ID pics

da_blissmachine: Whats with the ID pics? Bart was removed.... copywright reasons? and the others all don't work anymore either

7x6andchg: You know, they've been like that for a while now...ever since we were down for about 2 hours a while back...

There's a thread in the etc forum about adding an avatar, if you've got one...

7x6&C

mindseye: You know, no one ever mentioned to me that the avatars weren't working. I don't use one myself, so I hadn't really even noticed.

Thanks for bringing it up -- I've fixed it now.

gigantikok: Yea, avatars haven't been working for awhile. That's what forced me to ditch the little red monster and actually figure out how to post my own. And I must say, "Little robot man, I love you!". Either way, it isn't too difficult. Check out www.villagephotos.com for an easy place to post pictures online for the avatar. Works great for me.

sammygirly: Yup, villagephotos is the bomb...and easy as hell

sammygirly: lolol

Maximillian is a UVa alumni....as soon as I saw that I knew what it was.  All the way from Canada I knew it when I saw it.....

I tease Him and call them the Who's from Whoville.  Cindy Lou-Who.  He pokes me for that.

WAHOOWAH!!
Be Proud!

(I thought you'd like that pic Peter ;) )

7x6andchg: LPSGing...on a jet plane...don't know when I'll be back again...

Sorry - but if Sammy and Peter are going to sing, I have to chime in.

Yes, Sammy's WONDERFUL suggestion of villagephotos has been a godsend since the pre-determined avatars went AWOL.

7x6&C

7x6andchg: Yes they did...along with "If I had a hammer" and lots of other 60's folksy stuff.

Although as you heard last night, neither Sammy or I can stop laughing enough to sing it. :D

7x6&C

gigantikok: I am kinda glad the predetermined avatars went awol. Forced people how to figure out how to get their own working! Now we have a much more diverse collection of av's to look at :)

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=7by6etC link=board=meetgreet;num=1063137918;start=0#10 date=09/13/03 at 06:06:25]Yes they did...along with "If I had a hammer" and lots of other 60's folksy stuff.
[/quote]

They had quite a few hits, but their two biggest were covers: Leaving On A Jet Plane (which far outsold the original John Denver version) and Blowin' in the Wind (which slightly outsold the original Bob Dylan version). Personally, I like Day Is Done and I Dig Rock and Roll Music, and of course Puff. No, I'm not that old, but I've seen their concerts on PBS and I kind of like folk music.

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm afraid I cannot see anymore the avatars of some members: Paul's, Gig's, sometimes Nony's and Sammy's. I hope mine is fine. I can see it, but I don't know if everyone is able to.

sammygirly: Unfortunately, unless Raal is a concrete angel - that is not him in front of the window.... :D

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
:D :D You're right, Sammy ! It's just the front "rosace" (in English, is it "rosette" ?) of the Notre-Dame de Paris, façade's mid-section.
No, Jacinto, I'm not in the picture :D (save it and magnify it) - I chose for my avatars Parisian monuments.

Signed : Raal, the concrete angel. Former Hunchback of Notre-Dame. With a Large Penis. Kissed by a fairy and turned into a human. Presently attached to the LPSG Cathedral.

WAHOOWAH: [quote author=sammygirly link=board=meetgreet;num=1063137918;start=0#7 date=09/11/03 at 20:14:33]lolol

Maximillian is a UVa alumni....as soon as I saw that I knew what it was.  All the way from Canada I knew it when I saw it.....

I tease Him and call them the Who's from Whoville.  Cindy Lou-Who.  He pokes me for that.

WAHOOWAH!!
Be Proud!

(I thought you'd like that pic Peter ;) )
[/quote]

HAHA - AWESOME - 59-16 - HELL YEAH!!!!!! WAHOOWAH!

sudas: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1063137918;start=0#12 date=09/14/03 at 00:02:59]They had quite a few hits, but their two biggest were covers: Leaving On A Jet Plane (which far outsold the original John Denver version) and Blowin' in the Wind (which slightly outsold the original Bob Dylan version). [/quote]
I prefer John Denver, myself. I was ticked that "Thank God I'm a Country Boy" wasn't on my greatest hits CD. I loaned my CD to my cousins. They thought J.D. was singing P,P&M's song! I don't care for B.D., but I found out he wrote "The Mighty Quinn," which I do like. When I first saw that P,P&M avatar I thought it was a member-lady with her menage' a trois boyfriends! ;)