Is it possible?

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's a safe bet that we'll have Shrub to kick around until January 20, 2009.

The good news is that Congress is no longer giving Shrub and his cronies free rein to do anything they choose.

Also, with the elections in 2006, there should be far fewer Republican Congress members than there are today. Even the most stupid citizens wake up eventually.

So there is cause for optimism, however cautious.

There is still the ominous big black cloud hanging over the Supreme Court, as well as an over zealous, radical, right wing, conservative, religious nut of an Attorney General who has the power to reek a lot of havoc during the remainder of Shrub's term...............

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
caneadea said:
It's a safe bet that we'll have Shrub to kick around until January 20, 2009.
well we won't have to put up with HIM that long, since he's forbidden from running for a third term, but we may well be stuck with his incestuous group of cronies and party hacks until then.

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dr Rock said:
well we won't have to put up with HIM that long, since he's forbidden from running for a third term, but we may well be stuck with his incestuous group of cronies and party hacks until then.
Perhaps you are more optimistic than I that something will happen to remove Shrub from office prematurely.:)

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dr Rock said:
Assuming, of course, that he doesn't dismantle the twenty-second amendment, as he has so many others.

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DC_DEEP said:
Assuming, of course, that he doesn't dismantle the twenty-second amendment, as he has so many others.
Oh that amendment....didn't you know that amendment was put in place by a sleeper cell years ago? In our war on terrorism, it must be ignored!

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
caneadea said:

DC_DEEP said:
heh. actually, they tried that already; sensenbrenner and a few other equally wretched twats put forward a motion to repeal it months ago. it probably didn't receive a great deal of news coverage because unsurprisingly, nobody took it seriously.

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
U.S. District Judge John E. Jones rules teaching 'Intelligent Design' the progeny of creationism and thus a violation of the constitutional separation of church and state.

Guess who appointed him?

Explain away...

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dr Rock said:
did you not notice that he'd already been in office for nearly 4 years at that point? :p granted, he cheated in the 2000 election, but we still wound up with his ass in the white house.

After I mentioned, "It's a safe bet that we'll have Shrub to kick around until January 20, 2009", you responded, "we won't have to put up with HIM that long, since he's forbidden from running for a third term".

How will we not have to put up with him for that long?

I made no allusion to a third term.

Leaving office on January 20, 2009, constitutes two full terms of office.

Yes, I am painfully aware that he was placed in office after the 2000 election.

madame_zora said:
Could we finally be compiling enough evidence on the prez to get rid of his ill effects while he's still in office? Here's hoping that the coming year brings plenty of indictments to his "good ol' boys" and enough bad press for bush that Americans will be sick to death of him and return him to his ORIGINAL position (pre 9/11) of idiot and clown.

Sorry pal, even your "Daddy" can't save you when you don't have a moral or decent bone in your body.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051217/ap_on_go_pr_wh/bush_nsa

God, you really are an insufferable cunt.

Dr Rock said:
nevermind, apparently i suck at math worse even than i thought

You suck at everything including posting messages on a bigdick website.

cruztbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
constitution. He chose not to get a court order for wiretaps. He has authorized thousands of them. He is on video last year for saying that would never happen while he was president.

WHAT MORE DOES THIS MISERABLE TURD HAVE TO DO TO GET ALL OF YOU TO EMAIL YOUR SENATOR AND HOUSE REP TO DEMAND AN IMPEACHMENT HEARING?

I have already sent senator Boxer, senator Feinstein and congressman Farr an email to request this. What are the rest of you waiting for? Divine intervention. It aint happening, folks. We are responsible for this government. There is no autopilot in democracy.

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
EightySix said:
You suck at everything including posting messages on a bigdick website.

Oh. Now I get it. This moron just joined the LPSG and he's decided to make a big impression by insulting everybody here.
Gee. What about me? I feel left out.:( :) :rolleyes: :eek:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
caneadea said:
This moron just joined the LPSG
Oh, I doubt that. I love how his issues are people posting a lot and using fake identities - the exact same thing he's doing. He's just afraid to air his gripes under the name(s) he's used before.