Hung= Dumb?

Aloha!

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well...if the large penis is caused by a lot of testosterone, then my answer would be...yes, because I swear that too much testosterone kills brain cells...

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mephistopheles said:
I figured 9inch_160IQ would be one of the first to respond too this... He seems to be walkig proff that this is a blatant lie.

How do you figure? It's just talk, no more reliable than those guys with 24inchschlong in their nicks.

I don't think even Albert Einstein really had a 160 IQ. Although at that level, the concept of IQ as originally expounded by Binet, who was trying to identify French schoolchildren who were in the wrong class for their learning level, wouldn't apply in any straightforward way.

Andresito

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
rawbone8 said:
Any man is as dumb as a fencepost with a hardon draining the blood from his brain and the prospect of hot sex in front of them. :tongue:

Ah, I tought the same thing!

Qué loco que es el mundo che.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
mephistopheles said:
I figured 9inch_160IQ would be one of the first to respond too this... He seems to be walkig proff that this is a blatant lie.

And I am too :p

yes, as Rubi astutely pointed out, I already did. I didn't really think it was worth it to waste too much time writing about this, so my post was brief. You may have missed it.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
yes, as Rubi astutely pointed out, I already did. I didn't really think it was worth it to waste too much time writing about this, so my post was brief. You may have missed it.

Not very smart to miss even brief posts by the more astute posters!!:rolleyes: :wink: :smile:

Reactions: Allan S.

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi!
I'd like to mention one BIG exception to the "hung = dumb" myth.

I teach at a college, and one of my fellow male professors is young, handsome, athletic, and VERY intelligent. He has a Masters of Fine Arts degree from a major university and has published several books of his own original poetry. He's married (to a woman) and has one child.
But here is the best part: the stud has a HUGE, thick dick!!
That's not just hearsay, either. He has let me see it and play with it and even suck it--more than once, in fact. I'd say his erect penis is at least 9" and as thick as a beer can. He's got a very nice pair of low-hangers, too.
So, they say that one exception will disprove the rule. And believe me, this is one BIG exception!! :wink:

Aquaman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe when you've got a big dick or :smile: God blesses you with being in good shape/looks you can sometimes forget you need other qualities. I don't want to look like shit so I workout like crazy, but I'm also reading more -trying to deepen my personality. Just for me too, not just to get laid.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hung == dumb? This is just another stupid stereotype. You can't say grapes are sour because you couldn't reach it.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't know anyone who hasn't accused me of being hung.

The only people who accused me of being dumb are illiterate, offish, inbreeders that now have a black eye.

majormadness

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I can't speak for everyone, but I like to consider myself an exception. I'm in two AP classes at my school and have applied to Louisiana Scholar's College. I was told that my GPA qualifies me for an automatic waiver of out-of-state fees and an additional $2,000/semester scholarship.

Then again, I own the Wayne's World movie sequel...

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
majormadness said:
I can't speak for everyone, but I like to consider myself an exception. I'm in two AP classes at my school and have applied to Louisiana Scholar's College. I was told that my GPA qualifies me for an automatic waiver of out-of-state fees and an additional $2,000/semester scholarship.

Then again, I own the Wayne's World movie sequel...

You are just too cute!:biggrin1: Master of obscure quotes, smart and funny!:wink:

As to the thread question: Hung = yum!:rolleyes:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think threads like these could then be subscribed to VERY HUNG individuals.

And as an answer to the actual question: NO!!

Of course, this doesn't exclude that men act like they're dumb once the brain of Dickie Johnson draws from the blood support of their own brain. But that happens even to the most intelligent men.