I Got Fucked in the Ass for the First Time and I Loved It!

hurry

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was with another guy that I've known for a long time, we're not in a romantic relationship, and I just asked him if he would do it cause I wanted to see what it felt like. I was kind of surprised at how matter-of-fact he was about it, but he's that kind of guy. Anyway, I had him go very slow with lots of lube but once he got all the way in and he was hitting what I guess was my prostate, it was amazing. I've never felt that before. Now I see what the big deal is. I didn't like it when he was pushing in and out, that was more uncomfortable. I just wanted him to stay in pressing against my prostate. Do other people like the in/out ass motion?

hard2swallow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Still waiting for my first time. I just can't get into anonymous hookups, my only serious boyfriend wasn't into the idea, and my wife isn't into the whole concept of strap-ons, even though she joked about fucking me a thousand times before I bought the toys, and then she got weirded out. (Probably because she knows I had a boyfriend or two before her, btw, but that was 10 years ago.) I haven't given up though, and if I met the right dude I wouldn't hesitate to ask, especially if I'm not getting anything at home. Sometimes I can't believe my wife actually had sex with anyone else before me, because she's so vanilla.

Roark1976

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
cool. my last significant got me into the idea when he unexpectedly shoved a finger up the land down under, but once he found out i was cherry he didn't want to go any further. didn't want to be the one.

issues.

i've been exploring it recently but haven't hit the spot yet. i think the only pleasure i've derived is psychological, and while that's good, it's not the magic button.

have fun.

eyeminxtc

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
AMG! Congrats! I remember my first time.. it wasn't great, but it certainly gets better with patience and practise!
I know what you mean about the whole, holding it against the prostate thing vs moving it in and out, but I think after a time, you get accustomed to what it feels like and you need something a bit more... vigorous and less predictable! Who knows, you might get lucky and have an anal orgasm, which btw, are as incredible as they are difficult to achieve! After my first one I cudnt speak for about 5 mins...
Have fun and play safe!
x

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Nothing like the first time someone fucks your ass. I remember feeling so full (he was hung as thick as me) and I loved the fucking motion that he was giving me. Real slow in and out to start; then once I was open and the pain was gone, he went to town on my ass. The fuck itself lasted maybe 10 minutes or so, but it was wonderful. I wish it lasted longer, but my virgin ass was too tight for him to hold out and the blast of cum deep in my ass felt so good. Damn, now I want to get my ass fucked... Any takers?

Crex

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Two nights ago, my friend and I, who've recently been very into the idea of exploring anal sex, had our best encounter to date. I read online that lying face down and closing your legs while on bottom would be the best position to keep me from coming while he was going in and out, because his dick always has a away of hitting my prostate. Well, for the first time since we have been doing this, he actually came before me because he was enjoying the position so much.

After he finished, I rolled over and had him stick two fingers inside me and massage my prostate while I jerked off to orgasm. I didn't cum very much (in comparison to my normal heavy loads), but my GOD it was the most intense, pleasurable orgasm I've ever had in my life! I was completely tingly all over for at least five minutes afterward, and I get a huge boner every time I even think about it. I can't WAIT to do it again!

A

AM_092

My first time was awful! Lasted for about a minute... I felt like my asshole was on fire! I wish my first time was good as yours! ;) I always like my guy to be inside me (don't like him pulling out and going back in), but I do want him to thrust as if he almost pulls out.

hurry

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my wife isn't into the whole concept of strap-ons, even though she joked about fucking me a thousand times before I bought the toys, and then she got weirded out.

A strap-on wouldn't have the "give" and warmth that a real cock would. I imagine it would be harder to control it as well. No, you have to try the real thing!

hurry

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i've been exploring it recently but haven't hit the spot yet. i think the only pleasure i've derived is psychological, and while that's good, it's not the magic button.

have fun.

Maybe someone else has to hit the spot for you. I'd explored myself too and nothing. But once he was inside me, he immediately found both spots -- there seems to be one on either side up there. Damn, that was good.

hurry

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
anal orgasm, which btw, are as incredible as they are difficult to achieve! After my first one I cudnt speak for about 5 mins...
Have fun and play safe!
x

What's an anal orgasm? A regular orgasm while someone is up in there, or something else?

Yes, I always play safe. A must.

hurry

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nothing like the first time someone fucks your ass. I remember feeling so full (he was hung as thick as me) and I loved the fucking motion that he was giving me. Real slow in and out to start; then once I was open and the pain was gone, he went to town on my ass. The fuck itself lasted maybe 10 minutes or so, but it was wonderful. I wish it lasted longer, but my virgin ass was too tight for him to hold out and the blast of cum deep in my ass felt so good. Damn, now I want to get my ass fucked... Any takers?

I'd love to have the feeling of someone cumming in my ass, but too afraid to do bareback, even with my good friend, for safety reasons. I really didn't like the in/out motion, it stung and hurt. Does that go away?

hurry

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My first time was awful! Lasted for about a minute... I felt like my asshole was on fire! I wish my first time was good as yours! ;) I always like my guy to be inside me (don't like him pulling out and going back in), but I do want him to thrust as if he almost pulls out.

I have to admit, I've tried before, but with big guys/cocks and couldn't even get it in. This one was a long cock, but small girth, so that made a big difference in pain level.

lowhangers335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have never had it but love the idea of a guy shooting in my ass and what that might feel like. I have used some med to large dildos and found that rocking on them back and forth is better than thrusting in and out. I can almost make myself cum doing this. Almost but not quite there. I guess more practice is in order. Anyone cum hands free while getting fucked?

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it is as good for the fucker as the fuckee when the fuckee has an anal orgasm. The ass muscles pulsating my cock was fantastic. I am thick and he is tight...that helps

What's an anal orgasm? A regular orgasm while someone is up in there, or something else?

Yes, I always play safe. A must.
Something else, and they can be hard to get, and/or take a long time, even longer than it takes for you to go numb.

There are many kinds of orgasm.