How Often Do You Moisturize Your Penis?

shcbuddy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I got started using regular lotion. Always daily and most times twice a day, after shower and right before bed. After reading all the comments about coconut oil, I might have to give that a try.

Reactions: dom1000 and pants73

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Coconut oil after shower. Smells good. Feels good. Not only that but you know you can add some coconut oil to your shampoo. It's very good for your hair and scalp. Or you could use coconut shampoo and conditioner like I do.

Reactions: Peter20 and RJ5on1

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
More helpful info to decide between Coconut vs Almond oils (Almond is cheaper btw):

"Both oils are very similar in their properties, benefits, and versatility. When it comes to DIY, we recommend using almond oil as the carrier oil base because of its faint and unnoticeable scent. Additionally, almond oil is more suitable for oilier skin types because it has a lower comedogenic rating than coconut oil."

LostInParis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not a complaint ever, I don't even use lotion on my body anymore. Only coconut oil. The wife has never complained in all of the years we have been together!

So I know this is an old post but I've been using coconut oil after the shower every day and I definitely notice an improvement plus it makes everything smell delicious - according to my partner.

So thank you for the tip. :)

borntobeking

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Every day. Sweet Almond oil (the rest of my body too).
Almond oil is the only moisturizer I use anywhere on my body. It is light, versatile and will not clog pores. I used it on my face and even my head after I shave it bald. Keeps me young forever :)

Reactions: WilliamG and Gj816

jw_kk_hw

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm cut, and maintain a daily shave, cock, balls, and taint. I shave with Aveeno Skin Relief body wash, then after I moisturize with Aveeno Daily Moisturizing lotion, in the Sheer Hydration formulation. Both are fragrance free, and work very well.

Later in the day, I usually apply 10mg or so of CBD oil, via fingertip massage on my cock-head, focusing on the glans, coronal ridge, and meatus. Sometimes that leads to a spontaneous, unplanned masturbation session.

At the end of the day, after my last workout, I shower, and massage in generous amounts of fractionated coconut oil (MCT) - it is food-grade, neutral/no taste, and edible, as well as a great skin conditioner.

Reactions: Gj816

Schlong87

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm cut, and maintain a daily shave, cock, balls, and taint. I shave with Aveeno Skin Relief body wash, then after I moisturize with Aveeno Daily Moisturizing lotion, in the Sheer Hydration formulation. Both are fragrance free, and work very well.

Later in the day, I usually apply 10mg or so of CBD oil, via fingertip massage on my cock-head, focusing on the glans, coronal ridge, and meatus. Sometimes that leads to a spontaneous, unplanned masturbation session.

At the end of the day, after my last workout, I shower, and massage in generous amounts of fractionated coconut oil (MCT) - it is food-grade, neutral/no taste, and edible, as well as a great skin conditioner.
what kind of cdb oil do u use on your penis i would love to try that?

D

deleted300444

I am so inconsistent with penis self care. Lube has to account for some sort of moisturizer. When I use exfoliate on my torso, I include my dick - and later that day...my dick feels pretty nice

LQC

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am so inconsistent with penis self care. Lube has to account for some sort of moisturizer. When I use exfoliate on my torso, I include my dick - and later that day...my dick feels pretty nice

Oh yeah, I’ve used scrub on my dick. You know when else your dick feels great? When you shave it. If you have even a few hairs on your shaft, shave your dick and then see how hot your dick feels when you stroke it.

Reactions: deleted300444