I have a resolution

I totally agree. And for most people, I'd recommend advice like yours. In my case, I've always exercised, always been active, always ate fairly well, was never overweight, never smoked, etc. It's just this once I'd like to rock the abz before it's too late.
I'll bet Marjorie would be happy to help!
(Sorry... Couldn't resist). Before it's too late reminds me I need to get my rear in gear. Swimming lessons are free to all twotons. ... and I'm going to work on my breaststroke to save the shoulder.

You can do this TT. Your body and your diligence to good healthy habits will make it happen. We expect pix... :)
 
My resolution (furreal) is to attempt at least 1000 squats per week.. or roughly 52,000 squats this year.

so far.. I'm on track. :)

I know it isn't much for some folks but for me.. it's not IMPOSSIBLE, but I will have to focus to get it done. And hopefully, will have a better looking rear-end in 2018!
 
One step ahead of ya! I rowed in college and have a C2 at home. I haven't used it in a few years on account of a couple herniated discs and I'm worried it might aggravate my back.

Who am I kidding? I just haven't gotten around to using the damn thing in years.
Well get to using it, the rewards are worth the pain
 
My resolution (furreal) is to attempt at least 1000 squats per week.. or roughly 52,000 squats this year.

so far.. I'm on track. :)

I know it isn't much for some folks but for me.. it's not IMPOSSIBLE, but I will have to focus to get it done. And hopefully, will have a better looking rear-end in 2018!

Heh. I seriously doubt if I've done 1,000 squats in my life.
 
I don't know about that. Have you ever had sciatica? A few minutes after that hits I curse the day I ever set eyes on anything related to exercise.
Yup I had a case for about 6 months chiro and core work helped fix it
 
Well....I think I'm building up some muscle, and maybe losing some bodyfat, gained about two pounds, but I haven't really done much particularly for the abs yet.

Cool. And thanks. You motivated me to incorporate the rower into my gym routine. Too soon, but I like it so far.
 
  • Like
Reactions: twoton
Cool. And thanks. You motivated me to incorporate the rower into my gym routine. Too soon, but I like it so far.
Nice! It can be brutal. The company has a website (or used to) with all sorts of workouts. You can track your meters, times, etc. and get into the rankings.
 
Nice! It can be brutal. The company has a website (or used to) with all sorts of workouts. You can track your meters, times, etc. and get into the rankings.
Lol. I may need a few weeks before I get ambitious enough to check it out. I feel the cramps in the stomach muscles. And I'm in good shape! Thanks dude.