Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
When I photograph mine, I like to make it look as big and pretty as possible, but it always looks smaller than in real life.

Altered pics are a reality. Accept it and adjust accordingly.
I completely agree! By no means am i huge. I wouldnt even say i'm all that big, honestly. But i do try my best to take the most flattering pics of my piece that i can, but it never looks as big as i want it to!
As far as altered pics go, yeah they are everywhere, but i find them kinda fun, i guess. Like, ooh, look at how monstrous that is!

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I completely agree! By no means am i huge. I wouldnt even say i'm all that big, honestly. But i do try my best to take the most flattering pics of my piece that i can, but it never looks as big as i want it to!
As far as altered pics go, yeah they are everywhere, but i find them kinda fun, i guess. Like, ooh, look at how monstrous that is!
I'm 7x6 too, bp. I think those proportions can appear short in photo and video. I have had more than one person comment that I was big after seeing IRL, but they were not impressed by size in the pic.

XXXWolverineXXX

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A lot of lying but far more guys can't except that there is genuinely big dicks on this site. It is like they cant admit it no matter what the evidence is. I believe it makes them feel better about themselves by not believing. It is a real problem with the site at the moment as the genuine big guys are getting fed up and not posting anymore.

I also notice it is nearly always straight guys who are the ones who can't believe. Maybe it's an alpha thing not to believe there are guys bigger than you.

I believe there are big dick on this site just as I believe there are small dicks on this site just as I believe there are dicks bigger than mine. What I don't believe is that there is a real 10+ dick or that a great many people fake big dick pics.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe there are big dick on this site just as I believe there are small dicks on this site just as I believe there are dicks bigger than mine. What I don't believe is that there is a real 10+ dick or that a great many people fake big dick pics.
Getting back to the original post, yeah, I think 6" is pretty big girth and I think a lot of people claim it, but don't have it. Girth is easier to fake in pics.

Also, many go with base girth, which is a pretty useless figure. It's almost impossible to insert the base of a penis in anything, especially if you are long. Many times here, base girth includes a bit of scrotum and slanted tape measure that has a little slack too. I see cocks that look longer than mine all the time. I don't see that many that I can easily tell are thicker.

Reactions: BBone

Sevensix

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Getting back to the original post, yeah, I think 6" is pretty big girth and I think a lot of people claim it, but don't have it. Girth is easier to fake in pics.

Also, many go with base girth, which is a pretty useless figure. It's almost impossible to insert the base of a penis in anything, especially if you are long. Many times here, base girth includes a bit of scrotum and slanted tape measure that has a little slack too. I see cocks that look longer than mine all the time. I don't see that many that I can easily tell are thicker.
Too true. I measure in the middle and get up to 6. At the base, sometimes i can measure about 8.

Reactions: Nosuportneeded

Ocine

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I photograph mine, I like to make it look as big and pretty as possible, but it always looks smaller than in real life.

Altered pics are a reality. Accept it and adjust accordingly.

Well I think using camera angle and flattering pictures is ok, Its noty really cheating, you dont altere the picture, you just play with angle
But photoshop and other things, where you really work on the picture for get size from nowhere its stupid

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I think using camera angle and flattering pictures is ok, Its noty really cheating, you dont altere the picture, you just play with angle
But photoshop and other things, where you really work on the picture for get size from nowhere its stupid

Oh yeah. I agree. I would just photoshop my giant balls out of the way. They make it look short! (Not really)

BBone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have gone through some enhancement procedures and now at 6.5 inch girth. The doctor recommends 6.5 inch as a goal and has done thousands of procedures. It seems for the majority of patients 6.5 or even 7 is the desired girth size. My wife has no problem with 6.5 and would like me to go to 7 or a little more. She is not loose in anyway and seems average compared to all the other women I have been with. It seems that the majority of women can accommodate and still enjoy girths upwards of 7 inches. Anyone claiming they are too large for most women are not speaking the truth. Or they are poor lovers and unable to get a women aroused which then even a finger can hurt. I am amazed at the flexibility a vagina has for girth.

Reactions: blonk

sweetass

Legendary Member
Media
Just like the way u claim your size to be. Lots of fakers here

Reactions: XXXWolverineXXX

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have gone through some enhancement procedures and now at 6.5 inch girth. The doctor recommends 6.5 inch as a goal and has done thousands of procedures. It seems for the majority of patients 6.5 or even 7 is the desired girth size. My wife has no problem with 6.5 and would like me to go to 7 or a little more. She is not loose in anyway and seems average compared to all the other women I have been with. It seems that the majority of women can accommodate and still enjoy girths upwards of 7 inches. Anyone claiming they are too large for most women are not speaking the truth. Or they are poor lovers and unable to get a women aroused which then even a finger can hurt. I am amazed at the flexibility a vagina has for girth.

I would concur. I know 6 and 6.5 and 7 are pretty big differences in girth, but at 6, I feel that vaginas are snug, but it seems all (15+) I know of would have been fine with 6.5 at least. I think 7 would go too; don't know about comfort.

I think this holds for the average vagina given the woman has a fair bit of non-traumatic sexual experience
under her belt.

Reactions: blonk and BBone

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I willing to bet that the average girth is around 4.5 in the real world.

I think average is a little above 4.5". I am that girth and most every guy I have hooked up with has been a little thicker. Even my girlfriend says I have a "lean" dick. Lucky for me she is more than happy with it!

Here it is, properly measured, mid shaft. I measure 4.75" near the base, but I would never claim that as my overall girth. It seems many guys do!

me031411 023.jpg

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

I also believe the most realistic "girth" is not taken at the base, but mid shaft.

Here is a pic of me properly measuring one of the guys I hooked up with...very close to 6"! It felt so nice compared to my slender 4.5" girth erection!

rdv4611 006.jpg

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I also believe the most realistic "girth" is not taken at the base, but mid shaft.

Here is a pic of me properly measuring one of the guys I hooked up with...very close to 6"! It felt so nice compared to my slender 4.5" girth erection!

View attachment 726792

That is what I measure consistently. Sometimes I get to 6.25" with edging and extended play. Pretty much on the whole length. Toward the end it gets a little thicker, and the head flares out a bit. I'm actually just a shade less thick, right before the base.

I love that first moment of penetration when my glans is maxed out--feeling the tight stretch, seeing the amount of force it takes to push it in.

Reactions: Escapefromla6