How I Met My Master (gay)

havoc9ind

Sexy Member
Media
**Trigger warning: story does contain microaggressions and racial stereotypes in the context of sexual dynamics***

Chapter 1. Josh

“Oh fuuuu---“, he said, arching his back as I pounded into his tight, asshole while grasping his small, four-inch hard cock.

“You like that big white dick inside of you, don’t you, boy?” I said in a low, gruff tone.

“Oh yes, sir!” the Asian boy cried in between loud moans.

I looked at him while I continued to ram myself into him. He was a handsome, slender, darker-skinned Chinese kid, twenty years old- an international undergraduate student studying computer engineering at my college. I loved his smooth, athletic body, the lack of body hair accentuating the muscle tone in his slender body.

“Turn around”, I commanded him, as he went on his hands and knees on the bed. I pushed myself back in firmly, taking satisfaction in his loud scream, and admired my reflection in the mirror, pushed up against the Asian boy’s ass, my muscular body well-defined in the low mood lighting of my apartment bedroom. I took a photo of my reflection and then resumed fucking my beautiful bottom.

I gave a loud grunt after I finished inside of him, loving how his eyes rolled back as he himself came into my hand. I pulled my cock out of his asshole and rolled over, the two of us lying side-by-side.

“You have such a big cock, sir!” the Asian kid said while gently stroking it, still hard and wet from cum. I knew it wasn’t exactly a monster like he was saying- I loved my dick but it was maybe seven inches at most- all right, actually more like 6.75 inches- but so far, I hadn’t fucked a bottom who was bigger than me and I didn’t intend to. In fact, I purposely sought out Asian guys, knowing that I would always look huge next to their small wieners.

“Thanks,” I replied. “I gotta get to class soon, so… I’ll see you online?”

After he left, I went back to my phone, ready to look for my next conquest, but first… can’t let a good sexy pic go to waste. I added the mirror pic I took to my private photos, which was a fairly sizable collection of various Asian guys I’ve fucked, as well as some obligatory dick pics. I went and checked my profile quickly to see if there was anything I wanted to update, but it looked good. My main pic was just me in a t-shirt, but I had the perfect scruff with dark brown hair that showed off my deep blue eyes. My second pic was a shirtless, show-off pic- I'm pretty muscular, and while I don’t have a sex pack, but I'm decently well-built, with a broad, hairy chest, big biceps, and thick thighs. “I look so fucking good,” I thought to myself.

***Josh, 24 years old

Total top, dom. Into Asian guys. Hung XL.

Height: 6’2”

Weight: 190 lbs

Ethnicity: White

Body Type: Muscular

Relationship status: Single

Looking for: Friends, Right now

Position: Top ***

I scrolled through the grid and didn’t see anyone I was interested in that I hadn’t already fucked. I checked on the “new and fresh” tab, and the third guy on the first row caught my eye. He was Asian, extremely good-looking, and his shirtless photo revealed he had a beautiful ripped, muscular body, bigger than most guys I usually fuck, but still smooth. He had large, well-developed pecs, and rippling six-pack abs. His other photos included on of him in a tank-top, flexing his big biceps. “This guy can’t be real,” I thought. But the profile was verified!

I went ahead and sent him a message.

“Hey,” I wrote. “Sexy pics.”

*click!*

He wrote back, “Hey there. Thanks, you too.”

“Into…?”, I sent to him.

A few minutes passed by as I waited impatiently.

**click!**

I grabbed my phone and checked my messages. “It says in my profile,” he wrote.

I rolled my eyes. “Bossy bottom bitch,” I thought. I went to his profile again and took a look.

*** Mark, 25 years old.

Graduate student in American Literature. Full vaccinated on prep. Into sub/dom dynamics, rough sex, edging, threesomes.

Height: 5’10”

Weight: 170 lbs

Ethnicity: Asian

Body Type: Muscular

Looking for: Dates, Friends, Right now

Position: Top ***

Top, huh?
I smiled, thinking of all the Asian boys who called themselves “tops” but became drooling submissive bottoms once I got to them.

I wrote back, “Nice stats. Your body’s sick. I’d love to fuck you.”

He returned with, “I’m a top too. I don’t know if it’ll work out.”

Nice. He’s going to be a challenge. “Why don’t we just meet up and see? If we have chemistry, we can make something work out.”

He wrote back, “Sounds good to me. I can be free tomorrow at 8 PM.”

I sent him my location. “Meet me at my place.” I shared my private album with him, thinking he would do the same and whet my appetite a little. Minutes passed and I didn’t hear back from him. Finally, I typed back, “Shared my album with you. Unlock urs?”

He wrote back, “Okay but I don’t do nudes.” I groaned, annoyed that this guy wasn’t giving me what I wanted. I took a look at his unlocked album and there were only three additional pics of him shirtless. But goddamn, he looked good. “Shit, if he wasn’t so fucking hot, I’d probably look for someone else,” I thought. Still, imagining this buff Asian guy being cut down to size, on his knees and whimpering for my cock made me excited for tomorrow.

havoc9ind

Sexy Member
Media
Chapter 2. Meeting Mark

Around 7 PM the next day, I messaged Mark again, “Still up to meet in an hour?”

“You bet,” he wrote back.

I went and showered and cleaned up my apartment. Imagining how good this guy would look squirming on my cock, I went and got out my nice camcorder and set it up on a tripod so I could film it for posterity’s sake. “I really need to start an OnlyFans,” I thought to myself.

The time passed quickly, and around 7:55 PM, I heard a ring. I quickly checked my door cam and there was Mark, in the flesh, standing at my door. He looked exactly like his photos- maybe even a little more muscular in his tight t-shirt. He was wearing loose shorts that nevertheless showed off his plump, firm ass, which I couldn’t wait to get my hands on.

I opened the door. “Hey,” I said.

Mark shook my hand. “Hey. Nice to meet you, Josh.” He smiled, showing off his perfect teeth and adorable dimples.

Fuck, those dimples…!” I thought, getting hornier by the moment. “Why don’t you come in? Want something to drink? I have wine, beer, diet coke…”

“Sure, I’ll just have a diet coke,” he said as he entered my apartment.

“Make yourself comfortable,” I said as I went to the kitchen to grab him a diet coke and a glass of wine for myself while he sat down on the couch.

“You have a pretty nice place,” Mark said. “A lot nicer than graduate student housing. Are you a student or…?”

“I’m an MBA student,” I replied as I sat down next to him, handing him his drink. “It’s definitely nice to live off campus- I can’t handle roommates. Where are you from, Mark?”

“Los Angeles originally. But if you mean where my family’s originally from, we’re Taiwanese.” Ah, he’s American-born. Explains the perfect English and the attitude.

I moved in a little closer to him. “That’s cool. Most Asians in this Podunk college town are usually international, so I was just wondering.”

“Yeah, I know,” he said. “And most white guys here have a lot of stereotypes about Asians.”

I smiled. “Like what?”

“Well, that we’re all bottoms for one,” he said. “And that we all have small dicks.”

I moved in a little more, putting my hand on his well-defined, muscular thigh. “I mean, isn’t that sort of true?”

His eyes narrowed, looking annoyed, but he didn’t pull back from me. “I don’t think so,” he said.

“I know you say you’re a top,” I said to him, “but let’s just say that I’ve heard that story before. Why don’t we make a bet? Let’s see who’s bigger, and the loser has to bottom.”

He chuckled and replied, “All right, you go first.”

By this point, I was already half-hard so I was glad to let my dick out to breathe a little. I got up, unizipped my fly, dropped my shorts and boxer briefs, and stroked my cock until it was at its full length.

“Oh wow,” he said, his eyes wide. “That’s a nice dick for sure.”

I grinned, knowing that this was going to play out exactly how I imagined it. He would show me his useless little dick, and I’d get to fuck him into submission. His obnoxious attitude only made this victory sweeter- I couldn’t wait to see this arrogant muscle boy worshipping my cock and admitting defeat.

“My turn,” he said, returning me back to reality.

He stood up and faced me. He was pretty tall for an Asian guy but still a little shorter than me. I licked my lips while I stared at his big pecs popping out of his t-shirt.

“I’m going to take my shirt off first if that’s okay,” he said, his face inches away from mine.

He pulled his t-shirt over his head and threw them on the couch. Goddamn, that body is incredible. He then pulled down his shorts slowly. Nice- he’s not wearing any underwear.

His shorts hit the ground. So did my jaw.

“What the fu…” I said in a daze.

Mark stood in front me, naked. His perfect torso practically glistened, as the dim overhead lighting accentuated the borders of every muscle. And then, as I turned my eyes down to his crotch, a fat, thick flaccid cock hung down from his body, larger soft than mine was hard.

Mark put his hand on my ass and grabbed it hard. “So… who’s the winner?” he whispered in my ear.

havoc9ind

Sexy Member
Media
Are you planning to have Mark take control? Because I would love to see Josh reassert himself and show how cocky and aggressive he is. I want him to cut Mark down to size and act like he did in the first chapter.
At this point, Mark is definitely the one in control, but we'll see as the story develops! Maybe there will be some changes in the dynamic.

havoc9ind

Sexy Member
Media
Chapter 3. Big Asian Cock

“I asked you a question,” Mark said, in a low, gruff voice. “Who’s the winner?”

I looked at his soft, long cock hanging between his legs, feeling uneasy and confused. “I don’t know. I mean… Looks like we’re similar sizes to be honest.”

Mark chuckled again. “Whatever you say, buddy. You look like you're at full-mast and I'm still mostly soft. Why don’t we compare sizes and see?”

He took his flaccid manhood and held it in his palm. I stood there, still in a state of shock and not sure what to do next.

“What’s wrong, Joshy? Scared of losing?” He grabbed my cock, which was still hard and at its full 6.75 inch length and put it on top of his. I looked down, nervous as to what I would see, and sure enough the tip of his soft penis extended about a quarter inch past mine, and the thickness- oh God the thickness- that far surpassed mine.

Mark continued to stare in my eyes, not even looking down. “It’s not even hard yet, Joshy. You want to see what it’s like at full size?”

I reluctantly nodded, still looking at my dick, dwarfed by the long, fat sausage it rested on.

“No,” Mark brusquely stated. “That’s not enough. What do you want to see, Joshy?”

Mumbling, I choked out, “I want to see what it’s like hard.”

Mark slapped my dick, pushing it away and grabbing his own. “Hearing you say that turns me on. Keep telling me, Joshy.”

“I want to see it hard, please.”

Mark stroked his cock in front of me with one hand, while placing his other hand on the back of my neck, pushing me down. “Get on your knees,” he said softly but firmly.

This was a position I had never found myself in. I never had an interest in sucking dick, and I’ve certainly never had to kneel in front of any the guys I’ve fucked before. But here I was, on my knees, in front of this hung, muscular, Asian god, feeling more confused and baffled than I ever have before.

“I don’t suck dick,” I said, defiantly.

“Oh, who says you deserve to suck this dick, Joshy? You haven’t earned it yet.” Mark pushed his cock perpendicular against his thick thigh. “You’re going to show me what you’ll do just to get a chance to taste me.” His hand keeping his cock tight against his thigh, he used his other hand to push my head close to it. I was so close could smell the slight musk from his big, globe-like balls. He then let go of his cock and it sprung out and hit me on my cheek. Despite myself, I gave a soft, uncontrolled moan of delight, surprising myself. I closed my eyes, afraid of seeing just how big Mark’s cock could get.

“You like that, don’t you? Little bitch loves my big cock in his face.”

I opened my eyes, one at a time, and my view became clear. There was Mark’s hard, erect manhood in front of me, shockingly long and fat. Despite being hard, it hung down from the weight of it, falling in-between his legs. How can it be so close to his knees? He was uncircumcised but his foreskin pulled back and you could see the big, round, and tan-colored head, dripping with precum. His shaft was thick, with a large vein running down it like a winding road, culminating at the crown encircling the head. Looking at his girthy manhood, I wondered if my hands could fully reach around it. I had never seen a dick this big before in person and certainly never thought I’d see it on an Asian. Despite myself, I gasped in surprise.

Mark stood in front of me, his muscular frame tall and imposing as I sunk further down onto my knees. “So like I asked, who’s the winner here?”

I said, weakly, “I mean… I guess… you are…”

Smiling, he patted my cheek. “I guess I am, huh?” He turned around and put his hands on the bed, his tight, round ass now in full view. Staring at his two thick, round cheeks, I could feel my dick stiffen up, reminding me of my original desire to top Mark. Somehow, the desire felt like a distant dream as I began to think about his penis against my own.

Still standing with his back to me, Mark turned his head over his shoulder, annoyed. “What are you waiting for? You know what to do.”

That I do, I thought to myself. I had no problem with rimming- I usually did before fucking a guy anyway, although never on my knees, but.. this didn't seem as objectionable. Anyway, the prospect of getting my hands around his ass sounded more up my alley. Using my hands to pull open his ass cheeks, I began to lick his asshole. He knows how to keep it clean, I thought, as I ate him out.

After a few minutes of rimming, Mark turned back around to face me. “Good boy,” he said, approvingly. He lifted up his fat, hard cock with his hand. “Now tell me. Do you want this?”

I was in shock. Rimming him was fine- enjoyable even- but having to suck his dick, especially such a large dick, was not exactly my forte. And yet, as I stared at the thick meat, dangling in front of me, like a hypnotist's watch, something in me could no longer resist.

Mark sighed, impatiently. “Joshy, I can’t wait forever. Tell me, do you want this?”

“I do…” I mumbled. I could see the pre-cum dripping down his head, causing it to glisten like dew. He gave me a few taps on my cheek with a cock and wiped his pre-cum off my face.

“That’s not good enough. Tell me you want it.”

“Yes, I want it, sir.”

He laughed. “That’s right, call me ‘sir’. I love a boy who knows what to call me without being told.” He grabbed my chin, pushing his face close to mine. I could feel his warm breath as he said in a deep, commanding tone, “You’ve earned this, boy.”

Then, he stood up straight, his cock brushing up against my chin towards my mouth, and instinctively, I opened my mouth, long enough for him to push his massive manhood in. In order to accommodate the thickness of his shaft, I lowered my jaw, allowing about five inches in before I gagged, pushing it out.

Mark immediately began to slap me with his cock- hard, as if to punish me for my insubordination.

*WHACK WHACK WHACK*

“You pathetic little bitch, you can’t even take half this dick!”

*WHACK WHACK WHACK*

“I’m… sorry… sir…” I croaked in between smacks.

*WHACK WHACK WHACK*

“I’ll… try… again…”

Mark stopped slapping me. “Good. Let’s see you really take this. I want you to service me, boy.” I rubbed my cheek a little, shocked at how hard he had hit me and the beating my face took from this heavy baseball bat cock. He positioned his cock again in front of my mouth. “This time, you’re going to take it and you’re going to keep it down.”

Pushing against my lips, he forced his cock back in, grazing against my teeth. I gagged again, but he kept pushing it in and pushing it in until I could feel hit the back of my throat, filling up my mouth with his massive meat. My eyes teared up, and through the haze, I could see him smiling as he stood over me triumphantly, his hand grasping the part of his cock that was still not yet inside my mouth, reminding me of my inability to take him all in.

He began to slowly move his cock back and forth in short, pulsating bursts inside my mouth, hitting my throat and refusing to offer me relief. I gagged again, and he gave me a backhanded slap. “I’m going to train your throat and get rid of that gag reflex, bitch. By the time I’m done with you, you’re going to be a good little boy who knows how to serve a superior man.”

With that, he began to push in and out more furiously. I could feel the beads of sweat coming down my forehead as I tried to accommodate his length by swallowing, trying earnestly to avoid the discomfort of gagging again. After what seemed like an eternity but was probably only half a minute of face fucking me, he pulled out his cock and yet again started to slap me with his cock.

*WHACK WHACK WHACK*

“Good boy, you’re learning fast,” he said, grinning. He began to rub his big cockhead around my face, smearing his precum on my forehead and cheeks as I kneeled before him. It burned a little as it dripped into my eyes, but I couldn’t stop staring at his magnificent naked body, his well-defined biceps seemingly even more pumped than before, as if the very act of wielding his heavy cock was a sufficient enough workout for him.

He stopped painting my face with his precum and withdrew his hard cock, allowing for a few seconds of silence as he stared at me with his dark brown eyes, with a look of both contempt and lust in his eyes. “You really are a beautiful boy,” he said, shaking his head a little. “Great body. Hairy chest. Nice smile. You’re hot, Joshy.” He licked his lips a little, as I stayed on my knees. “I looked through your album. You thought I’d be another one of your Asian bottoms, dying for your little cock, huh?”

He put his bare foot against my chest and pushed me down on my back, my legs splaying out. He stood on my chest with one foot, gazing down at me in triumph, and said, “But then you found out that I’m not one of your Asian bottoms.” He pushed his foot into my chest harder, making me gasp. I looked up at him, in awe of his manhood, dangling in front of me.

“So what happened, Joshy? What did you find out about me?” he said.

I croaked out, “Your cock sir.”

Smiling, he released some of the pressure his foot had on my chest, but kept standing on me. “That’s right Joshy. That’s what you found out. You found out that I had a big Asian cock.”

I said, “Yes sir.”

He lifted his foot of off me, kneeled down towards my prone body, and grabbed my face. “Say it Joshy. What do I have?”

Tears continued to fill my eyes as I laid on the floor, with this incredible god straddling me.

“You have a big Asian cock sir.”

Mark got up and stood over me, my body now inbetween his legs. He grabbed his penis with one hand, and then the other and said, “Yes Joshy. A big. Asian. Cock.”

He then extended his hand over to me and pulled me up. I started to wipe off the drying precum from my face and turned to find a towel, but Mark pulled me back by the shoulder.

Scowling, he said, “You’re not going anywhere. Not yet. We’re just getting started.”

A shudder went through my body as he said that, but this time, it wasn’t from fear. It was a feeling of anticipation. Nodding, I said, “Yes sir. I’m ready.”

havoc9ind

Sexy Member
Media
Do you have a photo of what Josh would look like? I bet he's super masculine.
For sure. In my imagination, he looks like college wrestler Michael Battista, if a little less ripped- Josh doesn't have abs (still a flat stomach- just not ripped) and is probably more hairy.

Attachments

havoc9ind

Sexy Member
Media
Chapter 4. My New Role

“Yes sir,” I said. “I’m ready.”

Mark looked at me approvingly. “Good,” he replied. “I want you on the bed, face down, ass up.”

I panicked, and protested, “Wait- I know I said I was ready, but not to bottom for you, Mark, I’ve never taken a dick before and I don’t think I can take anything as big as that.”

Mark scoffed and with one strong push to my chest, shoved me to the bed. He looked at me disapprovingly. “You’re such a little bitch,” he grumbled. “And you had the nerve to put ‘hung XL’ in your profile, as if that sad dick was anything to brag about.” He stood on the bed, yet again towering over me as I sunk deeper into the mattress. “Is that why you only fuck Asian men? ‘Cause you thought you could pass that boring white dick of yours off as ‘XL’? What a joke.”

He straddled my chest again, this time closer to my face so that his large, erect rod loomed over it. I turned my head instinctively as it reached across my eye, and Mark smugly said, “Look at this cock, Joshy. It’s bigger than your fucking head. That’s an XL cock. Not that sad little pencil dick you’ve got.” He reached behind himself and grabbed the head of my dick and squeezed it tightly, as if trying to get every drop of precum out. Then, he shoved his fingers, now wet with my precum, into my mouth, rhythmically pushing in and out, as if face fucking me with his fingers. “Lick it all off, Joshy. That’s what your dick tastes like. That’s what all those Asian bottoms you’ve fucked had to taste. Now it’s your turn.”

I licked his fingers in my mouth and sucked off the pre-cum, surprising myself in how much I enjoyed not just the saltiness of the fluid but the feeling of Mark’s long fingers in my mouth.

Wiping off the saliva from his hand on the bedsheet, but still sitting on my chest, Mark asked me, “Tell me Joshy. Tell me what it was like to fuck one of your Asian bottoms. Describe it to me.”

“I.. uh… I’m not sure, what you mean,” I stuttered.

Mark sighed impatiently. “Big strong white guy can’t even describe his conquests? You’ve taken enough photos of them. Come on, Joshy.” His eyebrows raised as a gleam in his eyes appeared. “How about this, Joshy- tell me what it was you wanted to do to me. You know, when you first saw my profile.”

I took a deep breath- the Mark that straddled my chest, confidently and arrogantly, was not the Mark I had imagined when I first messaged him. But the fantasies I had were so fresh in my mind, I could recount them easily. “Well,” I began. “I wanted to fuck you. Hard.”

“Okay,” Josh said. “But how? What did you want to do? Give me the details.”

“I wanted to get you face up on the bed… put my dick in you and hear you scream my name… and then pound you… hard.”

“And then what?”

“And then… I mean… fuck you, really hard. Turn you around on my cock and fuck you while you’re on your knees until I came inside of you.” I felt myself get harder as I imagined Mark squirming on my dick as I bred him, my jizz dripping out of his firm ass cheeks. God it would be so hot to fuck him. And yet, something about it didn’t feel right.

Mark scoffed. “Is that it?” he asked. “How pathetic. Those Asian bottoms must’ve really thought nothing about themselves to be satisfied with such boring sex. Did they even cum?”

I thought about it and said, “I mean, that was up to them- they usually jerked off after I finished.”

Mark shook his head. “What a goddamn selfish top,” he said. He grabbed my chin with his right hand, squeezing my cheeks, opening my mouth, and spitting in it. “I’ll show you what a top can do,” he growled. “But first I want you to tell me- who’s your master?”

Sweat pouring down my brow, I no longer felt an instinct to fight back. Maybe it was something about Mark’s masculine, dominant energy, or maybe it was just the presence of his large, muscular frame looming over me… or was it just that perfectly sculpted cock, massive, imposing, and beautifully formed that drove me into submission? Whatever the reason, I found myself wanting to surrender to him, nervous but somehow excited to see what would happen next.

“I’ll ask again,” Mark reiterated. “Who’s your master?”

“You… You are,” I replied, slowly and deliberately.

Mark smiled in triumph, pulling himself up straight and tall and pushing himself back, he grabbed my pecs and gripped them tightly. “That’s right, boy,” he said. “I’m your master. So what does that make you, Mark?”

I looked at him as he continued to squeeze my pecs. “I’m your bitch, sir.”

That’s who I am now. I thought. The fucking bitch of this hot, hung, Asian god. What’s happened to me?

Mark then put me in a tight embrace, his hard body pressed against mine as he pushed his face close to me, so close that I could feel the warmth of his breath on me as his dark brown eyes stared into mine. “You said it, bitch.” He gave me a firm, deep kiss, his tongue entering my mouth and entangling with my own, and gently biting my lip. “Master isn’t a selfish prick like his bitch boy is. I want to make sure you feel good too.”

Then, doing a pushup, he got off the bed, leaving me lying on the mattress, paralyzed with shock and lust. Standing next to the bed, he began to jerk me off, using two hands sequentially in a smooth, rhythmic motion. I never enjoyed being jerked off before- usually I would tell any boy who tried to do it that I could do it better myself- but somehow, Mark was something of a wizard with his hands, each stroke sending small shocks of electricity up my groin and through my body. I haven’t felt this good in a while, I thought, feeling myself get harder and harder than I’d been in a long time as Mark continued to caress my cock. Fuck, I thought. I’m going to cum if he keeps this up. After about five minutes of him working his magic, I could feel my balls tighten and my dick starting to swell- shit, he’s going to make me cum!

I began to moan as my body began to tense, “Fu… fu… fuuuuuuuck!”

And then, before I could cum, Mark removed his hands, and I could feel my balls loosen and my dick throb from the loss of stimulation. Mark said, “You don’t get to cum just yet, not just from that, boy. You’re going to have to earn the right to cum.”

I felt my body spasm from edging, as if protesting the denial of ejaculation with a few jerks. My dick continued to throb from the experience. Mark then grabbed my cock again and continued to repeat the same rhythmic motions. As before, after a few minutes of this, I began to feel myself wanting to cum, and then Mark withdrew, leaving me hot, stimulated, and fucking frustrated.

“Goddamn, Mark, let me cum,” I cried.

Mark gave me a firm slap on my cheek and then proceeded to beat my face again with his heavy, hard cock.

*WHACK WHACK WHACK*

“Bitch boy doesn’t get to talk to me that way,” he said tersely. “You’ll cum when I say you’re ready to cum, and no sooner.” He grabbed my shoulder and with an impressive show of strength, turned me over in a quick toss and began to slap my ass.

*SMACK SMACK SMACK*

Mark said, admiringly, “Fuck, you have such a nice round ass, Joshy. Perfect for some punishment.” He continued to smack my ass, one cheek at a time.

*SMACK SMACK SMACK*

After a few minutes of this, he stopped and I could feel the sting slowly turn into a dull burn.

“Wish you could see how red your white ass looks now, Joshy,” he said. “I think it's had enough of that. Now it’s time for you to take this cock.” He turned me over again, and once again, still standing next to the bed, placed his cock, dripping with precum, against my lips, slowly moving it back and forth. “You love this cock, don’t you Joshy?” He continued the steady motion with his cock. “You love this cock so much, you’re going to give up that virgin ass of yours to it.”

No longer protesting, I found myself saying, weakly, “Yes sir.”

“Music to my ears.” Climbing on the bed, Mark grabbed my legs and put them over his shoulder, his huge, throbbing manhood now aimed for my ass. He pushed his body close against my ass and in an up and down motion, moved his cock against it. I could feel the hard length as it rubbed between my cheeks, teasing my asshole with its fullness. For the first time ever, I wanted to take a cock inside of me, and most of all, Mark’s cock.

“Now are you ready?” he asked.

Nervous but willing, I nodded. “Yes sir,” I said. “Now I’m ready.”

“Good. Let’s get this started.”

havoc9ind

Sexy Member
Media
wow you are right, Josh is a total stud!!

How many more chapters do you think the story will take? Would be hot if after his encounter with Mark, Josh gets so aggressive and humiliated and finds an asian sub to use like Mark did with him.
We will see...! Right now I am trying to still explore more about his dynamic with Mark. Honestly, I think Asian tops are hot and love it when they are dominant and hung so the relationship with Mark excites me a lot. But I like your idea. I'll keep it in mind for sure.

havoc9ind

Sexy Member
Media
Chapter 5. Leaving His Mark

My mind was in a daze as I stared up at Mark, his raven black hair, straight and medium length, coiffed to the side; his dark brown eyes looking down on me; his broad shoulders resting on top of a pair of gorgeous pectoral slabs, framed by my thick thighs as he held them against his torso. He gyrated against my asshole and I could feel his long, massive cock moving up and down, up and down.

“God, I am looking so forward to fucking your ass,” Mark said. “Let’s see how much of it you can take.”

Leaning forward, he grabbed the lube I had not so subtly placed on the bedside table and started to smear his cock with it. Using one hand, he slowly stroked the span of his cock, from the bottom of his shaft and up towards the head. He must use a lot of lube, I thought, thinking about how much his partners would probably need given his thickness and not to mention, the fact that his length and girth alone would require more lube than most other guys.

He grabbed my legs again and resumed his position, this time leaving more space between us, his cock in full view. He grabbed it by the base and aiming the head at my asshole, he said, “This will hurt.”

I braced myself for the pain, as I felt Mark’s thick head enter me, stretching out my asshole slowly as he pushed it in.

“Oh my Gooooood,” I cried, feeling the sensation of both pain and pleasure come over me. Mark grunted with every inch he pushed in.

“Oh yeah, boy, you’re so fucking tight… It feels incredible.”

He pushed in harder, aggressively opening me up. “Aaargh!” I screamed, as I felt the sensation of fullness moving up my rectum until the pain gave way to a deep pleasure, shivers of delight enveloping my whole body. As I felt him go in, I gasped. “Oh my God,” I whimpered, as I felt my body tense up in response to the monster pulsating deep inside of me. As he got deeper inside me, he began to move his cock, in and out, in and out, his big muscular pecs rippling as if in rhythm with the strokes of his manhood. As he continued to buck back and forth, his torso began to lean closer and closer, his face reaching only inches away from my own. His eyes met mine, and I could see the beads of sweat dripping down his brow as his luscious red lips pursed with sexual tension.

“Yeah, you like that you fucking bitch? You like that big cock inside of you? How deep it gets?”

“Fuck yes, sir, I like it,” I said, automatically without even thinking. Where did that even come from? I thought. That’s… nothing like me.

Mark chuckled derisively as he continued to fuck me. “Yeah, you don’t just like it, you love it. What a good little bottom.”

After another few minutes of fucking me, Mark pulled out and I felt my rectum relax. Kneeling over my chest, his big balls draped onto my chin as he lowered his massive meat, wiping it on my face. He moved back and said, “Lick it clean, boy.”

Using my tongue, I licked off his cock, reveling in the taste of his superior manhood. Mark then commanded, “On your stomach, push your ass up.”

I obeyed and turned around. I had never been in this position before and couldn’t believe what I was doing. I felt Mark slap his heavy cock on my ass several times, and then, grabbing my hips, he aggressively pushed it inside of me, causing me to gasp yet again.

“I love it when you make that sound,” he crowed. “It’s so fucking hot.” He continued to push his rod in, and I felt it somehow go even deeper than before. He resumed fucking me, the thrilling heat of his cock thrusting back and forth inside of me. At first, his hands continued to hold onto my hips, but then I felt him grab my hair with one hand, pulling my head back, as the other wrapped around my neck, lightly choking me. I caught a glimpse of him in the mirror, his broad, muscular frame straight and proud, pushed up against my ass, holding onto my hair and neck giving the impression of a cowboy riding his horse.

After what seemed like an eternity, I felt the pulsations of his thick cock intensify inside me, every stroke getting harder and harder even as they started to slow down. Finally, he came, his deep, manly voice roaring in delight as his cock exploded. I felt the stickiness of his jizz dripping down my asshole as he pulled his cock out. He let go of my hair and clutching my arm, he turned me around again. Fuck, what is he going to do to me now? I wondered. But then, to my surprise, he began to blow my dick, his tongue expertly exploring my penis as I felt it grow harder and harder in his mouth. Goddamn, he’s good at this, I thought.

Of course, I wasn’t going to say that to him. But a moan of pleasure escaped me, and Mark looked up, saying, “I’m glad my boy is enjoying himself.”

He continued to service my cock, and I felt my dick tense up in anticipation. After a few minutes, I came in his mouth, and Mark swallowed the flood of jizz that exploded from me.

Wiping his mouth, he said to me, “Unlike you, I like to make sure my bottoms feel good too.” He stood up as I continued to lay on the bed, my body in a state of paralysis and fatigue from so much fucking. “Your virgin ass really felt great.”

I silently nodded, still in shock from what had transpired. Mark got dressed. Noticing the camera I had set up but never had a chance to turn on, he looked it over a few times and said, “Aw, did you get this all ready to record us? You thought I would be another video for your album, huh?” He turned it on, filming me, sprawled on the bed, spent and overwhelmed. “Here’s a memento for you so you don’t forget what happened to you tonight.”

After he left, I laid in bed for a few minutes before slowly getting up, my ass on fire. I stumbled over to the bathroom and sat in the shower, feeling defeated as I let the water run over my used body.

***********************************************************************************

Mark was kneeling before me, his muscular body cowed in deference to my own tall, brawny frame. I cupped his chin with one hand and spat in his face. “Who’s the bitch? Ready to worship my cock?”

“Yes sir!”

“Then it’s time to service me, boy,” I said, pleased at Mark’s submission to me. I unzipped my jeans, and dropped them to my feet. Pulling down my boxer briefs, I was horrified to see my cock was missing.

“What…?” I cried out.

Mark laughed. Still on his knees, he said, “What am I supposed to ‘service’ exactly?” He stood up and dropped his shorts. His massive manhood, easily a foot long, hung down to his knees as I sobbed for my missing dick.

“I think it’s time to service me!” Mark demanded, pushing me down to my knees with his hands. I grasped his monstrous meat in my hands and began to suck…

***BRRRRNG BRRRRNG BRRRRNG***

My alarm woke me up with a start. In a daze, I looked at my phone. 11 AM? Shit, I overslept. I thought. Sitting on the bed, naked, I looked at my dick. Whew. Still there. I shook my head, unsure of what had happened to me over the last night. Well, might as well as see who’s on the apps.

I looked at my phone and scrolled through the grid. Hold on, I thought, Who’s this?

***Jeremy, 21 years old***

Anyone looking?

Height: 5’9”

Weight: 150 lbs

Ethnicity: Asian

Body Type: Toned

Looking for: Right now

Position: Bottom

I breathed a sigh of relief. This would be a welcome antidote to what had transpired the previous night. Looking at Jeremy’s photo, I noticed that he had a slight resemblance to Mark, and while his body wasn’t nearly as muscular, he had nice definition to his biceps and chest, and his movie star smile held a similar seductive charm. A sudden wave of fury came over me as I thought about how I was humiliated by that arrogant Asian asshole. Time to get back to form.

“Hey, you looking?” I messaged him, unlocking my album for him.

A few minutes, he messaged back. “Yeah. I’m hosting, you want to come over?” He unlocked his album and I scrolled through several pics of his perfect, perky Asian bubble butt.

I grinned. “Yeah, send me your location. I’ll be there in an hour on the dot. I want you face down, ass up. I’m going to pump you and then dump you. You game?”

*click!*

“Yes sir!” he wrote back.

That’s right. Call me sir, you little Asian bitch.

An hour later, I headed over for my hook-up. Jeremy was staying in a Holiday Inn near the highway. Must be visiting or something, I thought as I drove over. Walking in, the hotel desk receptionist looked at me. He was a handsome Filipino guy, dressed neatly in a flowery shirt and tie, fairly flamboyant for this small college town. Wait, he looks familiar, I thought, as our eyes locked. Shit, I think I fucked him once. I could feel his eyes follow me as I sauntered over to the elevator and went to Jeremy’s room.

Getting off at the third floor, I glanced at myself in a hallway mirror. Nice. I look fucking good. Not that it matters- I'm just going to fuck this boy and go. But Mark would probably think I looked good at least. I was wearing a tight polo shirt, which showed off my muscles and biceps very nicely. I wore my best pair of jeans, which I liked because it happened to really accentuate my package and made it look bigger. Not as big as Mark’s though. I shook my head a little. Something still didn’t feel right. Why can’t I stop thinking about Mark?

Put yourself together, Josh,
I ordered myself. Once I got to Jeremy’s door, I noticed that it was just slightly ajar. Regardless, I knocked twice, just to make sure I had the right room.

“Come in, sir!” a voice cried out.

Pushing on the handle, I opened the door.

True to his word, Jeremy’s big, round, meaty ass greeted me as I walked in. Jeremy’s face was down and into the bed, his body mostly hidden by the perfect spheres that stared me in the face. If only it was Mark on that bed, I thought. Imagining it was Mark’s face pressed into the mattress, Mark’s muscular body lying prone before me, the blood instantly rushed through my cock as it hardened up. Dropping my pants, I walked over to the bed, my dick erect and proud. I grabbed onto Jeremy’s beautiful ass and said, “Fuck yes, boy. I’m going to ruin your perfect ass with this dick."

“Thank you sir,” Jeremy replied.

You’re welcome, Mark.

havoc9ind

Sexy Member
Media
Note: Sorry for the shorter chapter! Busy week but I will update with more soon!

Chapter 6. Complications

I don’t think I had ever fucked a guy as hard and as rough as I fucked Jeremy.

“Take. That. Cock!” I grunted as I railed his ass relentlessly. The boy beneath me moaned loudly. My body pressed against his back, I thrusted inside of him over and over, showing no mercy as I tore into his asshole, fucking him as deep as I could go. “You like that dick, bitch?”

“Oh yes, sir!”

In my mind, I fantasized that it was Mark I was pounding away at, enacting my vengeance against him for daring to humiliate me the way he did. I wrapped my arm around his throat, choking him- harder than he had choked me- taking satisfaction in the gargled moans coming from his mouth. With my other arm, I jerked his head back by his hair, the way Mark had done to me, and whispered in his ear, as I continued to fuck him, “You’re mine, bitch.”

Jeremy, his voice shaking and cracking, replied, “Yes, daddy, I’m all yours.”

“You like this cock, don’t you boy?”

“Yes sir!”

“Is it the biggest cock you ever had?”

Jeremy noticeably did not reply, only continuing to moan, which I figured was due to being overwhelmed by my vigorous pounding. I paused for a second while I was still in him, and asked again, “C’mon boy. Tell me, is this the biggest cock you ever had?”

This time, Jeremy responded, “Yes sir- it’s so big!”

Satisfied, I resumed fucking him, continuing to imagine that it was Mark taking my dick as I ravaged his ass. Picturing Mark moaning and submitting to me made me even hornier than I already was, and I pounded faster and harder than I ever had before. In a few minutes, I came inside of him. Tapping my spent cock on his ass, I surveyed my handiwork, happy with the cum leaking out of his asshole. I took out my phone and snapped a picture of his asshole, dripping with my cum, the head of my cock in view. Another great addition to my private album, I thought.

Jeremy fell into the bed, clearly drained from being railed so hard by my cock. While I got dressed, he turned over and started to jerk himself off. I hadn’t intended on staying for this part but was a little curious so I turned and looked at him, expecting yet another tiny Asian dicklet. What I saw was surprising, to say the least. Goddammit, he’s actually pretty fucking hung! While his cock wasn’t as monstrously huge as Mark’s- nowhere near it, actually- he was at least as big as me, and maybe even a little thicker. Where are all these hung Asian guys coming from all of a sudden? I wondered, as Jeremy continued to masturbate.

While I kept staring at him, he paused, looking a little annoyed. “You’re really hot,” he said. “And I had a lot of fun. But you better go- I’m going to just cum and then go to my boyfriend’s piano recital.”

Boyfriend? “I thought you said you were single on your profile.”

He shrugged. “We just made it official yesterday. We’re long distance and were just hooking up whenever we were in the same town together for a long time. But I’ll be transferring here next semester. Anyway, as I was saying… you should probably head out soon.”

What the fuck? I had given this Asian boy the fucking of the century and yet he seems so oddly disinterested at the end of it. Usually, after a good fuck session, I’m one the one who has to quell any potential budding interest or attachment but ugh… he seems so… unimpressed, even after I gave it my all. Maybe I was overthinking it. I left, still having that nagging frustration in me, but… damn, I really destroyed that Asian boy’s ass, so who gives a fuck?

I left his hotel room, and while in the elevator, I added the photo I took of his ass covered in my cum to my private album on the hook-up app. Looking at the photo, I saw that there was a small, lightly sketched outline in black of a stylized fox tattooed on Jeremy’s right buttcheek that I hadn’t noticed before in the dim lighting. I was about to close the app when I thought, mischievously, that maybe Mark would like to see the product of my latest conquest.

**tap!**

I sent Mark the photo, and wrote, “This Asian boy loved my BWC”.

A few seconds later, I noticed that Mark was typing out a response but it took a while. I closed the app and left the hotel, again staring at the Filipino guy at the reception. He’s really pretty cute, I thought. Maybe I’ll hit him up again. I opened up the app to see if I could find him on, and saw that I had an unread message.

Mark had replied to me, “Wtf dude.”

Smiling, I felt pretty victorious. Looks like I got to him more than I thought I would- maybe we can go for round two, but this time... I wrote back, “Did that photo make you want to surrender your ass to this white cock?”

“No, not at all,” Mark sent back. “But based on that tattoo, I think you fucked my boyfriend.”

Shit, I thought at first, feeling a little guilty. But on second thought, a feeling of triumph washed over me, and I started to get hard as I realized I had effectively cucked Mark, which was pretty fucking hot. I wrote back, “Hah, didn’t realize he was your bf. Sorry, but he sure liked my cock. Guess I'm the alpha now."

Mark wrote back, “Nah, I don’t care man, we’re open. It’s just that he literally just called me and told me got fucked by some white guy but I didn’t know it was you. He said it was pretty disappointing. Besides, what do you mean ‘BWC’? He’s bigger than you, bitch.”

My heart sank. Goddammit. I sent him another message. “Whatever, he was moaning an awful lot.”

About a minute or two passed by before Mark responded. “Whatever you say, boy. But for fucking my boyfriend, you’re going to have to be punished. I have a piano recital tonight but tomorrow, I want you in your apartment. Jeremy and I are coming over at 5 PM. Be ready for this, bitch.” With that, a temporary photo appeared in my messages, the kind you have to click on to see. Pressing the icon, a picture flashed of two large cocks, intertwined together. I immediately recognized that the bigger penis as Mark’s… and after a second, realized that the other, admittedly less monstrous but still frustratingly big cock was Jeremy’s.

I closed my phone and put it in my pocket. Getting into my car, my mind was again in a daze. The feeling of triumph and bravado melted away into a fog of insecurity.

What the fuck is going to happen tomorrow?

Damien10

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Note: Sorry for the shorter chapter! Busy week but I will update with more soon!

Chapter 6. Complications

I don’t think I had ever fucked a guy as hard and as rough as I fucked Jeremy.

“Take. That. Cock!” I grunted as I railed his ass relentlessly. The boy beneath me moaned loudly. My body pressed against his back, I thrusted inside of him over and over, showing no mercy as I tore into his asshole, fucking him as deep as I could go. “You like that dick, bitch?”

“Oh yes, sir!”

In my mind, I fantasized that it was Mark I was pounding away at, enacting my vengeance against him for daring to humiliate me the way he did. I wrapped my arm around his throat, choking him- harder than he had choked me- taking satisfaction in the gargled moans coming from his mouth. With my other arm, I jerked his head back by his hair, the way Mark had done to me, and whispered in his ear, as I continued to fuck him, “You’re mine, bitch.”

Jeremy, his voice shaking and cracking, replied, “Yes, daddy, I’m all yours.”

“You like this cock, don’t you boy?”

“Yes sir!”

“Is it the biggest cock you ever had?”

Jeremy noticeably did not reply, only continuing to moan, which I figured was due to being overwhelmed by my vigorous pounding. I paused for a second while I was still in him, and asked again, “C’mon boy. Tell me, is this the biggest cock you ever had?”

This time, Jeremy responded, “Yes sir- it’s so big!”

Satisfied, I resumed fucking him, continuing to imagine that it was Mark taking my dick as I ravaged his ass. Picturing Mark moaning and submitting to me made me even hornier than I already was, and I pounded faster and harder than I ever had before. In a few minutes, I came inside of him. Tapping my spent cock on his ass, I surveyed my handiwork, happy with the cum leaking out of his asshole. I took out my phone and snapped a picture of his asshole, dripping with my cum, the head of my cock in view. Another great addition to my private album, I thought.

Jeremy fell into the bed, clearly drained from being railed so hard by my cock. While I got dressed, he turned over and started to jerk himself off. I hadn’t intended on staying for this part but was a little curious so I turned and looked at him, expecting yet another tiny Asian dicklet. What I saw was surprising, to say the least. Goddammit, he’s actually pretty fucking hung! While his cock wasn’t as monstrously huge as Mark’s- nowhere near it, actually- he was at least as big as me, and maybe even a little thicker. Where are all these hung Asian guys coming from all of a sudden? I wondered, as Jeremy continued to masturbate.

While I kept staring at him, he paused, looking a little annoyed. “You’re really hot,” he said. “And I had a lot of fun. But you better go- I’m going to just cum and then go to my boyfriend’s piano recital.”

Boyfriend? “I thought you said you were single on your profile.”

He shrugged. “We just made it official yesterday. We’re long distance and were just hooking up whenever we were in the same town together for a long time. But I’ll be transferring here next semester. Anyway, as I was saying… you should probably head out soon.”

What the fuck? I had given this Asian boy the fucking of the century and yet he seems so oddly disinterested at the end of it. Usually, after a good fuck session, I’m one the one who has to quell any potential budding interest or attachment but ugh… he seems so… unimpressed, even after I gave it my all. Maybe I was overthinking it. I left, still having that nagging frustration in me, but… damn, I really destroyed that Asian boy’s ass, so who gives a fuck?

I left his hotel room, and while in the elevator, I added the photo I took of his ass covered in my cum to my private album on the hook-up app. Looking at the photo, I saw that there was a small, lightly sketched outline in black of a stylized fox tattooed on Jeremy’s right buttcheek that I hadn’t noticed before in the dim lighting. I was about to close the app when I thought, mischievously, that maybe Mark would like to see the product of my latest conquest.

**tap!**

I sent Mark the photo, and wrote, “This Asian boy loved my BWC”.

A few seconds later, I noticed that Mark was typing out a response but it took a while. I closed the app and left the hotel, again staring at the Filipino guy at the reception. He’s really pretty cute, I thought. Maybe I’ll hit him up again. I opened up the app to see if I could find him on, and saw that I had an unread message.

Mark had replied to me, “Wtf dude.”

Smiling, I felt pretty victorious. Looks like I got to him more than I thought I would- maybe we can go for round two, but this time... I wrote back, “Did that photo make you want to surrender your ass to this white cock?”

“No, not at all,” Mark sent back. “But based on that tattoo, I think you fucked my boyfriend.”

Shit, I thought at first, feeling a little guilty. But on second thought, a feeling of triumph washed over me, and I started to get hard as I realized I had effectively cucked Mark, which was pretty fucking hot. I wrote back, “Hah, didn’t realize he was your bf. Sorry, but he sure liked my cock. Guess I'm the alpha now."

Mark wrote back, “Nah, I don’t care man, we’re open. It’s just that he literally just called me and told me got fucked by some white guy but I didn’t know it was you. He said it was pretty disappointing. Besides, what do you mean ‘BWC’? He’s bigger than you, bitch.”

My heart sank. Goddammit. I sent him another message. “Whatever, he was moaning an awful lot.”

About a minute or two passed by before Mark responded. “Whatever you say, boy. But for fucking my boyfriend, you’re going to have to be punished. I have a piano recital tonight but tomorrow, I want you in your apartment. Jeremy and I are coming over at 5 PM. Be ready for this, bitch.” With that, a temporary photo appeared in my messages, the kind you have to click on to see. Pressing the icon, a picture flashed of two large cocks, intertwined together. I immediately recognized that the bigger penis as Mark’s… and after a second, realized that the other, admittedly less monstrous but still frustratingly big cock was Jeremy’s.

I closed my phone and put it in my pocket. Getting into my car, my mind was again in a daze. The feeling of triumph and bravado melted away into a fog of insecurity.

What the fuck is going to happen tomorrow?
Dang! This got hella good

Reactions: 7.25x6