Im bored

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bored tonight, not going out. Incredibly horny, and haven't cum in close to a week. Thinking of bringing out the video cam for some posting in the gallery... what to do.. mirror, a photo, the cat (kidding), looking for ideas on what/how to cum... forecasts predict a category 4 to 5 force, too. :wow:

major_7

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by wilsonst@May 20 2005, 12:49 PM
Quite honestly, I would like to see your entire penis, not just the head. May not be creative, but it would settle the delicious mystery of what you have been hiding out of frame.
[post=313119]Quoted post[/post]​

Ummmm..... photo gallery/videos

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, I vote for getting to see the entire penis, too. Watching it swell for each shot would be lots of fun, faceking. I know it's too late for this one, but give it some thought the next time you get bored and have 4 or 5 shots stored up for release. You're the perpetural fountain of cum, man. Fucking awesome :9

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by RoysToy@May 20 2005, 06:04 PM
Yeah, I vote for getting to see the entire penis, too. Watching it swell for each shot would be lots of fun, faceking. I know it's too late for this one, but give it some thought the next time you get bored and have 4 or 5 shots stored up for release. You're the perpetural fountain of cum, man. Fucking awesome :9
[post=313143]Quoted post[/post]​

and...............................

You could try a LARGE tub of WARM MARSHMALLOW CREME and the fan and a tablespoon and a bowl and a scuba mask and..............................

My Gosh! Uh Huh!!!!

blackwood

B_HungSpermBoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Bored tonight, not going out. Incredibly horny, and haven't cum in close to a week. Thinking of bringing out the video cam for some posting in the gallery... what to do.. mirror, a photo, the cat (kidding), looking for ideas on what/how to cum... forecasts predict a category 4 to 5 force, too. :wow:
[post=312924]Quoted post[/post]​
[/qu

Hey Faceking,how about shooting it off in a glass so we can see how much cum you actually produce. But wait, maybe it would fly out on the floor, so be careful,dude. Thanx.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by RoysToy@May 20 2005, 10:04 AM
Yeah, I vote for getting to see the entire penis, too. Watching it swell for each shot would be lots of fun, faceking. I know it's too late for this one, but give it some thought the next time you get bored and have 4 or 5 shots stored up for release.

Ok my minions... first off, about 15 minutes after I posted got a call from a FWB that I've hooked up with before, and have been a bit lately. Did the usual flirty-flirt, and wasn't get anywhere, so I came out and said I'm dyingly horny... she's riding the Crimson wave, doh! At least that answered my lack of success... but!!!! she let me titfuck her (Wooohooo!) She's a 36D too (I've peeked at her bra to confirm... sneaky pig I am). Oh, and no you heathens, I didn't shoot all over her... she knows my output, and isn't into getting it all over, so she just cupped it all with her hands covering the top of my head. Besides I came in probably 2 minutes flat.

Second, my shots are real. You can take that to the bank. You can also take to the bank, that what you see are Greatest Hits. On average, I only shoot 6 to 10 times, and sometimes a few are "half shots". When I get the chance I experiment on what makes the supershot... the supershot. How to shoot farther, how to not shoot, but pour... cum without touching my cock, moreover keep coming... Personally, I don't see the thrill in seeing my full ho-hum sized dick, but can share if it adds to the presentation.

My latest effort, was a non-pumping pinch move... where I contracted about (sorry I don't count as I'm cumming)... a dozen or so times, figuring out how control the flow. It's a huge pile of cum that pretty much just started to pour out once I got it down. I've expressed to ppl here that ask how they can cum like me and so forth... and tell them to try different things (edging -> you can edge TOO much for the record, grip-> golf club hold lets me shoot far, the index/thumb hold-pinch allows me to pour, pumping fast-> comes out much thinner and like a sprinkler). Also, different supplements have different effects on different ppl (or in some cases, no effect). Interestingly, I've seen posts/guides that talk about hydration... I've cum some of my biggest loads when I'm dehydrated as hell via hungover. So take that for what it's worth.

Anyways, my biaaaaaaaatches, here's my latest attempts at the pour shot, which you can see upclose it ain't a tub of margarine ...
The latest:
http://www.lpsg.org/forum/index.php?act=mo...cmd=si&img=4024

Just holding and squeezing right below the head. Didn't work too well, and it kinda still shot out, and the hold held it back a bit. 7 shots though:
http://www.lpsg.org/forum/index.php?act=mo...cmd=si&img=3988

As far as "swelling" with each shot... I don't think I really swell with each shot... in fact, can't recall too many ppl who have/do.

I've got clips of all sorts of stuff... covering a donut (get it... glaze), famous folk, and cumming on myself (one of which hitting my face 3 times, and one going into my mouth)... it's a full naked so a little anonymity is in order, so if I can find software to pixelate my face I'll post... you can see my balls tightening up as I shoot, which some might appreciate

Next time I'll aim my cock into the camera and go for the "shot" output... not sure it'll come out well setting the camera back 6 feet or so... if any ladies would like a little something "personalized" feel free to forward or post a link and we'll see what comes out (pun intended).

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by HungSpermBoy@May 20 2005, 07:23 PM

Hey Faceking,how about shooting it off in a glass so we can see how much cum you actually produce. But wait, maybe it would fly out on the floor, so be careful,dude. Thanx.
[post=313304]Quoted post[/post]​

I've got one floating around of coming into a shotglass... arguing with someone on a msg board who said it was humanly impossible for someone to cum more than 3 teaspoons... after referring to Peter North, to which they refused to believe it wasn't done with tricks/camer angles... I posted. Only thing is you get "splashback", but with the pour thing gotten down.... I can give that a go.

B_HungSpermBoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by faceking+May 21 2005, 12:07 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(faceking &#064; May 21 2005, 12:07 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-RoysToy@May 20 2005, 10:04 AM
Yeah, I vote for getting to see the entire penis, too.  Watching it swell for each shot would be lots of fun, faceking.  I know it&#39;s too late for this one, but give it some thought the next time you get bored and have 4 or 5 shots stored up for release. 

Ok my minions... first off, about 15 minutes after I posted got a call from a FWB that I&#39;ve hooked up with before, and have been a bit lately. Did the usual flirty-flirt, and wasn&#39;t get anywhere, so I came out and said I&#39;m dyingly horny... she&#39;s riding the Crimson wave, doh&#33; At least that answered my lack of success... but&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; she let me titfuck her (Wooohooo&#33;) She&#39;s a 36D too (I&#39;ve peeked at her bra to confirm... sneaky pig I am). Oh, and no you heathens, I didn&#39;t shoot all over her... she knows my output, and isn&#39;t into getting it all over, so she just cupped it all with her hands covering the top of my head. Besides I came in probably 2 minutes flat.

Second, my shots are real. You can take that to the bank. You can also take to the bank, that what you see are Greatest Hits. On average, I only shoot 6 to 10 times, and sometimes a few are "half shots". When I get the chance I experiment on what makes the supershot... the supershot. How to shoot farther, how to not shoot, but pour... cum without touching my cock, moreover keep coming... Personally, I don&#39;t see the thrill in seeing my full ho-hum sized dick, but can share if it adds to the presentation.

My latest effort, was a non-pumping pinch move... where I contracted about (sorry I don&#39;t count as I&#39;m cumming)... a dozen or so times, figuring out how control the flow. It&#39;s a huge pile of cum that pretty much just started to pour out once I got it down. I&#39;ve expressed to ppl here that ask how they can cum like me and so forth... and tell them to try different things (edging -> you can edge TOO much for the record, grip-> golf club hold lets me shoot far, the index/thumb hold-pinch allows me to pour, pumping fast-> comes out much thinner and like a sprinkler). Also, different supplements have different effects on different ppl (or in some cases, no effect). Interestingly, I&#39;ve seen posts/guides that talk about hydration... I&#39;ve cum some of my biggest loads when I&#39;m dehydrated as hell via hungover. So take that for what it&#39;s worth.

Anyways, my biaaaaaaaatches, here&#39;s my latest attempts at the pour shot, which you can see upclose it ain&#39;t a tub of margarine ...
The latest:
http://www.lpsg.org/forum/index.php?act=mo...cmd=si&img=4024

Just holding and squeezing right below the head. Didn&#39;t work too well, and it kinda still shot out, and the hold held it back a bit. 7 shots though:
http://www.lpsg.org/forum/index.php?act=mo...cmd=si&img=3988

As far as "swelling" with each shot... I don&#39;t think I really swell with each shot... in fact, can&#39;t recall too many ppl who have/do.

I&#39;ve got clips of all sorts of stuff... covering a donut (get it... glaze), famous folk, and cumming on myself (one of which hitting my face 3 times, and one going into my mouth)... it&#39;s a full naked so a little anonymity is in order, so if I can find software to pixelate my face I&#39;ll post... you can see my balls tightening up as I shoot, which some might appreciate

Next time I&#39;ll aim my cock into the camera and go for the "shot" output... not sure it&#39;ll come out well setting the camera back 6 feet or so... if any ladies would like a little something "personalized" feel free to forward or post a link and we&#39;ll see what comes out (pun intended).
[post=313317]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Hey Faceking, that second shot was pretty cool. You definitely have some thick white spunk,just like mine. Wanted to ask you where the shotglass vid is? Thanx for the cool postings.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It&#39;s on tape, not in electronic format... someone else taped it too&#33; Not really sure where the hell it&#39;s at though. I&#39;ll dig it up and post,... maybe leave her voice on, or just put a cool track just in case.

TripodMillenium: Maybe lay on your back and shoot straight up into the air... see how far it goes up.. and where all over....

*shrugs*