J/o while driving

DangerZone8877

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
one of my friends has fucked his girlfriend while driving. he drives and she straddles him and kinda leans over so he can still see the road... he said it's hard to keep the focus on the road while he's having his girlfriend ride up and down on him. as for jerking while driving, no. too dangerous and i would get myself worked up and end up not being able to get off.

Skootavi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have jacked while driving way too many times to count. I had a convertible when i lived in the states so I was usually in plain view. I keep an eye on the rear view mirror so i can see who is passing me. If it's a minivan with a family, I cover up. Truckers get the full view.
I have had truckers shine flashlights on me at night and stayed at my side until I finished.
I've even been invited to pull over a few times by both men and women. it's all good.
the problem with where I live now, is, the roads are not long enough. Damn the island!

Reactions: Tight_End_SC

irishbearinpgh

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
sex in cars can be hot, but while driving it difficult and dangerous,

due to an odd and difficult work schedule I frequently find myself behind the wheel of the car-minivan cruising through the night to or from work.
spring nights with a full moon.

Recently while cruising a particularly long wide boulevard fom the sububurbs to the city which is littered with traffic lights at almost every intersection. I pulled alongside a late 1980s muscle car, driven by a tall lanky young guy
with atitiude. He was stretched way out "leaning" as they say one arm over the sttering wheel and the other over the back of the pasenger seatback.
at the Light I gave him a friendly nod and a pretty thourough once over.
Needless to the light changes and he speeds off only to be stopped by the next light.

I pull alongside him again looking over and takeing in a view of him, slightly cocky attitude I nod and give him a hard stare. It does not register at first that I may be interested in anything other than the car, I compliment him
on the sound of his engine, and he revs the engine to impress me and speeds off at signal change.

Next stop I lean out the window and ask him what he is packing, He tells me hes got a built 350, I said to him was that a straight 6 or V-8
he rplies that it is a V-8 I said I knew that but was fishing for information
on what he was packing . You could almost see the light bulb go on.

Three blocks later I pulled alongside him and said that I knew he was a total stud just by the way he sat in and drove that car.
He asked me what I meant and I told him that I thought he was hot and that I would like suck his cock.He pulled away, when I pulled up next to at the next light his hand was in his crothch stroking a promising bulge in his baggy shorts, He says that he isn"t gay and I replyied that i didn't think he was, but I just wanted to suck.

Next light he has pulled His cock out of the shorts and is stroking up and down a beautifully straight cock that looks from my vantage to be 9 inches
I tell him that I want him and that he should pull into a parking lot upahead.

He needs reassuring that He isn't gay I tell hime that getting a blow job will not make him gay, My estimate of his size was spo on and He enjoyed every minute of a 3 minute blow job he came quick but recovered quickly and didnt object when I sucked him to a second orgasm.

Reactions: Drac101

mucotevoli

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i have done this but not in a long time. on the way home in backroads where no one was around. frequently id just pull over, open the door and shoot onto the ground haha.

have also gotten a BJ while driving and its definitely alot less messy but more distracting

SlimGuySB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't gotten myself off whilst driving - that would be far too distracting (and for those who say it is *only* as distracting as being on the phone, being on the phone is *only* as distracting as being drunk) but I have gotten a girlfriend off when she was a passenger next to me. I was driving a diesel at the time and the vibrations of the engine would get her started and asking me to get us home as quickly as possible! So, being a gentleman and not wanting her to be frustrated, I slipped a hand up her skirt and got her off that way. No more distracting than changing gear (assuming you have a reasonable sense of rhythm)!

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow I have heard of guys doing this. That sounds really hot but I'm too much of a chicken to do it. I wonder if anyone has ever seen you going at it. I'd love to see that. :biggrin1:
How about hear it? I've jacked for probably about 5,000 or so truckers--I LOVE it--and very few negative reactions. If anything, they just ignore you. About 1/2 the time they seem interested, some REAL interested! Have blown MANY good, hot loads and don't ever mess up my pants because they're usually at me knees or even my ankles! I HAVE messed up the steering wheel and dashboard, and once even hit the rearview mirror! That was a super hot time as a very hot guy driving a delivery van pulled up next to me, first because of traffic and I was slowing down, but once he was there he STAYED there, for about 12 blocks, stoplights and all!! Finally, I shot a pretty , no--REALLY, big load, WHILE HE WATCHED! And gave a thumb up and huge smile! It was so hot I stayed horny on the rest of my errands and about an hour later I started jacking again, got hard and tried to edge but it got the best of me thinking of the guy I had recently jacked off for!

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've done it alot myself...used to do it on the way to work. My truck sits up high so no one could see...although I really didn't care if anyone did. I'm addicted to jacking...stroke all the time.
Ahhh--me too!! And love doing it in the car for truckers---

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I loved doing with my windows down in the middle of traffic.

Yeah--ME too! Love being in the middle of traffic! LOVE rush hour downtown!!!
Same here. Love having my cock out or trousers pulled town and playing with my cock, stroking it while in the middle of rush hour traffic.

Reactions: openfly