Jessie Pavelka

bendover69

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Just watched the new Sky 1 programme 'Obese: A Year To Save My Life' and the personal trainer Jessie Pavelka is one hot guy.

I had to come on here and do a search for him, thank you to OP for posting these wonderful pictures of him.

Reactions: KingBeeFour

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

NoH8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, they're cousins. I can't decide who's the hottest (they both have killer smiles, handsome faces, hot bods and tree-trunk legs to die for). Here's a thread I created a couple of years ago comparing them both

http://www.lpsg.org/164828-jessie-and-jake-pavelka.html

Jessie's legs just blew me away BTW and they both have killer smiles. Unbelievably hot men. Would it be wrong to want to see them do it together? I'd guess Jessie would be the top and Jake the bottom.

One damn beautiful man. Blonde buff-to much for my taste, his smile, eyes. Pure sex.

bendover69

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Jessie's legs just blew me away BTW and they both have killer smiles. Unbelievably hot men. Would it be wrong to want to see them do it together? I'd guess Jessie would be the top and Jake the bottom.

Hell no! I'd pay good money to see that :cool:

Lee_Fuller79

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks Thee I can usually tell if someone's hung by looking at them, I've had a lot of practice and my
Technique very rarely fails me ��

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He is hot! I'm discriminating sometimes.. not trying to be an a-hole but he looks like he's trying a bit too hard to be the best looking thing on the planet. If he'd relax a bit he'd be a lot sexier.

Then again, in some of those photos he was probably told to do this, look like this, act this way.

Hot.