Jacking off with other dudes in the gym sauna

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Opinionman, I think that"s a valuable public service that you are providing. I'm still seeing a good bit of action, so not yet needing your attention ass courtesy.
But then, doesn't everyone appreciate a HJ or a BJ?
Well, I would THINK any guy would appreciate a hand job or even just a few friendly strokes, but oddly enough, not all guys are into it... ; )
And thank you. I do, as I said, think of this as a public service.

Reactions: bondigo

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I had a new experience today. I've only had sexual contact with another man a couple of times when experimenting with a friend a long time ago. I've written about those things on the forum before.

I've always enjoyed being naked in locker rooms and showing off my cock, but I've never really done anything sexual aside from leaving my cock exposed for others to look at. I've had a lot of opportunities to do stuff when guys have given some pretty obvious signals to me, but never really did anything. I've often fantasized about fooling around in a steam room or in the showers but had never really tried anything beyond showing off.

I've been going to a new gym for a few months and have gotten a lot of attention from guys in the locker room. Lots of stares at my cock, attempts at eye contact, cock flashes, and even some guys stroking their hard ons in front of my trying to get me to join. Within the past one particular guy who has been watching me a lot got more forward.

My gym says that you have to wear shorts in the steam room, but I always wrap a towel around my waist and position it so that when I sit down one corner of the towel falls between my legs to cover my cock and balls. I sit right on the edge of the bench in the steam room so that my cock balls hang straight down. This means that at the right angle someone can get a clear shot. If I get the feeling that someone wants to see more then sometimes I will scratch my leg and move the towel so that I'm exposed. Other times I might lift the entire corner of my towel to wipe my face leaving me full exposed. And in some cases I might give my cock a squeeze and a tug, but make it look like I'm just scratching.

The guy I mentioned above started always making sure he could sit across from me in the steam room. Last week he did this and while I sat with my eyes barely open or my hands kind of covering my face he got himself into an awkward position so that he could see under my towel. Sometimes he actually got up and started crouching until he thought I was going to look again, even though I was watching the whole time. After that I was cooling off in the shower with my curtain open a few inches on either side so anyone can look in if they want. He showered in the stall next to me and when he was done walked past my shower, which is towards a dead end. Then he walked past again and hit the shower curtain out of the way completely so he could more of a look as he walked past. He left right after that, but it turned me on a lot that someone would do something that daring just to look at my cock.

Today the locker room was pretty empty but he was there when I went into the steam room, and no one else was around. We went through the normal motions, I gave a few quick flashes of my cock like I described above and he was moving around trying to get a better look at my cock. We said a few things, talked about how hot the steam room was but other than that we had never said a word to each other. I had my towel draped like I described above and put both hands to my face to rub the water and sweat away and while my hands were blocking my vision he stood up, grabbed the corner of my towel and tossed it over my thigh so I was fully exposed. I kept rubbing my face so he could get a look, and I was turned on by someone doing something that risky just to look at my cock. When I stopped rubbing my face I grabbed the corner of the towel and covered up again, but not before grabbing the base of my cock and sliding my hand down the length of my shaft.

At that point he decided to pull the shorts he was wearing to the side and pull his already hard cock out through the leg of his shorts. I don't know what size he was, but his hard cock was smaller than my still soft cock, though some blood had started flowing to my cock. Since I had been considering trying something like this for awhile I said what the hell and moved my towel back where he had placed it. He said "Damn that's big" which I obviously liked hearing.

We both sat on our benches facing each other stroking our cocks, though I was still mostly soft while he was fully hard. After a few seconds he got up, stood next to me and the reached down and grabbed my cock, stroking it a few times. He cupped my balls in his hand and gave them a light squeeze. Then he tried to go below that and get to my asshole but I wouldn't change my position to let him do that, I have no interest in it. He went back to work stroking my cock but it was an awkward position and he said he was getting too hot and had to step out of the steam room. I stepped out a few second later and went to cool off in the shower while he sat in the room just outside the steam room and sauna.

After cooling off I went back into the steam room and he came back in a minute later. We did the same thing, sitting on our own benches stroking out cocks before he got up and sat next to me. I leaned back while he reached over and grabbed my cock again. I still was only half hard but he stroked my cock for a few minutes. Unfortunately, I never got more than half hard. I always have trouble getting really hard in the steam room and it was especially hot which made it tougher. Surprisingly I wasn't as turned on by the experience as I expected, despite thinking about trying this kind of thing for such a long time. Also, it was the first time anyone other than me had touched my cock in a long time. Not to mention we were both keeping an eye on the door to make sure we didn't get caught. I wish I had been able to get fully hard as this guy was clearly very interested in my size.

He said he had to leave again because it was too hot and he didn't come back in after that. I think maybe he was upset that I hadn't gotten harder but also that I wasn't really interested in doing anything to him.

While it wasn't a mind blowing experience, it was still fun and a turn on. I'm not certain if I got enough of an experience to tell how much I like fooling around like that. I might try it again to see if the experience is any different.

I thought I would feel very different after doing something like this, like it had somehow changed me. But I don't really feel much of anything. I'm not really interested in reciprocating with another guy, so I'm not sure if others will enjoy playing with me this way.

Sorry for the long post.

D

deleted3214101

I had a new experience today. I've only had sexual contact with another man a couple of times when experimenting with a friend a long time ago. I've written about those things on the forum before.

I've always enjoyed being naked in locker rooms and showing off my cock, but I've never really done anything sexual aside from leaving my cock exposed for others to look at. I've had a lot of opportunities to do stuff when guys have given some pretty obvious signals to me, but never really did anything. I've often fantasized about fooling around in a steam room or in the showers but had never really tried anything beyond showing off.

I've been going to a new gym for a few months and have gotten a lot of attention from guys in the locker room. Lots of stares at my cock, attempts at eye contact, cock flashes, and even some guys stroking their hard ons in front of my trying to get me to join. Within the past one particular guy who has been watching me a lot got more forward.

My gym says that you have to wear shorts in the steam room, but I always wrap a towel around my waist and position it so that when I sit down one corner of the towel falls between my legs to cover my cock and balls. I sit right on the edge of the bench in the steam room so that my cock balls hang straight down. This means that at the right angle someone can get a clear shot. If I get the feeling that someone wants to see more then sometimes I will scratch my leg and move the towel so that I'm exposed. Other times I might lift the entire corner of my towel to wipe my face leaving me full exposed. And in some cases I might give my cock a squeeze and a tug, but make it look like I'm just scratching.

The guy I mentioned above started always making sure he could sit across from me in the steam room. Last week he did this and while I sat with my eyes barely open or my hands kind of covering my face he got himself into an awkward position so that he could see under my towel. Sometimes he actually got up and started crouching until he thought I was going to look again, even though I was watching the whole time. After that I was cooling off in the shower with my curtain open a few inches on either side so anyone can look in if they want. He showered in the stall next to me and when he was done walked past my shower, which is towards a dead end. Then he walked past again and hit the shower curtain out of the way completely so he could more of a look as he walked past. He left right after that, but it turned me on a lot that someone would do something that daring just to look at my cock.

Today the locker room was pretty empty but he was there when I went into the steam room, and no one else was around. We went through the normal motions, I gave a few quick flashes of my cock like I described above and he was moving around trying to get a better look at my cock. We said a few things, talked about how hot the steam room was but other than that we had never said a word to each other. I had my towel draped like I described above and put both hands to my face to rub the water and sweat away and while my hands were blocking my vision he stood up, grabbed the corner of my towel and tossed it over my thigh so I was fully exposed. I kept rubbing my face so he could get a look, and I was turned on by someone doing something that risky just to look at my cock. When I stopped rubbing my face I grabbed the corner of the towel and covered up again, but not before grabbing the base of my cock and sliding my hand down the length of my shaft.

At that point he decided to pull the shorts he was wearing to the side and pull his already hard cock out through the leg of his shorts. I don't know what size he was, but his hard cock was smaller than my still soft cock, though some blood had started flowing to my cock. Since I had been considering trying something like this for awhile I said what the hell and moved my towel back where he had placed it. He said "Damn that's big" which I obviously liked hearing.

We both sat on our benches facing each other stroking our cocks, though I was still mostly soft while he was fully hard. After a few seconds he got up, stood next to me and the reached down and grabbed my cock, stroking it a few times. He cupped my balls in his hand and gave them a light squeeze. Then he tried to go below that and get to my asshole but I wouldn't change my position to let him do that, I have no interest in it. He went back to work stroking my cock but it was an awkward position and he said he was getting too hot and had to step out of the steam room. I stepped out a few second later and went to cool off in the shower while he sat in the room just outside the steam room and sauna.

After cooling off I went back into the steam room and he came back in a minute later. We did the same thing, sitting on our own benches stroking out cocks before he got up and sat next to me. I leaned back while he reached over and grabbed my cock again. I still was only half hard but he stroked my cock for a few minutes. Unfortunately, I never got more than half hard. I always have trouble getting really hard in the steam room and it was especially hot which made it tougher. Surprisingly I wasn't as turned on by the experience as I expected, despite thinking about trying this kind of thing for such a long time. Also, it was the first time anyone other than me had touched my cock in a long time. Not to mention we were both keeping an eye on the door to make sure we didn't get caught. I wish I had been able to get fully hard as this guy was clearly very interested in my size.

He said he had to leave again because it was too hot and he didn't come back in after that. I think maybe he was upset that I hadn't gotten harder but also that I wasn't really interested in doing anything to him.

While it wasn't a mind blowing experience, it was still fun and a turn on. I'm not certain if I got enough of an experience to tell how much I like fooling around like that. I might try it again to see if the experience is any different.

I thought I would feel very different after doing something like this, like it had somehow changed me. But I don't really feel much of anything. I'm not really interested in reciprocating with another guy, so I'm not sure if others will enjoy playing with me this way.

Sorry for the long post.
Never be sorry for the long post! Very hot and intense feeling I read between you both! I hope you see him again and look forward reading about it. Wow! Thanks for sharing!

enricocaruso2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yesterday, I jacked for about 10 min with a much older dude in the steamroll. I think he was maybe mid-70's and not in very good shape. I jacked his cock for a few minutes, and then he grabbed his own and beat furiously. Even tho he wasn't fully hard, I think he shot his load, but I couldn't really tell what with the steam and the angle of where he was sitting.
I did the, as I often do, as a kind of public service to old guys who probably don't get much and who like to relive their youth. I hope that's not condescending; to me it's a courtesy.
I really like your post. I've treated cruising toilets and the gym showers like that: you know that the older guy is really getting a kick out of seeing you naked or being seen naked/ both your cocks out. Also you both know that all it is going to amount to is enjoying the view or jerking off together: it's the definition of casual fun.

I don't think we can dismiss the objections as homophobia. Especially when some are coming from some gay dudes. It's about respecting boundaries. And Fort Lauderdale "of all places" has PLENTY of places to cruise gay dick such as Club Fort Lauderdale. Trying to make the entire city our playground is uncalled for. And the convoluted logic "straight guys should know what is going on" doesn't fly.

I don't want to be a hypocrite. I've done some of this years ago. But I'm not proud of it, can't defend it other than it was a prior place and time. In 2020 USA with gay marriage and LGBT military, we need to move beyond this behavior.
as if gays weren't homophobic, lol

Alextate817

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just curious, does this really happen? Have you ever done this, if so how did it happen? Is this really a common thing?

I know I’m really late to this post haha but yeah this happens a lot. Sometimes even a one-on-one can turn into an orgy (fun times). Just be careful, because not a lot of guys are into it and you could get into a lot of trouble. But you will be fine.

Alextate817

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh yeah, many times! I always went to both the steam room and the sauna naked, no towel. So when the right guy came in, I just subtly started stroking it to see if there was reciprocation. Many times there was, and I got to see the other guy's erect cock. Some times the guy would get off, other times only show off.

That happened to my too just a smidge different. I was messing around with this guy in the sauna and a really hot muscle black guy walked and and he was in his undies and had his headphones on. So the guy I was fooling around with started jerking me and the same time making sure that they black guy wasn’t watching. And he was. So he put his phone down. Hopped on the top part of bench and pulled down his underwear and the guy that was jerking me off started sucking him off while still jerking me off. Long story short we all busted out loads and went on with our day.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most times when I've been lucky at the gym its been a one on one, mostly wanking and sucking. Not always though for one time I was sucking this guy off, going to work on his balls and cock unknown to me another guy comes into the steam room. Guy I was sucking held my head firm before I knew this guy was behind me - ended up being fucked wonderfully. Once he'd shot in me he even tossed me off, once I sucked of the cock in my mouth. Turned out to be a nice lad I'd fancied before but thought wasn't interested, nice chunky bit of uncut cock. After that we had a few sessions together at my place. Alas he was married and so we drifted - but I always remember the first time his slipped his hard cock into my ass in the steam room.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That happened to my too just a smidge different. I was messing around with this guy in the sauna and a really hot muscle black guy walked and and he was in his undies and had his headphones on. So the guy I was fooling around with started jerking me and the same time making sure that they black guy wasn’t watching. And he was. So he put his phone down. Hopped on the top part of bench and pulled down his underwear and the guy that was jerking me off started sucking him off while still jerking me off. Long story short we all busted out loads and went on with our day.
The. Best.

Reactions: Alextate817

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wait! You mean you didn't have to "cuddle" with each other before you could leave? : )

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know when the gyms reopen, people are going to lose their minds in the sauna/ steam room/ and locker rooms.
I had that thought, but then I thought, 'Mightn't people be rather afraid, even when Covid is "officially" over, to be in small rooms where there are moisture droplets that might infect them?" I'm willing to bet that gyms won't reopen steamrolls. Saunas possibly but we'll see.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had that thought, but then I thought, 'Mightn't people be rather afraid, even when Covid is "officially" over, to be in small rooms where there are moisture droplets that might infect them?" I'm willing to bet that gyms won't reopen steamrolls. Saunas possibly but we'll see.
you may be right about that....unfortunately.....

Alextate817

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Agreed. But remember, a horny guy is resourceful

Alextate817

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One of my favorite I guess moments in the sauna or steam room, is when someone you find attractive but you’re unsure if they “get down” or “mess around” with guys in the sauna. Until one day they surprise you and you guys mess around or you catch them messing around with another member.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One of my favorite I guess moments in the sauna or steam room, is when someone you find attractive but you’re unsure if they “get down” or “mess around” with guys in the sauna. Until one day they surprise you and you guys mess around or you catch them messing around with another member.
I love that moment in the steam room.....alone with another man....and you touch your dick.....and then he touches his dick.....and then you both open up your towel or move your leg.....both of you exposing two cocks getting rock hard.....and you both just start stroking yourselves....I love that moment...just so erotic and exciting....two men.....so turned on.......just wanting to stroke together.........