How do you define hung?

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When you walk by a horse naked and the HORSE says, "Damn!"

Chuck Norris isn't hung like a horse...horses are hung like Chuck Norris!

Jokes aside, I have to agree with what most here have said. He's average overall, and on the low side of that in girth. As for his women woes, his course of action depends on what he's after. If he's fine with one-night stands, then by all means he should keep bragging about his hefty wang. He's not packing a micropenis, so the reality gap probably hits most gals about the same as it does us when that cutie we picked up with the gorgeous C-cup jubblies peels off a Wonderbra.

If he's looking for something meaningful, then he needs to stop bragging on his dick and develop some qualities that are going to appeal to a girl to stick around for some encores. Starting your sexual relationship with a disappointment based on a lie borders on pathological stupidity. He'd be much better off displaying some wit and dropping hints about having an oral fixation...even moreso if he actually bothers to develop some skill munching muff.

BJH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
According to the urban dictionary, you have to be at least 7.5 inches in erect length and 5.5 inches in girth, in order to be considered hung.

Urban Dictionary: hung

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Minimum 9 inches long x 6 inches circumference I consider large.

Anything that is 10 x 7 inches circumference I consider hung.

Anything over 10 x 8 i consider horse hung, and yes my eyes start to water, not from sheer pain, but rather from the happiness.

deb

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ye, didn't think of it that way. He walks around and tells everybody he's hung even though he is not. Maybe this pisses off most of the girls? He starts with a lie. Think about it.

:tongue: Yeh..here is a sensible guy..Snakebyte, thanks.

The guy actions and talking is full of nonsense because he plays roles, games etc in the end he wants sympaty and say he is 'confuse', sure he is... His side of his story do not fly in many ways to me.

He is an average lenght guy with a below average girth, he is not hung.

I would consider large a 7" in lenght with a 6" above girth.

Sure and 8" with 6" is large special even said to be "the perfect size" and call hung be the normal/correct use of the word hung...but in my mind eyes perceptions 'hung' to me is associate with horses, lol because when semi-hard or more sleepy, it hungs huuuuuuge between a man's legs and when a man's penis is that impressive not even full hard is the most erotic, hot exciting thing to me, for sure..ops sorry I was carried away :rolleyes: ...than 9" will fit in my mind horse hung anacondish...and anacondas above 9.5"...with extra fat girth as going 6.5", 7" etcs yeh is so impressive that most of us agree it is all of that.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The young man is confused as to his size in relation to his sporadic success with women. He is in his 20's and has been strutting around for years telling women how hung he is. :cool: I have told him not to do this!

The problem...his fiance of one year has repeatedly told him that not only was he not hung, he was small. His fiance is apparently a major size queen and one night she whips out a tape measure. Turns out he's 6" x 4.25" erect. She started calling him Small Paul. Paul is not his name! I told him to dump her and find someone nicer who actually cares about his feelings. He did not listen.:confused:
I think that this woman was insensitive. Apparently not a good girl for this guy. I agree with your advice. (Yeah, they don't listen to your advice when you give it too, huh? :smile: )

To prove to his fiance that he is hung he bought an aquaintance home for a 3-way. I didn't see the logic in this move either. Unfortunately he did not check out this guys' package first. Turns out his buddy had 2" on him in length and girth. My acquaintance was shocked and horrified to see his fiance really enjoying sex with this guy, like she never had with him. When it was his turn she said why bother. The next day she called off the engagement and moved out.

Ouch!!! For better, for worse...in sickness or in health...didn't include hung like ooh hung like schmoo...That's some sad situations. Sad. Sad. Sad. (Sarcasm: Marriage looks very appealing. I knew I should've gotten married in college...:rolleyes: )

Since then he has had sex with a few different women. All much more courteous than his bitch of a fiance; but none of whom came back for seconds; and he offered. One said she would call the next day and didn't.

Man, that is sad. I feel for this guy.

According to him a lot of the women he has been with get too excited by him and their extra wetness tends to make his cock slip out periodically.

Last night he went out with a girl he knew, performed oral on her. She came from this a few times. When it was his turn and he pulled out his cock she said, "You deserve a hand job." She stroked him for maybe two minutes said her arm was tired and left. She didn't get him off!
She didn't suck him, she didn't fuck him. She just got dressed and left.

My interpretaion of this, is that she thought he was too small to bother fucking. He thinks that because he has known her a while, she didn't want to ruin their friendship, freaked out and left. He thinks he is in the friend zone.

Man, this is fucked up. He keeps meeting these fucked up women.

So that's the background for the following question?

Is 6"x4.25" hung? If not, what category does this guy fall into.
I would put him at the low end of average, and have told him so.
He thinks I'm crazy.

6" X 4.25" is a good size average. Not good for women who are used to larger. It seems his penis works fine. That's what counts. I think he needs to find him a woman that will appreciate him. His problem is that he keeps telling the women that he is hung and the women he meets are thinking I am getting a big dick and they get disappointed when his "hung" doesn't match to their idea of "hung". You should tell him to be honest about his size to women.

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol what a cock. I don't go around saying I'm hung and I probably have more right than this guy. My friend goes round saying he's bigger than Ron Jeremy...he could be, I don't know.

But this serves him right. Paul actually means small or humble...the guy has just learned not to brag. Its a good lesson to learn.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope - 6" is NOT hung...

When your dick doesn’t fit all the way in due to length – you’re hung.

When your dick is so thick that the normal first reaction is “that thing isn’t going in me!” – you’re hung.

When your girl has tears in her eyes from you stuffing your dick in her – your hung.

When she grabs the sheets and gasps as you simply slide it in – you’re hung.

As a general rule – if you’re over 8 or so inches – preferably 9 – you’re hung.

Oh… the ex- deserves a thorough fucking by a 12 inch long cock that’s at least 7 inches around - until she begs for the pain to stop - then dont stop...

If you are hung, you can't "simply slide it in."

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you are hung, you can't "simply slide it in."

Yep! It must struggle and be strangled than pop and keep going filling and filling our caves as a hung automatically will acomplishes the guerrilha invasion ..well kind of because some hungs extra "x" inches can't get through it and the balls will not get close as touch down/gooool...as pressing the entrance too...:eek: we the caves would be like in wonder..mix emotions and etc... :eek: :eek: :eek: ...yep!

:lmao:

And lets get real here..a cool hung guy is humble because he knows "it takes time" to take him or even he would be "scared" to be in a cave position as receiving himself situation..lol..well...he knows he carries a weapon let say...and if he is a good lover he uses with caution to give us a delicious experience. Thank you hungs!

Murci_EC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I and the world health orginization think of 5 x 4.75 as average for an american of european decent

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, the poor guy made some mistakes. to lie , have bad information and not trust the experience of hers about cocks.
Lern and move on.
Practice to keep the cock in the hole (I guess that he is lacking of coordination). I have heard girls that comments that had great sex with a small guy, practice makes perfection.
Try not to seek the womans by looks, or at least try to find out if she is a good person.
And GOOD LUCK

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thirty-six posts and only one even boarderlined saying anything about the true prerequisite for good sex. Certainly not the size of the dick. What has happened to the concept of "love" in sex? When true love is there, the size of the cock, as well as the vagina, adapts. I had rather have sex with a 5 x 4.5 inch person I loved than with a 9 x 8, dude that I had no romantic feelings for. Also, I had rather have sex with a female who loved me for what I am, rather than for the measurement of my cock. I know I'm minimazing physical attraction here and know it can drive one to want to fuck, or do anything else you can think of with his cock to get off, but once you've truly loved the sexual partner, the physical attraction sex only leaves much to the pleasure of the game. Okay, my two cents.

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I neglected that because, ultimately - you reap what you sow. What does the guy want? People to tell him he is hung? Because he isn't. It was a fool thing to do.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1) First of all - this sounds like a wierd fantasy - a fake story. You know?
I don't really get it, but it seems a lot of people are into "humilation"
That's cool for them -but I don't take it as a serious question.If it is:

2) From the measurements, nah, that guy has kind of a small penis - not that there is anything wrong with that

3) He might have genuinly gotten the impression he was big. He might be big soft compared to other guys. He might have been with women who also genuinely though he was big. Or women might have said so, to get him excited, to get them excited, or because of this:

4) Penis size is subjective. Many women think that guys who are "hot" have big penises and they get those two things confused in their minds.
Also subconsiously - a big penis = fun sex. It works conversly then, right? He might just be a good looking guy, or really good in bed.
Take as an example the celebrity endowment section. I don't really check it out, but I bet it's all stuff about guys people thing are good looking/sexy, more so than those who actually have big penises.
Does Al Roker have a thread, beacause I hear he is hung like a horse?

5) You can't tell how big the guy's penis is without looking. Big is not necesarily a number. He might be "hung". In another post about "What is hung?" - BigBull29 once wrote something like "take a look at mine, there is an example" what he said was extremely cocky, but extremely intellegent, and for that matter true, lol! There are so many variables, you can't tell, until you see the thing

nathangsm

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay, I can't help myself...

On penis size, yes, there are variations with ethnic decent, and being in America REALLY adds variety, but regardless, ALL factors generally fall along a bell-curve. So, it's going to vary regarding to study, but the ones that I've read place spot-on middle-of-the-road "average" as being between 5.25" and 6" (I can't remember the numbers for girth, and not all studies look at that). So, at 6", your "friend" is on the long side of average. And remember, because it's a bell-curve, 6" compared to 5.25" might be a range that accounts for 60%-80% of the players, even if it were only 20% of the playing field. But that's just numbers...

"Hung?" That's a subjective term. What does length, girth, and volume have to do with "Hung?" In fact, I'd hope that a man is only hanging when he's flaccid. While there's a huge variation in the rarely measured factor of Angle of Erection, and this factor is NOT really a factor in "performance", it does impact visual appeal (I mean, there's a reason we call it an "erection"). And then, when it actually IS hanging, flaccid, there's such a HUGE variation in size (a gentle, sloping curve), with much less relation to the size of the erect member (some increase in size over 300%, and others less then 10%). This bullet-point could be a long one, but to make it short, I, personally, don't associate mere length and girth to be the sole defining factors in someone's having the status of being "Hung."

But, as a sub-point, I read a study discussing a possible reason for that flaccid-vs-erect size variance. Most everybody knows that traditional bicycle seats cause ED (i.e., impotence), and newer studies confirm that it's not so much a question of "If", but "When", and "How Bad?", because of the damage to nerves and blood-flow (and sorry, those seats with the cut-outs, and the gel actually make it WORSE, not better; snub-nosed seats are the way to go). It's like smoking and lung cancer: if something else doesn't kill you first, you WILL get lung cancer from smoking tobacco. And on the subject of smoking, it ALSO contributes to impotence, because of the damage to the circulatory system (reduces penile blood-flow, reducing erectile ability). So, a recent study indicated that there may be a relation between a man's "Grower" or "Shower" status, and the efficiency of his genital circulatory system. So, if you took two men with comparable erect members, but with a significant difference in the size of flaccid members, the difference could be caused by their circulatory efficiency. Essentially, the "Grower's" circulation is doing a spot-on job, moving the blood out of the genitals when not needed for an erection, or heat dissipation, etc., whereas the "Shower's" flaccid penis flopping about might indicate that his circulation is not so good, sluggish, in fact, because it just never manages to move that pooled blood out when not in active use. Now, of COURSE there will be variances, but were talking about population statistics here, so finding a few good men (and a hard man is always good to find) who smoke, ride bicycles, and mammoth (wooly?) trunks swaying to-and-fro that are even more impressive trumpeters does not mean that this theory is incorrect, by any means.

Wow, that was some "sub-point", wasn't it?

So, now that that's all out of the way... "Hung." It's an evocative term, certainly, and one both subjective and aesthetic. Some previous replies have mentioned horses, and certainly terms like "donkey" and "mule" have also been used to describe the so-called "well endowed." But, even taking a particular, subjective bias in regards to size and turgidity into account, could it truly be said that all men of the same proportions are therefore equally well "Hung?" Let's consider the aesthetic. Does it "dangle", or does it "swing", or does it "sway". Or is it mounted in that awkward, poky-outy way? Certainly, non-phalic genitalia play a part in this, like "low hangers" and the like, that may or may not be in any particular proportion to the member in question itself.

And then, all of THOSE considerations dually considered, let's make a further consideration in regards to form. People mention "girth", as being even more important then "length." But just like length isn't always in a straight line, girth isn't always in a perfect circle. There are those of the the ovoid and ellipse persuasion, walking among us even as we speak. But I say to you, the man with the 6" perfect circle of girth, and the 5" in in a distinct oval shape will have very different characteristics. And the shape and set of the glans. The relative looseness of the skin and/or foreskin, to the quality, distribution, and grooming of hair.

I'm not even going to DISCUSS proper usage, mechanics, style, and such. We're so fixated on sticking it in, getting it off, and then what? Was procreation your objective? Is emulating that model the only thing there is? I can tell you that MY objective has a different focus, but don't think I don't have a good understanding of the factors involved (and I'd doubt that more then a very few men even know WHAT all four female genital-erogenous zones are, let alone WHERE; anterior-fornix, anyone?).

And then, there are the women themselves, if we're taking them into consideration. They vary as well, both in terms of actual proportions, and potential ones. There's a reason the ancient vedics had "divine" guidance, with widely disseminated advice regarding the suitability of various men and women for each other, based on relative size. From my own experience, dealing with men alone, I prefer an arrangement that let's us both get in on the action, and doesn't predetermine a restricted set of activities. Axiom: If it makes me bleed out my ass, then it was too big. Consequently, there is a quickly diminishing return on the sexyness-value of increased phallic proportions. I wouldn't REJECT a man for being of unsuitable size, large or small, but neither would I make any attempt for a specimen of large-then-average stock, because, while there certainly are SOME benefits, I don't want to have to go to super-bottom anal stretching classes, or endure that kind of pain during sex (I'm not a physical pain wimp-out; seriously, I practice Aikido (joint-locks, stimulation techniques, and break-falls) and Capoeira (the most grueling workouts known to man, acrobatics, and always, the risk of a sudden take-down, or worse, a kick to the face that you just didn't manage to get out of the way of), but I just don't think that painful-in-the-butt sex is sexy at all), or worse, have that kind of disparity in an intimate relationship, where sexual roles are proscribed by physical capabilities.

Hmm... I'm rambling again. Well, to close, I suppose I shall just say that, in the end, a dick is a dick, and a cunt is a cunt, regardless of the proportions of their namesakes. So, I would say that BOTH parties involved in our tale of the hapless "friend" are out of line, and need to readjust their approaches...