How To Tell Women You Have A Big Cock.i Have The Answer

punishingone666

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
why say anything at all. i mean im very large and after a while word kinda gets around. let your reputation do it for you. and i have to agree about needing to base it all on your dick. if you looking for a one night stand kind of a thing go to a bar find the local slut and just flat out show her. but otherwise romance a woman and be yourself (unless youre a total jerk, then be someone else, like ghandi maybe) ive had women more than willing to try mine even despite the size because im myself and i treated them right. if a woman is into you shell try

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dongalong said:
http://www.foulmouthshirts.com/New/Shirts/Well-Hung-T-shirt.htm
How about this t-shirt. I think it gets the message accross rather well.:biggrin1:

So does this one... leaves nothing to the imagination but what might get done - later - in private. I printed this one on a Tee shirt (actual size) and have worn it out to the gay clubs when in a boistrous mood. One lesbian I know liked it so much she had me make one for her (also with my dick on it). lol

Attachments

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tell them ? I'm like the produce section of your local grocer. The ones that are genuinely interested get to sample the produce, make determination on their own and take home what they get to feel, that's if I'm interested. I demand reciprocity though.

You'd be surprised how word gets around with some of the ladies. Some girls aren't bashful, they walk right up and give you a squeeze just out of curiousity.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its not necesary the tshirt, the just notice your bulge.
It takes them just a second (not like us that keep staring to the big boobs).
When they like it they lick their lips.
Im adove averange but im not a donkey, and they notice it.

If you are large enought you could use your cock around your neck, its also helpfull on could wheathers(carefull if you get hard, we allready lost several members that way).

Hatched69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How about a Texas-size belt buckle with arrow pointing down that says "Home Of The Whopper"?? Too subtle?