I would change?

I make wrestling fun and entertaining to watch about. Wrestling today (mostly WWE) just sucks.

creek47

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would change:

That if your roll of complimentary bread is stale at your restaurant your food will be free

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Taco Bell is better if you’re drunk!

This is a lie... A bloody LIE!!!

Real tacos from this badass food-truck here in the land of enchantment beats the shit out of Taco Bell tacos, drunk, stoned, no matter what you're on. :yum

Reactions: 693987

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a lie... A bloody LIE!!!

Real tacos from this badass food-truck here in the land of enchantment beats the shit out of Taco Bell tacos, drunk, stoned, no matter what you're on. :yum

I had Taco Bell once. I kept thinking of that old Wendy's commercial: "Where's the beef?" There's what, about a tablespoon of ground "meat" in a taco?

Nuh uh, gimme the truck stuff. Street tacos have more than TB, and they're much smaller.

Then again, I don't get drunk at 2AM or get high, so there's a time and place for everything.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Re: late-night food choices: I pretty much hit up all the late-night fast food spots in my no-so-sober youth (I can honestly say I was a passenger and never a driver! Unless I was that night's DD). Anybody remember the Red Barn? Roy Rogers? Maybe just East Coast, not sure. I miss 'em...

Best by far was Jack in the Box. Don't remember what they called their burger, but it was always a mess to eat. We learned to NOT try and eat it it in the car cuz all the fixins' and goop would fall out of the too-soft bun which would start to disintegrate from all the goop. Good thing one of my main runnin' buddies lived 2 minutes from their drive-thru line!

Jack in the Box also had something they called a Taco, but that was a misnomer. It was a deep-fried greasy sealed semi-crispy "shell" stuffed with more grease they called meat. One of those was enough for me. I stuck with the goopy burgers! At least they were fresh. And tasted soooooooooooo good!

Wendy's? Now you are talking. Double with cheese, LTMO. With hot fries. Yum. And, hands off my Frosty! Get your own!

Oh, the hangover memories of my wayward youth. :cool: Now we shop before we partake in whatever libation we end up partaking in; that way our feedbag is only a quick (if we happen to be) under-the-influence few steps away...I've been known to pig out late night sober. Not often though...

Reactions: LaFemme

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had Taco Bell once. I kept thinking of that old Wendy's commercial: "Where's the beef?" There's what, about a tablespoon of ground "meat" in a taco?

Nuh uh, gimme the truck stuff. Street tacos have more than TB, and they're much smaller.

Then again, I don't get drunk at 2AM or get high, so there's a time and place for everything.
People like what they like. Street tacos are indeed the bees knees. But if I want Taco Bell, it’s a chicken chalupa for me. It’s a mood thing.

The heart wants what the heart wants.:joy:

No Taco Hell in this country.
Starfucks flopped.
Sizzler is on it's way to fizzling out.

Possibly a good thing I have limited capacity, on a global scale, to change things.

I'd make a cruel, demanding and capricious goddess.
The gutters would be overflowing with blood and gore.
I'd have to install a revolving door on the underworld because
I'd have to re-animate the annoying people I smote in a fit of temper
and then later regretted the overly hasty action once I cooled down and thought about it.

Still a stupid population are easily lead and easy to manipulate.
The only people who don't realize it are the dumb sheeple themselves.

Reactions: 950483 and LaFemme

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

I do. Both.

I can say, street tacos are WAAAY better drunk food. There are *actual veggies, the meat used at the one I like is locally sourced, you can order "the Big Box of Tacos". 30 tacos with everything on them (shredded beef or chicken), and a huge, like HUGE side of fully loaded nachos. Fresh made tortilla chips and everything.

Taco Bell, just ain't got shit on that.

Reactions: 693987

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I do. Both.

I can say, street tacos are WAAAY better drunk food. There are *actual veggies, the meat used at the one I like is locally sourced, you can order "the Big Box of Tacos". 30 tacos with everything on them (shredded beef or chicken), and a huge, like HUGE side of fully loaded nachos. Fresh made tortilla chips and everything.

Taco Bell, just ain't got shit on that.

Forgot to mention... Only $25.

Yeah. For some not frozen, super processed bullshit? Price is Right fo sho.