Justin - A University Professor's Crush On His Student

juivi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Justin (and Brett) - Part 22

As we started to leave Brett's apartment, he grabbed me by the hand and said, "Wait a second." He pulled me closer to him and kissed me. I returned the kiss. The newly-renewed buzz, combined with the passion his touch always created in me, made me feel a little dizzy. I loved that feeling. When the kiss ended, Brett said, "Because we won't be able to do this in the park, you know?" I smiled and we kissed again.

Brett opened the door, and my first thought was how bright it was outside. My second was how much it had warmed up in the, what had it been? Over five hours since we walked to his place from the coffee shop. As we walked back there, I told him about the person who had been at the front of the line who was placing a big order and I laughed when I asked, "Do you think they're still there ordering?" He didn't see the humor in my question, for some reason.

We arrived just a little before 3:30 and the shop was empty. We placed our orders and the cashier, who was also the barista, warned us that they were closing in a few minutes and our coffees would need to be for take away. That was our plan, so it was not an issue.

Once our order was ready, we crossed the street to the park. It was full of families, couples, and kids, as well as a few people lying in the grass sunbathing. There were sounds of people laughing and talking, kids screaming, dogs barking, and music playing. All of the benches were taken, and I turned to Brett with concern because there was no place to sit. He looked at me with that smirk that I had grown to find so attractive and said, "You know we can sit on the grass, right?"

"Oh, yeah," I said as I pondered this concept of sitting on the ground, "I guess we could do that."

After a couple of steps to a spot under the shade of a tree, Brett said, "I think this is a good place," and started to sit.

I stopped him and said, "Wait, what if I get my shorts dirty?"

This made him laugh, and he said, "Then your wife will know you really were in the park grading if she sees grass stains," he continued to laugh and muttered something about me being a cute stoner.

I put my backpack on the ground and sat facing Brett. All of the examination booklets were in there, and Justin's was on top. When I retrieved it, I looked over at Brett and said, "Well, I guess it's that time."

Brett tooked at me and the examination booklet, and asked, "Do you mind if I take a look at it?"

I wasn't sure why he wanted to look at it, but I couldn't think of any reason why he shouldn't, so I handed it to him without saying anything.

"Justin Roberts," he said as he looked at the front of the booklet. "That's probably a fairly common name. I'm sure I know the answer to this, but have you Googled him?" then quickly added, "I mean, his name?" to prevent some inappropriate reply.

"Of course," I said, realizing instantly that the way I said it probably made me sound like a stalker, "but all I found was some guy who is an announcer or something, along with some of those sites that will find anyone anywhere if you give them a credit card number."

"How about social media," he asked, "You know, like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram?"

"No, I'm not on social media," I said.

"Yeah, I know," he said, thinking he was referring to finding Justin, but then he said, "It's made it tougher to stalk you," and looked at me with a smile.

Then he opened the examination booklet. "Neat handwriting," he said. "I don't want to get your hopes up, Matt, but a straight guy probably doesn't write this neatly."

I shook my head and said, "So you're a handwriting expert now?" and he grinned. "I mean, if neat handwriting is a sign that someone might be gay, no one would ever suspect anything from my handwriting. How about yours?"

He nodded like I had a good point, and then said, "I have an idea, and you don't have to go along with it." He hesitated slightly. "What would you think about me reading this to you?"

At first this seemed weird, but then my brain started poking at Brett's idea. I never placed a grade on a student's submission the first time I read it, so I would read it again. Maybe hearing Justin's words in Brett's voice might make me connect it less to Justin and help me evaluate it a little more objectively.

"If you want to," I said.

It seemed to me that Brett was more eager to read Justin's story than I was, and he said "OK!" and started reading.

"It's difficult for me to choose a single event that shaped who I am today, or who I want to become. I am here because of a series of events. I guess you could go back to when my parents met, but this is supposed to be a short story, so I will skip those details."

"The real reason I am skipping those details is because I don't know them. I don't know who my biological parents are because I have never met them. I don't know if they were in love or if they even knew each other for longer than it took to make me. I guess it doesn't matter because one or both of them decided they either did not want me or they did not think they could provide the kind of life for me they wanted to."

Brett turned the page.

"An adoption agency placed me in the home of a couple of high school sweethearts. They fell in love but their parents would not allow them to get married until after graduation. While their classmates were planning to go off to college or taking trips with their families, they began a life together. Richard, the man who would become my father, took a job in the maintenance department of a hospital in town, and Laurie, the woman who would become my mother, was able to get a job working in a grocery store. Neither of these jobs paid particularly well, but they provided the couple the financial resources they needed so they would not be dependent on their families for support."

"Their plan was to spend the next year working hard and saving money so they could start a family. Richard worked overtime and Laurie babysat for a couple she had started babysitting for when she was in high school. The overtime and babysitting gave them more money to put away, but it also limited time the young couple could spend with each other. They considered this an investment in their future."

Brett looked up at me and said, "What do you think so far?"

I raised my eyebrows and nodded without saying anything. He turned to the next page:

"After they had been married for nearly two years, Richard and Laurie decided it was time to start a family. They were excited when Laurie found out she was pregnant, and they looked forward to the baby that represented the love between them. A few months into her pregnancy, Laurie went to the doctor for an examination. She knew from his expression that something was not right. He told her that the child inside her had stopped developing and the pregnancy was no longer viable."

"Laurie could not believe it, but the doctor said he was absolutely sure. She asked how he could be so sure, and he reluctantly told her the baby inside her did not have a heartbeat. He said a few other things, but she stopped paying attention after she found out there was not a heartbeat. He told her that she would either miscarry naturally or she could have a procedure. He suggested a procedure to prevent any further mental trauma from a natural miscarriage."

"Laurie was devastated, and so was RIchard, but their love persevered. Laurie got pregnant again, but the result was the same. After one more miscarriage, they stopped trying to have a baby and adoption became their best option. However, agencies always seemed to have concerns about their fitness to adopt, even though they were in their mid 20s and, besides Laurie's miscarriages, healthy. The one thing they both had to share was love for each other and a child, any child."

I was focused on every word Brett said as he progressed:

"Richard decided their best opportunity to prove they had the means to support a child was to start his own company. He had noticed that the hospital and a few other businesses in town had difficulty disposing of items too large for the city to haul away as garbage. He offered to haul these items for a fee on his big old truck, while still working at the hospital. He worked seven days a week, sometimes more than 10 hours a day between the two jobs. Eventually, his waste hauling service took up so much of his time that he decided to do it full-time. Laurie had progressed to an assistant manager at the grocery store, so her clerical and bookkeeping skills came in handy. When sending invoices to clients, collecting funds, paying expenses, and filing tax returns for the company became a full-time job, she left the grocery store and worked for Richard's company."

"In the span of five years, Richard and Laurie had built a successful business from nothing, a business that provided jobs and made it easier to demonstrate they had the means to support a child. They decided to try again, and within two years, they welcomed a child named into their home and named him Justin."

Brett and I looked at each other, and then he kept reading:

"Everything was falling into place for them, or so it seemed. Laurie had to stay home with the baby. At first, she was able to do some of the clerical and bookkeeping work from home, but taking care of a baby, preparing meals, and keeping their home clean was a full-time job on its own. Richard had to hire someone to do the clerical and bookkeeping work for the business, which meant they had to cut back on expenses a bit. They sacrificed every way they could to make sure their baby could have everything they thought a child should have, including opportunities they never had. Their primary focus was providing a loving home for Justin. They never went out to dinner, they never took vacations, and the only time they ever spent money on anything that was not a necessity, it was for Justin. He was the center of their universe."

"But Justin could not understand why his family never took trips to the shore like other families did. He never understood why his parents drove old cars instead of new ones like other families had. He sometimes wished that he...that..."

Brett paused.

"What is it, Brett?" I said.

"He sometimes wished that he had been adopted by a family that took trips to the shore, that drove new cars, and that lived in a better part of town."

I knew why this impacted Brett; he could relate to it. I reached over and put my hand on his knee. "Are you OK?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said. "I just wasn't expecting that, were you?"

"No, not really," I said, "I know you had similar thoughts as a child, even though you weren't adopted."

Brett went back to the story, rereading the paragraph he had just started:

"But Justin could not understand why his family never took trips to the shore like other families did. He never understood why his parents drove old cars instead of new ones like other families did. He sometimes wished that he had been adopted by a family that took trips to the shore, that drove new cars, and that lived in a better part of town. He didn't appreciate the unconditional love his parents had for him and how hard they worked to provide what they could for him."

Brett turned the page and looked up at me. "Aren't you glad I convinced you to smoke before you read this?" he asked.

I was, and I nodded in agreement. I was also glad I had not read this story earlier in the day or the day before. It would have monopolized my thoughts, and I was pretty sure it would do the same the rest of Sunday and possibly the rest of the week.

"Justin did not appreciate that his parents had provided him everything he needed, including more love than he deserved and the foundation to achieve more in life than they did. He did not realize how they had sacrificed so much in order for him to have access to a college education, something that was not available to them. Even if he had known how much they sacrificed, he probably would not have appreciated it. Instead, he resented them because they made him work during the summer after graduation and only gave him two college choices: a community college near home or a university that wasn't even a safety school for his high school classmates."

Brett looked at me and said, "Is it really that bad there?"

I shook my head, "Not really," I said, "depends on whom you ask." I wanted him to keep reading.

"Justin wanted to get away from home, and he could not wait to go away to college where he could start a new life where nobody knew him and he could be whoever he wanted. It was his opportunity to start all over again, and he made lots of friends. He also forgot lots of the lessons that Richard and Laurie taught him, especially the value of hard work. He did work hard in the gym and at parties, but not where it counted, in the classroom."

Brett continued:

"During his first year at college, Justin did not fail any courses. Unfortunately, he made higher than a C in only one of the courses. His grade point average was 2.10, barely high enough to keep him off academic probation. However, it was not enough to earn him another year at college. His parents were disappointed in him, and they told him he would have to work his way back to college. He could not understand while they were being so tough on him. They told him that he would need to work full-time in the family business for a year to learn the value of the opportunity he had been given. The work was hard, and a few times he thought about leaving, but he stuck with it."

"At the end of the first year, his parents told him that he could start attending classes at the local community college at night. He would still have to work in their business during the day. If he was able to do well enough to get his overall GPA above a 3.0 after a year of attending night classes, they would pay for the rest of his college at the university. They warned him that he would still need to be readmitted to the university, so he needed to do his best, not just good enough to get by."

As Brett turned to the next page, I thought about how Justin had given me a brief synopsis about his two years away from the university and how excited he was to return. I could see why, but I also developed a deep respect for his parents, their work ethic, and the work ethic they tried hard to instill in their son:

"Justin was motivated to do well in his classes. He worked five, sometimes six days a week and then attended classes four nights a week. He had no social life; there was nobody he wanted to be social with anyway. Almost all of his spare time was spent studying, helping his mom and dad around the house, and working out in the garage. The hard work paid off. Justin made an A in every course he took during those two years. More important, he gained a greater appreciation for the opportunities his parents had provided and he was grateful that they had adopted him."

"There was still one hurdle: Justin had to get readmitted to the university. Part of that process was getting a recommendation from someone at the university, and he only knew one person he could ask. It was the professor who taught his English 102 course during his freshman year."

Brett looked up. "Is this you?" he asked.

I nodded, and he continued reading:

"It was the only course he took at the university in which he earned a grade higher than C. The professor was also a nice guy, whether Justin saw him in class, his office, or the fitness center. He always treated Justin like he was another human being, an equal, and not just a dumb student. The professor seemed to treat his other students the same way, but this was different from the way other professors had treated Justin."

"Yeah, now I can tell this is you," Brett said as he turned to the next page.

"Justin wasn't even sure if the professor remembered him. After all, he had a lot of students. But the professor responded quickly and offered to help any way he could, and Justin was able to return."

"When Justin got back to the university, he got a part-time job at the fitness center. Justin did not want to repeat his previous mistakes. He concentrated on his classes and his work at the fitness center. He also took a class from the professor who had helped him return to the university, and through his job at the fitness center, he was able to see the professor regularly."

I held up my hand to Brett. I was unable to process all of this. I never imagined that I would be a part of this story, and I had mixed feelings about it. I had to sort out those feelings.

Brett gave me a few seconds before he said, "Look Matt, I don't know if I should read any more of this. I mean, I don't expect Justin to start writing about romantic feelings he has about a professor...though I couldn't blame him if he did."

Brett always knew how to keep things from getting too serious. I smiled at him and said, "No, you've gone this far. You can finish, I want you to finish, if you want to, that is."

"Good," he said, "because I really want to see where this is going."

"Justin's hard work paid off: He made the Dean's List his first semester back on campus. He also made a few friends who were good influences on him. He also did well his second semester, and now he is on track to graduate with a degree in finance after one more year."

Brett continued:

"Taking inventory of the events that have shaped who I am, the one that played the biggest role in shaping who I am today was when my parents adopted me, and it's not even close. But I cannot discount the other events that allowed that to happen: my biological parents meeting or deciding they did not want me, my parents not being able to have a child of their own or not being able to adopt another child earlier. I also cannot overlook every decision my parents made after they adopted me, because they provided me opportunities and challenges I needed to figure out who I am."

"Finally, the event that shaped who I am as a student was when I enrolled in your English 102 course."

Brett paused, and we looked at each other.

"He's talking about you," Brett said, "And he probably wrote this thinking only you would read it."

Brett passed the examination book to me. Because he had read the story up to this point, I wasn't sure if I should take it or let him finish, but Brett insisted. My eyes scanned the page to find where Brett had left off.
I seem to see my childhood from their two childhoods. Of course, everyone has their own misfortunes. I nearly killed myself about a year before going to college due to depression.

matt60606

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hello everyone. First, I want to say a big "Thank you" to those of you who have sent me complimentary messages here and in DMs. I also want to thank you for your patience. At first, my feelings were easy to put into words that I thought would be a story that would help me give life to the feelings I have for a person "Justin" is based upon. As the story has progressed, I began to be indecisive about the direction I wanted the story to go. I have known "Justin" for nearly 16 years, and I don't think he has any idea I have any feelings for him. I saw him about a month ago, and we met for lunch. As I think I mentioned before, he is romantically involved (with a woman who is about his age), so I know the only action that will ever happen between us is what happens between "Matt" and "Justin" in my words.

Now I want to apologize for taking so long to write more and because the next two chapters will not be the passionate erotica that I know many of you enjoy reading, and that I enjoy writing. The second of these also hints at something darker that might be coming up. There will be more erotica in this story, but I think these next two chapters were needed to keep the story going.

Again, I appreciate everyone's kind words over the past 18 months as I have been writing this, and especially the past few months as some of you have just discovered the story. I hope you will enjoy what is coming.

matt60606

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Justin (and Brett) - Part 57

The drive home gave me a chance to think about the past couple of days and sort things out. The feelings I had for Justin had increased tremendously after seeing him again, and it was difficult to say goodbye to him. But as much as I had enjoyed the past two days, I was filled with guilt for the lies I told to make it happen and the lies I would tell to cover it up.

I had traveled on business trips when I was a technical writer, and I had gone to conferences as a professor, but I had never fabricated a reason to take an overnight trip. Of course, I could rationalize this all away. I didn't create a reason; Justin did. I really did speak to a class, but I spent an extra night with Justin and away from my family. Now I had to make sure that I had answers for all the questions I would get from my wife about speaking to the class, visiting the campus, and meeting the instructors.

I also thought about the situation I had put Justin in. I kept him from work for a day, which probably left his father's business shorthanded. And although Justin said his parents wouldn't suspect anything, surely they had to wonder why their son slept in his professor's hotel room for a couple of nights. What if Dalton or Noah did that? Would I consider it strange?

I was letting my imagination run wild. Justin's parents trusted him, and they seemed to trust me.

The only good thing about having all these thoughts was that the drive home seemed to fly by quickly. I pulled into the driveway and carried my bag and backpack into the house. Before I could make it out of the foyer into the living room, Noah greeted me.

"Welcome home, dad!" he said as he hugged me tightly.

"Thanks son," I said as I hugged him back. "Is everything OK?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said as he walked toward the laundry room, "I missed you."

Hearing him say this made me feel guilty for leaving him and his mom for the past two days. "I missed you too, Noah," I said. My feelings of guilt were quickly replaced by curiosity. Why was Noah going to the laundry room? He never did the laundry. I followed him on my way to the bedroom to drop off my bag and backpack. Sure enough, he was taking clothes out of the dryer.

"What's gotten into you?" I asked, dumbfounded.

"What do you mean, dad?" Noah asked.

"Well," I chuckled as I motioned to him putting freshly laundered clothes into a basket, "I don't think I've ever seen you do that."

Noah smiled and said, "You and mom always tell me that the clothes won't wash themselves, so I figured I should help out a little more around here." He looked at me and smiled, and I smiled back in approval. "Besides," he said, "I need to get used to doing these things when I move out next year."

I nodded and walked away, realizing that we were going to be empty-nesters soon. I wasn't sure how I felt about that. I knew it was part of raising kids, but it was going to take some getting used to. As I walked into the bedroom, my guilty feelings were getting stronger. During the past few months, I should have been more focused on Noah's final weeks in high school, his graduation, spending time with him and his brother at the lake, and helping him prepare for his freshman year. Yeah, I had been involved in all those activities, but I had been distracted by my feelings for Justin and Brett and looking for opportunities to spend time with them. Noah deserved more from me.

"Noah?" I yelled down the hallway, "Have you had lunch yet?"

"No, dad," he yelled back as he walked toward the bedroom with the basket of clean clothes, "I was waiting for you." Then, without waiting for me to ask him if he wanted to go somewhere, he said, "Let me take these back to my bedroom, and I'll be ready."

I smiled as he walked away. I texted my wife to let her know I was home and that Noah and I were headed to lunch. I asked if she wanted to join us, but she said she was about to head into a meeting and would see me when she came home.

Noah and I went to a nearby cafe where we had the burger of the day and fries. He told me about looking for a job and how he had a few possibilities. He said there was one he was going to check back with tomorrow and he might hear something about another of them on Monday. I came close to offering to help him with the search, but I knew it was important to him to do this himself. I just advised him to make sure he found something he liked that would not interfere with his classes once they started.

Not long after we arrived home, my wife pulled into the driveway. I walked out and greeted her with a hug and kiss as she got out of the car. "You're home early," I said. "Is everything OK?"

"Yeah," she said with what seemed to be a forced smile. "I've been feeling tired all day, so I decided to finish some stuff over the weekend."

"You can relax for a while," I said as I took her briefcase and we walked to the door. "We can decide what to do about dinner later," I continued.

We entered the house and she headed to our bedroom. I suddenly remembered that I had left my bag and backpack in there and followed her. There wasn't anything incriminating in them. At least I didn't think there was anything that might suggest I had spent the last two days having sex with a former student, but it was better to be safe than sorry. I entered the bedroom a few steps after she did, just as she sat on the edge of the bed and took off her shoes.

"Can I get you something?" I asked as I took my sports coat out of the bag and hung it in the closet.

"No," she said softly, "I just need to close my eyes a bit. I'm glad you're home."

"I'm glad to be home," I said. I continued unpacking, discreetly taking the shirt and pants I had packed for the previous day's "meetings" to the closet before carrying the dirty clothes to the laundry room. I figured I would have time to wash them while she relaxed.

As it turned out, I had more than enough time. After I put the clothes in the dryer, I went outside and sat down and got lost in my thoughts. The last time she was like this was when I was on the road a lot and she was home alone with two kids. At first we thought it was exhaustion, but rest didn't cure it. It took a while, and lots of visits to medical plazas, to reach a proper diagnosis: she suffered from depression. The medications started working after a few weeks, but the psychiatrist who was treating her warned us that they might lose their effectiveness over time and need adjusting. How long had that been? Six years? Fuck! Had her depression resurfaced? Had my obsession with Justin and Brett made me distant and less supportive, triggering its return?

"Jesus, Matt," I said under my breath. "Don't do this to yourself." I had beaten myself up when she went through this before until I realized I needed to help her get through it. If her depression was back, I needed to be there for support, and I needed to understand it wasn't necessarily because of anything I did or didn't do.

"Dad?" I heard Noah say from behind me, "are you talking to someone?"

"No," I said, as I turned around. "I was just trying to remember a poem I read."

God, lying had become too easy for me.

"Mom has a headache and wants to know if we have any aspirin," he said. "I looked and I can't find any."

I stood up and turned around. "Did you look in the kitchen and both bathrooms?" I asked. Noah nodded. We didn't have a common place to store our medical supplies, so we usually had three sets of bandages, ointments, and medications, but somehow we were out of aspirin.

I followed Noah back into the house and walked to the bedroom. I sat on the edge of the bed and caressed her hair. "I don't think we have any aspirin," I said softly, "but I can send Noah out to get some."

She opened her eyes. "OK," she said. "I guess the stress of going back to the office after being on vacation got to me."

"Just take it easy," I said. "Is there anything else I should ask Noah to get?"

"No," she replied. Then she continued, "Why don't you and Noah go together? That way you can get something to eat and bring me back something. Maybe I won't even need the aspirin by the time you get back."

I asked her if she was sure, and she said some quiet time alone would do her good. Based on my past experiences with her depression, this seemed like it really might be exhaustion, stress, or something else, so that made me feel better. I kissed her on the forehead and walked back to the living room.

"Do you have any plans tonight?" I asked Noah as he played with his phone.

"Nope," he said. "I thought I would just hang out at home with you and mom, why?"

"It's just us tonight," I said. "Let's go get some aspirin for your mom and then figure out what to do for dinner." I didn't bother to ask him if he was hungry because I knew what the answer would be.

After we picked up a bottle of aspirin at Walgreens, Noah said he wanted Chinese food, so we went to a place in the same strip mall. After we placed our orders, I asked Noah if he had noticed anything different about his mom while I was gone.

"Not really," he said as he took a sip of his Coke. "I know she's been catching up with stuff from work this week."

I nodded and convinced myself that was all it was and that a weekend of taking it easy would fix things. Then I turned the conversation with Noah to the upcoming Fall semester, the classes he would be taking, what days he would be on campus, what activities he might be interested in, what his friends from high school were doing, etc.

When our food arrived, Noah was telling me about one of his friends who would be returning soon from a trip to Europe with his parents. I placed a to-go order for my wife with the waitress before we returned to our conversation. I asked Noah if he would be interested in traveling to Europe someday.

"Maybe," he said, "but I'd really love to see Australia." He explained how he had seen a series on the Great Barrier Reef that interested him and motivated him to learn more about the country. He talked about a presentation he had done in a science class about the impacts climate change was having on Australia.

Now I finally understood why he had decided to major in environmental science.

"Maybe we can figure out a way to get there one summer before you graduate," I said.

Noah brightened up. "That would be incredible, dad," he said, before adding, "but you do know when it's summer here it's winter down there."

I looked at him with a smirk and said, "Really?" in a sarcastic way.

Noah responded, equally sarcastically, "Yeah, I just wanted to make sure you knew that, dad," before smiling.

After we got the to-go order and paid the bill, Noah and I headed for home and talked about the two job leads he had. When we got back home, Noah sat on the sofa in the living room, and I checked on my wife. By now she was sound asleep so I put the food we had brought for her in the refrigerator and watched some TV with Noah.

I could not remember the last time I had enjoyed a TV night with Noah, especially a Friday night. Like most kids his age, he was usually out with friends, but one of the things I loved the most about him was that he always seemed to make time to spend with his mom and me. In my mind he was still an awkward kid, but he had grown into a thoughtful, intelligent young man. Unlike his brother, who only spent one year at home after high school and then transferred away, I was confident that Noah would spend his four years as a university student close to home.

A little before 10 p.m., the movie we had been watching ended, and I was exhausted. I was a world away from the past couple of days with Justin, but my lack of sleep was catching up with me. I gave Noah a good-night hug before getting the aspirin and a bottle of water and going to the bedroom. My wife was still sleeping soundly, but I decided to nudge her awake.

"How are you doing?" I asked.

She took a few seconds to open her eyes and respond. "I'm OK, just tired," she said.

"Is your headache any better?" I asked as I took two aspirin from the small bottle.

"Yes," she replied.

I handed her the aspirin and said, "Take these anyway," and then handed her the bottle of water.

"I know it's late," I said, "but I got some noodles and veggies for you. I could warm them or make something else for you."

"No," she said. "I just want to sleep."

"I'm going to head to bed too," I said as I headed to the bathroom. As I brushed my teeth, I was concerned again that maybe slipping back into depression. She just wanted to sleep, and she didn't want to eat. That concerned me, but I didn't want to bring it up.

I didn't have a chance to bring it up because she was asleep again when I returned to the bedroom. I got into bed and spooned my wife. I had no idea what she was going through, and my worst fears had me wondering if I had triggered it. If it was her depression again, all I could do was be here for her, something I feared I had not been doing lately.

matt60606

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Justin (and Brett) - Part 58

I awoke in the middle of the night, and my mind returned to thoughts of Justin and how I had shared a bed with him the previous two nights. As much as I had questioned my actions since I left him, thinking about him aroused me. My hand moved to my crotch, and I started massaging my cock through my boxers. I felt my wife shift in the bed, and I instantly stopped playing with myself.

Should I have texted Justin to let him know I had made it home OK? I knew he respected my situation and would not text me. I looked at my phone; it was almost 4 a.m. I could not text him now. I promised myself I would text him after I got up. And Brett. I needed to text him to see when he would be available next week. In my half-asleep state, the desire to see him again was overwhelming any guilty feelings I had experienced. My hand returned to my crotch.

It was still there when I woke up again around 6:30 a.m. I had slept for nearly eight hours, which was not surprising given my lack of sleep the past two nights. Then I smelled coffee and looked next to me. My wife was not there, so I decided to get out of bed and see how she was doing. I stretched before sitting on the side of the bed for a few seconds, and then I walked into the living room. She was sitting there with a cup of coffee and reading the newspaper.

"Good morning," she said without looking up.

"And good morning to you," I replied as I put my hand on her shoulder briefly before heading to the kitchen. "How do you feel?" I asked.

"I'm fine," she replied. "I guess I just needed a good night's sleep. How about you?"

I was relieved to hear this. Maybe she really was just tired and not depressed.

"I'm great," I replied. "You know how I have a hard time sleeping in hotel beds," I said as I poured a cup of coffee.

I returned to the living room. "How long have you been awake?" I asked.

"About an hour," she said. "I was hungry and made myself some oatmeal."

This was another positive sign.

"You didn't have the noodles for breakfast?" I asked jokingly, and she just rolled her eyes. This was another positive sign.

"Maybe you should take it easy today," I said.

She nodded her head. "I can't. I have some things to do at the office."

For a brief instant, my mind went back to my desires. "Maybe Brett would have some free time today," I thought to myself before realizing I needed to be a responsible adult and spend some time with my family.

"Anything I can help with?" I asked.

"Just work stuff," she said before looking up at me before I sat next to her. "But," she continued, "if you wouldn't mind looking over some of it for me, that would make today a lot easier."

"Of course," I said as I rubbed her leg. "Just let me know when."

"I will," she said, as she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek before adding, "I think I am going to get a little more sleep before I do anything else, though."

I nodded as she walked to the bedroom, and a couple of minutes after I realized my need to be responsible and spend time with my family, I was thinking about texting Justin and Brett. It was too early for that, so I emailed:

Dear Justin,

I'm sorry I did not reach out sooner. I didn't have a chance to text yesterday after I got home. The last few days were incredible, and I

I was stuck here. What did I want to say? How did I want to say it?

The last few days were incredible, and I will never forget them. I am so fortunate to have you in my life.

"No, that's too sappy," I thought to myself.

I thought about it for a few minutes before picking up my phone again and starting over:

Dear Justin,

I'm sorry I did not reach out sooner. I didn't have a chance to text yesterday after I got home. There are so many things I want to say, but the only words that come to mind are "I love you." I can't wait to see you again.

Love, Matt

As soon as I sent the email, it hit me that this was the first time I had told Justin I loved him in writing. I looked in the "Sent" folder and saw it there. Seeing it in writing made me feel aroused. It was also kind of scary, not because I was afraid of how he would react. No, I was a little concerned about the possibility of someone, maybe his mom or dad, looking through his emails and seeing me telling him I loved him. Sure, it wasn't an email from my work account, but my name was on it.

Justin and I had exchanged emails that were not the typical professor-student emails, so why was this just now bothering me? Was it the word "love"? Was it because I had met his parents? I didn't know. Maybe I was just worrying for no reason, but I did need to be careful and not let my guard down.

I walked to the kitchen to refill my coffee mug and sat down at the kitchen table. I refreshed my mail app. There wasn't a reply yet, so I wrote the email to Brett.

Dear Brett,

I'm sorry we weren't able to text more yesterday morning, and I apologize for not getting back to you later in the day. I am looking forward to seeing you sometime next week. We have a bit of catching up to do. Text me when you get a chance.

Matt

As soon as I sent it, I realized it seemed a little more terse and dispassionate than my usual correspondence with him. I took a sip of my coffee and thought about it. What else was there to say? I didn't want to spring the "I love you" thing on him in an email.

But I did love him. My love for him was different than my love for Justin. I had lusted for Justin for years before I was able to satisfy my desire for him. Brett was different because the sex came first, and then I developed feelings for him. Brett was also different because I felt protective of him, and those feelings for him were what might keep me from telling him I loved him. He deserved to be loved by someone he could build a life with, not me.

I refreshed my email, and there was still no reply from either of them. It was a little past 7 a.m., so it was understandable for Justin to be asleep because he was suffering from the same lack of sleep the past couple of nights that I was. Brett was usually an early riser; maybe he was celebrating the end of his term by sleeping late. Whatever the reasons, I couldn't spend the entire day refreshing my emails until I got a reply.

After I made some toast, I read the paper and checked my email a few more times, I went to the bedroom. My wife was still sleeping, so I showered and got ready for the day. I didn't know if she was serious about needing my help with something today, but I figured it couldn't hurt to be ready.

Once I was finished, I walked back into the bedroom to dress. She was still asleep, so I grabbed my phone to check my email. There was one there, and it was from Justin.

Dear Matt, I missed sleeping with you last night. I wrapped my arms around myself as I lay in bed, imagining we were holding each other. I don't remember much after that because I fell asleep pretty quickly. I hope we get to see each other again soon. I know it would be difficult for you to come here again before the semester starts, but I will come over sometime to hunt for an apartment. I'll make sure to let you know when I can make it. Until then, keep in touch. I always love to hear from you. I love you Matt. Justin

Reading his email warmed my heart, and it caused my cock to come to life. Just as I was about to rub it through my boxer briefs, I heard my wife stir around in the bed, so I put down the phone and continued to get dressed. I pulled a pair of shorts out of the drawer and put them on before getting a polo shirt from the closet. By this time, my wife had made it to the bathroom, so I went back to the living room.

I sat on the sofa and refreshed my email again. There was still no reply from Brett, so I opened Justin's email again. The idea that he fell asleep thinking about me would stick with me the rest of the day, if not longer. It had only been about 24 hours since the last time I touched him, smelled him, tasted him, and I hungered for him again. I was so focused on Justin's words and my thoughts of him that I didn't notice Noah was in the kitchen until the slamming cabinet door startled me.

My head jerked around when I heard the sound, and I saw Noah grabbing the jug of milk out of the refrigerator.

"Good morning," I said in his direction. "What are you doing up so early?" I asked.

"It's after 8, dad," he replied before shoving a spoonful of cereal into his mouth.

"Yeah, I know," I said. "What are you doing up before noon?"

"Very funny," he replied as he chewed and sat at the kitchen table. I stood up and jammed my phone into my pocket before joining him.

"Seriously," I said, "I don't remember the last time you got up this early on a Saturday. Do you have plans or something?"

He nodded his head slightly as he continued to eat. "I have a job lead to check on, remember?"

I had forgotten about this.

He continued, "I think it's also good to get into the habit of waking up earlier for when I get a job and when classes start."

I was impressed seeing my son taking responsibility, just as I had been when Dalton discussed his desire to attend college away from home after his freshman year.

Before I could get too lost in my thoughts, my wife walked in. She was as amazed as I was to see Noah was up, and he had to deal with some more good-natured ribbing about his "early" start to the morning.

"I'm headed in," she said as she put her hand on my shoulder. "It will take me at least an hour to finish what I want you to look over. Do you want to come by around 10?"

"Sure," I said. "I'll see you then."

After she left and Noah went to shower, I took out my phone again, and there was still no reply from Brett. It was nearly 9 a.m. Was he mad at me? Was he OK? Jesus, it had not even been two hours. This wasn't like Brett, but there could be countless reasons why he wasn't responding. I decided to reply to Justin to keep my mind from wandering too much:

Dear Justin,

Let me know when you plan to come over. I would offer you a place to stay, but I am sure you can understand why I can't. I'll be happy to help with the hotel, though.

Love, Matt

After I sent it, I wondered if he might take the comment about the hotel the wrong way. I knew he didn't think of me as a sugar daddy, and neither did Brett, but I also knew the trip would take away from him working for his father's business. As usual, I was allowing my imagination to get the best of me. And, with that, I refreshed my inbox again, but there was still no reply from Brett. So I decided to text:

Matt: Good morning! How are you doing?

I stared at the screen, but the reply did not come. I couldn't shake the nagging thought something was going on. I still had about an hour before I had to join my wife; maybe I could drive by Brett's place before meeting with her.

"And do what?" I thought to myself. I didn't know which car to look for, and even if I did, this would be some form of stalking. How would I feel if he came to my house if I didn't respond to a text and email? I just needed to be patient.

Just as I stood up, Noah emerged from his bedroom, showered and dressed, wearing a pair of jeans and button down shirt. Incredibly, his shirt tail was tucked in and his hair was combed. He walked into the living room, and I followed him.

"I'm going to head to your mom's office in about a half hour," I said. "Do you want a ride downtown?"

"Sure," he said, "I was going to ask, but now I don't have to."

He seemed pretty interested in this job opportunity, so I asked him about it. Noah explained that the minor league baseball team that played in our city was looking for someone to help with promotions on a part-time basis. He didn't have any experience, but I knew these types of jobs usually involved handing out flyers or doing different types of activities during games. It would be a good experience for him. I smiled and nodded at him. Maybe this explained the change in his behavior. Whatever the reason, I was happy he was looking for something to keep himself busy and following up on leads.

We headed downtown where Noah dropped me off before heading to the team's offices a little farther down the main street. I texted my wife to let her know I was a little early. While I waited for her to unlock the main door, I noticed there was still no reply from Brett.

As we walked to my wife's office, I told her about Noah's interest in getting a job with the baseball team, and she told me she just needed a few more minutes to finish up the report. That gave me a little time alone, but there was still no text. I was coming up with reasons I had not heard a response from him. Maybe his phone's battery was dead and he misplaced the charger? That had to be it. That's what I kept telling myself because I didn't want to think that he might be ignoring me...or worse.

My wife summoned me into her office and asked me to look over the report she had been working on. Ever since she moved into this position at work, she always asked me to proofread and edit her work. She was an excellent writer, better than many of my colleagues, but I was always able to find a way to say things in a way that she thought improved her writing.

As I read through this report, there was not much to change. I inserted some comments and corrected a few minor spelling and grammar errors, but that was it. While I was looking back through it one more time, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I wondered if it was Brett, but I didn't want to check while I was reading my wife's report. I felt it vibrate again. The curiosity was killing me, but I didn't want to look at my phone while my wife was sitting across from the desk and risk the inevitable, "Who is it?" So, I finished my job and discussed my suggested edits with her. I stood so she could sit at her computer again, and I told her I needed to use the restroom.

As I walked out of her office, I took the phone from my pocket. The texts were from Brett.

Brett: hi Matt
Brett: can I call u?

I walked into the restroom and read the messages again. Why did he want to call? He had never asked me that, at least not that I could remember. I was mentally listing reasons he would want to talk, and none of them were good. But he did text, so at least I realized nothing had happened to him, at least nothing that would have made him unable to text me.

Me: Hi Brett, are you OK?
Brett: not really
Brett: i need to talk to u

This sounded serious.

Me: I'm at my wife's office. Let me tell her I need to go outside and I will call you in a couple of minutes.
Me: Will that be OK?
Brett: yes thank u

I put my phone back in my pocket and started back to my wife's office. On my way, I felt the phone vibrate again and looked at it discreetly.

Brett: im sorry to ambush u like this Matt. i wouldnt ask if it werent important

I put the phone back in my pocket before entering my wife's office. Before I could say anything, she asked me about one of the comments I had inserted into the report, and I reviewed it with her. After I answered the question, I told her I was going to do some window shopping on main street if she didn't need me for anything else. She nodded and said she had some other things to do that would take a few more hours.

Perfect.

I couldn't get out fast enough. As I walked to the door, I texted Brett

Me: Calling in a minute.
Brett: thanks Matt

I got outside and called Brett's number. He answered before I heard a ring:

"Matt," he said in a voice that was not as frantic as I would have expected, "I'm glad you could call."

Even though his voice seemed calm, I could tell that something was wrong. "Are you OK?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said, "I'm fine, I guess."

The way his voice wavered made me wonder if he really was fine, though. Before I could reply, he continued.

"And now I feel stupid for asking you to call me. I've just had a lot happen since I spoke to you yesterday morning."

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked.

"Yeah Matt," he said softly. "I do, but not on the phone. I would rather do this face to face."

This was sounding serious.

"Is everything OK with your studies?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said. "It's not that."

"OK," I said, "but I don't think I can get away until Monday"

"I need to talk now," he said.

"Are you sure it's not something we can discuss on the phone?" I asked.

Brett's tone changed. "I already told you, I would rather do this face to face," he said, "I mean, I know it's the weekend and all, but for fuck's sake, you just left your family to spend two days with Justin. If you really cared about me..."

Brett didn't finish the sentence. I had never heard him like this, and it scared me.

"Brett," I said, "I do care about you."

I could hear him begin to sob, and then he said, "I'm sorry, Matt. I shouldn't have said that."

"No," I said. "Don't apologize. You had every right to say that."

"Is there any way you can get away this afternoon?" he asked.

As I heard him ask this, I could see Noah driving by. There weren't any parking spaces nearby, so that might allow me to finish the conversation with Brett.

"I'll make it happen," I said as I waved to Noah. "I need to take my son to lunch, and I'll find an excuse. Name the place, and I will text you with a time as soon as I can."

"Thank you, Matt," he said. "Let's meet at my apartment. I don't want to do this in public."

Shit. I wanted to know what was going on, but he had already made it clear that this was something he wanted to discuss in person, so I didn't bother asking again.

"OK Brett," I said. "I'll come up with an excuse and text you when I can get away."

"I'll wait for your text then," he said as I saw Noah walking toward me.

"My son is here, so I need to get going," I said. "I'll text you soon."

I ended the conversation and put the phone back in my pocket.

"Hey buddy," I said to Noah as he approached, "how did it go?"

Noah smiled broadly and said, "I got a job with them!"

"That's great!" I said as I pulled him into a hug. "What does the job involve, and when do you start?"

"I start with Monday night's game," he said, still smiling, "but they want me to come back for some training this afternoon and go to the stadium tomorrow. I'll be helping the director of promotions with activities between innings."

Even though this didn't seem like it would relate to his major, it sounded like a good opportunity to work with people, so I was happy for him. Anyway, if he was like the typical college student, he would change his major a couple of times before he graduated anyway. Who knows...this experience could help him figure out what he wanted to do.

"We should tell your mom," I said.

"OK, but I should probably get home," he said as he held up a spiral notebook. "They gave me some stuff to look over before this afternoon.

I texted my wife and asked her to meet us at the front door because Noah had some good news and I had something come up. It didn't take her long to appear at the door, and she was as excited for him as I was. Then she asked me what came up, and I told her that a colleague of mine was having difficulty putting together their tenure application and asked if I would look over it for them, nothing that would take more than a couple of hours. I would probably be home before she was. Then we decided Noah should take her car so he could come back for his training, and they could go home together afterward.

I hugged both of them and walked to where Noah had parked my car. As I got in, I texted Brett.

Me: I can be there in about 20 minutes if that's good for you.
Brett: it is
Brett: thank u Matt

I started the car, pulled out of the parking space, and started the drive to Brett's apartment, wondering what would happen when I got there.

matt60606

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Justin (and Brett) - Part 59

The drive to Brett's apartment took much longer than 20 minutes, and parking was a problem. I finally found a spot a few blocks away. As I walked to his apartment, I was not sure what I was in for. Was he in trouble? Had someone found out about us? Had I done something to hurt him? All these thoughts were swirling in my head, almost to the point that I was more concerned about what was going to happen when I got to his place than I was excited to see him.

I arrived at his door and knocked. The door opened and I saw him standing in the darkened living room. He was wearing a black t-shirt and white gym shorts. He was unshaven, his hair was a mess, and he didn't have that playful look in his eyes that he usually did when we saw each other. But his face was still handsome, even in his sad mood.

"Is everything OK?" I asked.

"No," he said, and I felt my heart drop, almost as it would have if one of my sons had given me that answer to the same question. "But," he continued, "I feel better now that you're here," and wrapped his arms around me.

The hug took me by surprise. It was somewhat comforting, and I hugged him tightly.

"What's wrong, Brett?"

He didn't say anything; he just pulled me closer.

"We can talk about it if you want to," I said. "Let's sit down."

I felt him nod his head against my shoulder before releasing his embrace and standing back. "I feel safe when I'm with you, Matt," he said. "It's like all these anxious feelings I've had are going away now that you're here."

"Would you rather sit at the table or on the sofa?" I asked.

"Sofa," he said before taking my hand and walking me to the sofa. He held onto my hand as we sat and put his head on my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry to do this to you, Matt," he said, almost without emotion.

"What?" I asked.

"Make you come over here," he said as his voice began to crack, "See me like this. I feel like shit for the way I talked to you on the phone earlier. You should hate me."

"Please, Brett," I said before kissing the top of his head, "There is nothing you could ever do that would make me hate you."

Brett moved closer to me, positioning his head against my neck. I put my arm around him.

"When did you start feeling like this?" I asked.

Brett took a deep breath and exhaled. "Yesterday afternoon, I guess. The day had been good, you and I texted, I went to the clinic for the debrief, and a few of the other DPT students and I went to lunch. We talked about stuff related to the program, what we were doing in our time off, stuff like that. They all had someone. That had never bothered me, but for some reason, it did. I don't know why."

"That's understandable," I said.

"Not having a parent I could visit, or a special person I could go home to," he said before hesitating, "not having someone I could enjoy my break with. I don't know why, it made me feel lonely. I had never felt like that."

"Maybe you had never allowed yourself to feel like that," I said.

Brett raised his head and looked at me before saying, "I didn't realize your Ph.D. was in psychology, professor."

I smiled at him, not because I thought his comment was funny, but because it was the first glimpse I had seen of the Brett I knew.

"So what happened after lunch?" I asked.

"People started leaving, and then it was just me and another guy in my program. To be honest, he's someone I've been attracted to but never really interacted with. He suggested we order beers, and after they came, we talked about different things. I noticed he was wearing a wedding ring, so I asked him how long he had been married, and he told me that he wasn't married but had a partner. I wasn't sure if he meant male or female, so I started asking questions like, 'How did you meet?' and 'How long have you been together?' but didn't get any clues. Then he asked about me if there was anyone in my life. I wasn't sure how to answer, so I told him I had seen someone a few times but he was married."

"How did he react to that?" I asked.

"He just said, 'Oh, are you gay?' and, being the smart ass I am, I said, 'Why do you want to know?' and winked at him."

"Yeah," I said, "I can totally see you doing that. How did he reply?"

I could feel Brett lighten up a little before saying, "He just said he was curious, and he winked back. Then he asked me how I met the married man, and I told him I was very discreet and winked at him again. Then I rubbed my shoe against his under the table, and he didn't pull it away."

"You said earlier you had been attracted to him," I said. "Was he older?"

"Yeah," Brett said, "mid or late 30s, I guess. Bearish guy with a beard, always smiling, with the most incredible light gray eyes I have ever seen. So I asked him if he would like to come back here for another beer, and he asked if I lived close by. We paid for the beers and left."

I nodded and said, "You don't have to give me details about what happened next."

"Would it bother you if I did?" he asked.

"Only if it bothers you to talk about it," I replied. "Or," and then I stopped without finishing my thought.

"Or, what?" he asked.

I composed myself for a few seconds before replying. "Or if he hurt you." I felt my eyes get misty, so I turned my face slightly away and continued, "I couldn't bear the idea of anyone hurting you. Especially me."

Brett pulled me closer. "You haven't hurt me, Matt, and he didn't either. Getting him naked and playing with him was more of a game than anything else for me. It was fun for both of us."

"Good," I replied. "So everything was OK at this point?"

"Yeah," he said, "except he had to leave before his partner got home."

"Any concerns that things might get weird when you see each other again?" I asked.

"Am I really getting this question from a guy who spent a couple of days filling his student's holes?" he asked.

"Touché," I replied.

I was happy to see hints of Brett's playful side again, but I still wanted to know what had bothered him to the point that he needed to see me.

"So is it what you mentioned earlier, the fact that everyone else had someone to go home to or someone to visit, that bothered you?" I asked.

"Yeah, that was part of it," he said, "but then it was like the universe wanted to remind me about it. Not long after he left, my mom called out of the blue to tell me a bunch of shit that had been going on between her and my grandma and my grandma's husband. She didn't ask me how I was doing or anything. It was all about her and I finally asked her why she was telling me all this, and she said, 'Fine, I won't ever call you again,' and hung up on me."

"Oh my God!" I said. "I'm sorry, Brett"

"It's not the first time she's done that," he said, "and it won't be the last, but it's not like I would miss her if she didn't ever call me again."

"So what did you do after that?" I asked.

"I checked my email to see if there was anything from you," he said.

"And there wasn't," I said.

"That's OK, Matt," he said. "I knew you were driving home and would probably not have a chance to email me. But there was another email from a guy I had massaged about 5 or 6 times wanting to know if I was available. I deleted the ad about a week after you and I met, so I had not given anyone a massage since then. But I remembered him, a nice older guy, probably in his early 60s, whose partner had died a few months before he started coming to me. He had always been respectful, not all touchy and grabby like a lot of the guys. I thought it would give me something to do and be better than spending the evening alone thinking about my mom, so I replied and asked him when he wanted to come by. He asked if 7 was OK and I confirmed."

Brett continued, "I got my table out of the closet, set it up, cleaned up the place, and it was still not even 6, so I decided to smoke a bit. I figured it would help my mood before the massage, and it worked. I showered, dressed, smoked a bit more, and waited until he knocked on the door. I showed him to the bedroom, and excused myself while he undressed and got face down on the table."

Brett had never discussed any of his massage clients with me, so I was interested in hearing how my massage was different than the one he gave the night before.

"You didn't start with him face up so you could do some stretching, like you did with me?" I asked.

"No," he said. "I rarely do that...only when I want to see the goods right away." We both chuckled a little when he said that, and then he continued.

"I came back into the room and started massaging his back and focused on his shoulders. I mentioned there was a lot of tension there, and he told me he had not gotten a massage about four months ago, the last time he saw me. He asked my why I had stopped advertising, and I told him that school and clinical work were taking too much time, but I had a break, so he caught me at the right time. He said, 'Lucky me,' and I continued the massage."

"I moved to his lower back, butt, and then legs. As I massaged him he moaned. The music, his moans, watching my hands rub against his skin...it was all mesmerizing. I'm not in the habit of giving a massage stoned, and it made me a little careless about where my hands were going or where my body was. As I massaged his inner thighs, my fingers would occasionally touch his balls slightly. Then I felt his hand rubbing against my leg. It wasn't anything that made me uncomfortable; it was just unexpected."

"Wait a minute," I said, "You moved my hand away when I did that!"

"I did that because I had plans for you," he said as he playfully rubbed my cock through my shorts before continuing.

"Anyway, I asked him to turn over, and when he did, I could see he was semi-hard. I started at the head of the table and massaged his face before working on his neck and shoulders. Then I moved to the other end of the table to work on his feet. As I massaged them, his cock got harder. When I moved to his legs, I massaged his thighs as his cock continued to stay hard. My hand would occasionally brush against it as I massaged him. Every time I did, it would jerk a little, and he would moan. I had never teased him like that, and I enjoyed seeing his reaction. He continued to moan as my hands moved to his belly. Then, while I was positioned at his midsection, I felt his hand against my groin. At first, he would slightly move his hand back and forth, and then he started tracing the outline of my cock through my shorts with his index and middle fingers."

"You were still dressed, right?" I asked.

"Yes," Brett said, "He said, 'I hope you don't mind me touching you,' and I told him it was OK. While I continued the massage, he told me that he had enjoyed my massages and was glad I felt comfortable with him touching me. He explained that he missed the intimacy he shared with partner, and he enjoyed how massages allowed him to experience the touch of another man. He said that he would have scheduled them more often if he had the money. Then he apologized for telling me all this. He said the day had been especially tough. I told him it was OK; this was his time to enjoy and relax and forget everything else. By that time, we were approaching the end of the hour, but I was enjoying massaging him and the way he was touching me."

"Were you attracted to him?" I asked.

"No, not really," Brett said, "I can't explain it. I felt this nervous energy coming from him that somehow complemented my still-kind-of-stoned state, and I felt emotionally connected to him, somehow. I wasn't attracted to him, though. I was scared of him."

"Scared?" I asked. "How so?"

"I looked at him and saw an older version of myself," Brett said softly, "He was alone, and I could relate to that feeling. I just wanted him to feel good. I wanted to give him the intimacy he had been missing, the intimacy he deserved. The intimacy everyone deserves to feel."

"That's part of what massage does, I guess," I said.

"Yes," Brett said, "but sometimes there's the desire for more. Sometimes there's an attraction, or an energy exchange, or some other type of connection that makes me feel like taking it to the next level."

"Like we did when you massaged me?" I asked.

"Yes," Brett said, "I felt the attraction, your nervous energy, your sexual curiosity, and a strong connection with you. With him, there was an emotional connection, and his nervous energy reminded me of the energy I felt from you when I massaged you. it was enough to bring out my erotic energy, and I wanted to share it with him. I took off my shirt, then I stepped away from the table, and I took off my shorts and briefs. As I did, he just looked at me. I think he was shocked. As I stepped back to the table, I took his hand and placed it on my cock. He began jacking it while I told him he didn't have to fantasize or be nervous about touching me. He just looked up at me and said, 'I never expected this with you, Brett, but when I felt you rubbing against my hand earlier, I got excited. I can't believe this is really happening.' Hearing him say that and looking into his eyes while he jacked my cock took my erotic energy to another level. I sensually rubbed his thigh with one hand while teasing his nipple with the other, and he moaned. As I massaged his thigh, I got closer to his cock until I gently wrapped my hand around the shaft. As I did, I could feel energy surge through him. He started jacking me a little more excitedly, so I did the same with his cock. Before long, I was hard. Then he put his other hand on mine while I was jacking him and said, 'I'm very close, and I want to make this last. I'll pay extra if we go over time.'"

I wondered why Brett was telling me all this, in such detail. I figured it was leading somewhere, and I was about to find out where when he continued.

"I told him not to worry about it. I gently held his cock as he softly caressed my hand. His other hand continued to massage my cock. Then I told him that I knew how he felt, that I was feeling alone because I was afraid I was losing someone very important to me."

I assumed for an instant that Brett was referring to his mom, but it became clear that he was not.

"He asked me if I wanted to talk about it, and I told him that I had been seeing someone for a few months, and that I had tried to avoid developing strong feelings for him but he had become very special to me. He asked me what the problem was, and I told him that this special man was married with kids, and he also had feelings for someone else. He slowly raised up from the table and took me in his arms and said, 'You poor boy; I'm sorry this happened to you, Brett.'"

I was upset with myself, and I struggled for words. "Brett..." I muttered. "I'm sorry I've..."

He stopped me. "No, Matt," he said. "I walked into this knowing the situation, and I don't know why I opened up with him like that, and I don't know why I am telling you this. I guess I've just been putting off saying what I need to say to you. I just hope you understand and won't be mad."

Hearing him say these words filled me with dread. I knew I was on the verge of losing Brett without ever having had a chance to tell him how I felt about him. I wanted to stop time so he wouldn't be able to say it, but I couldn't. I heard him say the words:

"Matt, I love you."

The words shocked me, and I was filled with euphoria as soon as he said them. I spontaneously burst into tears, which caused Brett to do the same.

Brett moved himself up on the sofa and took me into his arms and said, "I'm sorry, Matt. I should have told you sooner, but..."

"No Brett," I said, "I should have told you sooner. I love you too, and I am relieved."

I saw a smile come to Brett's face, and I kissed him. When we finished, he said, "Wait," before asking, "Why are you relieved?"

"Because," I said, "I was afraid you were going to tell me we could not see each other again."

Brett shook his head, "I would never..."

I stopped him, "No, Brett, don't say that. I knew what I was walking into, too, and I understand that, someday, someone will come into your life, someone who can offer you more of himself than I can offer you of myself. It wouldn't be fair to you not to..."

"Let's deal with that when it happens, if it happens," Brett interrupted. "Until then, let's just enjoy what we can have together." As we kissed, I felt closer to him than I ever had, but I also knew that I could not have him, Justin, and my family forever.

BillNC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am finally done. Incredible. I am hooked. I do not even give a shit about the sex/erotica anymore ;). I desperately want to know how the story plays out
I am looking forward to every chapter, but Matt's writing itself makes all the sex/erotica even hotter ! Matt, Brett, and Justin are kind, decent and passionate.

matt60606

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Justin (and Brett) - Part 60

Brett and I sat on the sofa for a while before he spoke again.

"I'm sorry for the way I behaved this morning," he said. "I just needed to see you and tell you how I felt, and I couldn't say it in a text or on the phone."

"I've had the same feelings for you," I said. "I knew you had feelings for me, too, but I wasn't sure it was love, and I wasn't sure how to tell you, or how you would react if I did."

"That was my concern, too," he said. "I just feel bad that I got so anxious about it that I couldn't wait until next week. That's not like me."

"Love makes you do things you wouldn't normally do," I said. "Thankfully my wife had some work to do today, and I was able to get away for a bit." I took my phone out of my pocket and glanced at it before saying, "No texts or missed calls, thank goodness."

"Do you ever wonder what she would do if she knew about us, or about you and Justin?" he asked.

The question shocked me. "What made you ask that?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, Matt," Brett said. "I didn't mean it that way. I meant do you think she would stop loving you if she knew?"

While the question was worded a little better, I was still kind of shaken by the idea. It was a possibility I didn't want to consider. "I hope I never have to find out," I said.

"I hope you don't either," he replied. "I love you, but I know how much you care for Justin and your attraction to him. That's why I was hoping you would get to fuck him while you visited him. It sounds like it was everything you hoped for."

"It was," I said.

"Did you fuck him again after we texted yesterday morning?" he asked.

"Yes," I said, "but are you sure you want to talk about that?"

Brett nodded before saying, "I don't want you to feel like you ever have to keep any secrets about what goes on with Justin." Then he asked, "How did it feel when he fucked you?"

"I was pretty shitfaced, but it was exciting as hell," I said before giving him the details of how the three-way with Bobby happened and what I could remember from the evening.

Brett raised his voice as he asked, "You took it from both ends?" and I nodded before he continued. "Damn, just the thought of you getting plowed by Justin while another guy watched was enough to get me horned after we texted yesterday morning. If I had known you got spitroasted I would have probably spent the whole day jacking off thinking about it."

"It's a good thing I didn't tell you, then," I said with a smile, before asking, "Were your thoughts of me taking Justin's cock the reason you seduced the guy at lunch yesterday?" I asked playfully.

"I didn't seduce him," Brett said.

"Bullshit," I said. "You were winking at him, teasing him, and playing footsie under the table. That's seduction."

"OK well, maybe," he said. "I thought he might be gay but wasn't sure. I'm pretty good at picking up on a guy's energy, and I felt what I thought was some sexual tension between us. I figured I'd have some fun with it."

"So what did you do when you got back here?" I asked.

Brett gave me a slight grin. "I thought you didn't want details," he said.

"If you thinking about me getting fucked made you horny," I said, "I want to know what came of it."

"Not as much as what you might be thinking," he said. "We made out, sucked each other, talked about the break, and that was it. Neither one of us came."

"How about with the client last night?" I asked.

"That was different," he said. "When I confirmed the appointment, I didn't intend for anything beyond a massage to happen with him. But while I was smoking before the massage, I was edging myself, thinking about you and how it must have felt, having someone you've longed for inside you for that first time, and how it felt for you to be inside him. I've experienced both of those with you, and I know how incredible it feels. I was genuinely turned on by the thought of you experiencing those feelings with him."

"I'm fortunate that it turns you on instead of making you jealous," I said as I kissed him.

"This is your journey, Matt," he said, "and I want to be part of it. Me being jealous would get in the way of that, and I don't want to cause any problems."

"You won't," I replied. "but you still haven't answered my question."

"What question?" he asked.

"About what happened with you and the client last night," I said. "I know you got naked and jacked each other, and then he took you in his arms to console you. What happened after that?"

"Are you sure you want to know?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"Well," Brett said, "when he asked me if I wanted to talk about what was bothering me, I was going to tell him about my call with my mom. But as I started to tell him, I realized how much I wanted to be with you, how it would make me feel better about what happened with my mom, and I started thinking about what would happen if I didn't have you in my life. I don't know why that thought came into my mind. I had never had that thought before, and it scared me. So I told him about how I had been seeing someone I cared for deeply but he was married with kids and had feelings for someone else. That's when he hugged me. It was just what I needed in that moment, and it made me a bit more open with him."

"How so?" I asked.

"I told him that I love you," Brett said, "and that I had been thinking about you all day. I didn't tell him it was because you told me Justin fucked you. I just told him that I had been thinking about you."

Hearing Brett say this gave me chills. He continued.

"He asked me if I had told you that I love you, and I said no. He told me that I needed to tell you how I felt. I told him I couldn't do that to you because of the situation. He said, 'Fuck that! If he doesn't feel the same way about you that you feel about him, you need to move on. You need to know where you stand!"'

"He seemed very perceptive," I said.

"Yeah," Brett said. "and he was pretty riled up about it. He was so agitated that I came to my wits and put him back down on the massage table so I could calm him down. I stood at the head of the table and massaged his chest. As I massaged him, he told me that he could tell something was going on when the massage started because I didn't drape him. I apologized for not being myself, and he told me not to apologize. He said he always enjoyed my touch but it seemed more sensual than it was in previous massages. Without even thinking, I told him that I had smoked some weed before he came over, and he said he thought he smelled pot. I told him I hoped he didn't mind."

"Did he?" I asked.

"No," Brett said through a laugh. "He asked me if I usually did that before massages, and I told him I didn't. Then he told me that if me smoking weed before a massage meant I was going to get naked and stroke his cock, that I should make sure I do it whenever I give him a massage."

"That's a good one!" I said.

Brett continued, "I told him that I had not given a massage in a couple of months and it was just an accident that I saw his email that afternoon. He said, 'Like I said earlier, lucky me.' Then he told me that when I first got naked, he didn't really process what was happening. He told me he had fantasized about a massage like that from me since the first time he came to me. He said that after a few more massages, he was satisfied just talking to me and being touched by me. And then he said, 'Seeing you naked, having you stroke my cock, and jacking yours was incredible.' As he said that, I moved to the side of the table and positioned my cock so he could jack it again. He started jacking me, and I did the same to him. He told me that I had a very nice cock, and I told him that he did too."

"I know I asked this earlier," I said, "but were you attracted to him at this point."

"No," he said. "but I felt comfortable with him, and the idea that he had fantasized about me stirred my erotic energy again. My cock was throbbing as he jacked it, and I could feel his throb in my hand. It was at least seven inches, thick shaft, mushroom head. I had draped his midsection during our previous massages, so I had only caught brief glimpses of it. I slowed the jacking and softly caressed the shaft with one hand while I teased the head with the other. As I did this, he stopped jacking my cock and started running his hand across my torso. He told me that he enjoyed seeing this side of me. Then his hand moved up to my pecs, and he took one of my nipples between his thumb and index finger. The sensation made me shiver."

"I'm sure he noticed that," I said.

"Oh he did," Brett said. "He asked me if I was OK, and I told him my nipples were very sensitive, and he said, 'Both of them?' and before I could answer, he raised up a little and started playing with my other nipple with his other hand. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed his touch. I heard him say, 'Let me know if I am crossing any boundaries,' and he stopped playing with my nipples. I opened my eyes, and he was sitting upright on the side of the table. I told him he was fine, and he took me in his arms."

"It sounds like it was your turn to get seduced," I said, kind of jokingly.

"Yeah, I guess so," Brett said, "I can't really blame the pot because the high had pretty much worn off. And I really can't blame him because he picked up on my erotic energy. He pulled me close to him, and I returned the embrace. As my chest pressed against his, I could feel his heart pounding, and mine was pounding too. We separated slightly. He took my face in his hands and said, 'As much as I am enjoying this, I don't want to take advantage of you if it's because of feelings you're having for your special man.'"

"How did you respond to that?" I asked.

"I told him I knew what I was doing," Brett said, "and as soon as I said that, he kissed me. I wasn't expecting it, and he said, 'I hope you don't mind, but I couldn't help myself. This is the first time I have kissed another man, the first time I have wanted to kiss another man, since my partner died.' I just looked at him and told him I didn't mind, and I kissed him."

"That sounds fucking incredible," I said, before adding, "If he didn't already know he had you, I am sure the kiss did it."

"Honestly," Brett said, "I think it surprised him. I told him not to worry about any boundaries, that we could do whatever he wanted. He just said, 'There are so many things I would love to do with you right now, Brett.' So I asked him if he would like a happy ending. He said he would enjoy that, so I asked him to lie back down. As he lay down, I could see his cock begin to wake up. I gently stroked it a few times, and that was all it took to get it standing at attention again. I asked him how long it had been since someone jacked him off. He told me that it had been about a year, a guy he got a massage from before he started seeing me. As he said that, I felt his hand move up to one of my nipples and start teasing it. I exhaled, and he said, 'I love seeing what that does to you.' At that moment, I decided I wanted to give him more than a hand job. I asked him how long it had been since someone had sucked his cock. He thought a while before saying, 'Maybe about two years? I don't remember exactly.' So I said, 'I'm going to make sure the next time someone asks you that question, you don't have to think about it.'"

"Did you really say that?" I asked. Brett nodded, and then I asked, "What did he say?"

"I'm not sure he realized what I was saying. I leaned over and softly kissed the head and slowly wrapped my lips around it. I felt it throb and heard him say 'Oh fuck' a few times. I felt his hand move back to my cock as his other hand touched my face. I held the head in my mouth and softly licked the underside. My mouth slowly made its way down the shaft until I had his cock in my throat."

As Brett was telling me this, he started rubbing my crotch. Then he said, "From that point on, I imagined it was you I was sucking." Then he turned his face to mine and said, "I could keep telling you about how I sucked him and got him off, or I could show you."

I had not gone to Brett's apartment to have sex with him. In fact, I was not sure why I was going there, just that he needed to see me. But as I listened to him tell me about his encounter with the client, I felt myself getting aroused.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"I need your load, Matt," Brett said as he took my hand and led me from the sofa to his bedroom, where the massage table was still set up. I had not seen the table since the first time we met, and it brought back memories of that first massage. I quickly stripped as Brett did the same, and I lay back on the table. As was the case with his client, it only took a few caresses from his hand to get me rock hard. His cock was hard too, so I moved my hand to his nipple and started to play with it. As I did, we looked at each other before he took my head in his mouth. I caressed his back with my right hand while my left hand caressed his cheek and his hair. As his mouth moved down my shaft, I grabbed his head with both hands and guided it up and down on my cock. We kept this up for a few minutes before I started to feel I was getting close to cumming. I held his head off my cock.

"If you sucked his cock like this last night," I said, "he will never forget it."

After he got me close again, Brett stopped sucking. Then he instructed me to sit up on the side of the table, and he knelt on the floor and took my hands and moved them to his nipples. As he started sucking me again, I asked him if this was what he did the night before with his client, and he nodded. The more I teased his nipples, the more intense his sucking became. Occasionally, I felt his hard cock rubbing against my leg as he jacked himself. And then a thought occurred to me.

"I just realized something," I said. "I've never had a chance to tell you I love you while you're sucking my cock. I love you, Brett, and I should have told you sooner. No matter what, there will always be a place for you in my life."

Brett's sucking became more passionate, and my cock got more rigid. Then I felt myself getting close enough to warn him, but he kept sucking. As I started to cum, his sucking slowed so he could take my load in his mouth. Once he felt the last tremors of my orgasm, Brett stood up and kissed me, dumping what was left of my load into my mouth. Then he started jacking himself again and, before long, he shot his load on my cock and returned to his knees so he could lick it off. Then he kissed me again so I could taste his load before collapsing into my arms.

matt60606

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Justin (and Brett) - Part 61

After Brett and I cuddled on the table, I told him I should check my phone. He reluctantly let me off the table, and there were no calls or texts. I started to get dressed, but Brett stopped me.

"You need to shower before you get dressed," Brett said. "You smell like sex." Then he kissed my neck before saying, "I love the way you smell when you're turned on, and I'm sure your wife knows that smell." With that, he headed to the bathroom to start the shower.

Over the space of a couple of hours, I had gone from being a responsible adult who had decided to spend the day with my family to getting a blow job from Brett. I rationalized it by reminding myself that the reason I visited Brett today was because he needed to talk to me. Given what happened, I was glad that I had come over and that we had a chance to share our feelings with each other. Still, I felt guilty because I had left home on a weekend after being gone for a couple of days before that. What made me feel most guilty was knowing that if I were in this situation again, I would do the same thing I did today.

Brett came in to tell me the water had warmed up enough, and he joined me for the shower. We held and caressed each other as the water streamed across our bodies.

"Was this also part of the massage you gave last night?" I asked, almost jokingly.

Brett appreciated the attempt at the joke, and said, "No," before kissing me and continuing, "This is special treatment for the man I love."

After I showered and dressed, I kissed Brett goodbye and promised we would spend some time together the following week. I texted my wife to tell her I was almost finished helping my colleague and would be home in about a half hour. She responded nearly immediately and said she would probably be home around the same time. Then I decided to text Brett, but, before I could, I received a text from him:

Brett: i love u, Matt
Me: I love you too, Brett.
Brett: thank u for coming over today. it means everything to me
Brett: u mean everything to me
Me: You mean the world to me, too.
Me: I will text tomorrow. I'm driving now.
Brett: :)

The rest of the weekend was uneventful. After lunch on Sunday, Noah spent the afternoon at the baseball stadium getting some training for his new job. My wife wanted to go see some foreign art house film that was showing at the independent theater downtown, so I spent my afternoon trying to stay awake. I know it seems weird that I would not enjoy watching an award-winning movie about a writer, but the movie was in Italian with English subtitles. I have difficulty with subtitles because I prefer watching the actors and their expressions and verbal cues to reading their words on the screen.

While my wife was in the ladies room after the movie ended, I ran into one of my colleagues from the film department who wanted to know my thoughts on the movie. Thankfully, I had comprehended enough of what was going on to give an opinion that got a nod from him instead of a smirk or eye-roll. When my wife returned, I introduced her to my colleague, and they had a more lengthy discussion about the plot before a handsome older man joined the conversation. My colleague introduced the man as his partner. After we talked a bit, I learned that he was vice president at a local bank, so that gave us something to discuss while my wife and colleague continued to discuss the movie.

As we began to leave the theater, my wife mentioned how much she enjoyed the conversation and suggested we all meet for dinner sometime. They agreed and we said goodbye.

"They seem like nice guys," she said as we walked away.

"Yes, they do," I replied.

"I hope we get to see them again," she said.

I nodded. Part of me did like the idea of having them over for dinner sometime and getting to know them better, but the other part of me was concerned about spending time with them. I was afraid that maybe one or both of them would pick up on some signal I gave off without realizing it if I spent too much time with them, or perhaps one of them would sense my attraction to men. I knew it was an irrational concern on my part, but I had heard about something called "gaydar," and I was not sure if anything I might do or say would be on theirs.

Noah was already home by the time we got back, and we had sandwiches for dinner. My wife was tired after dinner, which was not surprising because she had worked most of Saturday. I told her to relax while Noah and I cleaned up, so she went to the bedroom. Noah and I talked about his training and how he was looking forward to starting his work on Monday evening. After we finished, he went to his bedroom to do some more preparation, and I texted Brett.

Me: How are you doing?

He replied before my screen went to sleep.

Brett: i was just thinking of u
Brett: other than going for a run yesterday after u left and the gym today, ive been taking it easy
Brett: how about u??
Me: Not much. My wife and I went to a movie this afternoon, and I just finished cleaning up after dinner.
Brett: i wish u could come over now
Me: So do I.
Brett: btw i want to thank u again for coming over
Me: I hope you know I would do just about anything for you.
Brett: i know that and i would do the same for u
Me: So speaking of coming over, what day this week is good for you?
Brett: whenever u can get away
Brett: tomorrow?
Me: I would love to, but Noah starts a new job tomorrow evening, and I want to be here for him during the day and go to the game with him tomorrow night.
Brett: go to the game?
Me: Yeah, he's got a job with a minor league baseball team.
Brett: i know u love baseball players!!

I loved this back and forth with Brett. As much as I loved the intimacy between us, his intelligence and quick wittedness were even more endearing to me. I think it was what I feared losing the most the morning before when I went to his place.

Me: He's not playing, just working with them for promotional stuff.
Me: But I do love a guy who used to play baseball.
Brett: anyone i know??
Me: Yeah, Todd Helton. I've always thought he was sexy.
Brett: hahahaha!!!
Brett: and fuck u!!!
Me: LOL!
Me: Anyway, let's plan on Tuesday. I will let you know if anything comes up.
Brett: works for me
Brett: dont cum before then
Brett: ;)
Me: I love you, Brett.
Brett: i love u too Matt

I was going to do everything I could to make sure nothing interfered with seeing Brett on Tuesday. Then I realized I had not checked in on Justin since the previous morning, so I texted him.

Me: Hi Justin, how was your weekend?

I didn't get a reply right away, so I decided to do some writing. The past few days had been filled with events that would give any writer inspiration. I just didn't want to put too much of myself into it. I started working on frameworks for story ideas, and then I felt the phone vibrate in my pocket.

Justin: Hey boss!
Justin: Caught up on my sleep, how about you?

I still got goosebumps when I heard him call me "boss" or saw it in writing.

Me: Pretty eventful.
Justin: Is everything OK?
Me: Yeah, I had to review some stuff for my wife yesterday, and she had to work most of the day. Noah got a job that starts tomorrow, so I am excited for him.
Justin: That sounds great!

I wasn't sure if I should tell him about what went on with Brett, but before I could decide, I got another text:

Justin: Have you had a chance to talk to Brett?

I thought it was interesting that he would ask about Brett, but I guessed that meant he wanted to know if I had given Brett any details about our time together.

Me: Yeah, that's part of why the weekend was eventful.
Justin: Did you see him?
Me: Yeah, he said he needed to see me yesterday. I was kind of concerned because he didn't seem to be himself.
Justin: Was he OK?

I wasn't sure what I should tell him.

Me: Not really. He had just had a bad day on Friday and said he needed to see me.
Justin: You said something about him kind of seeing you as a father figure. It's good you could be there for him.

Reading this reply from Justin reminded me that I had discussed this with him and told him I loved Brett. I realized there was no reason not to tell him what happened.

Me: That wasn't all. He told me that he loves me.
Me: I hope that doesn't bother you.
Justin: No, not at all!
Justin: If anything, I am happy for you because I knew you were concerned about how he would react if you told him.
Me: The thing that relieved me the most was that I went over there thinking he was going to tell me he couldn't see me any more.
Justin: What made you think that?
Me: I don't know. I just feel like I am being unfair to you and to him.
Justin: Why?
Me: Because I'm married and love my wife and kids. That's complicated enough, but I love you and Brett and can't imagine what my life would be like without either one of you or both of you.
Justin: Matt, you are not being unfair to me. I can't speak for Brett, but I don't think you are being unfair to him, either.
Me: Thank you Justin. This is one of the many reasons I love you, but I can't help but feel like I am being unfair to you.
Justin: Don't do this to yourself.
Justin: Sure, there is this part of me that dreams about being able to have you to myself and spend the rest of our lives together, but I understand the reality.
Me: That's a wonderful dream, and I wish it could come true. I want it all. I have it all now, but I know it won't always be that way.
Justin: Don't worry about what hasn't happened yet. Let's enjoy what we have.

Justin was half my age, but he was being more logical about this than I was.

Me: You're right, and thank you for being blunt with me about this.
Justin: I love you too much to let you get down on yourself.
Me: I love you too.
Me: So, when are you going to look for an apartment? The Fall semester starts in another month or so.
Justin: Actually, that was something I wanted to discuss with you. If I drove over after work on a Friday after work and stayed until Sunday, would you be able to get away?
Me: I should be able to if I can plan.
Me: Can you apartment shop on a Saturday or Sunday?
Justin: I'm sure I can, but I will check.
Justin: Come to think of it, maybe I should drive over early on a Friday or after work on a Thursday. I don't want to leave my dad shorthanded more than I need to, especially because I only have about another month working here.
Me: I understand.
Justin: Also, I don't want to have to spend too much on a hotel.
Me: I'm happy to help with that.
Justin: I don't want to do that to you, Matt.
Justin: I appreciate the offer, though.
Me: Keep me posted.
Me: I love you.
Justin: I love you too.

This was followed by a shirtless picture with the most beautiful smile I had ever seen.

Me: Thank you. You get hotter and more handsome every day.
Justin: You make me happy, Matt.

This was followed by a picture of Justin's hard cock.

Justin: See how happy you've made me.
Me: You're doing the same to me.
Justin: Really?

I thought about sending him a picture of my cock. My God, I'm sexting with Justin! I would be sexting with Justin...a student! That made the idea of doing it even more exciting. I walked through the living room into the laundry room, closed the door, and pulled down my pants and boxer briefs. I was already aroused by the pictures, and the idea of exchanging naughty pictures with Justin made this even more exciting. I gave my cock a couple of tugs and took out my phone.

Me: Yeah, really.

I snapped a photo, and then another before I decided the first one was as good as I was going to get with what I had to work with. And I sent it.

Justin: It just hit me that I got a dick pic from my professor!
Me: I was having the same thought!
Justin: It's kinda hot.
Me: Yeah, it is, isn't it?

As soon as I sent that text, I put the phone on the washer and stripped off my shirt. Then I picked up the phone and took some pictures of my ass in the mirror's reflection. As I was skipping through them to see if any were worth sending, I got another text.

Justin: Yeah, I'm gonna look at that picture and think of how my hole milked that load out of it.

I found the one I wanted to send. My face wasn't really visible, but my hole clearly was.

Me: Or maybe you could think of how you bred me while Bobby watched.
Justin: Fuck yeah!
Justin: If I only had a visual to help with that.
Me: I'm one step ahead of you.

I sent the picture I had chosen.

Justin: I gotta start planning that apartment hunting trip!
Justin: I love you too.

In an instant, I realized I was standing naked in the laundry room. I hurriedly put down my phone, grabbed at my underwear, stepped into them and picked up my shorts while I was pulling up the boxer briefs. What was I thinking? How would I explain it if my wife or Noah came in? Having a hard on made getting my underwear and shorts on more difficult than it needed to be. How would I explain being naked with a hard-on in the laundry room? OK, with the shorts on, I was safe. I put my shirt back on and picked up the phone again. There was a text from Justin.

Justin: Don't get caught! LOL
Me: I just thought about that and threw my clothes back on.
Justin: LOL

The next text seemed to come out of nowhere.

Justin: Maybe I can meet Brett when I am looking for an apartment.

I stared at it. This was something I had never considered. But, at the same time, I knew it was inevitable as long as they were both in my life. They knew about each other, so there was no reason they shouldn't meet. But, then again, were there any reasons for them to meet? Then another text came through.

Justin: I mean, if you're OK with it.
Me: Of course, I would be fine with it. I'll check with Brett.
Justin: No pressure either way.

Maybe I could think of a reason they couldn't meet. I just needed a little time to process this. and what might happen when they did meet.

Last edited by a moderator:

matt60606

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Justin (and Brett) - Part 62

I woke up thinking about the previous evening's sexting session with Justin. As I reread the messages we exchanged with each other, I found myself getting aroused. Seeing Justin's smile always made me happy. The cock and body pics were also making me happy. I didn't want to get rid of the messages, so I screenshotted them, saved the pictures, and emailed them to myself before deleting them and any traces of them from my phone. "Being discreet is exhausting," I thought to myself, but I didn't want to deal with the consequences anyone finding these texts.

The morning was like any other summer Monday morning, except Noah woke up a little earlier than usual. He was excited about his new job starting that evening, and I was excited for him. My wife and I were going to be at the game, and I promised we would not embarrass him.

Once I had some time alone, I emailed Justin and wished him a happy Monday. I resisted the temptation to send any more pictures; texting was better because of the immediate response. Then I texted Brett:

Me: Good morning, handsome.

I got a response after about a minute:

Brett: hi Matt
Me: I should be able to get away sometime tomorrow morning, if that's still good for you.
Brett: as far as i'm concerned u can spend the whole week here
Brett: but i understand why that's not possible
Me: I'll see what I can do about getting away again later this week.
Brett: i would love that, Matt
Me: So would I.
Me: I'll text you tomorrow morning. In the meantime, I'll let you know if anything changes.
Brett: please do. i love u
Me: I love you, too.

I didn't mention Justin asking about meeting him. I figured that was a topic better discussed in person than by text. If it hadn't been such a big day for Noah, I probably would have gone to Brett's today, but I needed to be home to support my son. His job was part time, but it was his first job. More importantly, it was an opportunity for him to try something new, and maybe it would help him develop an interest in sports marketing.

As it turned out, Noah was ready for the challenge. We had the chance to see him interact with fans and work with the team's marketing director. Plus, it gave us an opportunity to spend a pleasant summer evening outside, watching baseball and eating hot dogs.

After the game, Noah was giddy. He talked about some of the promotions the team had planned. It made me feel good to see him excited about what he was doing. As a bonus, it was a job that would not interfere with his class schedule and would be over before he got into the part of the semester when he would be dealing with due dates and exams.

I was giddy, too, not just because Noah was passionate about something besides sleeping and eating, but also because I would be seeing Brett again. It was difficult to sleep, but I eventually drifted off. I awoke a little before 6 and made coffee. Unlike the night before, which had been breezy and pleasant, the morning was warm and humid. It didn’t matter; my plan was to spend the day indoors.

I heard my wife stirring and made a fruit salad for her breakfast. I had developed my getaway story for the day: sit in a park, away from distractions, and write. The weather looked as if it might wreck that plan, so my backup was a coffee shop. There was nothing about this plan that would make her suspicious because I had done it before.

Before long, my wife emerged from the bedroom. We discussed how proud we were of Noah and how much we enjoyed our evening at the ballpark. As she ate her fruit salad, she asked me about my plans for the day, and I told her about the writing I was going to do. She didn't need to know I had been pretty productive the day before and would spend today with Brett.

After she left, I texted Brett:

Me: Are you ready for me?

He answered immediately:

Brett: i've been waiting for ur text
Brett: when can u make it
Me: I need to shower and get dressed.
Brett: u can shower here...come over now
Me: As tempting as that is, I need to wait until Noah wakes up.
Brett: wake him up ;)
Brett: NOW!!!
Brett: btw how did the game go
Me: We had a great time, and Noah did a great job.
Brett: that's good to hear
Brett: he's lucky to have a dad like u who encourages and supports him
Me: Thanks. He's a good kid. His mom deserves most of the credit.
Brett: u go shower and text me before u leave
Me: I will.
Brett: i love u too

Before I went back to the bedroom, I checked my email. Justin had replied the evening before. He said his day had been exhausting. He asked me how things went with Noah's job and also asked me if I had mentioned the idea of meeting him to Brett. I replied:

Dear Justin, I guess you're having to make up for those days I kept you away from work. I hope you weren't too tired last night. Speaking of last night, Noah did great. We went to the game, so we had a chance to see him in action. I'm heading to Brett's after I shower and get dressed, so I will talk to him then about meeting you sometime. In fact, if you get a chance, feel free to text me later this morning. I love you and hope you have a great day. Matt

I read the email again and edited it a little before sending it, and then I walked to the bedroom. I undressed and went to the bathroom to shower, closing the door behind me.

As I showered, the anticipation of seeing Brett soon excited me. I was still semi-erect as I dried off. I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked into the bedroom to my chest of drawers. I opened the underwear drawer and, while looking for a pair of briefs, saw the hand towel and underwear from Justin sitting in a plastic bag. I took out the hand towel and held it to my nose and enjoyed the faint smell of Justin. It had been nearly two months since Justin used the towel to wipe his armpits, so the smell was probably more my brain projecting that now familiar musky smell onto the towel than the towel itself. In fact, the towel smelled more musty than musky. It didn't matter. I felt my arousal growing.

Then I took the briefs and held them to my nose. These brought back memories of the exciting afternoon in the locker room. Before that encounter, I wasn't sure where I stood with Justin. Afterward, there was no doubt. Thinking about it aroused me even more. I inhaled again.

"Dad?"

Noah's voice brought me back into the present. He was standing in the doorway. What must he think, seeing his dad standing at the chest wearing nothing but a towel and sniffing a pair of briefs?

"Oh," I said, somewhat startled, "morning bud. Just trying to figure out if these underwear are clean." I held them up briefly before continuing, "And they are." I put them back in the drawer and grabbed the first pair my hand touched.

Noah had an expression on his face that reminded me of one his mother gave me when she was concerned about my mental state. "OK," he said slowly before asking if I had seen a t-shirt of his. I remembered washing it the day before and hanging it in the laundry room. I told him to check there. He walked away, and I breathed a sigh of relief as I closed the underwear drawer.

"I found it," he yelled from the laundry room and said, "Thanks dad," as he passed the bedroom again. He made it a point to give me that expression again before stopping to close the bedroom door.

"That could have been bad," I thought to myself before taking off the towel and draping it over the towel bar in the bathroom. I couldn't let my guard down. Everything was OK this time, but I might not have a credible cover story if something like this happened again. I finished dressing and put on my shoes before grabbing my backpack and walking out of the room.

As I walked through the living room, I saw Noah sitting at the kitchen table, eating cereal while looking at his phone. I still had a tiny shred of concern about him seeing me sniffing underwear, but I realized it was best to let it die.

"You did great last night," I said, "Your mom and I are proud of you."

Noah talked about a mistake he had made. It was a minor one, but he said the more he thought about it, the more it bothered him. I told him that no one probably noticed it.

"But I noticed it," he said.

I explained that everyone made mistakes, and the key was to learn from those mistakes. I could tell he wasn't quite convinced.

I put my hand on his shoulder and said, "I was probably observing you more critically than anyone else last night. Granted, I am probably not the most objective observer when it comes to my own son, but if you made any mistakes, I didn't notice it. I'm glad you want to do the best job you can, though." Then I kissed him on the temple and told him I was going to do some writing.

"When will you be home?" he asked.

I wasn't sure, but I told him sometime in the afternoon. He went back to his cereal and phone as I walked out the door. As I got in the car, I pulled my phone out of my pocket and texted Brett.

Me: I'm on my way.
Brett: i’m here waiting
Me: I'll see you soon.

matt60606

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Justin (and Brett) - Part 63

About halfway to Brett's place, the sky started getting dark. It was so dark when I parked near the apartment that the streetlights came on. I decided to text him to let him know I was almost there.

Me: I just parked. I will be there in a minute.
Brett: door is unlocked
Brett: come in and lock it behind u
Brett: get naked and come to the bedroom
Me: I like the way this sounds.
Brett: u will like the way it feels even better

Just as I reached the door to Brett's apartment, I heard a loud clap of thunder. I opened the door and closed it behind me. The room was dimly lit, and I smelled weed. I locked the door and undressed as quickly as I could. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and brought it with me, just in case there was a call from home. I opened the door to Brett's bedroom. The room was lit only by Brett's television, which was playing gay porn with the sound muted. I didn't see him anywhere, and then I felt him behind me. His lips kissed my neck and his hands moved up and down along my torso. As his lips moved from my neck to my ear, a flash of lightning briefly illuminated the room.

Brett whispered, "I'm glad you made it before this started," and then the sound of thunder rumbled into the room.

"So am I," I replied as I leaned my head back and rubbed the side of my face against Brett's.

Brett's body pushed into mine, and I felt his hard cock against my ass. "Let's move over to the bed," he said before kissing me and walking me to the bed. He directed me to sit with my back supported by a few pillows as he picked up the pipe and lighter. He took a deep drag from the pipe and put it on the bedside table. Then he crawled on top of me and kissed me. As we kissed, he exhaled the smoke into my lungs. I felt myself getting lightheaded, but it wasn't from the weed...at least not yet. It was the feeling of Brett's warm body against mine, the passion of his kiss, and the sound of raindrops that were beginning to tap against the windows in Brett's bedroom.

When our kiss ended, I exhaled and Brett looked into my eyes. He looked different than he did the last time I saw him. His eyes had the usual playful look in them, he was freshly showered, his hair was neatly combed, and his facial hair had been trimmed back to one, maybe two day's growth. As I admired him, he reached for the pipe and lighter again and took another long drag. I loved seeing what it did to him, and looked forward to the sensation of our mouths meeting again. This time as he exhaled the smoke into my mouth, I held him close and gently massaged his back as we kissed. I held the smoke in my lungs as long as I could before exhaling it back into Brett's mouth.

The weed was beginning to kick in, and I became intensely aware of Brett's body against mine. I felt my heart rate begin to increase and my cock get harder. The whole time we had been on the bed, we had not said a word to each other. We didn't need to. I felt Brett's desire, and I was sure he felt mine too. I would have been perfectly content just lying there with him on top of me as the intensity of the thunderstorm increased.

Brett raised up once again, took another drag, and held it momentarily before sharing it with me. By this time, the weed had taken full effect. I wasn't aware of where my body ended and Brett's began. At that moment, as I caressed him, he was the only thing on my mind.

Brett broke the silence. "I can't think of anywhere else I would rather be right now, or anyone else I would rather be with."

As the lightning flashed, I kissed Brett and told him I felt the same way.

"I fucking love sex during a thunderstorm," Brett said, "and I am going to get you off before this one is over."

Before I could respond, Brett's body moved off mine and his face moved toward my nipples. My cock was relieved from having Brett's weight on top of me, and it was anticipating the feeling of Brett's soft lips pleasuring it. As his face moved closer to it, the need to feel his mouth sucking me took over. I grabbed his head and moved it onto my cock. He didn't resist; he just moaned as I guided his mouth onto my cock. As he eagerly sucked it, my hands loosened their grip and gently caressed his handsome face.

"I love you, Brett," I said as I looked into his eyes. He continued sucking me as he looked at me. My hands moved to his shoulders and massaged them as his sucking slowed. This went on for a while before he slowly shifted his body so he was on top of me again, but this time, he was sucking me while he straddled my chest with his ass on display. My mind drifted to the weekend we met when I ate his ass while he sucked my cock. I remembered how it drove him wild and how he called me "daddy" while I rimmed him. I also recalled how vulnerable he was in that moment, and how I didn't want to take advantage of him.

All of these thoughts were swirling in my brain, and, in my uninhibited state, with the storm raging outside, I took what he offered me. I leaned my head forward slightly, spread his cheeks apart, and spat on his hole. With my right index finger, I spread the spit around Brett's hole and felt his body shiver every time I made contact with it. I loved the control I had over him and his reaction each time I pressed my finger against his hole. I couldn't control myself any longer. I pulled Brett's ass to my face and rammed my tongue into his hole. I heard him gasp, and I felt his body tense before relaxing.

"Daddy loves his boy's hole," I said as a took a brief break from tongue fucking Brett.

As I said this, Brett moaned, and then I slapped his ass.

"Yes daddy," Brett said, "it's all yours. I'm all yours."

"Suck my cock, boy," I said as I reached across Brett's body and pressed his head down on my cock. I held it down a bit before grabbing his hair and guiding him up and down.

As Brett continued sucking, I resumed tonguing his ass. My ass eating made his cocksucking more passionate, and his cocksucking was making my ass eating more forceful. The wind was picking up outside, and my cock was throbbing, but I didn't want to feed this load to Brett. I grabbed him by the hips and flipped him over. I jumped onto the floor and pulled him to the edge of the bed. I looked into his eyes as I lifted his legs and put them on my shoulders. Brett seemed surprised by my sudden desire to take charge.

"You weren't expecting that, were you?" I said as my cock teased his wet hole.

Before he could answer, I penetrated his hole. It was just the head, but the initial thrust had rendered him speechless except for a moan. His expression had changed from one of surprise to a sexy mix of anticipation, desire, and vulnerability. It was that vulnerability that had first made me realize I had feelings for him, and seeing it in his eyes at this moment was overwhelming. It filled me with a sense of power.

"You want daddy's cock, don't you?" I asked as I worked my cock deeper into him.

Brett winced before answering. "Yes, daddy," he grunted. "I want your cock."

My cock retreated slightly before I gently pushed it back in. I repeated this a few times, going a little deeper each time.

"Tell daddy how you want it," I said.

"I want you to fuck me hard, daddy," Brett said.

I pushed Brett's legs back, and said, "How hard do you want it?" before thrusting my cock deep into his hole.

Brett's eyes shut tight, and his body was writhing to the point that I was concerned that maybe I had hurt him until he responded:

"Harder, daddy," he said, as he opened his eyes. "Fuck me harder."

Hearing Brett say this made me feel even more in control, more powerful. I pushed his legs back even farther to the point that his back was off the bed and his shoulders were supporting the entire weight of his body and part of mine. This angle gave me a clear view of my cock going in and out of his hole. I pulled my cock out with only the head left inside him, and I spat on the shaft before thrusting it inside him again. The combination of the weed, the weather, and my love for Brett took control of me. I hammered Brett's ass. The sounds of my balls slapping against him, his groans, and the wind and thunder made me even more determined in my fucking until I felt Brett's body relax. As he surrendered to me, I gently lowered his body and allowed his legs to fall to my sides. I leaned over, took his hands in mine and held them over his head while I moved in and out of him and looked into his eyes. I held my cock inside him and leaned over further until our lips met. Brett started to kiss me, but I raised my head slightly so my lips were just out of reach. He raised his head, and I moved back a little more and smiled at him. Brett smiled back, and then I felt his hole clinch and tighten around my cock. Instinctively, I relaxed slightly and Brett freed his hands from mine and grabbed my face and brought it to his and kissed me with a passion I had never felt from him, Justin, my wife, or anyone else.

"I love you, Brett," I said.

"I love you too, Matt," he replied before kissing me again and then continuing, "Saying that, and hearing you say it while you are inside me is like a dream."

"It's real," I said.

"I want you to shoot your load deep inside me," Brett said.

"Well," I said, "that's not really up to you."

Brett gave me a puzzled look before I continued.

I raised myself up again and said, "I'm not quite ready," before spitting into my hand and lubricating his cock. I jacked it slowly a few times and then said, "I'm going to play with your cock until you're close. I want to feel your ass get tighter as you get closer."

I felt Brett's ass clinch again.

"Yeah," I said while I stroked his cock a little harder and faster, "that feels good, but what I really want to feel is your ass tighten uncontrollably as you get close. I'm going to hold my cock inside you until you get to that point, and, when you do, I am going to start pumping again."

I felt Brett's cock jerk in my hands as I said this, and his ass tightened around my cock.

"You see," I said, "your hole is responding already, and I haven't even started yet."

"Oh yeah, daddy," Brett said as he folded his arms behind his head and looked up at me.

Even in the half-light of the bedroom, Brett's eyes still twinkled. Looking down at his handsome face and smooth rippled torso made it difficult to control myself. I felt myself beginning to move in and out of Brett as I jacked his cock. Brett smiled, as if he realized that I wasn't in control as much as I thought I was.

"You cocky bastard," I said in a low voice as his smile grew broader. "I guess I'll have to play dirty."

"Mmmm," he said, "I like it when daddy plays dirty."

"We'll see about that," I said as my hands moved to his nipples and started pinching them lightly. As I did this, I felt his body begin to tremble, and I shoved my cock deeper into him.

"As much as we've done together," I said, "I never realized how sensitive your nipples are until you told me about your client. So I'm gonna play with them a while until I get what I want, just like he did."

Brett's entire body was shaking, and I could feel his hole alternatively tighten and relax around my cock. The sensation was getting me close, but I wanted him to experience this a little more. I slowly withdrew my cock from his ass while I continued to play with his nipples. Then I moved one hand from his chest, spat in it, and started lubricating my cock. Then I spat in my hand again and used it to stroke his cock while I buried my balls deep inside him. I kept stroking with one hand while the other moved from one nipple to the other. My back was in an awkward position as I squatted slightly to keep my cock inside him, but the sensations were incredible.

By this time, the thunderstorm was diminishing in intensity, but I felt Brett's cock and balls building to an orgasm that would either be paralyzing or violent. I felt myself getting close, too, and I knew that as soon as Brett went over the edge, I would too. But in this moment of wild sexual energy between us, I also felt closer to him emotionally than I ever had, and I wanted to express that feeling. I moved both of my hands to his face and leaned into him.

"Why did you stop?" Brett asked.

I kissed him before replying, "I want to make this feeling last a little longer."

We continued kissing, and I could feel his cock throbbing between us. I raised up again so I could jack his cock and tease his nipple. As I jacked him, I felt more pressure on my cock. I wasn't sure if it was because my cock was swelling or Brett was getting tighter, but it didn't matter. I continued jacking Brett's cock, building the pressure and speed of the stroking until it got rigid. Almost immediately, I felt a sensation that was like his entire body pulling my cock farther inside him.

I looked in Brett's eyes, and he said, "Come on daddy. Shoot that load. Breed my ass."

I couldn't hold back any longer. I put my hands on Brett's shoulders and grabbed them while I pumped his ass a couple of times. Almost simultaneously, our cocks exploded. I felt waves of energy shoot through my body, each one causing my cock to spasm, and each one making Brett moan.

I was exhausted. Just pulling out was a chore, but once I did, I noticed Brett's cock was still oozing and throbbing. I couldn't resist; I started sucking it. This made Brett jerk almost as much as he had when he came. Eventually, his cock relaxed, and he calmed down. I crawled on top of him and kissed him, just as the rain began to fall more heavily again.

larsmi

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wonderful writers like you share a lot with talented chefs. They experiment with flavors and ingredients then refine them into memorable meals that are eaten in a fraction of the time it took to bring them to life. Yet good meals and stories stay with us. I appreciate all you put into your writing.

matt60606

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wonderful writers like you share a lot with talented chefs. They experiment with flavors and ingredients then refine them into memorable meals that are eaten in a fraction of the time it took to bring them to life. Yet good meals and stories stay with us. I appreciate all you put into your writing.
Thank you, @larsmi .

I enjoy writing this story because I truly do not know where it's going. It really means a lot to me that you and others enjoy my writing and this story.

Matt

matt60606

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Justin (and Brett) - Part 64

The rain was still falling when I woke up. My face was pressed against Brett's smooth chest, and I felt his left arm holding me. My body was in an awkward, almost uncomfortable position, but it felt great to wake up with Brett's arm around me and his skin pressed against mine. I slowly raised my head and looked in Brett's eyes and saw his beautiful smile.

"Welcome back," he said before we kissed. There was enough latent sexual energy between us, even after our explosive orgasms, that the kiss turned into a passionate make-out session. I could not get enough of him.

"Slow down, tiger!" Brett said with a chuckle.

"I can't help myself," I said, before kissing him again.

"While you were asleep in my arms," Brett said, "I felt like you were meant to be in my life and that we were meant to be like this."

I looked at Brett and smiled before saying, "When I am with you here, I feel like I leave everything else outside. Family, work, everything."

"That's how it should be," Brett said, "but I noticed you brought your phone in here with you."

"Yeah," I said, "now that you mention it, I should probably make sure I didn't miss any calls or texts."

I started to get up, but Brett pulled me back. "I'm not ready to let go of you yet," he said, and we held each other and kissed as the rain continued to fall.

"Who am I to argue?" I said as Brett's face moved to my chest. "But I want to make sure everything's OK at home, just in case the storm made it there."

This time, Brett let me get my phone, and I brought it back to the bed. There were no missed calls or texts, so I decided to text Noah.

Me: Hey buddy, is everything OK there?

Noah texted back quickly.

Noah: Yeah, it got dark and windy, and then it was like the sky exploded. Are you OK?
Me: I'm fine, I just thought I would make sure you're doing OK.
Noah: Yeah, but I hope it passes quickly because of the game tonight. I don't want it to get cancelled.
Me: I understand, but it's beyond your control. Just keep checking the forecast.
Noah: I will.
Me: I better get back to my writing. Let me know if you need anything.
Noah: OK dad. I love you.
Me: I love you, too, son.

As I put the phone on the bedside table, Brett asked if everything was OK, and I told him it was.

“That’s one of the things I love about you,” Brett said, “how much you love your family.”

“I do,” I replied. “They’re my world.”

“I understand that, Matt,” Brett said. “That’s the way it should be. I wish my father had been like you.”

I was still curious about Brett’s father, but I didn’t want to ask about that now, especially after the phone incident with his mom a few days earlier.

“I guess it’s time for me to leave everything else outside here again,” I said, “but if you ever want to talk about things, you know I’m here for you.”

“Thank you, Matt,” he said, “but I don’t want to trouble you again like I did on Saturday.”

“It’s no trouble,” I said. “After all, I owe you so much for helping me find myself.”

Brett laughed, “You don’t owe me anything, Matt. I’m happy to be a part of your journey.”

“Yeah, but you’ve never complained when I wasn’t able to get away,” I said, “or when I was sharing my feelings for Justin with you.”

“I love you, Matt,” Brett said. “Your sexual journey is part of who you are. You expressed feelings to me that you had never expressed to anyone else. You trusted me, and that’s special.”

Brett kissed me before reaching for the pipe and lighter.

“I think we need to smoke some more,” he said before taking a deep drag, returning the pipe to the table, and crawling on top of me. He pressed his lips against mine and breathed into my mouth. I inhaled and felt an immediate rush, not so much from the weed, but from Brett's cock getting hard as he pressed against me.

The rain had stopped, but there was still an occasional rumble of thunder outside. Brett inhaled from the pipe again and shared it with me. As soon as I exhaled it, Brett put the pipe to my lips and told me to inhale as he lit the bowl.

"Yeah, Daddy," he said, "breathe it in. Hold it."

I exhaled as he caressed my beard, and then he held the pipe to my mouth again and repeated the process. This time, as I exhaled, Brett leaned over me and whispered in my ear.

"I want you nice and relaxed, no inhibitions," he said, "because I'm gonna breed your ass, just like Justin did. But you're gonna beg me to do it."

Before I could process what Brett was saying, he raised off the bed and knelt beside me with his cock rubbing against my beard. Then he slapped it against my face a few times. Instinctively, I opened my mouth, and his cock quickly found its way to the back of my throat. I gagged, and Brett grasped my head with both hands and held his cock in my throat. He released me just before I would have started gasping for air. His cock rubbed against my face again, moving closer to my lips until it was back in my mouth. As he pumped his cock in and out of my mouth, I felt Brett's hand jacking my cock. Then he grabbed my balls and gave them a squeeze, which made my body jerk. He continued to pull them away from my body and squeeze them, even as my body writhed on the bed. Then he released them, to my relief, and I heard him spit. Almost immediately, his hand moved to my ass, and his spit-moistened finger groped around until it found my hole. Brett wasted no time working it with his finger, gradually moving it deeper into my hole until it pressed against my prostate. This made me moan as I continued to suck his cock.

"I bet Justin loved your tight hole, didn't he?" Brett asked. Before I could answer, he continued. "And I bet you enjoyed having him inside you. But I got in there first."

Brett's finger pressed harder against my prostate, creating a sensation that was simultaneously uncomfortable and pleasurable. My body shook as he continued massaging the prostate.

"You want my cock in there, don't you, Matt?" Brett asked as he withdrew his cock from my throat.

I enjoyed feeling this aggression from Brett. I considered it a sign that he was himself again. It made me want to surrender myself to him, or maybe that was the effect of the weed.

"Yes," I said as I looked up at him kneeling over me. "I want you to fuck me hard."

Brett smiled and got off the bed. Then he pulled me around by the shoulders until I was lying on my back with my head hanging off the edge of the bed. My mouth was open wide.

"Yeah," he said as he thrust his cock into my mouth and into my throat until I gagged.

"Take it!" he yelled as he slid his cock further into my throat and held it here until I pushed him off so I could breathe. He repeated this a few times until my eyes were watering. Then he leaned forward and put his hands on my chest as he thrust his cock in and out of my mouth and throat. I barely had enough time to get my breath before his cock would be in my throat again. Out of necessity, I synchronized my breathing to his thrusts: exhaling when his cock would exit my throat, preparing for his cock to enter again, inhaling quickly as it left, and then repeating this process.

These shallow breaths, along with the weed, made me lightheaded. When Brett stopped, I took in as many deep breaths as I could, not knowing if or when he might start again. Without saying a word, Brett grabbed me by my shoulders again, flipping me over and grabbing my hips and turning me around so my feet were on the floor, and I was bent over the edge of the bed. I felt him standing behind me. He positioned his hands on my ass and spread my cheeks before leaning over and teasing my hole with the tip of his tongue. He was driving me crazy, and he knew it. He continued to do this for a while before he spat on my hole. I felt his finger work its way into my hole and out. He repeated this a few times before pausing and starting again. As his finger entered again, I felt more pressure, and then he was massaging my prostate again. Each time he pressed it, I moaned, grunted, or made a noise that sounded like a combination of the two.

Brett stopped and walked away. As I turned around to see where he was, I saw him rummaging for something in his closet. He had something in his hands as he walked back, but I couldn't tell what it was. Brett told me to put my arms behind my back.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

Brett didn't reply. He grabbed my hands and bound my wrists with some kind of fabric. I was too stunned to resist until it was too late. My hands were securely tied behind my back.

"Brett," I asked again, "what's going on?"

Again, he didn't reply, but I felt his hand on the back of my head as he slid something in front of my face and held it there. As I breathed, I took in its musky smell.

"I put on this jock after you left on Saturday," he said. "I've gone for a couple of runs with it on, and I've worked out with it."

He pushed the jock against my face harder, holding it so tightly against my nose that I had to inhale through my mouth. As soon as I opened my mouth, he started working it in there.

"I've also worn it while I jacked off thinking about this," he said. "I know you had an audience when Justin bred you, so I wanted to make the first time I dump my seed in you to be equally memorable."

I trusted Brett, but I was filled with uncertainty, along with a little bit of fear and a bit more excitement.

As I lay face down on the bed with my arms bound behind my back, I felt Brett spread my cheeks apart again. I expected to feel his tongue tease me again, or maybe his fingers. But, instead, I felt his cock moving between my glutes before pressing against my hole. My body was tense from the surprise of experiencing this side of Brett, and he sensed it. I felt Brett crawl on top of me and move his lips to my ear.

"Relax, Matt," he said in a calm voice. "I would never do anything to hurt you. I'll keep myself close to your hands, and, if things get too intense and you want to stop, just pinch me."

Brett raised himself off me, and then he raised my hips so I was standing but arched over with my ass up in the air and my head and shoulders pressed into the bed. Again, I felt him spread my cheeks apart and press his cock against my hole. The pressure grew, and my heart rate increased. I felt a glob of spit land on my crack above my hole and then trickle down to the head of Brett's cock as it continued to push against my hole.

The pressure was relieved momentarily while Brett spat on my hole again and rubbed the spit around itwith the head of his cock. Feeling the wet head massaging my hole relaxed me, but the feeling was brief. Without warning, Brett shoved his cock in. My body jerked and clenched, and I let out a grunt that was muffled by the jock that was stuffed in my mouth.

"Daddy's so tight," Brett said, before moving his hands from my hips to my arms. He grabbed my elbows, pulling my upper body back some, before saying, "You told me you wanted me to fuck you hard, and that's what I'm going to do."

Brett released my elbows, and I slammed face down onto the bed. As I did, he fell on top of me, pinning my arms between him and me, and thrusting his cock even deeper inside of me. Pain shot from my shoulders and my hole. I felt myself trying to scream, but I was unable to with my face pressed into the bed and the jock in my mouth. Brett raised up off me, which lessened the pressure on my shoulders, but he kept the pressure on my ass.

"Daddy's pussy is hungry for my cock," Brett said as he held his cock against my prostate and gently massaged my back. "I could probably cum just from feeling your hole twitch and your inside pulse," he continued, "but I want to get you nice and loose."

Brett gently moved his cock deeper inside me. I was completely aware of what was going on, but it was almost like a dream. I could feel his cock throbbing inside me. I could hear my own heart pounding. It was almost as if the two were in sync with each other. Focusing on that took my mind off the pain, until Brett slightly pulled his cock back and then thrust it back inside with as much force as before when he fell on top of me. I let out a long moan.

"I'm going to keep my cock inside you for a while, daddy," Brett said. "You're going to miss it when I finally take it out, and you're going to want it again. By the time I am through with you, your hole is going to be aching for my cock."

Brett pulled my hips up again and reached around and grabbed my cock. As he started jacking me, I could feel my hole tighten around his cock, but it was almost like I was trying to pull him deeper inside me.

"Take it, bitch!" he yelled as he let go of my cock, grabbed my shoulders, and started fucking me harder. With every thrust, I felt more pressure, and I emitted an almost inaudible grunt. I wasn't sure how much more of this I could take, and I started to feel around with my hands so I could pinch Brett, but I could not reach him. I started trying to scream or say something, but the jock was stuffed in my mouth too tightly for me to do that. In a way, I hoped Brett would cum soon so it would end.

Brett's grip on my shoulders tightened, and he pumped his cock in and out of my ass more forcefully. But somehow, the discomfort had gone away, and all I felt was the pleasure of having Brett's cock deep inside me and feeling his hands on my shoulders. I was overwhelmed by a feeling of euphoria. My hole tightened around his cock. I felt my ass squeezing him and wondered if he noticed.

I didn't have to wonder too long.

"Oh yeah, daddy!" Brett exclaimed. "Milk that load out of my cock."

Hearing him say this made me even more excited about the idea of taking Brett's load. Not only was I trying to tighten my hole so I would squeeze the load out of his cock, but I was moving my hips up and down. Being bound and gagged made me feel submissive in a way I never imagined I would. I was desperate to make Brett cum.

Brett could tell how eager I was. He slowed his pumping until he eventually stopped. I was still moving my hips back on his cock and moaning as he just stood there. Any time I would try to move closer to him, he would push me away.

"This is even hotter than hearing you beg for it," he said as I kept moving myself back on his cock. Then he pushed me down onto the bed again. I expected him to thrust his cock inside me. Instead, I felt him untie whatever it was he had used to bind my hands. As my arms began to fall to my sides, he turned me over and moved to my side on the bed before slowly taking the now spit-soaked jock out of my mouth. I just looked up at him and saw his smile. I felt dazed.

I saw Brett reach for something. I heard him light what was left in the pipe, inhale, and put the lighter and pipe down. Then he got between my legs and leaned into me, exhaling the smoke into my mouth. The second it hit my lungs, I felt its effect.

"Breed me, Brett," I said with a shaky voice.

"Are you sure you want it, Matt?" Brett asked almost mockingly.

"Yes," I said. "I want it."

Brett laughed before saying, "Come on, Matt. You're a writer; you can do better than that. Tell me what you want and how bad you want it."

I barely thought about it before the words started coming out of my mouth: "Daddy wants to be your cumdump. Breed my hole until your cum is dripping out of my hole and then pound it back in."

Brett didn't say a word. He just smiled, lifted my hips slightly, and thrust his cock inside me as I looked up at him. As he pumped my hole, I started jacking my cock. I felt myself getting close to cumming. I was so close to the edge that I could feel myself climax even though I had not started to cum. I started moaning deeply as I jacked myself harder and felt Brett plant himself deep inside me and hold himself there.

I began to throb uncontrollably...my cock, my balls, my entire body. My hole tightened, and I shot what felt like the first spurt of a huge load just as Brett leaned over and trapped my cock in my hands between our bodies. I was so focused on his kiss and my inability to continue jacking my cock that it took me a couple of seconds to feel his cock spasming inside me. As soon as I did, I freed my hand from between us and grabbed his hips to pull him closer to me and deeper inside me.

When he finished, we continued kissing before he looked in my eyes and said, "I love you." I was unable to reply. He was still inside me as we fell asleep in each other's arms.

danrad91

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Justin (and Brett) - Part 64

The rain was still falling when I woke up. My face was pressed against Brett's smooth chest, and I felt his left arm holding me. My body was in an awkward, almost uncomfortable position, but it felt great to wake up with Brett's arm around me and his skin pressed against mine. I slowly raised my head and looked in Brett's eyes and saw his beautiful smile.

"Welcome back," he said before we kissed. There was enough latent sexual energy between us, even after our explosive orgasms, that the kiss turned into a passionate make-out session. I could not get enough of him.

"Slow down, tiger!" Brett said with a chuckle.

"I can't help myself," I said, before kissing him again.

"While you were asleep in my arms," Brett said, "I felt like you were meant to be in my life and that we were meant to be like this."

I looked at Brett and smiled before saying, "When I am with you here, I feel like I leave everything else outside. Family, work, everything."

"That's how it should be," Brett said, "but I noticed you brought your phone in here with you."

"Yeah," I said, "now that you mention it, I should probably make sure I didn't miss any calls or texts."

I started to get up, but Brett pulled me back. "I'm not ready to let go of you yet," he said, and we held each other and kissed as the rain continued to fall.

"Who am I to argue?" I said as Brett's face moved to my chest. "But I want to make sure everything's OK at home, just in case the storm made it there."

This time, Brett let me get my phone, and I brought it back to the bed. There were no missed calls or texts, so I decided to text Noah.

Me: Hey buddy, is everything OK there?

Noah texted back quickly.

Noah: Yeah, it got dark and windy, and then it was like the sky exploded. Are you OK?
Me: I'm fine, I just thought I would make sure you're doing OK.
Noah: Yeah, but I hope it passes quickly because of the game tonight. I don't want it to get cancelled.
Me: I understand, but it's beyond your control. Just keep checking the forecast.
Noah: I will.
Me: I better get back to my writing. Let me know if you need anything.
Noah: OK dad. I love you.
Me: I love you, too, son.

As I put the phone on the bedside table, Brett asked if everything was OK, and I told him it was.

“That’s one of the things I love about you,” Brett said, “how much you love your family.”

“I do,” I replied. “They’re my world.”

“I understand that, Matt,” Brett said. “That’s the way it should be. I wish my father had been like you.”

I was still curious about Brett’s father, but I didn’t want to ask about that now, especially after the phone incident with his mom a few days earlier.

“I guess it’s time for me to leave everything else outside here again,” I said, “but if you ever want to talk about things, you know I’m here for you.”

“Thank you, Matt,” he said, “but I don’t want to trouble you again like I did on Saturday.”

“It’s no trouble,” I said. “After all, I owe you so much for helping me find myself.”

Brett laughed, “You don’t owe me anything, Matt. I’m happy to be a part of your journey.”

“Yeah, but you’ve never complained when I wasn’t able to get away,” I said, “or when I was sharing my feelings for Justin with you.”

“I love you, Matt,” Brett said. “Your sexual journey is part of who you are. You expressed feelings to me that you had never expressed to anyone else. You trusted me, and that’s special.”

Brett kissed me before reaching for the pipe and lighter.

“I think we need to smoke some more,” he said before taking a deep drag, returning the pipe to the table, and crawling on top of me. He pressed his lips against mine and breathed into my mouth. I inhaled and felt an immediate rush, not so much from the weed, but from Brett's cock getting hard as he pressed against me.

The rain had stopped, but there was still an occasional rumble of thunder outside. Brett inhaled from the pipe again and shared it with me. As soon as I exhaled it, Brett put the pipe to my lips and told me to inhale as he lit the bowl.

"Yeah, Daddy," he said, "breathe it in. Hold it."

I exhaled as he caressed my beard, and then he held the pipe to my mouth again and repeated the process. This time, as I exhaled, Brett leaned over me and whispered in my ear.

"I want you nice and relaxed, no inhibitions," he said, "because I'm gonna breed your ass, just like Justin did. But you're gonna beg me to do it."

Before I could process what Brett was saying, he raised off the bed and knelt beside me with his cock rubbing against my beard. Then he slapped it against my face a few times. Instinctively, I opened my mouth, and his cock quickly found its way to the back of my throat. I gagged, and Brett grasped my head with both hands and held his cock in my throat. He released me just before I would have started gasping for air. His cock rubbed against my face again, moving closer to my lips until it was back in my mouth. As he pumped his cock in and out of my mouth, I felt Brett's hand jacking my cock. Then he grabbed my balls and gave them a squeeze, which made my body jerk. He continued to pull them away from my body and squeeze them, even as my body writhed on the bed. Then he released them, to my relief, and I heard him spit. Almost immediately, his hand moved to my ass, and his spit-moistened finger groped around until it found my hole. Brett wasted no time working it with his finger, gradually moving it deeper into my hole until it pressed against my prostate. This made me moan as I continued to suck his cock.

"I bet Justin loved your tight hole, didn't he?" Brett asked. Before I could answer, he continued. "And I bet you enjoyed having him inside you. But I got in there first."

Brett's finger pressed harder against my prostate, creating a sensation that was simultaneously uncomfortable and pleasurable. My body shook as he continued massaging the prostate.

"You want my cock in there, don't you, Matt?" Brett asked as he withdrew his cock from my throat.

I enjoyed feeling this aggression from Brett. I considered it a sign that he was himself again. It made me want to surrender myself to him, or maybe that was the effect of the weed.

"Yes," I said as I looked up at him kneeling over me. "I want you to fuck me hard."

Brett smiled and got off the bed. Then he pulled me around by the shoulders until I was lying on my back with my head hanging off the edge of the bed. My mouth was open wide.

"Yeah," he said as he thrust his cock into my mouth and into my throat until I gagged.

"Take it!" he yelled as he slid his cock further into my throat and held it here until I pushed him off so I could breathe. He repeated this a few times until my eyes were watering. Then he leaned forward and put his hands on my chest as he thrust his cock in and out of my mouth and throat. I barely had enough time to get my breath before his cock would be in my throat again. Out of necessity, I synchronized my breathing to his thrusts: exhaling when his cock would exit my throat, preparing for his cock to enter again, inhaling quickly as it left, and then repeating this process.

These shallow breaths, along with the weed, made me lightheaded. When Brett stopped, I took in as many deep breaths as I could, not knowing if or when he might start again. Without saying a word, Brett grabbed me by my shoulders again, flipping me over and grabbing my hips and turning me around so my feet were on the floor, and I was bent over the edge of the bed. I felt him standing behind me. He positioned his hands on my ass and spread my cheeks before leaning over and teasing my hole with the tip of his tongue. He was driving me crazy, and he knew it. He continued to do this for a while before he spat on my hole. I felt his finger work its way into my hole and out. He repeated this a few times before pausing and starting again. As his finger entered again, I felt more pressure, and then he was massaging my prostate again. Each time he pressed it, I moaned, grunted, or made a noise that sounded like a combination of the two.

Brett stopped and walked away. As I turned around to see where he was, I saw him rummaging for something in his closet. He had something in his hands as he walked back, but I couldn't tell what it was. Brett told me to put my arms behind my back.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

Brett didn't reply. He grabbed my hands and bound my wrists with some kind of fabric. I was too stunned to resist until it was too late. My hands were securely tied behind my back.

"Brett," I asked again, "what's going on?"

Again, he didn't reply, but I felt his hand on the back of my head as he slid something in front of my face and held it there. As I breathed, I took in its musky smell.

"I put on this jock after you left on Saturday," he said. "I've gone for a couple of runs with it on, and I've worked out with it."

He pushed the jock against my face harder, holding it so tightly against my nose that I had to inhale through my mouth. As soon as I opened my mouth, he started working it in there.

"I've also worn it while I jacked off thinking about this," he said. "I know you had an audience when Justin bred you, so I wanted to make the first time I dump my seed in you to be equally memorable."

I trusted Brett, but I was filled with uncertainty, along with a little bit of fear and a bit more excitement.

As I lay face down on the bed with my arms bound behind my back, I felt Brett spread my cheeks apart again. I expected to feel his tongue tease me again, or maybe his fingers. But, instead, I felt his cock moving between my glutes before pressing against my hole. My body was tense from the surprise of experiencing this side of Brett, and he sensed it. I felt Brett crawl on top of me and move his lips to my ear.

"Relax, Matt," he said in a calm voice. "I would never do anything to hurt you. I'll keep myself close to your hands, and, if things get too intense and you want to stop, just pinch me."

Brett raised himself off me, and then he raised my hips so I was standing but arched over with my ass up in the air and my head and shoulders pressed into the bed. Again, I felt him spread my cheeks apart and press his cock against my hole. The pressure grew, and my heart rate increased. I felt a glob of spit land on my crack above my hole and then trickle down to the head of Brett's cock as it continued to push against my hole.

The pressure was relieved momentarily while Brett spat on my hole again and rubbed the spit around itwith the head of his cock. Feeling the wet head massaging my hole relaxed me, but the feeling was brief. Without warning, Brett shoved his cock in. My body jerked and clenched, and I let out a grunt that was muffled by the jock that was stuffed in my mouth.

"Daddy's so tight," Brett said, before moving his hands from my hips to my arms. He grabbed my elbows, pulling my upper body back some, before saying, "You told me you wanted me to fuck you hard, and that's what I'm going to do."

Brett released my elbows, and I slammed face down onto the bed. As I did, he fell on top of me, pinning my arms between him and me, and thrusting his cock even deeper inside of me. Pain shot from my shoulders and my hole. I felt myself trying to scream, but I was unable to with my face pressed into the bed and the jock in my mouth. Brett raised up off me, which lessened the pressure on my shoulders, but he kept the pressure on my ass.

"Daddy's pussy is hungry for my cock," Brett said as he held his cock against my prostate and gently massaged my back. "I could probably cum just from feeling your hole twitch and your inside pulse," he continued, "but I want to get you nice and loose."

Brett gently moved his cock deeper inside me. I was completely aware of what was going on, but it was almost like a dream. I could feel his cock throbbing inside me. I could hear my own heart pounding. It was almost as if the two were in sync with each other. Focusing on that took my mind off the pain, until Brett slightly pulled his cock back and then thrust it back inside with as much force as before when he fell on top of me. I let out a long moan.

"I'm going to keep my cock inside you for a while, daddy," Brett said. "You're going to miss it when I finally take it out, and you're going to want it again. By the time I am through with you, your hole is going to be aching for my cock."

Brett pulled my hips up again and reached around and grabbed my cock. As he started jacking me, I could feel my hole tighten around his cock, but it was almost like I was trying to pull him deeper inside me.

"Take it, bitch!" he yelled as he let go of my cock, grabbed my shoulders, and started fucking me harder. With every thrust, I felt more pressure, and I emitted an almost inaudible grunt. I wasn't sure how much more of this I could take, and I started to feel around with my hands so I could pinch Brett, but I could not reach him. I started trying to scream or say something, but the jock was stuffed in my mouth too tightly for me to do that. In a way, I hoped Brett would cum soon so it would end.

Brett's grip on my shoulders tightened, and he pumped his cock in and out of my ass more forcefully. But somehow, the discomfort had gone away, and all I felt was the pleasure of having Brett's cock deep inside me and feeling his hands on my shoulders. I was overwhelmed by a feeling of euphoria. My hole tightened around his cock. I felt my ass squeezing him and wondered if he noticed.

I didn't have to wonder too long.

"Oh yeah, daddy!" Brett exclaimed. "Milk that load out of my cock."

Hearing him say this made me even more excited about the idea of taking Brett's load. Not only was I trying to tighten my hole so I would squeeze the load out of his cock, but I was moving my hips up and down. Being bound and gagged made me feel submissive in a way I never imagined I would. I was desperate to make Brett cum.

Brett could tell how eager I was. He slowed his pumping until he eventually stopped. I was still moving my hips back on his cock and moaning as he just stood there. Any time I would try to move closer to him, he would push me away.

"This is even hotter than hearing you beg for it," he said as I kept moving myself back on his cock. Then he pushed me down onto the bed again. I expected him to thrust his cock inside me. Instead, I felt him untie whatever it was he had used to bind my hands. As my arms began to fall to my sides, he turned me over and moved to my side on the bed before slowly taking the now spit-soaked jock out of my mouth. I just looked up at him and saw his smile. I felt dazed.

I saw Brett reach for something. I heard him light what was left in the pipe, inhale, and put the lighter and pipe down. Then he got between my legs and leaned into me, exhaling the smoke into my mouth. The second it hit my lungs, I felt its effect.

"Breed me, Brett," I said with a shaky voice.

"Are you sure you want it, Matt?" Brett asked almost mockingly.

"Yes," I said. "I want it."

Brett laughed before saying, "Come on, Matt. You're a writer; you can do better than that. Tell me what you want and how bad you want it."

I barely thought about it before the words started coming out of my mouth: "Daddy wants to be your cumdump. Breed my hole until your cum is dripping out of my hole and then pound it back in."

Brett didn't say a word. He just smiled, lifted my hips slightly, and thrust his cock inside me as I looked up at him. As he pumped my hole, I started jacking my cock. I felt myself getting close to cumming. I was so close to the edge that I could feel myself climax even though I had not started to cum. I started moaning deeply as I jacked myself harder and felt Brett plant himself deep inside me and hold himself there.

I began to throb uncontrollably...my cock, my balls, my entire body. My hole tightened, and I shot what felt like the first spurt of a huge load just as Brett leaned over and trapped my cock in my hands between our bodies. I was so focused on his kiss and my inability to continue jacking my cock that it took me a couple of seconds to feel his cock spasming inside me. As soon as I did, I freed my hand from between us and grabbed his hips to pull him closer to me and deeper inside me.

When he finished, we continued kissing before he looked in my eyes and said, "I love you." I was unable to reply. He was still inside me as we fell asleep in each other's arms.
LOVED reading the submissive side of Matt! Another great chapter!

Reactions: matt60606