I think ive ruined my self esteem forever- anyone been in my position

D_cbq02hbc

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
FIRST POST =P

So i was in a relationship that ended about a year ago. But in that relationship is when the situation happened. I was getting head for my GF of the time maybe towards the mid point of the relationship and my stupid ass asked if I was the biggest she had ever been with. WELL ill just say that im about 7x5 on a normal day no cheating. Giving the best details possible i was standing on the bed and she was standing on the ground (now i just feel silly). her eyes went off into oblivion as if she had gotten a flashback to the monster she'd been with. She quickly turned her eyes back and said yes! After the way she looked away and back i just couldnt buy that reason. The truth was I wasnt the biggest she'd been with. It later came up in convo that i probably started, and she was like okay so I was just in this awkward position of pleasuring you and I didnt know what to say etc etc.. fine fine, that all makes sense I get that. I wasnt even mad that she initially lied. As a usually logical person I can understand why she said what she did and felt how she felt. The only thing is is, now i feel emotionally fucked, and insecure. I mean honestly, i wish i could dig the exact moment when she looked away into your mind to truly show you the position i was in.

In that later convo that we had she said how it was a one nighter, and how it was mostly uncomfortable etc, etc but i think she was just trying to make me feel better by downplaying the event.

Everyone who id been with before her always voluntarily said i was the biggest theyd been with and so maybe I had just gotten used to hearing it. And ill be the first to say that im one of the MOST HUMBLE ppl you will meet, except for in this department. I mean im not even in a relationship with this woman anymore and I to this day atleast 2 years maybe 3 after the conversations STILL let this run thru my head alot. Im just like could it have been that big? I knew her personality and she was very sexually expressive so im just like, was she suuuper impressed etc etc. this is what goes thru my mind.

Now im in this new relationship of about a year now and she happens to be one of the most honest ppl ive ever met. She told me im the biggest BUT that is no longer enough for my mind. Its like, i almost dont believe her. Shes always like i dont care what size you are etc, but in my delusional mind i say well how do you know you dont care unless youve had someone bigger. Now all these shows like hung ie and hard times, just feels weird for me to watch in the presence of my GF cuz to me its like, honestly Im probably not considered "hung" but it seems like the thing to be these days. I dont know

Seriously, has anyone experienced these feelings, or insecurities and how/what did and do you do to live your day to day life (sexually speaking).

spiritsong72

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, I've never been in that situation. However, I can tell you this "replaying of events" over and over again is not healthy. Never let a body part dictate your self-esteem. Remember, there's ALWAYS somebody out there that has a bigger one than you do. Trust me, the quicker you let this go, the happier you'll be.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm not sure why you asked in the first place? For what? Ego? Self-esteem? So what if she had bigger before you, she was with you right? If she wasn't happy or satisfied she wouldn't have been doing you. I just don't get it sometimes and a 7x5 is not small my friend....get over it.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
FIRST POST =P

So i was in a relationship that ended about a year ago. But in that relationship is when the situation happened. I was getting head for my GF of the time maybe towards the mid point of the relationship and my stupid ass asked if I was the biggest she had ever been with. WELL ill just say that im about 7x5 on a normal day no cheating. Giving the best details possible i was standing on the bed and she was standing on the ground (now i just feel silly). her eyes went off into oblivion as if she had gotten a flashback to the monster she'd been with. She quickly turned her eyes back and said yes! After the way she looked away and back i just couldnt buy that reason. The truth was I wasnt the biggest she'd been with. It later came up in convo that i probably started, and she was like okay so I was just in this awkward position of pleasuring you and I didnt know what to say etc etc.. fine fine, that all makes sense I get that. I wasnt even mad that she initially lied. As a usually logical person I can understand why she said what she did and felt how she felt. The only thing is is, now i feel emotionally fucked, and insecure. I mean honestly, i wish i could dig the exact moment when she looked away into your mind to truly show you the position i was in.

In that later convo that we had she said how it was a one nighter, and how it was mostly uncomfortable etc, etc but i think she was just trying to make me feel better by downplaying the event.

Everyone who id been with before her always voluntarily said i was the biggest theyd been with and so maybe I had just gotten used to hearing it. And ill be the first to say that im one of the MOST HUMBLE ppl you will meet, except for in this department. I mean im not even in a relationship with this woman anymore and I to this day atleast 2 years maybe 3 after the conversations STILL let this run thru my head alot. Im just like could it have been that big? I knew her personality and she was very sexually expressive so im just like, was she suuuper impressed etc etc. this is what goes thru my mind.

Now im in this new relationship of about a year now and she happens to be one of the most honest ppl ive ever met. She told me im the biggest BUT that is no longer enough for my mind. Its like, i almost dont believe her. Shes always like i dont care what size you are etc, but in my delusional mind i say well how do you know you dont care unless youve had someone bigger. Now all these shows like hung ie and hard times, just feels weird for me to watch in the presence of my GF cuz to me its like, honestly Im probably not considered "hung" but it seems like the thing to be these days. I dont know

Seriously, has anyone experienced these feelings, or insecurities and how/what did and do you do to live your day to day life (sexually speaking).

I think you should stop being so obssessed with your penis size and what your GF's think about it and relax and enjoy yourself and your body. It's never going to change except for the worse as time takes it's toll on you so just be grateful for what you have and celebrate who you are.

Seriously I think you should reread what you've written here and ask yourself how it looks to other eyes, and then see if you can get some perspective on your problems.

If anything I think you should be looking for proper emotional support in RL, maybe someone to talk to about your lack of self esteem and the somewhat out of proportion concern you have about the proportions of your winky. :redface:

HeBop

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow I would not let this one thing run your life. If you cock is 7 inches then damn that works for me. You are still well about average. Being the biggest doesn't always mean they were the best. I don't know why men always have to be ruined for life over one event. A woman wouldn't be consumed with anxiety over that fact that a guy had been with a girl with bigger breasts. I say just let it go and move on with your life and enjoy that big cock.

Cila

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Really realmroriginal??
You do realise that the penis you have is the only one you'll have (in that context) so you might as well learn to love him. Be comfortable with your size and make sure you know how to use him. And stop asking dumb ass questions you really REALLY don't want the answer to. Masochist!!

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
If these women have stayed with you for longer than a day after having seen your cock, then they clearly don't give a flying fuck about what size it is, so why the hell should you?

Of all the things you could worry yourself over, this should not be one of them.

Do you make them happy?
Do they seem to be enjoying sex with you?

My husband couldn't give a fuck that I've had bigger, why? Because he knows that I want what I'm getting from him, not what I was getting years ago from someone else.

D_cbq02hbc

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Really realmroriginal??
You do realise that the penis you have is the only one you'll have (in that context) so you might as well learn to love him. Be comfortable with your size and make sure you know how to use him. And stop asking dumb ass questions you really REALLY don't want the answer to. Masochist!!

I dont know what the hell i was doing asking that question from the start. i appreciate the tough love on that last part

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
. . . Shes always like i dont care what size you are etc, but in my delusional mind i say well how do you know you dont care unless youve had someone bigger. Now all these shows like hung ie and hard times, just feels weird for me to watch in the presence of my GF cuz to me its like, honestly Im probably not considered "hung" but it seems like the thing to be these days. I dont know

Yes. From what I've seen, maybe half the guys on this board suffer from these same delusions/obsessions.

To you and to them I say, you are not your dick!!!

Unless you're monstrously endowed, there will always be somebody bigger out there. Even then, it's a stupid shallow obsession. For chrissake, develop yourself as a person and build your identity and self esteem on that.

D_cbq02hbc

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If these women have stayed with you for longer than a day after having seen your cock, then they clearly don't give a flying fuck about what size it is, so why the hell should you?

Of all the things you could worry yourself over, this should not be one of them.

Do you make them happy?

My husband couldn't give a fuck that I've had bigger, why? Because he knows that I want what I'm getting from him, not what I was getting years ago from someone else.

Youre right i should be completely concerned with other things. My current Gf and the one from the story are/were both happy sexually, but for some strange reason that in itself isnt enough anymore. (<-- hoping that soon changes)

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Youre right i should be completely concerned with other things. My current Gf and the one from the story are/were both happy sexually, but for some strange reason that in itself isnt enough anymore. (<-- hoping that soon changes)

Only you can change that, and believe me you need to change it soon before it becomes such a problem that you drive away the one you're with and only make matters worse in your head.

I don't understand why the simple fact that they're with you now, and not Mr Huge Cock doesn't seem to defuse this issue (not just speaking about you, but the countless others who seem to think this way)

D_cbq02hbc

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think you should stop being so obssessed with your penis size and what your GF's think about it and relax and enjoy yourself and your body. It's never going to change except for the worse as time takes it's toll on you so just be grateful for what you have and celebrate who you are.

Seriously I think you should reread what you've written here and ask yourself how it looks to other eyes, and then see if you can get some perspective on your problems.

If anything I think you should be looking for proper emotional support in RL, maybe someone to talk to about your lack of self esteem and the somewhat out of proportion concern you have about the proportions of your winky. :redface:

I guess i kind of felt in the dark about alot of this stuff. re reading it now after just a few responses already helps me to see it outside of my own mind.. it hasnt even been an hour and i already am feeling better about where im headed, and even sillier about where ive been. i just need to keep these vibes going and work on it as it comes up again

D_cbq02hbc

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't understand why the simple fact that they're with you now, and not Mr Huge Cock doesn't seem to defuse this issue (not just speaking about you, but the countless others who seem to think this way)

This is like, biblical. Very true and helpful

runningwoof

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dude! I would kill to have your size. I would kill multiple people to have your size (not really)...You should be happy with what you have! Plus, you are getting some! You are doing better than a lot of people. You want low self esteem...I can give you reasons for low self esteem. But from someone on the small side, this just sounds wasteful and crazy.

D_cbq02hbc

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You should be happy with what you have! Plus, you are getting some! You are doing better than a lot of people. You want low self esteem...I can give you reasons for low self esteem. But from someone on the small side, this just sounds wasteful and crazy.

thanks my friend very strong words of wisdom in my eyes!!

Do you make them happy?

:wink: exactly what I was thinking, well put.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I guess i kind of felt in the dark about alot of this stuff. re reading it now after just a few responses already helps me to see it outside of my own mind.. it hasnt even been an hour and i already am feeling better about where im headed, and even sillier about where ive been. i just need to keep these vibes going and work on it as it comes up again

Also think of it this way, how do you think your GF would have reacted if she'd read it? Is it possible she might have been a little hurt that you thought she cared so much about whatever discrepancies there might be between the relative cock sizes of the men she may have slept with?

You should be more concerned about whether your GF thinks you are a happy, well adjusted, positive and loving person who makes her feel loved, and valued and treasured and respected. That's what you should work on, and in order to be that guy you need to work on yourself, maybe look for some help if you can find it. Look beyond your crotch and see yourself for who your are, love what's great about yourself and think about working on those things you can change for the better, for yourself and for those you love. :wink:

Last edited:

laser90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Funny how guys are never happy with their cock size they always want to be bigger! I'm so glad they don't have a pill that make your cock bigger or guys would be dragging a 30 foot cock behind them....oops make that 35 as soon as one guys see a 30 foot one he got to do him better by adding 5 feet to it!

I'm happy for what I have...it works and it's fun!

Vash

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And ill be the first to say that im one of the MOST HUMBLE ppl you will meet

Anyone else getting a kick out of this statement?