Jockstraps

lpsg17

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I work out most mornings and wear a jock and like to take my time putting in on and arranging my package, don't mind if others check it out either

nothing sexier than a nice muscular furry ass under a nice jock strap...

we have a guy at the gym, straight (as far as I can tell), has an odd habit of kicking off his shorts (always wears a jock to work out) and then bending over to untie his shoes.... first time he did that I was walking out of the shower and had a towel around me....had to pull it to the front to keep from showing a hard on.... sweaty meaty musculary furry ass (when he bent over you coulld see a nice nut bulge)

I have seen his do this other times too- one of those straight guys who is utterly comfortable with their bodies I suspect (I have also seen him putting a wedding ring on after he works out..)

one nice lookin' man..wow

sean86001

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I like to wear a jock mostly when running or at the gym. I got a new one that has a different kind of pouch, that is comfortable for daily wear, lifts and pushes forward.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like to wear a jock mostly when running or at the gym. I got a new one that has a different kind of pouch, that is comfortable for daily wear, lifts and pushes forward.

Hey sean.....you need to put a pic of it in your gallery.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
i have over 60 mostly vintage.. my favorite is the trufit made by kmart till the mid-end 90's.. however i stockpiled 2 sizes and have 40 of each size new in boxes l-xl's.. i wear them under everything from shorts jeans gym shorts to suits.. hopr y'all like the pics.. email me

Great the 2nd pic is the type i am looking for, any suggested sites to buy ?

Nudesouth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Here are a couple of my pics in a jock. I love wearing them but always worry about getting into an accident and having others see. I live in a small town so everyone knows someone that knows you.

Attachments

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was shocked this week to find out that my room mate had never worn a jock, much less seen one. It seems that when he had pe, they had already stopped requiring jocks (or showers for that matter) and most guys just wore what the had under their pants for the day. He wore briefs and finally graduated to boxers after we started being room mates.
I had the occasion to wear a jock (having some pain in the groin from lifting too much) and was going to the john when he saw it.
He is only 8 years younger than myself. My, what things have changed.

lpsg17

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just bought some new jocks to work on in. Like he way they feel under my work out shorts. Also like to wear them for lifting for support. Would love to have my fuck buddy have at me while wearing only my jock. Something about jocks that are hot.

DavidBD

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey Guys,

Yup, I wear one to go running in and to work -out in as well.

I like they way they look and feel on me ..indeed ! Seeing other guys in them

is hot too!:wink:

DavidBD

ohhhey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I started wearing them for exercise and they're so much more comfortable. I only own the two seen in my gallery so far. I haven't really worn them out and about other than on the way to exercise, I'm not sure how comfortable they are sitting down.

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I started wearing them for exercise and they're so much more comfortable. I only own the two seen in my gallery so far. I haven't really worn them out and about other than on the way to exercise, I'm not sure how comfortable they are sitting down.
and you look damned HOT in them, too. :wink:

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i use to wear a jock strap in the winter...but in the summer...nothing i would wear would contain my balls and breeder at the same time...one or the other would fall to the side, normally my balls...summer time use to be a struggle..the heat keeps my body temp warm..and my balls..retract very little...and with a jock strap..all the heat compressed in the pouch would then make em fall to the side and hang..

commando works best for me...in all four seasons...

i can't imagine wearing the cup with the jock strap as something that would be comfortable..i must be missing something...
hope this link brings u to the second page of my gallery..
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/500/page/2/ppuser/274567

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't wear one all the time under my street clothes, but I'd have to agree that when I do it seem that my jean or slacks do look better. And, yes I do like the way I feel when wearing one. Just comfort especially when working out or running. I couldn't say I've ever found wearing a cup was that great and I only have while playing baseball.:rolleyes:
I do like wearing a cup from time to time. maybe that's because I was not an athlete in my young year. try wearing one in a Speedo some time.:eek: