KEVIN COLLINS 11 inch uncut dick

SmallPenisMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kevin Collins is 11 inches just like HUNGHUGE11X7 is 11 inches. They are only 11 inches in their dreams and to people of this forum.

Eldobear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
FYI - that "XTUBE PROFILE" posted earlier is NOT KEVIN COLLINS. In the profile, the guy lists his real name as Christian Alexander, says he's straight but all his favorite vids and pics are GAY, and the ONLY PIC he posted of himself IS Kevin Collins, but apparently stolen from elsewhere.

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought Christian Alexander was his real name because it is linked up to his black gay chat account, which has his pics as Kevin Collins.

By the way he's on yahoo IM right now folks.

FYI - that "XTUBE PROFILE" posted earlier is NOT KEVIN COLLINS. In the profile, the guy lists his real name as Christian Alexander, says he's straight but all his favorite vids and pics are GAY, and the ONLY PIC he posted of himself IS Kevin Collins, but apparently stolen from elsewhere.

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I found out that Kevin does private shows so of course I had to try him out, and I have to say he was just as awesome as in his vid. He's a really nice guy and for those asking how tall he is he said he's 5'10". I've lined him up for a show in the shower next time. If you want to get in touch with him he's either on Yahoo at collinsmuscle@ymail.com or ifriends here...

http://www.ifriendsv2.net/JoinMe.htm?HUNG-MASTER2009

The registration and chat at ifriends is free but anything more is charged.

cheers

Dillon

size15shox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It isn't me being racially biased or anything. It is me believing black people should be with black people, white people should be with white people.

People should be with whomever they want. We started out as one race, and as we continue to break down geographical and language differences, we are on the path to returning to one race.

SmallPenisMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
we started out as one race? who told you this? some liberal asshole right? if god wanted one race he would of made one race. apparently he made different races because he wanted different races. not for us all to mix. lol and we will never be just one race. only losers mix races. trash, there are still tons of whites who wouldnt be caught dead with a black person. and i know tons of good looking black women and men who would never touch a white person.

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You don't mean that. You know you are too beautiful not be shared. mmmmmmm:wink:

we started out as one race? who told you this? some liberal asshole right? if god wanted one race he would of made one race. apparently he made different races because he wanted different races. not for us all to mix. lol and we will never be just one race. only losers mix races. trash, there are still tons of whites who wouldnt be caught dead with a black person. and i know tons of good looking black women and men who would never touch a white person.

Reactions: Ananhdz

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have admired Tiger Woods for his incredible skills, assuming he comes back to the tour with the same level of competitvness that he left with. My opinion was that he has had a horrible life with that crazy father of his putting a club in his hand at 6 months. He never had anything that resembled a normal life. But given that he was such at asshole at the 2000 Texas-Standford game in Palo Alto, I have lightened up on the Dad.

But problem with le Tigre is that in about 1998-99 he did a GQ interview. He talked about his mixed heritage, and stereo-typing. Which he then followed up with thinely veiled references that the he Asain above the waist and Black below it. So much for stero-types. He also referenced that he had never been with a woman of color, as if it would somehow be beneath him.

I'd fuck him. I'm just not a fan.

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being a child of mixed race blacks I will tell you something I notice ( I too have to fight). Tiger shows it best: A sense of entitlement and self destruction.

I have admired Tiger Woods for his incredible skills, assuming he comes back to the tour with the same level of competitvness that he left with. My opinion was that he has had a horrible life with that crazy father of his putting a club in his hand at 6 months. He never had anything that resembled a normal life. But given that he was such at asshole at the 2000 Texas-Standford game in Palo Alto, I have lightened up on the Dad.

But problem with le Tigre is that in about 1998-99 he did a GQ interview. He talked about his mixed heritage, and stereo-typing. Which he then followed up with thinely veiled references that the he Asain above the waist and Black below it. So much for stero-types. He also referenced that he had never been with a woman of color, as if it would somehow be beneath him.

I'd fuck him. I'm just not a fan.

B_AL121

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

bek2335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Cal one thing is to be biracial because white men raped black women in the past and to mix by choice. And if you seen my skin Complexion Cal you would see i am not mixed with white.

And being mixed is part out our black culture now. That is one thing our race does well. Run to other races and destroy our race. It isn't me being racially biased or anything. It is me believing black people should be with black people, white people should be with white people.

I consider any white person who loves america as much as I do and want to make it better for the white, black or native american people to be my brothers and sisters. I am not a racist but I do have my own opinions that will not change.

Any way this guy no matter what race you believe him to be isn't 11 inches. So maybe you should change that then. " Kevin Collins 8 inch dick with no girth" Would be more appropriate.

What disturbs me the most about your message is the statement "but I do have my own opinions that will not change". IMO, we should all be open to changing our minds if we receive new information. Of course you are entitled to your opinion. But to say blankly that you will not change your mind indicates a rigidity that I find off-putting.