Jockstraps

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I own a couple and wear them when I'm working out. Sometimes I'll wear them with jeans. With suits or slacks? No.

A cup? for fun? Good God no! Not sure how big you are, but... no.

mancstudandy69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
love jocks got over 100 of em. keep me nice and snug when im in the gym or training for rugby. tho these days the younger lads playing rugby wear compression shorts

lpsg17

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My fuck buddy wants to fuck me while I just wear my jock. I really like the way a jock makes you feel, very manly. I like the way the strapes accentuate your ass and the pouch holds your package in place. I like putting it on at the gym and I like when other men look. Have any of you jocks had any action while wearing your jock strap? I think that would be very hot!

LittleDude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not big enough to really "need" a jock, but i do love the look and feel and it's the only thing i wear for underwear. If i'm not in a jock, i'm going commando. Great feeling, and big guys look awesome in them!

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm not big enough to really "need" a jock, but i do love the look and feel and it's the only thing i wear for underwear. If i'm not in a jock, i'm going commando. Great feeling, and big guys look awesome in them!

I think jocks are hot, but unfortunately they seem to be out of fashion these days.
I hardly ever see them on anyone at the gym anymore......shame! Sometimes I feel
like the only one wearing one.

I love going commando, and do it all year, even in the winter if it's not that cold. I
prefer going commando because it is less confining and lots more confortable.

Run7work2

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I absolutely love jockstraps; a cute, inshape guy in a jockstrap makes me insanely horny! I love the way the jockstrap "frames" their cute butt, and it enhances the frontal view, too. I also enjoy wearing a jockstrap when I run and strip down to it in the gym lockerroom. In addition, they are fun to wear during foreplay. :smile:

trufitjock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i have over 60 mostly vintage.. my favorite is the trufit made by kmart till the mid-end 90's.. however i stockpiled 2 sizes and have 40 of each size new in boxes l-xl's.. i wear them under everything from shorts jeans gym shorts to suits.. hopr y'all like the pics.. email me

Attachments

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i have over 60 mostly vintage.. my favorite is the trufit made by kmart till the mid-end 90's.. however i stockpiled 2 sizes and have 40 of each size new in boxes l-xl's.. i wear them under everything from shorts jeans gym shorts to suits.. hopr y'all like the pics.. email me

There you go trufitjock......60 more pics for your gallery...:wink:

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Did u post them in a Yahoo group yesterday b/c that pic was sent out.

lpsg17

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The next time my fuck buddy and I get together he is going to fuck me with my jock on I think that will be very steamy hot.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You wear them just for foreplay? have you ever gone all the way while wearing one?

nothing sexier than a nice muscular furry ass under a nice jock strap...

we have a guy at the gym, straight (as far as I can tell), has an odd habit of kicking off his shorts (always wears a jock to work out) and then bending over to untie his shoes.... first time he did that I was walking out of the shower and had a towel around me....had to pull it to the front to keep from showing a hard on.... sweaty meaty musculary furry ass (when he bent over you coulld see a nice nut bulge)

I have seen his do this other times too- one of those straight guys who is utterly comfortable with their bodies I suspect (I have also seen him putting a wedding ring on after he works out..)

one nice lookin' man..wow