jelquing vs pumping

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think one can conclude from the sheer volume of testimonials that PE works, at least for some.

The size of the penis is determined by the confines of the tough, connective tissue envelope called the tunica albuginica. The spongy, erectile tissue of the corpora cavernosa could enlarge more, but the tunica is inelastic.

If the connective tissues of the tunica can be stretched or enlarged, the volume of the penis is enlarged, assuming the hydraulics are intact.

Your abdominal wall has basically identical connective tissue layers, called fascia, that hold your guts in. One look at a guy with a huge beer gut leaves no doubt that the abdominal wall fascia can be enlarged with the appropriate force over sufficient time.

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
It defies the laws of nature... the human body will always try to achieve the state of homeostasis, if something rises, it will eventually fall.

Nobody who lifts weights has ever built themselves up to a point where they could just stop lifting because they have "cemented" their gains.

Your theory is just not possible... the smooth muscle cells of the penis do not respond to exercise like skeletal muscle and they do not really enlarge due to jelqing anyway. The skin will shrink back down after you stop jelqing and any vascular improvements that gave you improved circulation will go away also. What the hell is permanent about jelqing? You will have to prove your theory of "cementing" your gains because it is just not scientifically possible.

Not true....it has been proven to work and is permanent! Jelqing is a proven method of permanent penile girth enlargement and sometimes length.

I think one can conclude from the sheer volume of testimonials that PE works, at least for some.

The size of the penis is determined by the confines of the tough, connective tissue envelope called the tunica albuginica. The spongy, erectile tissue of the corpora cavernosa could enlarge more, but the tunica is inelastic.

If the connective tissues of the tunica can be stretched or enlarged, the volume of the penis is enlarged, assuming the hydraulics are intact.

Your abdominal wall has basically identical connective tissue layers, called fascia, that hold your guts in. One look at a guy with a huge beer gut leaves no doubt that the abdominal wall fascia can be enlarged with the appropriate force over sufficient time.

Not sure the stomach tissue is the same....but your correct about the Tunica.

By the way this is Chance's friend Chris....Chance is away and I am at the keyboard...for a week.

Best,

Chris

6BEE412

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know of jelquing, but what is pumping? I'm guessing that's when you use a pump?

piercedknob

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think the "cementing" is a plausible point. If one looks at it from a modification standpoint, one could vaguely compare, possibly, piercings with the issues at hand. With piercing, after a certain stretched size is reached, the tissues will have the inability to close the pierced area, therefor a permanent modification. Now when the issue of a body builder is brought up, one is referencing to muscle mass and if medical research has any bearing, the penis isn't a muscle, but more of a tissue of skin, vessels, and cartilage-like structures. I'm just somewhat up in the air with what works and doesn't, but I'm still very open minded. And with being 19 with 7" I think I'll have plenty of time to encourage increasing of some sort: be it girth and/or length...

w1llber

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That sounds like a VERY interesting study. There are no tendons in the penis, but there is a suspensory ligament. Stretching and lengthening the suspensory ligament has been theorizedand even practiced in surgical penile enlargement. I suspect that it is not what I want as far as penile growth. I want my suspensory ligament to be strong and supple for better erections, not stretched out and floppy. I need that suspensory ligament to be strong enough to lift my heavy pumped penis into some type of an erect state. I haven't figured out how to strengthen the ligament except for some light jelqing though... maybe you have a suggestion? Either way, that is a cool as hell fucking link and I am gonna check it out.
Well i made my best gains in length by stretching my ligs but think i managed to keep a high erection angle by doing towel raises, erect kegels and normal kegels. Iv gained an inch in length by stretching my ligs and through all my other exercises have kept, if not improved erection quality and angle :biggrin1:

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
Ive tried jelquing using the roller system and the results left much to be desired.On the other hand ive discovered pumping/stretching is a winning combination...i pump 5 days a week and stretch 7 but.....ive been at this since 92 and while the results are permanent..you gotta keep at it or you will shrink.just like bodybuilding folks..patience and persistance pay off.

TommyV

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nobody who lifts weights has ever built themselves up to a point where they could just stop lifting because they have "cemented" their gains.

Your theory is just not possible... the smooth muscle cells of the penis do not respond to exercise like skeletal muscle and they do not really enlarge due to jelqing anyway. The skin will shrink back down after you stop jelqing and any vascular improvements that gave you improved circulation will go away also.

First of all, the penis is not a muscle, so it is not comparable to lifting weights in which inactivity causes muscles to atrophy.

There is a evolutionary mechanism that helps prevent atrophy of the penis - morning wood. The purpose of getting erections in your sleep even when you're NOT dreaming of sex is so that the veins and tissues stay functional and don't deteriorate in the case that they are not being used. (I woke up with an erection this morning, from a dream in which I was having a political argument with John Kerry - yikes:eek:)

What you said about the skin sure doesn't apply when an obese person loses a bunch of weight and has all that extra skin sagging off. So why would it apply just to the penis?

If jelquing does achieve its purpose - expanding the veins and tissues in the penis that absorb blood during an erection - then that means each time you get a hard on, the blood fills those areas to capacity (or close). So as long as you're using your dick, it makes sense to me that the gains would be permanent.

zraghmila

1st Like
Media
jelquing gain is permanent, I approve it.
and for the guy in the first page who compare it to a muscle . he is wrong, and also he is saying that the body tends to fall to normal! if so I would like that my body take off this f***ing fat away from my stomach!!!!! get real.

ryguy88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It defies the laws of nature... the human body will always try to achieve the state of homeostasis, if something rises, it will eventually fall.

Your theory is just not possible... the smooth muscle cells of the penis do not respond to exercise like skeletal muscle and they do not really enlarge due to jelqing anyway. The skin will shrink back down after you stop jelqing and any vascular improvements that gave you improved circulation will go away also. What the hell is permanent about jelqing? You will have to prove your theory of "cementing" your gains because it is just not scientifically possible.

^ He's absolutely correct. To be basic, your body doesn't like to do anything it wasn't programmed to do. It will fight to maintain balance. Skeletal Muscle, ie: Biceps, Quads, Delts, Hamstrings, etc, are programmed to expand and constrict. You can build muscle mass and maintain it. Conversely, without activity, those Skeletal Muscles can atrophy, or decrease in volume. The Penis is not a Skeletal Muscle. The Penis has many small blood capillaries. You also run the risk of blood capillaries bursting, causing discomfort and an awkward red blotchy Peen.

D_Farmoure Dickthanyew

Experimental Member
Media
I think what some people are forgetting about the whole "cementing" thing while they use the argument that muscles decrease when not used. Yes that is true. But unless you can prevent yourself from getting an erection for months on end it's two very different things.

It's also true that the penis is not made up of muscle. It's essentially (to be very basic) a couple of sponges. When the sponges will up with blood they stiffen and you have yourself a raging hard-on. So the theory behind jelqing is that you increase the pressure of the blood inside those sponges causing them to stretch. Afterwards everytime you get an erection it will fill the sponges to the newly stretched size. So like I said, if you don't get an erection for a long time. Then yes you will lose gains. But I think everyone on this site gets stiff at least once a day, and not everyone pumps weights everyday.

And thats the difference between the bodybuilder and the penis jelqer!

girthking

Experimental Member
Media
I'm suprised priapism hasn't been discussed yet. Guys who experience this can end up with a permanent girth enlargment as the tunica and tissues have been engorged by a HUGE amount.

So, unlike a muscle the penis can experience modest gains through pumping which after years the tissues of the penis, tunica etc will have permanently enlarged or distored somewhat to bigger than before you started pumping. You may not think this though on a freezing cold day when your dick hangs at about 1 inch and retreats inside your body.