Interracial Relationships

B_horribleperson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive dated alot of non-white girls, and other then some dirty looks from black people when i would date a black girl, only really had 2 major problems

1. a muslim girl from India. her family gave her tons of shit cuz i was a non-muslim they wouldnt let me in the house, and they whre very nasty towards her during the short time we dated

2. this chinese girls family would always kick her out of the house and or not let her in after we went on a date.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
invisibleman said:
Yeah, Brazilians have a really cool spectrum of peeps as far as racial makeup is noted. In high school, there was a guy named Reinaldo, a foreign exchange student. He had wavy, curly red hair. He had Caucasian like skin with some freckles. This is going to sound very strange but he had a black guy's face (except without the brown). He sounded like Arnold Schwarzeneggar. His voice was very deep and had a Portuguese accent. Very straight. He was on the soccer team. I remember a cheerleader sexually teased him on the ball field once. I saw the guy get very thickened up. From the dick print. He looked like he was 6" X 7"

Yep...we have so many different mix..and south of Brasil many Germans, Polands and Italians communities...and Japoneses and Arabs and etc...

But in northeast of Brasil because the invasions between 1599 and 1654 from Dutch bcause of sugar.. we have very interesting mix with indigenous, black and blonds that is not uncommun you see in generations a looking nordic/gerber=Dutch baby in a brown family...of course that may be a myth that every blond baby are still from Dutch invasion going on and on...but people there like to romanticize things...:tongue: and all the mix like you said about Reinaldo is reality...

But I laugh imagining if Brasil was colonize by the Dutch instead of Portuguese..it would be much more sexy..i think...much more sex going around...:eek: :biggrin1:

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You guys should just all move to Montclair, New Jersey. It's said to be the #1 place to live as an interracial couple. Pretty much the norm round these parts. Also noticed that problems stemming from interracial relationships are usually caused by insecure white men, who I would believe to be lacking some serious hung-ness.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love black women I find them smart sexy and beautifull I just seem to get along better with them I like a strong women A women who knows who she is.:smile:

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Toronto is very mixed especially with couples in the younger generations. There is definitely intolerence here. My wife is far more sensitive to negative attitudes and notices unpleasant reactions faster and more often than I do. I am of Scottish Canadian heritage and she is from Korea.

The Korean community here seems to generally strongly disapprove of mixed marriages or even dating. In spiet of that, our toddler daughter seems to be held in high regard, in no small part because of her "white" features. She looks like a very cute "manga" ideal in that sense. A beautiful blend of both of us. People who are white tend to say she looks more like her mother. People who are Korean tend to say she looks more like me.

I hope my daughter never experiences being the target of racism, but I know she will have probably have to deal with it.