Jeff. wittek. yes. please

Sam_smith1230

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did he lose an eye?
I don’t think so. I haven’t been following Jeff like that. But from the looks of it, it looks like that was where the majority of the injury was. Again, I’m no doctor and don’t claim to be one, but he could’ve fractured the bone around it, which in that case it would take a lot longer to heal. But it all depends on how much of it is broken. Maybe a orbital bone fracture, possibly. From this picture his eye looks bad, and when someone features that bone it kinda looks like that. But he never clarified how he broke his bones, well not that I know of. Again I’m not a doctor, but that’s a possibility. Sorry for the long essay lol

Attachments

Sam_smith1230

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did he lose an eye?
Orbital bone is the bone around your eye, I forgot to mention that lol. Well technically, I searched it up not even going to front lol. It’s 7 bones around the eye which makes the eye socket. So it’s very possible that what could’ve happened. But like I said, I’m no doctor.

Sam_smith1230

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ah, fair enough! Hopefully it’s not long term damage
It might be long term. Like the other guy said he got in a really bad accident. If you wanna go in depth he’s putting out a documentary type style video about it. To make it short, he was swinging on a rope thing that was attached to a big crane thing. And David started swinging him faster and faster and Jeff slipped and hit his face on the crane. Nearly killing him. So yeah, it might be permanent