It's called Spellchecker

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the great scheme of things spelling doesn'r overtly bother me. Some rather inferiority complex ridden nations have made spelling "reform" - tells me a great deal ablout their politicians and educators. Don't be so quick to condem: I have noticed punctuation and syntax is appalling from some areas of the world even if their spelling seems perfect. No names no pack drill.

Last edited:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You learn something new everyday, I always thought you were reclining on a lounge chair drinking a martini and dictating your posts to "the help" to enter for you!
No, woe betide the help that doesn't use the spell check function!

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You learn something new everyday, I always thought you were reclining on a lounge chair drinking a martini and dictating your posts to "the help" to enter for you!

No one's escaped the effects of the recession, honey. I had to let most of them go. :rolleyes:

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The only person I criticize the spelling on, is myself. All others do not have an affect on me.

I do however enjoy seeing spelling errors in the very posts that are ridiculing others :cool:
Whenever I make a negative post, not necessarily about spelling, I always put in a software which will check the spelling for me, because my spelling sucks. If I am going to criticize, then I'd better be as good as I can be.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
umm personally, I do not care. It's a forum. Not only that, it's a forum that some people SNEAK to talk on. So spelling, grammer, punctuation, and using the wrong words is bound to happen. As long as they get their point accross...it's all good.

HUUKED on Foniks werked fer meh!

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Honestly, North, I would think you of all people would honor the spirit, if not the letter, of this thread. :wink:

As for Spell Check, two words: use it.

And I'm not being patronizing; I'm a pretty piss-poor speller myself.

Jest fidding tha pursun bak there one medysun

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some day someone is going to either slap me or kill me with a baseball bat. Just yesterday I overheard two girls talking on the subway and one said. "She hurt my feeling because she said I don't talk as good has her." And I interrupted and said, "I think what you meant to say is that you don't speak as eloquently as she."

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Some day someone is going to either slap me or kill me with a baseball bat. Just yesterday I overheard two girls talking on the subway and one said. "She hurt my feeling because she said I don't talk as good has her." And I interrupted and said, "I think what you meant to say is that you don't speak as eloquently as she."
Did she say ele what?