Jelqing Journal

lilaznguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
First off, I'd like to ask if there's any interest in this at all... I don't wanna be spamming the board or anything, and I expect to be posting at least weekly with pictures and results, in addition to responding to comments and such... but I know that there's always been an interest in the validity of jelqing, and I thought this would be a good opportunity for me to finally start that PE routine I've been wanting to get into.

When I first read about jelqing, I was of course intrigued... but like eveyrone else who's never tried it, I was skeptical. I've since made numerous attempts, but combined with a lack of motivation and privacy, I haven't been able to keep a steady routine. Now that I'm living on my own, can purchase good lube, and can spend that much time in the bathroom without being pestered about it, I figure that now's a good time... and since I'm also turning 20 today, it's a good milestone to start from. :p

So what does everyone think? I'd especially like the okay from the mods, but public interest is definitely a plus...

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds good to me, the idea of the pictures to monitor progress sounds perfect

It would be good to get a few people doing this as results seem to vary so much between people

lilaznguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
tgerald597, if you're interested in a beginner's routine, check out http://www.thundersplace.org/... chances are you've heard of it, or seen it elsewhere in the LPSG, and it's probably one of the best places to start.

First session was tonight... obviously no major changes, but as described by most routine jelqers, I was thicker flaccid right away. It's since gone pretty much back to noticeably normal... Also, previous attempts at jelqing had resulted in some pretty nasty blood blisters, which most places say is from doing it too roughly or with too hard an erection. I still have yet to achieve the control to keep from getting too aroused while jelqing, so I may have been a bit too stiff, but the hot wrap afterwards helped to reduce what was already showing up once I had finished ten minutes of jelqing.

For the record, my current and starting dimensions are 5-7/8" length and 4-5/8" girth at thickest, and I'll have some pictures in up and in my gallery once I find my digicam. And of course, anyone else who's been wanting to stick to a jelqing routine but has always had those startup troubles is more than welcome to contribute. :D

Media
Jelqing a great way to improve your size, I did it for about 5 months and gained about half an inch...not huge gains but its better than nothing. I'm going to recommend you don't go through with keeping such close track as you're thinking of. I know a few friends who loved the idea at first and keep checking and tracking weekly and gave up after not seeing results. You're not likely to see any gains for many weeks, if not months in some cases. The only immediate gains you have is a temporarily bigger flaccid penis due to all the blood thats been squeezed in.

Then again on the flip side my friends who tried and tracked weren't sharing it with a whole community like LPSG, so in that case maybe theres no harm in it. Just don't give up when you don't see such huge gains right away. Good luck!