Jackass boys

austin2424

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
damn that tv for editing all the nakedness of the jackass guys ..... i think there all hot expecially knoxvill n e 1 got ne pics

D

deleted213967

Network OK: pixelation of nude baby cartoon characters (such as my immensely popular avatar :redface:)

Network Not OK: any attempt to contain children's exposure to out-of-this-world violence, gore and cruelty.

Got it?

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Does anyone remember the episode, when one of the guys was wearing a dildo underneath their shorts and it seemed like he was walking around playing basketball, and some guy i think was turned on by it and grabbed it.

liamlele

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Does anyone remember the episode, when one of the guys was wearing a dildo underneath their shorts and it seemed like he was walking around playing basketball, and some guy i think was turned on by it and grabbed it.

haha i remember, and the girl videoing goes "he just touched it"

:tongue:

B_JigBohn9x8

Experimental Member
Media
I have "Jackass the Movie" and "Jackass number two" on DVD. I can't remember the "movie" but watched "number two" quite recently. Very possibly I would not watch the third installment because I did not like "number two" at all.

Basically "number two" is an extreme gross-out movie. The sickening things in the film are referred to as "stunts", but they are not. Piercing the flesh and branding the flesh with a red-hot branding iron are not "stunts". It's very sick!

So some masochist shows his little dick in a weird and sick mainstream movie. Of course he has to piss to make it gross. So what?

I did enjoy the blow job scene in "Pink Flamingos". It was gross, incestuous, very funny, and the guy has a little dick. John Waters knows how to be gross, shocking, and also funny. The same cannot be said for those fucking jackasses.

Pardon me for interrupting this thread. Just pretend this post is not here, and continue with your fascinating discussion of a tiny penis on LARGE PENIS Support Group.

Last edited:

hookedup71

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
anyone got that picture of him jerking off at that Playgirl shoot? i used to have the one when his load is flying in the air, but i cant seem to find it any more...i am saddened.

D_Sal Minella

Account Disabled
Media
In the pictures of pontius with a boner ( for playgirl)
his cock look ok but here it just looks like big dead worm

shame knoxville didn't have any nudes taken by terry richardson