Justin Bieber

yandrsupreme

Legendary Member
Media
I'll agree 100% with that. Artists that have true talent don't need to use technology to make themselves sound good. Even with all of that technology behind him, I still think JB's singing voice sucks. Could you imagine how much worse he would sound without it? :eek:

AMEN!!!
Teen idols used to have REAL singing voices, and some even had raw sexual energy:

Shaun Cassidy That's RockNRoll Disco - YouTube

rusty__

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
since he just turned 18 today any images you post will be of a minor.

try to hold off the circle jerk for at least a week.

random... 18 year old count downs are creepy as fuck.
*saw the bday announcements last night, first thought.. how soon until he has his own thread on LPSG*

second random: every haircut he gets makes him look more like a dyke.
he might need a new stylist.

agreed:smile:

jakeh1234321

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i wouldnt mind that hot stud of a boy bobbin' up and down on my cock or me ramming my cock in his ass. he's a baller and i'd tap that anytime, anywhere. i'd love for my cum to be inside of him.

Reactions: Leos_run_the_world

D_Harry_Scholnga

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ugh if you think it's weird then leave! Every time someone turns 18 we have this debate haha why can't we just leave it at that? He's hot and we want to know what he's packing if you don't then why waste your time

Because Brown, the "ladies" that so deny an interest in him must protest to show their denial of him!

The hypocrisy! You know if a vid of Justin jerking his dick, after he turned 18 of course, showed up on here, NONE of the haters would every watch it!

Shit let me spell it out this time, "Laughing My Hairy Ass Off!"

Reactions: Leos_run_the_world

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I saw him just recently on Ellen (a clip actually) and noticed that he wears his pants BELOW his ass! What's up with that? Even Ellen made a "pull up your pants" comment. The sag look is ok, I guess, when it's only the band of underwear showing but this full out below the ass look is disgusting and kids mothers should be writing his production people about it! Just my 2 cents. Otherwise, I really couldn't care less. He's way too much of a white girl trying to be a black rapper IMHO - trying to please too many people and not thinking enough of what he really wants to be when he grows up.

I usually don't o for types like that, but when I saw those wet underwear pics he turned me :hitit: He has a big cock, compensates for him being 5"6.

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't see what people see in him. I think he's not very good looking, and is very limited in the talent department. Selena, call me.....

roccoandglenn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
in my experiences the shorter the dude the bigger the dick and on that note I would fuck the shit out that little boy/girl yeah Biebs your gettin a hard dick up your ass:)

The Moderating team found this post to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable; "Inappropriate content involving minors, animals or acts of incest - by minors we mean those under the age of 18, The images removed were photographed before the age of 18.
The content of the post has been removed and we request that all members read the rules and follow them in the future.

Members found to be continuing in the same manner after the posting of this warning, will be subject to further actions and sanctions up to and including reviewing your continued participation at LPSG.

Last edited by a moderator: