Jackass boys

I'm horribly clueless, but where did he show his penis?

I'd also wondered just why we never saw his dick in any of the Jackass group's offerings.

Edit: Nevermind. I really am clueless.:redface::biggrin:
 
where did you find that video? could you post a link? i have seen it before but i can't remember where and i have looked everywhere
 
some are impressed pretty easily. Sun glasses never did a thing for me, except keep the sun out of my eyes.
 
Eh looks average to me, bet he stills gets more action than your average joe because he's a celebrity. (groupies, gotta love em)

The possibility of there being offspring resulting from his union with a groupie frightens me. Have any of you heard of him having done anything to remove his genes from the pool, intentionally stood to close to an x-ray emitter, taken a nap at the center of an active telecommunications satellite dish, etc.?
 
So, I got a copy of it. Overall, 2.5 is ify. Not great, not bad. There are some good laughs here and there. But overall, it's just gross.

I was impressed, however, by how casually Johnny Knoxville tells Bam that the bullet for a gun looks like his penis, and then tells Bam to whip it out and compare the two. As Bam said, "How would you know?"

I remember in the Making of Jackass: Number Two" documentary, the director said, "When we finished the first movie, I thought to myself that I had just made the gayest movie ever. But I was wrong. Now I've made the gayest movie ever." Seeing the outtake footage, I agree.
 
wow, ye i love most of them jackass boys, i worked i would like to fuck five of them:
In no particular oreder

Knoxville
Bam
Stevo
Disco Guy from Jackass the movie
and the guy that goes for a shit in a hardware store in the same movie.
 
damn i almost bought that jackass2.5 yesterday @ boxing day but thought against it!Now if they woulda written they showed Bam's member on it i think that would have boosted sales!
 
wow, ye i love most of them jackass boys, i worked i would like to fuck five of them:
In no particular oreder

Knoxville
Bam
Stevo
Disco Guy from Jackass the movie
and the guy that goes for a shit in a hardware store in the same movie.
The guy from Jackass that I'd really like to see naked is Dmitri Elyashkevich. He's the cinematographer or director (I can't remember which) of the first two movies. Anyway, he's got nice lips, a nice face, and long fingers, so he turns me on a lot. He can be seen in the extras on the first Jackass movie and also in the episode where they have a contest to see who has the highest sperm count.