I Disappointed My Bull I Was Talking To Online. Good Punishments?

I can't tell you what I did wrong but he will look at your recommendations. What are punishments for a cuckold who has not been obedient and has upset his bull?

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Did I miss something? I thought the bull was for the wife/gf? Aside from fucking your woman in front of you or perhaps occasionally giving you sph. I can't think of a situation where you could piss off the bull enough to keep him from wanting to fuck your wife/gf. Unless of course you are the one getting fucked?

Did I miss something? I thought the bull was for the wife/gf? Aside from fucking your woman in front of you or perhaps occasionally giving you sph. I can't think of a situation where you could piss off the bull enough to keep him from wanting to fuck your wife/gf. Unless of course you are the one getting fucked?
He sets rules for me, e.g. like wanting me not to cum while I was talking to him and he was discussing what he wanted to do with my girlfriend and me.

If I don't follow the rules he wants me to, then he is disappointed.

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
He sets rules for me, e.g. like wanting me not to cum while I was talking to him and he was discussing what he wanted to do with my girlfriend and me.

If I don't follow the rules he wants me to, then he is disappointed.
Here’s an idea, grow up and experience real life?

We are all here to Jack off to strangers? Um... no.

Whatever you use this website for, if it isn't for meeting a person in real life, that means it "isn't real life." Seems a little hypocritical to me... I don't understand your criticism of me when your posts here are all not "real life".

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Whatever you use this website for, if it isn't for meeting a person in real life, that means it "isn't real life." Seems a little hypocritical to me... I don't understand your criticism of me when your posts here are all not "real life".
Your post: “I have disappointed my bull”... no you’ve not. You’ve jacked off to his pics. You have not met, how could you have disappointed him?

I would be hypocritical if I post things like this. But I don’t.

Your post: “I have disappointed my bull”... no you’ve not. You’ve jacked off to his pics. You have not met, how could you have disappointed him?

You don't have to have met someone to disappoint them.

Example: If you commission an artist to draw you something, then they draw it and you don't pay them, you have disappointed that artist.

Here: I made a promise that I broke. He says he's disappointed by that. What's wrong with that?

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
You don't have to have met someone to disappoint them.

Example: If you commission an artist to draw you something, then they draw it and you don't pay them, you have disappointed that artist.

Here: I made a promise that I broke. He says he's disappointed by that. What's wrong with that?
How is that the same situation with you and your “bull”?

How is that the same situation with you and your “bull”?

I promised something and did not deliver on that promise. He wanted me to deliver on that promise. He did not get what he wanted and he had an expectation of getting what he wanted. That disappointed him.

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I promised something and did not deliver on that promise. He wanted me to deliver on that promise. He did not get what he wanted and he had an expectation of getting what he wanted. That disappointed him.
Fuck him then, he sounds pathetic.