Is it ok with you if your boyfriend/girlfriend uses the restroom with the door open?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
HickBoy and I both tend to go for BMs in private. If he walks in on me it is no big deal though - I don't believe it'd be a big deal if I walked in on him. Likewise changing a tampon or sanitary towel (me, not him, obviously), I'd rather be alone for that, but if he were to walk in on it we'd both survive. :smile: Peeing is an open door thing though.

However the offspring - that's a different story. No privacy whatsoever! I was throwing up yesterday with a running fucking commentary about colour, consistency and what I ate earlier. Thank God my big ass covers the bowl when I'm taking a dump!!

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I was yelling at my boyfriend to shut the door to the restroom for the 1000th time last night. He tells me that I am the one with the problem that it does not bother normal people and that if I was as close to him as I say I am it should not bother me. I told him normal people do not want to hear or smell what is going on in there. Who is right me or him?

You would have had a bad time in old Rome and other places where communal toilets were all the rage. (google communal roman toilets and then images)

pomaz59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i would't care if my girl would use the bathroom with doors open. on the other hand, i wouldn't want her to see me taking a sh*t, so i personally close the door

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that usually means the "honeymoon" is over. I recall about a yr into our marriage, I was showering, and the wife came in and dropped a stinky load. after being together for 3 yrs, that was a first.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your mention of the military makes me laugh. in the old 2story wooden barracks, the first floor 'throne' room had six commodes in an 'L' shape, no walls, no doors. everyone got to know everyone else really well.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
peeing is one thing but taking a dump is a private matter. I don't care how long we've been together. I mean, asking for toilet paper and opening the door is ok but don't stand there watching me wipe my ass - or visa-versa. Won't happen.

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
peeing is one thing but taking a dump is a private matter. I don't care how long we've been together. I mean, asking for toilet paper and opening the door is ok but don't stand there watching me wipe my ass - or visa-versa. Won't happen.

Why the distinction between #1 and #2 when it comes to the need for privacy? So long as you're not easily fazed by someone else's smell, what's so bad about being in the same room as a partner when he/she is taking a good poo? Particularly if there's something important you both need to discuss, why break off the discussion simply because one of you needs to go for a #2? It's surely preferable to know that your loved one is on the toilet, despatching his or her turds in an appropriate manner, than threatening to do it in their pants.

D_Fizzy Cola Bottles

Experimental Member
Media
I've never had a relationship with someone who didn't close the door. But what is funny is that when my mother comes over, she is notorious for this... She never closes the door while she pisses or takes a dump. And sometimes she talks to me, starts telling me some story while she's doing it. It's rather annoying. Bet that freaks a bunch of people out.

acheung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
could care less, but it all depends on what I'm doing in the room... if i'm eating, no prob don't want the door open, if I'm watching tv, prob. doesn't matter

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Being that my partners would also be male, I would expect that my BF and I woud initially piss in front of eachother when we need to use a public mens room. That same familiarity would extend to being at either of our homes when we're by ourselves. Some of my guy friends pee with the door open all the time, so I'm used to it. I get off on watching guys pee, and like to be watched when I pee, so I'm sure it would be part of our foreplay.

Taking a dump? I'd close the door just for the smell factor alone.

B_doogie888

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would break up with the girl immediately if she didn't close the door while taking a shit, disgusting.

And that goes without saying, I always close the door.