Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It sounds like blood line is important but culture is more important. You can be accepted by a tribe if you have some proof of ancestry but there are other lifestyle requirements. I guess a good question for those claiming NA blood is whether they are part of the NA culture. Do such people claim their allegiance to NA one day and then the claim their allegiance to a different ancestry on another day (such as Irish on St. Patrick's Day). The NA culture is contrary to many other cultures, it doesn't seem appropriate to align oneself with contrasting cultures.

Very interesting point, musclebare. While there is a hybrid of interracial ethnicities amongst many people, you are right in asserting that most people who identify as American Indian as a primary ethnic designation only claim that identity.

I am very rooted in my ancestry and culture. I attend cultural events, i.e., pow wows, council meetings, tribal socials, etc. and visit "home" often. I only can speak for myself. I only know American Indian rituals and customs. That is how I was taught; that is how I live; that is who I am.

Oh... seperate topic. I have received a couple of messages from individuals questioning my identity because I do not look "authentic." Don't allow media and institutional stereotypes and mythology to cloud your perception of 'what an Indian looks like.' My hair is brown (I have BLONDE highlights!); just in case any others have questions.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh... seperate topic. I have received a couple of messages from individuals questioning my identity because I do not look "authentic." Don't allow media and institutional stereotypes and mythology to cloud your perception of 'what an Indian looks like.' My hair is brown (I have BLONDE highlights!); just in case any others have questions.

:rolleyes: If I had a nickel.... my two out of four of "my" kids look caucasian - but they are just as proud to be Metis as I am. And even tho I have black hair and brown eyes, apparently my skin tone is not what some people expect. My sister is as dark as they come. Natives come in all colours.... so you look Native to me :)

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Sadly, one of the main reasons why people claim to be a small % American Indian is due to the benefits it provides regarding college applications and scholarships.

Hi bisexualjock,

There are indeed benefits offered to American Indians relative to higher education. However, there are very specific requirements and specifications associated with that funding and individuals must meet specified criteria to receive it. Many non-enrolled individuals are not aware of those criteria and many people try to circumvent the system by claiming a "percentage" without documentation. They are often times 'shocked' at the requirements to be eligible. Those who are truly trying to circumvent the system leave it alone and never question how to obtain that information (a clear sign for many they are 'faking' it). Those who potentially are legit, will ask other questions and will try to obtain the necessary paperwork showing their enrollment.

I work in higher education and I am an adminstrator. Too many times we see this occur, but individuals have a right to self-identify. That presents a problem, because of policy, and then how that policy is transferable to students. It is a complex issue and one that no one has any real solutions to resolve it.

Tho Im not full blooded I am part (1/4 hences my cheek bones, & eyes) my mama is half.. i am proud of both my Native & African roots!.. I would Love to see some HOT Full bloods! whip it out!

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have received a couple of messages from individuals questioning my identity because I do not look "authentic." Don't allow media and institutional stereotypes and mythology to cloud your perception of 'what an Indian looks like.' My hair is brown (I have BLONDE highlights!); just in case any others have questions.

I am very sorry to hear that people have been questioning your "authenticity" based on looks.

America: Can we please move on from this notion that people of a certain "ethnic identity" have to look a certain way? I have a friend who is 50% Hispanic with red hair, and another one who is 50% Mexican who looks Asian (because his other 50% is Asian). Is Barack Obama white, or Derek Jeter? Each is 50% white. Is Tiger Woods Thai? His mother is.

Now more than ever before, this country is a completely melted pot of looks and identities. Not to sound touchy-feely but each of us has our own identity that we forge based on our ethnicity and roots, but also on our upbringing and where we feel comfortable.

It's sometimes hard to say that looks have nothing to do with it...but sometimes they don't!

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
OH NO HE DIDN'T! But you know what, fuck it. I was gunna write a response to that bullshit up there. But being the strong Native woman I am, ima let that shit go. Back to the fun and hell with the bullshit.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
YourAvgGuy has very native looks. In fact I look very much like him. I am Cherokee, Muskogee, English, French and some rumoured Spanish. I have my BIA papers. I have done the Powwow circuit. I have seen many NA men naked and I don't recall ever seeing one that was cut. Sizes are just like everybody else.

Oh, don't forget, the majority of Mexicans are NA mixed with Spanish. BTW, Mayan men are usually very short and stocky. 5'4" would be tall.

Topicboi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm 3/16s Creek Indian and my father is an enrolled Creek Indian as 3/8s and I think it shows up in me as do others but my friend always says my dick is german. The rest of me is German, irish, dutch, eastern European but I have cousins on my dad's size who are like 3 quarters indian, I used to shower with them and as they aren't as big as me, their not small.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I especially like Inuit guys are there any on here?? I dunno Native americans are so underrated, unappreciated, and over looked by our society I think. They are such beautiful people with such beautiful cultures. LOVE THEM!

I'm thinking the thread was started in search of a stereotypical appearance of a Native American (dark skin, black hair, dark brown or black eyes and smooth skin). Somehow people are now posting fair white skinned and hairy pix of themsleves. Would someone who was following NA culture be circumcised?

Topicboi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Actually, I know a guy who's enrolled Shoshoni and both of his parents are native american but he's catholic and cut. Also, I do have some of the native features. Thick dark straight hair, dark eyes, medium skin tone and high cheekbones. My body doesn't see a lot of the sun as I live in Wisconsin but I am virtually hairless. My 95% native friend has hairy legs and a treasure trail like me but mostly hairless elsewhere with scarce facial hair.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Actually, I know a guy who's enrolled Shoshoni and both of his parents are native american but he's catholic and cut. Also, I do have some of the native features. Thick dark straight hair, dark eyes, medium skin tone and high cheekbones. My body doesn't see a lot of the sun as I live in Wisconsin but I am virtually hairless. My 95% native friend has hairy legs and a treasure trail like me but mostly hairless elsewhere with scarce facial hair.

Sorry, I specifically didn't mean you. The photo in your avatar does show some of the characteristics that I noted.

Topicboi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No big deal. Your dick looks long by the way but you are about the hairiest person I've ever seen with the exception to maybe one or two people I think I've seen on pictures :p

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Topicboi, great pics......awesome flaccid cock and balls...thanks for sharing..

Neighbor boys, full Cherekee, with whom I played as a young boy, had bodies and cocks/balls just like yours...so maybe you're not so German in the cock department after all...:biggrin:

Last edited:

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
What's up my Natives?! Woohoo! Glad to see this thread lightened up a little bit. But that's how we do it. ;) Cali tribe in the house! And ummm where are all the hung Natives on this site? Send em my way so we can "talk". ;)

Topicboi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm the closest so far to a hung native on this thread as I've got a huge dick but yet I'm only a quarter native but it shows a lot. My dad looks full blooded.