It's a Beauty Contest, like such as!

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well, there are, like, lots of reasons now that women don't have to make so many babies and all that. This gives women a lot more time, so, like, they go to college instead and stuff like that. Which just goes to show that women and men can finally get alone, you know?

Miss Texas: Starting this Labor day weekend, tens of thousands of Mexican trucks will have unconditional access to United States highways. What, if anything, should Congress and the Teamsters do about it?

Well, hotmilf, as I learned it the problem is the balance of trade and people not spending enough money in the US or us spending too much in other countries or somesuch. So if Mexican tourists want to come here to stay at our Holiday Inns and eat out at our McDonald's and all, it only seems fair and like the right thing to do for our economy. Plus there are a lot of toll booths on our highways which is another way to get money. I do not know what Congress or sports teams have to do with it, though.

Miss South Dakota: Attorney General Roberto Gonzalez recently resigned 'voluntarily'. Do you think this was a result of backstage pressure?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
QUESTION: Miss Louisiana, this week marks the second anniversary of the devastation that Hurricane Katrina wrought on New Orleans and the Gulf Coast. What advice would you offer to FEMA on how to prevent natural disasters in the future?

ANSWER: Well in the future I feel that FEMA should like watch the weather channel. Cause like I watch it all the time and I knew that was fixing to be a wicked bad storm 2 days before it hit. Also, maybe they could like send text messages to everyone in the sity who might get wet or flooded and tell them to haul ass outta there.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
it is my opinion that the tobacco companies here in the US and Alaska and the Egypt should be more supportive of people everywhere...and when you buy a pack of cigarettes they should give you a double A battery so that you can start to save them up and when you get four batteries then you should put them in your smoke detector so that it works...if the tobacco compnaies do this then everybody will have working smoke detectors. thank you

LMAO........Arliss, dammit, that was hilarious!!! :haha: :notworthy:

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
ANSWER: Well in the future I feel that FEMA should like watch the weather channel. Cause like I watch it all the time and I knew that was fixing to be a wicked bad storm 2 days before it hit. Also, maybe they could like send text messages to everyone in the sity who might get wet or flooded and tell them to haul ass outta there.

LMAO. Funny shyte.

tim36

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
*Stunned look* Well Mr. Nudenewyorker, I like... I think the government should give Hawaii five million dollars so we we can have more Hardguards on every beach. Then when the tsunami comes the Hardguard can run off the beach the people will chase him and be saved.

Miss Virginia- Since half the population of the world has never made a telephone call, what measures should the developed nations take to help them become connected?

(damn, I was to slow!) :)

Miss Virginia's response:

Uhmm, well I think those developing countries should get a cell phone, I mean they are cheap ones, that wouldnt cost much, and I think if they want to become part of the developing nations, they should look on the internet and then they will see that telephones are now affordable and they should be able to get one. That would help them become connected with the rest of the world, if they got a cell phone to their peoples.

Miss Colorado: Its been said that the pledge of alligence shouldnt be spoken in school because of some of it states "under God" and that since religion is no longer allowed to be taught in schools, the pledge should no longer be spoken at the beginning of classes. Do you agree or disagree with this, and if so why?

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Miss Virginia's response:

Uhmm, well I think those developing countries should get a cell phone, I mean they are cheap ones, that wouldnt cost much, and I think if they want to become part of the developing nations, they should look on the internet and then they will see that telephones are now affordable and they should be able to get one. That would help them become connected with the rest of the world, if they got a cell phone to their peoples.

Miss Colorado: Its been said that the pledge of alligence shouldnt be spoken in school because of some of it states "under God" and that since religion is no longer allowed to be taught in schools, the pledge should no longer be spoken at the beginning of classes. Do you agree or disagree with this, and if so why?

Well, in my opinion, I believe that when we pledge our allegiance to our alma mater, we have to follow the alumni, but the ten commandments are not allowed to be put in the courthouses and Santa can't be mentioned at the holidays, so ummm, since God is in heaven, we are under God, eventhough, we are separated from the government, such as, we are not governed by the Pope like, ummm, you know some states are, who pledge their allegiance to the national anthem. Thank you.

Miss Florida: Please explain why there was a discrepancy with hanging chadds in the last Presidential election and how the popular vote is different than the electoral college.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Miss Florida: Please explain why there was a discrepancy with hanging chadds in the last Presidential election and how the popular vote is different than the electoral college.

People named Chad have the same right to vote as everyone else, and I disagree that U.S. Americans should be hanging them. A democracy means that everyone has the right to vote, and it's so easy that you don't have to go to an electoral college to learn how. That's what makes the vote so popular!

Miss Iowa: Do you believe Pluto should be considered a planet, and why?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Miss Iowa: Do you believe Pluto should be considered a planet, and why?

Yes, I believe Pluto should still be a planet because the pneumatic I learned in grade school doesn't make sense without it. :smile: The pneumatic is: Many Very Eager Men Are Just Sissies Under Normal Pressure. So if you'uns take off Pluto then eager men are just sissies under normal! That just don make no sense.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Miss South Dakota: Attorney General Roberto Gonzalez recently resigned 'voluntarily'. Do you think this was a result of backstage pressure?

OMG! You read the same article I did in the National Enquirer! The one that said Attorney General Bobby Gonzalez was caught receiving some serious backdoor action from Senator Larry Craig. I guess there is some rule that you can't be gay and republican so they have to resign. I coulda told them not to do it in the bathroom. On accounta I got caught receiving some backstage pressure in a port-a-john from one of the judges at the county fair last year. Fortunately my natural sense of balance enabled me to please both gentlemen in a timely fashion, and I didn't even wrinkle my evening gown. :smile: :wink: Miss South Dakota does a cartwheel into a split throws her arms in the air and shouts support our troops!

QUESTION: Miss Wyoming, the state of Iowa has recently ruled that same sex couples can marry. Do you think this is a good thing? Should all states allow same sex marriages?

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
OMG! You read the same article I did in the National Enquirer! The one that said Attorney General Bobby Gonzalez was caught receiving some serious backdoor action from Senator Larry Craig. I guess there is some rule that you can't be gay and republican so they have to resign. I coulda told them not to do it in the bathroom. On accounta I got caught receiving some backstage pressure in a port-a-john from one of the judges at the county fair last year. Fortunately my natural sense of balance enabled me to please both gentlemen in a timely fashion, and I didn't even wrinkle my evening gown. :smile: :wink: Miss South Dakota does a cartwheel into a split throws her arms in the air and shouts support our troops!

QUESTION: Miss Wyoming, the state of Iowa has recently ruled that same sex couples can marry. Do you think this is a good thing? Should all states allow same sex marriages?

Are you sreious? Of course states should be allowed to marry sexually. That would allow us to stop all the inter-state warfare!! Like if North Dakota and South Dakota got married then they could stop fighting and we would only have one Dakota! And we could get the Virginias to marry and have only one of them. Which explains why we have Obama who can put a stop to the child labor laws and we can have no more sweat shops in Manila. And if the Carolina become one, we need not fear the rise of slavery. There are so many benefits to these issues I need not enumerate them except to say that if that there were only one New England then no one would ever have to think again about drinking tea because it is disgusting and everyone knows that all real Americans drink coffee. Thankyou.

Miss Oregon: International scientists have announced their findings that AIDS programs have been ineffective in preventing the spreading of the disease amoung man-to-man populations in third world nations. How would you address this issue?

deepwader

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Miss Oregon (offers Nick8 a nice crunchy apple, detached from her fruity costume, and continues:)

Oh, Nick - you know, I think like there are too many AIDS programs on TV these days and it is keeping the man-to-man populations on the couch which is making them unfit and that's what's spreading disease; leastwise that's what's happening here and since TV is Amurrikern, like, it must be happening everywhere! And these man-to-man populations, they should really be thinking, like, about the CHILDREN, shouldn't they, and not so much themselves.

MISS Cook County IL:

Under the US government's early release program, jail terms of under 30 days are commuted to twelve hours or less. How is this impacting on criminal justice in the United States?

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"I believe the criminal has a lot of time to think about what he's done during the twelve-hour commute to jail. But if the jails were closer, they wouldn't have to drive so far and that would be better for the environment! So I kind of see it both ways, you know what I mean?"

Last year, 47 people died from having been struck by lightning. Miss South Carolina, do you favor a ban on lightning in public places, and if not, why not?

deepwader

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Miss SC:

Mindseye, my sympathy and my prayers - and I am sure that goes for every Bible-believing Christian Beauty Pageant Winner - go out to the families and loved ones - and especially the CHILDREN - of every one of those 47 people, be they white, black, brown, Christian or Muslim, straight or gay. To lose a parent, a child or a partner is always a tragedy, and to suffer such a tragedy in the Beauty Salon is especially heart rending for me and my fellow contestants tonight. But a ban would be going just too far: I mean we all know the risks of such as like Peroxide, and to pass laws against pubic lightening would also be discriminatory against minorities such as like people of colour: I mean why should a girl be condemned to have a dowdy bush? If she wants streaks down there -- well, LET FREEDOM REIGN!

Miss Utah - Mitt Romney is bidding to be the first Latter Day Saint to occupy the Oval Office. How many interns should a Mormon President be permitted to employ at any one time?

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That was friggin' hilarious, deepwader!

Miss Utah - Mitt Romney is bidding to be the first Latter Day Saint to occupy the Oval Office. How many interns should a Mormon President be permitted to employ at any one time?

Uh, with all due respect, I don't know how ANY saint can get up and walk out of those big stone statue things. Aren't they supposed to be, like, dead?

We need to uphold the United States Constipation and keep Church and Steak on separate plates. It's better, you know, for saving trees and things like that.

Miss South Dakota: Every year, up to a million people die from influenza around the world. What should be done to make vaccines more available to at-risk populations?

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think those "at-risk" populations should stop engaging in the behavior that puts them at risk! I'm a virgin, because I'm saving myself for marriage, so I've never had to worry about syphluenza making my hoohoo shrivel up and fall off! I also never go swimming in the ocean, because I heard that big giant crabs live there! Thank you -- save the children!

We are fast approaching the sixth anniversary of the attack on the World Trade Center and Washington, DC. Miss Arkansas, who do you believe bears the ultimate responsibility for the events of September 11?

deepwader

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Six years? Oh my goodness, being 18 an all thats more than half my lifetime! Such as like History was never my favorite subject and all, but if I remember right, it was always Washington against the British - so yeah, probably the British. Some guys in red coats anyways.

Miss Rhode Island: formula milk producers have been criticised for exporting and promoting their products to third world countries, with serious consequences for the health of babies there. What can be done to encourage breast feeding in the developing world?

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Miss Rhode Island: formula milk producers have been criticised for exporting and promoting their products to third world countries, with serious consequences for the health of babies there. What can be done to encourage breast feeding in the developing world?

What? There are three worlds now? I never heard about the second one! Anyway, I think parents of newborns should come back to Earth where we have good hospitals in case their babies get sick. And if they did that, we wouldn't have to export formula!

Miss Texas, now that Alberto Gonzales is returning to your state, there is a vacancy in the Attorney General position. Who do you believe is more qualified to fill that position: Larry Birkhead, Lindsay Lohan, or Sanjaya Malakar?

homelessmandril

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Miss Texas, now that Alberto Gonzales is returning to your state, there is a vacancy in the Attorney General position. Who do you believe is more qualified to fill that position: Larry Birkhead, Lindsay Lohan, or Sanjaya Malakar?

First let me say that i completely support immigration and whatnot and i think we should let everyone come and live in America and be American like us. so i think it's great that Mr Suarez is coming back to Texas, and a complete outrage that he was deported back to Mexico in the first place! And we definitely need more military people, what with a bunch of them, like, getting killed and everything, so we should definitely appoint a new Attorney General. As for who it should be, I'm gonna have to go with Larry Birkhead, because Lindsey Lohan's, like, on crack and stuff.....and Sanjava Madagascar sounds like he probably doesn't speak English very well. Woohoo, go Larry go!:biggrin1:

Miss Alaska, how should international law be applied to the current controversy over oil deposits in the Arctic Circle?