Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can understand what you are thinking lemacST but i'd say not to give it an extra thought, firstly as one guy has said, i have a friend who is almost fighting women off and he's forever saying he only has a "teeny todger".
secondly i always go commando, and not big when soft, but i think i probably show more than i would tucked away in briefs, i even have a reputation amongst some mates for being big down there-i dont refute it, i just laugh it off, but i often go to Rocky Horror shows and i go as Rocky-just the gold briefs-more often than not i look ok in them but have to be quite conscious about not getting hard , it'd be indecent even if i didn't popout top,anyway on one (cold)occasion i probably over compensated was showing very little at all, had a couple of comments along lines of "where's it gone" but this incident was forgotten just as quick.Not to be mentoned again.

So what i'm trying to say is, don't give it a second thought, most folk forget these thing pretty quickly,and those who want to know more will have to get very close to find out one way or another.

sorry that was so longwinded.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I appreciate everyone's concern and input, honestly. There isn't much I can do about what happened and I have to come to terms with it, I just wanted to share what happened because it might be able to help other guys. I wouldn't wish this upon anyone else lol. I do have to make some clarifications however.

Although I said that I would like a bigger one (like every other guy of every size does), I am not really upset with my size at all. I know that my erect size is a good/decent size by most girls' standards, and my limp size can actually look good in certain clothing.

The issue is that I wore something not so flattering around my friends a lot without realizing that it made my normal sized dick look like a small one. So now people can't take me seriously in some aspects because in the back of their mind, they'll think "he has a small dick", when in reality there's like a 75% chance their own penis is the same size or smaller. It's a giant blow to both my ego and credibility and I can't undo the damage.

I am young and surely I'll get new friends which will wipe the slate clean, but it still burns for now!

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
I've been humiliated in the worst way possible for a guy and it's completely irreversible.

Hey ... with all due respect, I think it's time for a deep breath ... and you'll have a chance to wear those shorts again when it's warm, and your cock is swinging, and maybe even getting a little semi-ish. And those people who will see you will think of you the way you want them to.