Interacialationships

Gain on 10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cool..is she a US born?

Do you think if she was not her culture will add more different things or not?:confused:

I am not sure I understand you well enough. She is US Born, her parents immigrated as field worker children in tents from Mexico. She speaks English primarily and had to learn Spanish.

I think it's just a decision. A more similar woman to me would be less challenging, more familiar, and easier. However, my wife has taught me a different side to life, a new perspective, and I am richer for the experience of talking with her so many times.

She's my total opposite. I love metal, she likes dance music. It's black sabbath versus elton john in our house...lol.

Sometimes it's hell and sometimes it's heaven. IF she were just like me, sometimes it would be hell and sometimes heaven too, but over different things. Neither is better, in my mind. It's whatever you choose.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am not sure I understand you well enough. She is US Born, her parents immigrated as field worker children in tents from Mexico. She speaks English primarily and had to learn Spanish.

I think it's just a decision. A more similar woman to me would be less challenging, more familiar, and easier. However, my wife has taught me a different side to life, a new perspective, and I am richer for the experience of talking with her so many times.

She's my total opposite. I love metal, she likes dance music. It's black sabbath versus elton john in our house...lol.

Sometimes it's hell and sometimes it's heaven. IF she were just like me, sometimes it would be hell and sometimes heaven too, but over different things. Neither is better, in my mind. It's whatever you choose.

Thanks Gain..

What I was trying to bring into the situation is that if she was born here she does speak your language fluently, went to schools as you learn about US culture and at home their parents and etc...

When someone comes already an adult to a new country and etc and marry a native from the land..it can have more others 'barriers' one have to learn and etc.

Sure I do agree we get richer knowing people from different cultures! But in a sense I dont want some one different them me in a sense we are going to crash as we do not comunicate similar and etc. Just imagine me with a quiet non dramatic no expressive man with xenophobics tendencies will be hell...no way Jose! :eek: And for sure he must like to dance and move hips sexy too while listen to rock...:biggrin1:

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I make up words. :)

I read somewhere (I could totally be making this up though) that a group of men were showered and then wore a white shirt for a day. The white shirts were then gathered and put into boxes. A group of women were then selected to smell the shirts and pick which ones they found to be the most appealing. The study found that the women chose the scents that were fathest from their genepools.

I don't have a link for this study, or proof that it happened, but you can imagine that it's true...lol

With that said:

Ladies, penis size aside, do you find that you choose men of your own race or do you tend to pick men of another color? Do you feel there are reasons behind your decision of color/ethnicity/race or do you feel your decision is solely based on their personality and compatability with you?

I, myself, find middle eastern men to be the most attractive. Something about that joe camel nose just gets me hot like the sun and wet like the rain. Example: Sayid from the ABC series Lost. Middle eastern men and Central/South American men also appeal to me, but middle eastern men tend to be taller...and since I'm 5'11"....lol you get the idea.

Anybody else got jungle fever?

Heather LouAnna:

Yes, I do date men other than my own ethnicity. Once I became a young adult, I found that men other than those of my own ethnicity, were attracted to me. I chose to do so because I was curious and I could.

As I've grown older, I am attracted to a certain type of man. That attraction has little to do with looks. It's much more to do with power, prestige, maturity, mentoring ability and compatibility.

However, within the "Black" community, the way we look and our ethnic mix is so vast that I could have easily never dated outside of that community.

I, myself, have "black", "indian", and "white" in my ethnic mix. I do not consider myself "mixed" because both parents self-identified as "black". I have med/dark auburn hair and dark brown eyes and I look like I have a very, very nice tan. LOL.

The people in my own family range from red/blonde hair with green eyes (that's the Scott/Irish) to super dark skinned--not that rare beautiful blue-black that you sometimes see--but very dark none the less.

As far as the look that turns my head, I absolutely adore men with light brown eyes and darker skin. There is something about that combination which draws me to them.

Of course that same look comes with different ethnicities. And when I say darker skin, I mostly mean NOT pasty white. It doesn't matter if the darker skin is tanned like mine or one of the many, many dark skinned ethnicities which inhabit this planet. I just think the look is drop-dead sexy.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen