Hung Public Exhibitionists/voyeurs/freeballers

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Love going commando. Also enjoy going naked around the house and especially the outside deck and pool areas. It's very secluded and private, the back of the property against woods. Besides that, I've shown off at local parks when I've gone for an early morning run. Sometimes, I'll pull my cock out of the leg of my shorts. I've also stripped down completely on the paths, woods and picnic tables which is a perfect location for a wank. Also enjoy being naked in the car, either driving or parked.

da2m

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good way to show off your cock is this: get a pair of runner's shorts, cut out the liner. Go to the gym and get on a machine where you have to sit down like the pec-deck machine. I didn't do this on purpose but I sat down at it across from a young girl who was sitting at another machine so we faced each other. As I planted my feet firmly in place on either side of the stool with my knees wide apart as I was exerting myself with my arms, and I realized my cock fell out of my shorts. She just sat there on her machine with her jaw gaping open. This turned me on and my cock started getting hard. When she realized I saw her looking at me, she looked away. Then I decided to keep my position with my legs apart but turned my face upward pretending to strain, but I would look down to see if she was looking .... and she was, her eyes were bulging out of her face. I did many reps like this with my cock engorged and she was mesmerized, she barely remembered to do her thing on her machine. It was fun. I've gone to the gym like that since. Girls do notice, and many of them enjoy it... especially if I get a bit of a hardon.

Player_01

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I freeball most of the time. I just sort of got lazy not wanting to do underwear that often.
I don't get naked much around the house since I have roommates.

Once a couple years back there was a day they were off at work and I was working from home and there was some roadwork being done. Bunch of hot construction workers wandering around outside and the house has an enclosed porch that if I sat in the doorway inside, I could see out but hopefully nobody could see in and over the wall. Risky wank was nice, not too risky.

I did once just get a wild thought taking out the trash one night this summer that it was so late, everyone inside was asleep, and everything was dark, the whole neighborhood must be in bed, so I could just walk around naked and no one would know. So I did :p

I once also tried masturbating at night in the back yard but I got my back all bit up by mosquitoes so it wasn't that hot.

Love going commando. Also enjoy going naked around the house and especially the outside deck and pool areas. It's very secluded and private, the back of the property against woods. Besides that, I've shown off at local parks when I've gone for an early morning run.
Damn, wish I lived in that neighborhood. :laughing: Mine is just cold suburbs, nobody has a pool.

Sometimes, I'll pull my cock out of the leg of my shorts.
Do you even got to pull it? :D I would think it's long enough if you had short enough shorts it'd just slide out ;)

appletree

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Huge fan of public exhibitionism.

My favorite is to go to the local nude beach, get rock hard and roam the dunes jacking off. It's never long before a crowd of guys gathers to watch!

I also love to walk along the water hard. There's always girls walking along the water and their reactions are priceless.

As far as freeballing goes, I have a scooter and I love to freeball in tiny shorts while I ride it. I hoist them up high and try to keep a semi on as my cock hangs low out. Of course I pretend I'm completely oblivious about it :D

Volumen

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I’m pretty vanilla and don’t even tend to flirt/make eyes at people in public. But there have been a couple times at my laundromat where guys have made it painfully obvious they’re checking me out. I’m not talking a couple glances or a quick smile, but full on staring. Since I’m doing laundry I tend to be wearing nothing but a pair of loose shorts, so I’ll give my semi-hard dick a few tugs (over the top of the shorts) to give them a thrill. I’ve never escalated beyond that though and have no real interest in doing so. I actually most recently did this just last week, and the guy looked very pleased as I walked off with my laundry bag haha.

Edit: You make me want to get back into running.