Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This whole elusive vaginal orgasm mystery.

The key is not in my gspot, where it does feel really good to have stimulated, esp with clitoral stimulation at the same time. The trick seems to be in the vaginal fornix or cul-de-sac, where i normally can't stand hard thrusting.

It seems very ironic that i had just posted what in the world am i supposed to be looking for. I think its sheerly coincidental the timing of it because we did manage to do several things differently.

So tonight we had some very productive conversation about all sorts of things in our life and relationship. We seemed to make some break throughs as far as that goes. I think that helped release some emotional tension for me.

Also, i'm taking a week break off of my birth control pills (pronatalist should be happy) which means i'm cycling for the only the 2nd time in 4 years. So i have to wonder if something hormonal is going on that aided in this.

So we go through the whole foreplay, yada yada, you know the drill. And nothing seems at all different in the first position (on our sides with him entering from behind) and its not unusual to have to start kind of shallow before being able to thrust pretty hard. When he got to the stage of being able to push in as hard as he could i was enjoying it just like i always do.

Then i hop on top of him backwards and hold on to his ankles. Its a little too deep for me so he goes extra slow. I'm thinking, wow this feels way way better and wetter than normal. And then i start to bounce harder with his slow thrusts. It kind of felt like an itch needing to be scratched way deep inside, but not on the upper wall that the gspot resides, on the back wall instead and curved towards my tailbone almost. It feels so awesome and the pace stays the same and then the build up is getting so intense but there is no release. It just feels so engorged like its going to rupture and the flood gates are going to let loose.

My jaw is dropped the entire time this extreme sensation starts and i mutter something like "I feel like i'm going to cum" and he says "oh yeah?" and keeps bouncing with me. Mind you we are still going at a medium pace but very deep, he's trying so hard to keep my pleasure going. Keep in mind, this sensation stays about the same during the point where he's going nuts in the throws of his orgasm. But when i stop bouncing on him because he finished, this sensation doesnt go away so i tilt my hips to make his cock hit that back wall again and then the pulsating starts...but its not at the PC muscles like with clitoral orgasms, it feels way way deep and the pulsations are faster, not at the normal intervals.

So for like 5 minutes i'm still in twitching, pulsating pleasure. And for a good 10 minutes afterwards i feel like i could just barely touch deep inside and i would keep the sensation going. It was incredible. I picture this sensation that didn't go away to be like edging.

All along i've been having the angles to favor my gspot where the head of his penis is in the opposite direction and not deep enough. This area went from painfully sensitive to begging for the hard end of a cock. Now i'm cramping pretty badly from all the disruption that took place but i'm a happy girl!

I'd be very anxious to hear your experiences with this...especially the first time if you know what i'm describing.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd be very anxious to hear your experiences with this...especially the first time if you know what i'm describing.

Sheer laziness and impatience on my own part keep me from having more of these. It takes me a very, very long time to climax that way. When I do, it is SO worth the wait. On the other hand, I frequently cannot wait (and with my current partner cannot yet afford the wait) for that and will go for an easier-to-obtain g-spot orgasm, or anal orgasm, and if I'm really impatient (or I know it has to be soon) a clitoral orgasm. As my partner gets better and better able to stave off his own orgasms, and as my own sensitivity continues to increase, I think this will change. I think I'm closer than ever to squirting, in fact, but that's off-topic.

My favorite cul-de-sac position is missionary. You might not like that one if it feels too deep, but you should try it and see. I also like to stand, bent over something, and with my legs very far apart. Your mileage may vary, depending on how tall you two are relative to each other. Have fun!

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yayy :smile: That's awesome. That sounds not exactly like me but pretty similar. I have this real sensitive area kinda toward the back toward the top, but I've almost given up on figuring out exactly what it is but maybe fornix or cul-de-sac like you said? I've gone thinking its my cervix then cervical bridge and fornix and anyway my bf calls it my magic spot and yeah, it's reeeeealy good :biggrin1:.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Way to go Rouge, I'm happy for you... During the first year with my ex I found a sweet spot that he could hit with me on the bottom (semi missionary) and my legs up over his shoulders. He would go straight down and hit the back wall. Yeah, it's one of the things I miss about him.

I have a feeling you're going to be holding your husband's ankles a lot in the near future. Squeeze the kegels and enjoy the aftershocks.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Way to go Rouge, I'm happy for you... During the first year with my ex I found a sweet spot that he could hit with me on the bottom (semi missionary) and my legs up over his shoulders. He would go straight down and hit the back wall. Yeah, it's one of the things I miss about him.

I have a feeling you're going to be holding your husband's ankles a lot in the near future. Squeeze the kegels and enjoy the aftershocks.

Aftershocks, i could not have described it better! I will definitely be an addicted ankle grabber!

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've read materials off the forum that say the fornix is the source of all amazing vaginal orgasms.

Personally, I can never tell/feel when I enter the uteris. So, this never helped me one bit.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You can't enter the uterus. The cervix is inpenetrable with something as large as a penis without dilation and a lot of severe pain and bleeding. The cul-de-sac is behind where the cervix moves up when aroused. Its like a little cubby.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's funny how we think we know a lot about sex, then one day we learn something new to make the experience better. That's why I say "never say never." Be open to new things as you grow older.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media

It sounds like you've discovered the AFE zone :smile:

The AFE – Zone and Erotic Pleasure
Technically, the AFE Zone is a vortex of the nerves that carry information from your whole genital to the spinal cord and brain. These nerves, when stimulated, send arousal signals to the part of your nervous system which enhances engorgement of appropriate areas, ans is responsible then for sexual arousal.
This is also true for women that normally are not sexually responsive.
Obviously the most easy way to locate the AFE zone is to slide the fingers halfway up the posterior vaginal wall you will find a larger area than the G-spot, which is slightly rougher than the normal vaginal wall.

Recently specially shaped vibrators (long, then and with the neck bent in an oblique way) have come onto the marketplace which are meant for self-stimulation of the AFE zone.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I started a thread about the AFE zone a while back because there is a lot of conflicting information about it on the net, some people confuse it with the epicenter. I did find that rougher spot with my new girlfriend but it wasn't clear what the best way to stimulate it is, not many women know about it however.
You gave me all the information I wanted in your post, thank you and I'm happy that you are discovering all these amazing places inside your body!

http://www.lpsg.org/59868-afe-zone-does-yours-give.html

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I started a thread about the AFE zone a while back because there is a lot of conflicting information about it on the net, some people confuse it with the epicenter. I did find that rougher spot with my new girlfriend but it wasn't clear what the best way to stimulate it is, not many women know about it however.
You gave me all the information I wanted in your post, thank you and I'm happy that you are discovering all these amazing places inside your body!

http://www.lpsg.org/59868-afe-zone-does-yours-give.html

Well im glad i could help answer your questions. I think most of us ladies are not educated on the verbage used to describe this area. I also believe that so much emphasis has been placed on the gspot to the point where we dont hear much about anything else. I was amazed to be taught about this after the fact....but it was so cool to read that others had the same response and sensations.

If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me here or PM me on a messenger as it is in my profile.