Its been proven cannibus makes your dick bigger

dangly

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
As much as I like the stuff, one data point doesn't prove anything. It'd be interesting and fairly easy to do a correlational study...measure 100 guys that don't smoke and 100 guys that do smoke and see if the mean measurements differ significantly enough.

An actual experiment would be fun, though that'd be expensive and time-consuming.

Reactions: Rafy13

PhoenixInvictus

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A stoned guy or a guy that does any drugs in general is a total turn off, even if he had the biggest dick in the world.

well.... I think since that's an opinion, that doesn't mean tooo much now does? I think judgmental people, who are usually assholes anyway, are bigger turn offs!!!

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think this whole thread and the OP prove how intelligent and therefore attractive Cannabis makes people........:rolleyes:

well.... I think since that's an opinion, that doesn't mean tooo much now does? I think judgmental people, who are usually assholes anyway, are bigger turn offs!!!

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
You don't need to remember when you're doing it all the time, lol.....No trust me, i remember, lol.

I'm stoned as fuck. I'm sorry, lol. It also messes up your thought process and grammar evidently.
Evidently, or maybe it's just coincidence.

p.s. To those who would judge too harshly: "Everything in moderation, including moderation." — Oscar Wilde

Last edited: