Increase pre cum

Swordman

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bluemalevolence said:
is there any way to increase pre cum?

absolutely, unequivocally.....horny goat weed..for real...you can pick it up at GNC or most heath food and homeopathic stores...I even found it at Walmart once! ...produces tremendous amounts of pre-cum...L-lysine is great for increasing semen...especially in combination with L-Argenine, this combo will definitly increase semen production with a modicum of increase to precum volume...but add horny goat weed ...and I shit you not...you will be leaking all day long....there are other volume increaser such a s serogen etc. which promise "ropes" and deliver reasonably...but for precum...horny goat weed!!!..and as an earlier poster stated...always drink plenty of water

Reactions: Milkdudd

NovaBone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I'm with a partner and have lots of foreplay, I leak lots of pre.
When I'm solo, I edge a nice n slow and that gets my pre goin every time.
Luv to lick my pre off my fingers too. Yummm.
:banana:

alien51

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i thought i had a lot of pre,but you,ve got me beat!i can still hold my own in the cum dept.rock on,alien

longone8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
ok fellas, I am taking 2400 mg horney goat weed and 2000 mg L-argenine per day, nothing.... I can produce a drop or two if I milk my cock under my balls, but nothing "dripping" or running out. I wanna RUN precum! any more ideas?

Reactions: Rs7764

bariboy78

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
give the l-arginine some time. I have been on it (5g in the morning and 5g before bed, both on an empty stomach) for about 2 and a half weeks. For the last few days now the pre-cum is dripping like a faucet. SUCH a turn on! And my erection is like a railroad spike.

Reactions: OlderGuy

michguy27

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I use ogoplex (1 in the morning, 1 in the evening, sometimes 2 about an hour before sex...but the normal dose works too), plus 1000mg L-Arginine morning and night, two saw palmetto (450mg each) in the morning, a men's one a day in the morning, and one 500mg L-Lysine with each L-Arginine. Yeah, it sounds like a lot...but get a pillminder and get accustomed to your vitamin routine, and it's easy.

The Lysine and Arginine are amino acids, which are the building blocks of protein, and sperm contains a lot of it from what I've heard.

Would also consider adding horny goat weed and L-Carnitine to the regimen.

I never had any volume problems, but wanted to see what more was like. The fact that I continue the regimen should say something. The Ogoplex site talks about "The Ropes", and that is not a joke.

Reactions: Rs7764

B_Chris63

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
is there any way to increase pre cum?
swallowing too much vitamin is really bad for the health !
Try to have a hard-on for hours, and you will have a lot-of pre-cum !
I am a very good natural pre-cummer myself, getting wet, without a hard-on, just like a little girl !

Satyrrific

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's so many false info mixed in with the right...I dont know where to start...zinc is true, L-Arginine is not (for pre-cum anyway) horny goat weed is good (Epimedium)... but ultimately iits true...your glands are only so big...but if you work em regularly through lots of orgasm (and edging before) they will probably respond and make more and grow a little...pineapple is true too for sweetness...and cigs make it bitter as hell
who am I? Im a biologist, amongst other tgings and I do my homework ie research and cross-verification. Also, contrary to belief it is not overflow and. should be mostly tasteless. People who claim they ooze like faucets are making that up or they have prostatorrhea (doctor time).

Gonna have to try me those doses of L-Arginine...its one of the cornerstones of those bigger dick products...mind you only when soft as the gentleman above states...deer antler velvet extract rubbed on the dick head makes it feel gloriously good...i get all my pre-cum out. I make around 4 ml...thats a lot...four cubic cc's. I can cover the head and under its ridge 4-5 times...but I tend to lick mine off my fingers after coating the head once...I love its texture in my mouth! (long chain polysaccharides). Its unknown why if the speculation that's its nature's lube, that we dont produce more, could be evolving out as people discovered how to make women produce it non-stop (stimulation silly!). Men's just wasnt needed as much.

Satyrrific

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
. I make around 4 ml...thats a lot...four cubic cc's. I can cover the head and under its ridge 4-5 times...but I tend to lick mine off my fingers after coating the head once...

I made an eroneous statement; I bow my head in shame:frown1: - (and you cant edit a mistake out after a time)...
Thought something sounded fishy about the volumes I wrote. Its more like 2-3 mls, and thats usually with another person - an oft noted experience. Just a little goes along way
Probably pheremonal or some such.
Mistakes were Made
Satyrrific:saevil:

Satyrrific

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Eat some peanuts. Shelled or unshelled. They increase your ejaculation snd Pre Cum. You will notice the difference in a couple of days. Proven to work!!!
Will other nuts work? Almonds...Cashews...? Peanuts are a completely different plant than most other nuts, so I have my fears that other nuts wont work. Im just not a fan of peanuts...I could try it once, but as a hobby? I wonder whats in 'em that does it.:saevilw:

Satyrrific

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's another thread with this subject where I reply with some pre-cum tips.
PS Those vids of guys with loads of it, inject lube up their weenies. Looks really hot though:32:
:saevil:

Last edited:

Satyrrific

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Increase Semen and Sperm Volume (Increase Semen and Sperm Volume)

Here's a great site that explains how it all happens...and demonstrates how pre-cum is just a small part of the total volume. You may get a rope or two, but the bulbourethral glands can only make so much...3-4 mls maximum. Some folks say they are making it all day...I dont work and even I dont have the time to go and get a hard on and see if I make a "rope of pre-cum" all day. Also, it should have no flavor, lessin' there's pee still in your pee-pee pipe. No one except the outliers (and liars) will make faucet amounts. Try the suggestions and enjoy whatever you get. Its gotta be the smallest part of sex. I say aim for extended orgasm- "a quick soft silver bell; beating beating" Instead of edging at the far end of the sensation of oncoming orgasm, slow or stop at the BEGINNING, the VERY BEGINNING, of orgasm and then start again. No lies I can do this for hours and acheive amazing states of physical ecstacy and deep states of inner stillness and higher consciousness. Often I dont even need to come at the end of my session. The silver bell is a metaphor- gently tap a bell with a soft mallet and you will not hear much- but keep doing it, with the same gentle force, and the bell will begin to resonate and get louder and louder. There, the secret is out.
And yes it maximizes the amount of pre-cum production, especially over time as it can make more.

Last edited: