Iggy Pop

Ryder239

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
http://www.monstercocktube.com/profile_blogs/Wolf10in/&action=view&id=54

Iggy Pop: The American rock star legend claims to have a cock 11 inches long and 7 1/2 inches around. He says he thinks about it all the time. In a video of a live concert in Paris with an audience of thousands, during 2 songs Iggy drops his jeans and displays a cock that is over 8 inches long SOFT. Interestingly, his internet photos are not very impressive, so don't judge celebrity cocks only by photos. Sometimes I think they are photoshopped to make the cocks look smaller! In his autobiography "I Need More" Iggy explains that he avoided the military draft by standing in line for a medical examination completely nude and playing with his cock until he had a huge hard-on. He was disqualified, of course. Basically Iggy created Punk rock years before it existed and is one of rock's best live performers, the inventor of stage diving. One witness at a concert said, "He put his dick on the speaker. It was just vibrating around." His real name is James Newell Osterberg, Jr. and his best known solo songs include: "Lust for Life", "I'm Bored", "Real Wild Child", "Candy", and "The Passenger". A film about Iggy titled "The Passenger" is currently in production.

Reactions: hypolimnas

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Yeah he's hung. Check out the last 15 secs of this concert performance

Meh, could be padding. Rock stars and other celebs love to promote these rumors.
  • Iggy Pop says Iggy Pop is hung
  • Iggy Pop's fans say Iggy Pop is hung
  • Photos of Iggy Pop show that Iggy Pop is not especially hung
I trust the photos far more than I trust the other two.

John Estes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know there are already a bunch of threads here regarding Iggy Pop's size, but I can't seem to find anything on here confirming his uncircumcised status. I often see him listed under the uncut lists, but after seeing pictures of his cock, I can't really tell if it's cut or uncut. It looks like he may be purposely retracting his foreskin (this should be another thread on it's own, "Celebrities That Hide Their Foreskin"), but I don't really know. Anyone have any solid clues on this?

John Estes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
don't know why but sure looks like he has his foreskin pulled back. nice sized penis though and nice thick pubic hair.
Seems like he's purposely retracting it so he doesn't want people to know he's uncut. A shame when celebrities are afraid to be uncut.

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I heard that Iggy Pop had the biggest cock in Rock n Roll and that he used to whip it out on stage and jack off. Anyone ever run into any pics of him doing his thing?