minuets..LOL

Shaving seems to be the best alternative, with a fresh new blade, warm water in the tub and shaving Gel. Pull the skin taunt and gently shave. Take your time..it&#39;s worth it. If your dick starts sticking to your balls, leg, passing cars, ect - try some cornstarch or baby powder.

Serve and enjoy&#33; :9